WDJW status for 03/22/20 ...
Add Reply
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-22 13:28:59 UTC
This gentile (Rv3:9) Christian disciple enjoyed 32 oz of a delicious
variety of foods yesterday and is http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry
while really satisfied (Lk6:21a) knowing that the LORD provided his
body with all the needed good food and his mind with knowing to
http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeHungry which are words from His mouth (Dt8:3).
Let us continue to http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeWise about this.

Drumpf ( http://bit.ly/W_d_DJT_r ) or else we'll most certainly die a

http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-22 21:39:08 UTC
This gentile (Rv3:9) Christian disciple enjoyed 32 oz of a delicious variety
of foods yesterday and is http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry while
really satisfied (Lk6:21a) knowing that the LORD provided his body
with all the needed good food and his mind with knowing to http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeHungry
which are words from His mouth (Dt8:3). Let us continue to http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeWise
about this.
This chinese-American physician has enjoyed 24 oz of a delightful
array of different foods so far for today and is
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier looking forward to his next meal.

Do you know how much you have eaten so far for today?

If not, why not?

http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeSmart

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-23 22:40:26 UTC
This gentile (Rv3:9) Christian disciple enjoyed 32 oz of a delicious variety
of foods yesterday and is http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry while
really satisfied (Lk6:21a) knowing that the LORD provided his body
with all the needed good food and his mind with knowing to http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeHungry
which are words from His mouth (Dt8:3). Let us continue to http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeWise
about this.
This chinese-American physician has enjoyed 24 oz of a tasty array of

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-29 01:55:38 UTC
This gentile (Rv3:9) Christian disciple enjoyed 32 oz of a delicious variety
of foods yesterday and is http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry while
really satisfied (Lk6:21a) knowing that the LORD provided his body
with all the needed good food and his mind with knowing to
http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeHungry
which are words from His mouth (Dt8:3). Let us continue to
http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeWise
about this.
This chinese-American physician has enjoyed 24 oz of a fabulous array of

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD