Kent Hovind's "PhD" "thesis"...
2018-06-07 15:51:05 UTC
Kent Hovind's "PhD" "thesis", at wikileaks (of all places)...

https://file.wikileaks.org/file/kent-hovind-doctoral-dissertation.pdf
Atlatl Axolotl
2018-06-07 16:17:02 UTC
Kent Hovind's "PhD" "thesis", at wikileaks (of all places)...
https://file.wikileaks.org/file/kent-hovind-doctoral-dissertation.pdf
So the first law of thermodynamics says that matter cannot be
created nor destroyed...

Good start, Ken!

AA
Michael Cole
2018-06-09 00:08:06 UTC
What is it with creationists and profound misunderstandings of thermodynamics? Even the Answers in Genesis website advises creationists to avoid bullshit arguments that evolution violates the 2nd law of thermodynamics.
Andrew
2018-06-09 00:29:06 UTC
Post by Michael Cole
What is it with creationists and profound misunderstandings of
thermodynamics? Even the Answers in Genesis website advises
creationists to avoid bullshit arguments that evolution violates
the 2nd law of thermodynamics.
Here's the thing Michael, each one of us has a personal moral
responsibility to search out the truth for ourselves. Therefore
what someone of some authority may say...may or may not be
the truth. If you had learned this at an earlier age, you would
not be deceived as you are today. The "goo to you" evolution
story has been one of the greatest deceptions of all time, yet it
has been received, almost without question by the majority of
the gullible masses.
Michael Cole
2018-06-09 01:58:56 UTC
Are you proving my point that creationists are pigshit ignorant about thermodynamics (as well as everything else)?
%
2018-06-09 02:01:50 UTC
i think all your points should be proven
Michael Cole
2018-06-09 02:12:12 UTC
Do you go for the bullshit argument that evolution violates laws of thermodynamics?
%
2018-06-09 02:22:28 UTC
you can stop at argument
Christopher A. Lee
2018-06-09 06:06:11 UTC
On Fri, 8 Jun 2018 19:12:12 -0700 (PDT), Michael Cole
Post by Michael Cole
Do you go for the bullshit argument that evolution violates
laws of thermodynamics?
Does who?

Please, pretty please, use a proper newsreader which formats the
Street
2018-06-09 07:01:22 UTC
Post by Michael Cole
Do you go for the bullshit argument that evolution violates
laws of thermodynamics?
Does who?
Please, pretty please, use a proper newsreader which formats the
I don't know why they insist on using the POS Google when it would be
easier and better for them to use a real usenet server. I post from an
iphone and an android and use free newsreaders that were easy to find and
install.
Christopher A. Lee
2018-06-09 10:54:33 UTC
Post by Michael Cole
Do you go for the bullshit argument that evolution violates
laws of thermodynamics?
Does who?
Please, pretty please, use a proper newsreader which formats the
I don't know why they insist on using the POS Google when it would be
easier and better for them to use a real usenet server. I post from an
iphone and an android and use free newsreaders that were easy to find and
install.
POS? Point of sale? Eh?

He's not the only one who sends posts like this. Cloud is another.
It's annoying - especially when they quote without using proper ">"
attributes and somebody responds so you get the wrong ">" count and
can't tell who wrote what.

I use a traditional desktop PC with a traditional newsreader program
(Agent), and Giganews as my provider, A free alternative would be
Thunderbird and Eternal September.

I'm sure there are Linux alternatives to Agent and Thunderbird - and I
know that people have used Agent on Linux with WINE.
Street
2018-06-09 12:54:44 UTC
Post by Michael Cole
[...]
That problem occurs when they use Google Groups on a mobile device. But
Google Groups is generally a bad idea anyway.
Christopher A. Lee
2018-06-09 13:33:33 UTC
Post by Street
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Michael Cole
[...]
They broke it when they implemented "new" Google groups. Prior to
that, it was a bit clumsy but an excellent archive, especially for
groups like the history and hobby ones where it was easy to retrieve
what more knowledgeable people had answered, even a few years
earlier. Eg a "how I did it" article for a rare model.

I also used it to look up old posts here from loonies, so I could
quote them.

But they removed a lot of features and moved some to your computer,
making retrieval from large threads almost impossible to use because
it would send paging through the roof - and that's without the "new"
search they bollixed.

And that's even without their god-awful web-based front end.
Peter Pan
2018-06-09 19:39:32 UTC
Post by Street
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Michael Cole
[...]
I have long believed that Google's intent is to destroy
Usenet. They want to replace it with their own "Google
groups", and have done a good job of confusing the
difference.

A lot of people seem to think Usenet groups are actually
part of Google Groups, so they haven't failed.
TT Liams
2018-06-09 19:49:28 UTC
Post by Peter Pan
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Peter Pan
Post by Peter Pan
Post by Peter Pan
I think your rite.
%
2018-06-09 19:56:26 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
attributes and somebody responds so you get the wrong ">"
count and
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
can't tell who wrote what.
Post by Christopher A. Lee
it would send paging through the roof - and that's without the
"new"
Post by Christopher A. Lee
search they bollixed.
usenet is not google
TT Liams
2018-06-09 20:20:26 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
Post by Street
Post by Street
Post by Street
attributes and somebody responds so you get the wrong ">"
count and
Post by Street
can't tell who wrote what.
Post by Street
I use a traditional desktop PC with a traditional
newsreader
Post by %
Post by Andrew
program
Lol your asswurm lol
Checkmate
2018-06-10 07:02:42 UTC
Checkmate! In article <almarsoft.2888194375107383660
@us.news.astraweb.com>, ***@nomail.here says...
Post by Michael Cole
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
Post by Street
Post by Street
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Does who?
Please, pretty please, use a proper newsreader
which
Post by %
Post by Andrew
formats
the
Post by Street
Post by Street
Post by Street
I don't know why they insist on using the POS Google
when it
Post by %
Post by Andrew
would be
Post by Street
Post by Street
iphone and an android and use free newsreaders that were
easy
Post by %
Post by Andrew
to find and
Post by Street
Post by Street
install.
POS? Point of sale? Eh?
He's not the only one who sends posts like this. Cloud
is
Post by %
Post by Andrew
another.
Post by Street
attributes and somebody responds so you get the wrong ">"
count and
Post by Street
can't tell who wrote what.
Post by Street
I use a traditional desktop PC with a traditional
newsreader
Post by %
Post by Andrew
program
Post by Street
(Agent), and Giganews as my provider, A free alternative
would
Post by %
Post by Andrew
be
Post by Street
I'm sure there are Linux alternatives to Agent and
Thunderbird
Post by %
Post by Andrew
- and I
Post by Street
I also used it to look up old posts here from loonies, so I
could
Post by %
Post by Andrew
quote them.
Post by Street
And that's even without their god-awful web-based front end.
I have long believed that Google's intent is to destroy
Usenet.  They want to replace it with their own "Google
groups", and have done a good job of confusing the
difference.
A lot of people seem to think Usenet groups are actually
part of Google Groups, so they haven't failed.
I think your rite.
usenet is not google
Lol your asswurm lol
LOL
--
Checkmate ®
Author, Humorist, Cynic

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

"There are many here among us,
who feel that life is but a joke."

kensi." -Nadegda
Post by Checkmate
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading
posts by
Post by Checkmate
Checkmate! In article <almarsoft.2888194375107383660
@us.news.astraweb.com>, ***@nomail.here
says...
Post by Checkmate
Post by Michael Cole
On Sun, 10 Jun 2018 03:39:32 +0800, Peter Pan
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
Post by Street
Post by Street
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Does who?
Please, pretty please, use a proper newsreader
which
Post by %
formats
the
Post by Street
Post by Street
Post by Street
I don't know why they insist on using the POS Google
when it
Post by %
would be
Post by Street
Post by Street
easier and better for them to use a real usenet
server. I
Post by Checkmate
Post by Michael Cole
Post by %
post from an
Post by Street
Post by Street
iphone and an android and use free newsreaders that were
easy
Post by %
to find and
Post by Street
Post by Street
install.
POS? Point of sale? Eh?
He's not the only one who sends posts like this. Cloud
is
Post by %
another.
Post by Street
It's annoying - especially when they quote without
using
Post by Checkmate
Post by Michael Cole
Post by %
proper ">"
Post by Street
attributes and somebody responds so you get the wrong ">"
count and
Post by Street
can't tell who wrote what.
Post by Street
I use a traditional desktop PC with a traditional
newsreader
Post by %
program
Post by Street
(Agent), and Giganews as my provider, A free
alternative
Post by Checkmate
Post by Michael Cole
would
Post by %
be
Post by Street
I'm sure there are Linux alternatives to Agent and
Thunderbird
Post by %
- and I
Post by Street
know that people have used Agent on Linux with WINE.
That problem occurs when they use Google Groups on a
mobile
Post by Checkmate
Post by Michael Cole
Post by %
device. But
Post by %
that, it was a bit clumsy but an excellent archive,
especially
Post by Checkmate
Post by Michael Cole
for
Post by Street
I also used it to look up old posts here from loonies, so I
could
Post by %
quote them.
Thx for showing me.
%
2018-06-11 22:24:20 UTC
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by TT Liams
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
Post by TT Liams
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
Post by Street
I don't know why they insist on using the POS
Google
Post by Checkmate
when it > > > would be
Post by TT Liams
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
easier and better for them to use a real usenet
server. I
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
post from an
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
iphone and an android and use free newsreaders that
were
Post by Checkmate
easy > > > to find and
Post by TT Liams
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
install.
POS? Point of sale? Eh?
He's not the only one who sends posts like this.
Cloud
Post by Checkmate
is > > > another.
Post by TT Liams
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
It's annoying - especially when they quote without
using
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
proper ">"
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
attributes and somebody responds so you get the wrong
">"
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
count and
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
can't tell who wrote what.
Post by TT Liams
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
(Agent), and Giganews as my provider, A free
alternative
Post by Checkmate
would > > > be
Post by TT Liams
Post by TT Liams
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
know that people have used Agent on Linux with WINE.
That problem occurs when they use Google Groups on a
mobile
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
device. But
Post by TT Liams
Post by Christopher A. Lee
that, it was a bit clumsy but an excellent archive,
especially
Post by Checkmate
for
Post by TT Liams
Post by Christopher A. Lee
groups like the history and hobby ones where it was easy
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
retrieve
Post by Checkmate
Post by Street
I also used it to look up old posts here from loonies,
so I
Post by Checkmate
could
Post by TT Liams
Post by Christopher A. Lee
quote them.
Post by Street
But they removed a lot of features and moved some to
your
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
computer,
Post by Christopher A. Lee
making retrieval from large threads almost impossible to
use
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
because
Post by Christopher A. Lee
it would send paging through the roof - and that's without
the
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
"new"
Post by Christopher A. Lee
search they bollixed.
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by TT Liams
part of Google Groups, so they haven't failed.
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
I think your rite.
usenet is not google
Lol your asswurm lol
LOL
Thx for showing me.
hi titty liams
Mr On!on
2018-06-11 23:03:45 UTC
On 2018-06-11 3:21 PM, TT Liams wrote:[...]
[...]
Post by TT Liams
LOL
Thx for showing me.
hi titty liams
TTL == time to live.

"Time to live (TTL) or hop limit is a mechanism that limits
the lifespan or lifetime of data in a computer or network."
--
\|/
(((Ï))) U+97F1

Wearing an On!on on his belt, which was the style at the time.
Atlatl Axolotl
2018-06-11 23:05:45 UTC
On 2018-06-11 3:21 PM, TT Liams wrote:[...]
[...]
Post by TT Liams
LOL
Thx for showing me.
hi titty liams
TTL == time to live.
"Time to live (TTL) or hop limit is a mechanism that limits
the lifespan or lifetime of data in a computer or network."
Or transistor-transistor logic.

Sucked a lot of power, those ones did.

AA
Post by Mr On!on
--
\|/
(((د))) U+97F1
Wearing an On!on on his belt, which was the style at the time.
Mr On!on
2018-06-11 23:57:14 UTC
On 2018-06-11 3:21 PM, TT Liams wrote:[...]
[...]
Post by TT Liams
LOL
Thx for showing me.
hi titty liams
TTL == time to live.
"Time to live (TTL) or hop limit is a mechanism that limits
the lifespan or lifetime of data in a computer or network."
Or transistor-transistor logic.
Sucked a lot of power, those ones did.
I'm a diode-resistor logic man myself, oh yes indeed.
Give me discrete components every time, TYVM.
We had motor-generator sets to convert 230 volt 50 Hz
UK mains supply to 115 volts 60 Hz for the 'puters. Big Iron.

# (to the tune of Jerusalem ~~Wiliiam Blake)

And did those feet in ancient time
Walk within England's 'puter rooms:
And was the holy Punch-ed Card,
In England's Data Centres seen!

And did the Programmer Malign,
Cry out upon our Broken Drives?
And was The Computer faulty here,
Among these dark Satanic Mills?

Bring me my Iron of Melting Solder:
Bring me my 'Scope of True Repair:
Bring me my Meter: faults unfold!
Bring me my Service Van of Fire!

I will not cease from Mental Fight,
Nor shall my Tests sleep in my hand:
Till we have fixed The Computer,
In England's green & pleasant Land.

(with apologies)
--
\|/

Atlatl Axolotl
2018-06-12 22:39:07 UTC
On 2018-06-11 3:21 PM, TT Liams wrote:[...]
[...]
Post by TT Liams
LOL
Thx for showing me.
hi titty liams
TTL == time to live.
"Time to live (TTL) or hop limit is a mechanism that limits
the lifespan or lifetime of data in a computer or network."
Or transistor-transistor logic.
Sucked a lot of power, those ones did.
..
Post by Mr On!on
I'm a diode-resistor logic man myself, oh yes indeed.
Dude, that is totally hard core!

AA
Smiler
2018-06-12 22:39:33 UTC
On 2018-06-11 3:21 PM, TT Liams wrote:[...]
[...]
Post by TT Liams
LOL
Thx for showing me.
hi titty liams
TTL == time to live.
"Time to live (TTL) or hop limit is a mechanism that limits
the lifespan or lifetime of data in a computer or network."
Or transistor-transistor logic.
Sucked a lot of power, those ones did.
I'm a diode-resistor logic man myself, oh yes indeed.
Give me discrete components every time, TYVM.
We had motor-generator sets to convert 230 volt 50 Hz UK mains supply to
115 volts 60 Hz for the 'puters. Big Iron.
Where was that?
Grosvenor Square?
USAF base?
--
Smiler, The godless one. a.a.# 2279
All gods are tailored to order. They're made

Mr On!on
2018-06-12 23:27:44 UTC
On 2018-06-11 3:21 PM, TT Liams wrote:[...]
[...]
Post by TT Liams
LOL
Thx for showing me.
hi titty liams
TTL == time to live.
"Time to live (TTL) or hop limit is a mechanism that limits
the lifespan or lifetime of data in a computer or network."
Or transistor-transistor logic.
Sucked a lot of power, those ones did.
I'm a diode-resistor logic man myself, oh yes indeed.
Give me discrete components every time, TYVM.
We had motor-generator sets to convert 230 volt 50 Hz UK mains supply to
115 volts 60 Hz for the 'puters. Big Iron.
Where was that?
Grosvenor Square?
USAF base?
NCR's London Bureau, St Alphage House, City of London.
--
\|/

Siri Cruise
2018-06-13 00:20:29 UTC
Post by Mr On!on
Post by Smiler
On 2018-06-11 3:21 PM, TT Liams wrote:[...]
[...]
Post by TT Liams
LOL
Thx for showing me.
hi titty liams
TTL == time to live.
"Time to live (TTL) or hop limit is a mechanism that limits
the lifespan or lifetime of data in a computer or network."
Or transistor-transistor logic.
Sucked a lot of power, those ones did.
I'm a diode-resistor logic man myself, oh yes indeed.
Give me discrete components every time, TYVM.
We had motor-generator sets to convert 230 volt 50 Hz UK mains supply to
115 volts 60 Hz for the 'puters. Big Iron.
Where was that?
Grosvenor Square?
USAF base?
NCR's London Bureau, St Alphage House, City of London.
NCR, one of the Seven Dwarves. CDC, another one of Seven Dwarves.

The CDC Star 100 could do 65535 decimal digit arithmetic. I believe NCR
cooperated with making the Star 100 so they would have a machine big enough for
national debt calculations.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
2018-06-14 00:31:29 UTC
Post by Mr On!on
Post by Smiler
On 2018-06-11 3:21 PM, TT Liams wrote:[...]
[...]
Post by TT Liams
LOL
Thx for showing me.
hi titty liams
TTL == time to live.
"Time to live (TTL) or hop limit is a mechanism that limits
the lifespan or lifetime of data in a computer or network."
Or transistor-transistor logic.
Sucked a lot of power, those ones did.
I'm a diode-resistor logic man myself, oh yes indeed.
Give me discrete components every time, TYVM.
We had motor-generator sets to convert 230 volt 50 Hz UK mains supply
to 115 volts 60 Hz for the 'puters. Big Iron.
Where was that?
Grosvenor Square?
USAF base?
NCR's London Bureau, St Alphage House, City of London.
Ah! Mainframes.
30" HDDs, reel to reel tape drives the size of a wardrobe and programmed in COBOL.

Marvin Sebourn
2018-06-12 23:13:08 UTC
On 2018-06-11 3:21 PM, TT Liams wrote:[...]
[...]
Post by TT Liams
[...]
Mr Onion-

Thanks for the words on your diode-resistor logic. I cut my teeth on the Square-D Resistor-transistor logic system called NorPak. We eventually went to TI controllers (before Siemens), had one pneumatic logic system. Briefly. All PLC's when I left. I loved NorPak, little hard-wired blocks, hard wired impact pin insertion, discrete components, encapsulated. Very, very roughly 50 cubic inches containing twenty logic Nors.

I like your verse verse, absolutely no apologies needed. My first meters were Simpson 250's, like I used in the USN.

Logic systems controlled two large stationary gas engine-compressor sets, Cooper-Bessemer GMV-G type, 330 rpm.

Cheers!
Marvin

Marvin Sebourn
***@aol.com
Atlatl Axolotl
2018-06-12 23:17:53 UTC
Post by Marvin Sebourn
On 2018-06-11 3:21 PM, TT Liams wrote:[...]
[...]
Post by TT Liams
[...]
"Pneumatic logic"?!? Holy shit!

AA
Post by Marvin Sebourn
Cheers!
Marvin
Marvin Sebourn
Sn!pe
2018-06-12 23:42:51 UTC
Post by Marvin Sebourn
On 2018-06-11 3:21 PM, TT Liams wrote:[...]
[...]
Post by TT Liams
[...]
Glad to meet you, Marvin, and thank you for your kind words.
I'm not familiar with NorPak, we had wirewrapped backplanes
and plug-in PCBs in our NCR 315s. Some of those PCBs had
as many as four diode-resistor gates and maybe a couple of
inverters on them, or perhaps a couple of flip-flops per card.

After that I worked on flying spot OCR scanners, then key to
disk data prep machines (not so grand but better money).
After that it was scientific minis. Then I saw the light and
went into trade and commerce instead.

I still miss those far-off days, they were fun.

-- Sn!pe aka Mr On!on
--
^Ï^. Sn!pe <***@gmail.com>

My pet rock Gordon just is.
Smiler
2018-06-12 22:42:09 UTC
On 2018-06-11 3:21 PM, TT Liams wrote:[...]
[...]
Post by TT Liams
LOL
Thx for showing me.
hi titty liams
TTL == time to live.
"Time to live (TTL) or hop limit is a mechanism that limits
the lifespan or lifetime of data in a computer or network."
Or transistor-transistor logic.
Sucked a lot of power, those ones did.
But those 74XX ICs were so versatile.

Atlatl Axolotl
2018-06-12 23:16:38 UTC
On 2018-06-11 3:21 PM, TT Liams wrote:[...]
[...]
Post by TT Liams
LOL
Thx for showing me.
hi titty liams
TTL == time to live.
"Time to live (TTL) or hop limit is a mechanism that limits
the lifespan or lifetime of data in a computer or network."
Or transistor-transistor logic.
Sucked a lot of power, those ones did.
But those 74XX ICs were so versatile.
I still have a wall cabinet full. Probably never use them again.

AA
2018-06-14 00:42:35 UTC
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
On 2018-06-11 3:21 PM, TT Liams wrote:[...]
[...]
Post by TT Liams
LOL
Thx for showing me.
hi titty liams
TTL == time to live.
"Time to live (TTL) or hop limit is a mechanism that limits
the lifespan or lifetime of data in a computer or network."
Or transistor-transistor logic.
Sucked a lot of power, those ones did.
But those 74XX ICs were so versatile.
I still have a wall cabinet full. Probably never use them again.
I've got a few too. (I'm only a hobbyist).
I do use them occasionally, but would now go for the HC or HCT
versions.

TT Liams
2018-06-14 01:22:32 UTC
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
On 2018-06-11 3:21 PM, TT Liams wrote:[...]
[...]
Post by TT Liams
LOL
Thx for showing me.
hi titty liams
TTL == time to live.
"Time to live (TTL) or hop limit is a mechanism that limits
the lifespan or lifetime of data in a computer or network."
Or transistor-transistor logic.
Sucked a lot of power, those ones did.
But those 74XX ICs were so versatile.
I still have a wall cabinet full. Probably never use them again.
I've got a few too. (I'm only a hobbyist).
A hobbyist??? I thought you was a atheist!!!
versions.
%
2018-06-14 01:24:50 UTC
Post by TT Liams
On 2018-06-11 3:21 PM, TT Liams wrote:[...]
[...]
Post by %
LOL
Post by Smiler
I do use them occasionally, but would now go for the HC or HCT versions.
you have a strange newsgroup history ,
you've been to some pretty twisted groups
Malte Runz
2018-06-12 23:15:54 UTC
On Mon, 11 Jun 2018 16:05:45 -0700 (PDT), Atlatl Axolotl
On 2018-06-11 3:21 PM, TT Liams wrote:[...]
[...]
Post by TT Liams
LOL
Thx for showing me.
hi titty liams
TTL == time to live.
"Time to live (TTL) or hop limit is a mechanism that limits
the lifespan or lifetime of data in a computer or network."
Or transistor-transistor logic.
Sucked a lot of power, those ones did.
That's Hollywood for ya!
Malte Runz
%
2018-06-11 22:28:24 UTC
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by TT Liams
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
Post by TT Liams
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
Post by Street
I don't know why they insist on using the POS
Google
Post by Checkmate
when it > > > would be
Post by TT Liams
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
easier and better for them to use a real usenet
server. I
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
post from an
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
iphone and an android and use free newsreaders that
were
Post by Checkmate
easy > > > to find and
Post by TT Liams
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
install.
POS? Point of sale? Eh?
He's not the only one who sends posts like this.
Cloud
Post by Checkmate
is > > > another.
Post by TT Liams
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
It's annoying - especially when they quote without
using
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
proper ">"
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
attributes and somebody responds so you get the wrong
">"
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
count and
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
can't tell who wrote what.
Post by TT Liams
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
(Agent), and Giganews as my provider, A free
alternative
Post by Checkmate
would > > > be
Post by TT Liams
Post by TT Liams
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
know that people have used Agent on Linux with WINE.
That problem occurs when they use Google Groups on a
mobile
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
device. But
Post by TT Liams
Post by Christopher A. Lee
that, it was a bit clumsy but an excellent archive,
especially
Post by Checkmate
for
Post by TT Liams
Post by Christopher A. Lee
groups like the history and hobby ones where it was easy
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
retrieve
Post by Checkmate
Post by Street
I also used it to look up old posts here from loonies,
so I
Post by Checkmate
could
Post by TT Liams
Post by Christopher A. Lee
quote them.
Post by Street
But they removed a lot of features and moved some to
your
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
computer,
Post by Christopher A. Lee
making retrieval from large threads almost impossible to
use
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
because
Post by Christopher A. Lee
it would send paging through the roof - and that's without
the
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
"new"
Post by Christopher A. Lee
search they bollixed.
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by TT Liams
part of Google Groups, so they haven't failed.
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
I think your rite.
usenet is not google
Lol your asswurm lol
LOL
Thx for showing me.
hi titty liams or is it tom macdonald
TT Liams
2018-06-12 20:29:33 UTC
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by TT Liams
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
Post by Street
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Does who?
Please, pretty please, use a proper
newsreader >
Post by %
Post by Checkmate
which > > >> formats > > > the
Post by TT Liams
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
context.
Post by %
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
Post by Street
I don't know why they insist on using the POS
Google
Post by Checkmate
when it > > > would be
Post by TT Liams
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
easier and better for them to use a real usenet
server. I
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
post from an
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
iphone and an android and use free newsreaders that
were
Post by Checkmate
easy > > > to find and
Post by TT Liams
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
install.
POS? Point of sale? Eh?
He's not the only one who sends posts like
this.
Post by %
Cloud
Post by Checkmate
is > > > another.
Post by TT Liams
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
It's annoying - especially when they quote without
using
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
proper ">"
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
attributes and somebody responds so you get the
wrong
Post by %
">"
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
count and
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
can't tell who wrote what.
Post by Street
I use a traditional desktop PC with a
traditional >
Post by %
Post by Checkmate
newsreader > > > program
Post by TT Liams
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
(Agent), and Giganews as my provider, A free
alternative
Post by Checkmate
would > > > be
Post by TT Liams
Post by TT Liams
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
know that people have used Agent on Linux with WINE.
That problem occurs when they use Google Groups on a
mobile
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
device. But
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Google Groups is generally a bad idea anyway.
They broke it when they implemented "new" Google
groups. >
Post by %
Post by Checkmate
Prior to
Post by TT Liams
Post by Christopher A. Lee
that, it was a bit clumsy but an excellent archive,
especially
Post by Checkmate
for
Post by TT Liams
Post by Christopher A. Lee
groups like the history and hobby ones where it was easy
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
retrieve
Post by Checkmate
Post by Street
I also used it to look up old posts here from
loonies,
Post by %
so I
Post by Checkmate
could
Post by TT Liams
Post by Christopher A. Lee
quote them.
Post by Street
But they removed a lot of features and moved some to
your
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
computer,
Post by Christopher A. Lee
making retrieval from large threads almost impossible to
use
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
because
Post by Christopher A. Lee
it would send paging through the roof - and that's
without
Post by %
the
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
"new"
Post by Christopher A. Lee
search they bollixed.
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
I think your rite.
usenet is not google
Lol your asswurm lol
LOL
Thx for showing me.
hi titty liams or is it tom macdonald
Why do you say that????? I don't even got no idea who Tom MacDonald
is!!!!!!!!!1
Checkmate
2018-06-12 22:00:34 UTC
Checkmate! In article <almarsoft.5994762902383721124
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by %
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
Post by TT Liams
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
Post by Street
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Does who?
Please, pretty please, use a proper
newsreader >
Post by %
Post by Checkmate
which > > >> formats > > > the
Post by TT Liams
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
context.
Post by %
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
Post by Street
I don't know why they insist on using the POS
Google
Post by Checkmate
when it > > > would be
Post by TT Liams
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
easier and better for them to use a real usenet
server. I
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
post from an
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
iphone and an android and use free newsreaders that
were
Post by Checkmate
easy > > > to find and
Post by TT Liams
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
install.
POS? Point of sale? Eh?
He's not the only one who sends posts like
this.
Post by %
Cloud
Post by Checkmate
is > > > another.
Post by TT Liams
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
It's annoying - especially when they quote without
using
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
proper ">"
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
attributes and somebody responds so you get the
wrong
Post by %
">"
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
count and
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
can't tell who wrote what.
Post by Street
I use a traditional desktop PC with a
traditional >
Post by %
Post by Checkmate
newsreader > > > program
Post by TT Liams
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
(Agent), and Giganews as my provider, A free
alternative
Post by Checkmate
would > > > be
Post by TT Liams
Post by Street
I'm sure there are Linux alternatives to Agent
and >
Post by %
Post by Checkmate
Thunderbird > > > - and I
Post by TT Liams
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
know that people have used Agent on Linux with WINE.
That problem occurs when they use Google Groups on a
mobile
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
device. But
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Google Groups is generally a bad idea anyway.
They broke it when they implemented "new" Google
groups. >
Post by %
Post by Checkmate
Prior to
Post by TT Liams
Post by Christopher A. Lee
that, it was a bit clumsy but an excellent archive,
especially
Post by Checkmate
for
Post by TT Liams
Post by Christopher A. Lee
groups like the history and hobby ones where it was
easy
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
retrieve
Post by Christopher A. Lee
what more knowledgeable people had answered, even a
few
Post by %
years
Post by Checkmate
Post by Street
I also used it to look up old posts here from
loonies,
Post by %
so I
Post by Checkmate
could
Post by TT Liams
Post by Christopher A. Lee
quote them.
Post by Street
But they removed a lot of features and moved some to
your
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
computer,
Post by Christopher A. Lee
making retrieval from large threads almost impossible
use
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
because
Post by Christopher A. Lee
it would send paging through the roof - and that's
without
Post by %
the
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
"new"
Post by Christopher A. Lee
search they bollixed.
Post by Street
And that's even without their god-awful web-based
front
Post by %
end.
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
I have long believed that Google's intent is
Post by Checkmate
destroy
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
A lot of people seem to think Usenet groups
are
Post by %
Post by Checkmate
actually
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
I think your rite.
usenet is not google
Lol your asswurm lol
LOL
Thx for showing me.
hi titty liams or is it tom macdonald
Why do you say that????? I don't even got no idea who Tom MacDonald
is!!!!!!!!!1
He likes to name-lame people because that's what asswurms do when they
aren't eating shit. LOL, etc...

Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by %
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
Post by TT Liams
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
Post by Street
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Does who?
Please, pretty please, use a proper
newsreader >
Post by %
Post by Checkmate
which > > >> formats > > > the
Post by TT Liams
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
context.
Post by %
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
Post by Street
I don't know why they insist on using the POS
Google
Post by Checkmate
when it > > > would be
Post by TT Liams
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
easier and better for them to use a real usenet
server. I
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
post from an
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
iphone and an android and use free newsreaders that
were
Post by Checkmate
easy > > > to find and
Post by TT Liams
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
install.
POS? Point of sale? Eh?
He's not the only one who sends posts like
this.
Post by %
Cloud
Post by Checkmate
is > > > another.
Post by TT Liams
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
It's annoying - especially when they quote without
using
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
proper ">"
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
attributes and somebody responds so you get the
wrong
Post by %
">"
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
count and
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
can't tell who wrote what.
Post by Street
I use a traditional desktop PC with a
traditional >
Post by %
Post by Checkmate
newsreader > > > program
Post by TT Liams
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
(Agent), and Giganews as my provider, A free
alternative
Post by Checkmate
would > > > be
Post by TT Liams
Post by Street
I'm sure there are Linux alternatives to Agent
and >
Post by %
Post by Checkmate
Thunderbird > > > - and I
Post by TT Liams
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
know that people have used Agent on Linux with WINE.
That problem occurs when they use Google Groups on a
mobile
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
device. But
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Google Groups is generally a bad idea anyway.
They broke it when they implemented "new" Google
groups. >
Post by %
Post by Checkmate
Prior to
Post by TT Liams
Post by Christopher A. Lee
that, it was a bit clumsy but an excellent archive,
especially
Post by Checkmate
for
Post by TT Liams
Post by Christopher A. Lee
groups like the history and hobby ones where it was
easy
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
retrieve
Post by Christopher A. Lee
what more knowledgeable people had answered, even a
few
Post by %
years
Post by Checkmate
Post by Street
I also used it to look up old posts here from
loonies,
Post by %
so I
Post by Checkmate
could
Post by TT Liams
Post by Christopher A. Lee
quote them.
Post by Street
But they removed a lot of features and moved some to
your
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
computer,
Post by Christopher A. Lee
making retrieval from large threads almost impossible
use
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
because
Post by Christopher A. Lee
it would send paging through the roof - and that's
without
Post by %
the
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
"new"
Post by Christopher A. Lee
search they bollixed.
Post by Street
And that's even without their god-awful web-based
front
Post by %
end.
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
I have long believed that Google's intent is
Post by Checkmate
destroy
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
A lot of people seem to think Usenet groups
are
Post by %
Post by Checkmate
actually
there he goes into his afternoon sexual fantasy
TT Liams
2018-06-12 23:40:42 UTC
Post by Checkmate
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when
reading
Post by Checkmate
posts by
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
On Sun, 10 Jun 2018 03:39:32 +0800, Peter Pan
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
On Sat, 09 Jun 2018 12:54:44 GMT,
Street >
Post by Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
Post by Street
Post by Christopher A. Lee
On Fri, 8 Jun 2018 19:12:12 -0700 (PDT),
Michael
Post by Checkmate
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Cole
Post by %
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
Post by TT Liams
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
Post by Street
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Does who?
Please, pretty please, use a proper
newsreader >
Post by %
Post by Checkmate
which > > >> formats > > > the
Post by TT Liams
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
context.
Post by %
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
Post by Street
I don't know why they insist on using the POS
Google
Post by Checkmate
when it > > > would be
Post by TT Liams
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
easier and better for them to use a real usenet
server. I
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
post from an
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
iphone and an android and use free newsreaders that
were
Post by Checkmate
easy > > > to find and
Post by TT Liams
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
install.
POS? Point of sale? Eh?
He's not the only one who sends posts like
this.
Post by %
Cloud
Post by Checkmate
is > > > another.
Post by TT Liams
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
It's annoying - especially when they quote
without
Post by Checkmate
using
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
proper ">"
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
attributes and somebody responds so you get the
wrong
Post by %
">"
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
count and
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
can't tell who wrote what.
Post by Street
I use a traditional desktop PC with a
traditional >
Post by %
Post by Checkmate
newsreader > > > program
Post by TT Liams
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
(Agent), and Giganews as my provider, A free
alternative
Post by Checkmate
would > > > be
Post by TT Liams
Post by Street
I'm sure there are Linux alternatives to Agent
and >
Post by %
Post by Checkmate
Thunderbird > > > - and I
Post by TT Liams
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
know that people have used Agent on Linux with WINE.
That problem occurs when they use Google Groups on a
mobile
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
device. But
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Google Groups is generally a bad idea anyway.
They broke it when they implemented "new" Google
groups. >
Post by %
Post by Checkmate
Prior to
Post by TT Liams
Post by Christopher A. Lee
that, it was a bit clumsy but an excellent archive,
especially
Post by Checkmate
for
Post by TT Liams
Post by Christopher A. Lee
groups like the history and hobby ones where it was
easy
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
retrieve
Post by Christopher A. Lee
what more knowledgeable people had answered, even a
few
Post by %
years
Post by Checkmate
Post by Street
I also used it to look up old posts here from
loonies,
Post by %
so I
Post by Checkmate
could
Post by TT Liams
Post by Christopher A. Lee
quote them.
Post by Street
But they removed a lot of features and moved some to
your
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
computer,
Post by Christopher A. Lee
making retrieval from large threads almost
impossible
Post by Checkmate
use
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
because
Post by Christopher A. Lee
it would send paging through the roof - and that's
without
Post by %
the
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
"new"
Post by Christopher A. Lee
search they bollixed.
Post by Street
And that's even without their god-awful web-based
front
Post by %
end.
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
I have long believed that Google's intent is
Post by Checkmate
destroy
Post by Checkmate
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
A lot of people seem to think Usenet
groups
Post by Checkmate
Post by Christopher A. Lee
are
Post by %
Post by Checkmate
actually
LOLOLOLOL!! He's a poop eating asseurm LOLOL! :-)
%
2018-06-13 00:05:41 UTC
Post by Checkmate
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when
reading
Post by Checkmate
Post by Street
posts by
Post by Checkmate
Checkmate!  In article <almarsoft.2888194375107383660
@us.news.astraweb.com>,
says...
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
Post by Street
Post by Street
On Sat, 9 Jun 2018 12:56:26 -0700,
On Sun, 10 Jun 2018 03:39:32 +0800, Peter Pan > > >
Post by Street
On Sat, 09 Jun 2018 12:54:44 GMT,
Street >
Post by Checkmate
Post by Street
Post by Checkmate
Post by Christopher A. Lee
On Fri, 8 Jun 2018 19:12:12 -0700 (PDT),
Michael
Post by Checkmate
Cole
Post by Street
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
Post by Street
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
Post by Street
Post by Street
Does who?
Please, pretty please, use a proper >
newsreader > > > >> which > > >> formats > > > the
Post by Street
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
Post by Street
context.
Post by Street
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
Post by Street
Post by Street
I don't know why they insist on using the
POS
Post by Checkmate
Post by Street
Google
Post by Checkmate
when it > > > would be
Post by TT Liams
Post by Street
easier and better for them to use a real usenet >
server. I
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
post from an
Post by Street
iphone and an android and use free newsreaders
that
Post by Checkmate
Post by Street
were
Post by Checkmate
easy > > > to find and
Post by TT Liams
Post by Street
install.
POS? Point of sale? Eh?
He's not the only one who sends posts like >
this. > > > Cloud
Post by Street
Post by Checkmate
is > > > another.
Post by TT Liams
Post by Street
It's annoying - especially when they quote
without
Post by Checkmate
Post by Street
using
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
proper ">"
Post by Street
attributes and somebody responds so you get the >
wrong > > > ">"
Post by Street
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
count and
Post by Street
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
Post by Street
(Agent), and Giganews as my provider, A free > > >
alternative
Post by Street
Post by Checkmate
would > > > be
Post by TT Liams
Post by Street
Thunderbird and Eternal September.
I'm sure there are Linux alternatives to
Agent
Post by Checkmate
and > > > >> Thunderbird > > > - and I
Post by Street
Post by Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
Post by Street
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
Post by Street
That problem occurs when they use Google Groups on
Post by Checkmate
Post by Street
mobile
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
device. But
Post by Street
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
that, it was a bit clumsy but an excellent archive, >
especially
Post by Checkmate
for
Post by Street
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
retrieve
what more knowledgeable people had answered, even
Post by Checkmate
few > > > years
Post by Street
Post by Checkmate
Post by Street
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
Post by Street
I also used it to look up old posts here from >
loonies, > > > so I
Post by Street
Post by Checkmate
could
Post by TT Liams
quote them.
Post by Street
But they removed a lot of features and moved some
Post by Checkmate
Post by Street
your
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
computer,
making retrieval from large threads almost
impossible
Post by Checkmate
to > > > use
Post by Street
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
because
it would send paging through the roof - and that's >
without > > > the
Post by Street
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
"new"
search they bollixed.
Post by Street
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
Post by Street
I have long believed that Google's intent
is
Post by Checkmate
to > > >> destroy
Post by Street
Post by Checkmate
Post by Street
Post by Street
A lot of people seem to think Usenet
groups
Post by Checkmate
are > > >> actually
Post by Street
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
part of Google Groups, so they haven't failed.
Post by Street
I think your rite.
usenet is not google
Lol your asswurm lol
and you're an assworm receptical
Checkmate
2018-06-13 01:56:28 UTC
Checkmate! In article <almarsoft.2441921229875649914
Post by Checkmate
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when
reading
Post by Checkmate
posts by
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
On Sun, 10 Jun 2018 03:39:32 +0800, Peter Pan
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
On Sat, 09 Jun 2018 12:54:44 GMT,
Street >
Post by Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
Post by Street
Post by Christopher A. Lee
On Fri, 8 Jun 2018 19:12:12 -0700 (PDT),
Michael
Post by Checkmate
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Cole
Post by %
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
Post by Street
Post by TT Liams
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
Post by Street
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Does who?
Please, pretty please, use a proper
newsreader >
Post by %
Post by Checkmate
which > > >> formats > > > the
Post by TT Liams
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
context.
Post by %
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
Post by Street
I don't know why they insist on using the
POS
Post by Checkmate
Google
Post by Checkmate
when it > > > would be
Post by TT Liams
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
easier and better for them to use a real usenet
server. I
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
post from an
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
iphone and an android and use free newsreaders
that
Post by Checkmate
were
Post by Checkmate
easy > > > to find and
Post by TT Liams
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
install.
POS? Point of sale? Eh?
He's not the only one who sends posts like
this.
Post by %
Cloud
Post by Checkmate
is > > > another.
Post by TT Liams
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
It's annoying - especially when they quote
without
Post by Checkmate
using
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
proper ">"
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
attributes and somebody responds so you get the
wrong
Post by %
">"
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
count and
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
can't tell who wrote what.
Post by Street
I use a traditional desktop PC with a
traditional >
Post by %
Post by Checkmate
newsreader > > > program
Post by TT Liams
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
(Agent), and Giganews as my provider, A free
alternative
Post by Checkmate
would > > > be
Post by TT Liams
Post by Street
I'm sure there are Linux alternatives to
Agent
Post by Checkmate
Post by Christopher A. Lee
and >
Post by %
Post by Checkmate
Thunderbird > > > - and I
Post by TT Liams
Post by Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
That problem occurs when they use Google Groups on
Post by Checkmate
mobile
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
device. But
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Google Groups is generally a bad idea anyway.
They broke it when they implemented "new" Google
groups. >
Post by %
Post by Checkmate
Prior to
Post by TT Liams
Post by Christopher A. Lee
that, it was a bit clumsy but an excellent archive,
especially
Post by Checkmate
for
Post by TT Liams
Post by Christopher A. Lee
groups like the history and hobby ones where it was
easy
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
retrieve
Post by Christopher A. Lee
what more knowledgeable people had answered, even

Post by Checkmate
Post by Christopher A. Lee
few
Post by %
years
Post by Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
I also used it to look up old posts here from
loonies,
Post by %
so I
Post by Checkmate
could
Post by TT Liams
Post by Christopher A. Lee
quote them.
Post by Street
But they removed a lot of features and moved some
Post by Checkmate
your
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
computer,
Post by Christopher A. Lee
making retrieval from large threads almost
impossible
Post by Checkmate
use
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
because
Post by Christopher A. Lee
it would send paging through the roof - and that's
without
Post by %
the
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
"new"
Post by Christopher A. Lee
search they bollixed.
Post by Street
And that's even without their god-awful web-based
front
Post by %
end.
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
I have long believed that Google's intent
is
Post by Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
destroy
Post by Checkmate
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
A lot of people seem to think Usenet
groups
Post by Checkmate
Post by Christopher A. Lee
are
Post by %
Post by Checkmate
actually
Post by Checkmate
aren't eating shit. LOL, etc...
LOLOLOLOL!! He's a poop eating asseurm LOLOL! :-)
Yes! And he tries to play it off like he doesn't care, but that name
made him famous.

Post by Checkmate
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when
reading
Post by Checkmate
posts by
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
On Sun, 10 Jun 2018 03:39:32 +0800, Peter Pan
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
On Sat, 09 Jun 2018 12:54:44 GMT,
Street >
Post by Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
Post by Street
Post by Christopher A. Lee
On Fri, 8 Jun 2018 19:12:12 -0700 (PDT),
Michael
Post by Checkmate
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Cole
Post by %
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
Post by Street
Post by TT Liams
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
Post by Street
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Does who?
Please, pretty please, use a proper
newsreader >
Post by %
Post by Checkmate
which > > >> formats > > > the
Post by TT Liams
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
context.
Post by %
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
Post by Street
I don't know why they insist on using the
POS
Post by Checkmate
Google
Post by Checkmate
when it > > > would be
Post by TT Liams
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
easier and better for them to use a real usenet
server. I
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
post from an
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
iphone and an android and use free newsreaders
that
Post by Checkmate
were
Post by Checkmate
easy > > > to find and
Post by TT Liams
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
install.
POS? Point of sale? Eh?
He's not the only one who sends posts like
this.
Post by %
Cloud
Post by Checkmate
is > > > another.
Post by TT Liams
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
It's annoying - especially when they quote
without
Post by Checkmate
using
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
proper ">"
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
attributes and somebody responds so you get the
wrong
Post by %
">"
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
count and
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
can't tell who wrote what.
Post by Street
I use a traditional desktop PC with a
traditional >
Post by %
Post by Checkmate
newsreader > > > program
Post by TT Liams
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
(Agent), and Giganews as my provider, A free
alternative
Post by Checkmate
would > > > be
Post by TT Liams
Post by Street
I'm sure there are Linux alternatives to
Agent
Post by Checkmate
Post by Christopher A. Lee
and >
Post by %
Post by Checkmate
Thunderbird > > > - and I
Post by TT Liams
Post by Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
That problem occurs when they use Google Groups on
Post by Checkmate
mobile
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
device. But
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Google Groups is generally a bad idea anyway.
They broke it when they implemented "new" Google
groups. >
Post by %
Post by Checkmate
Prior to
Post by TT Liams
Post by Christopher A. Lee
that, it was a bit clumsy but an excellent archive,
especially
Post by Checkmate
for
Post by TT Liams
Post by Christopher A. Lee
groups like the history and hobby ones where it was
easy
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
retrieve
Post by Christopher A. Lee
what more knowledgeable people had answered, even
Post by Checkmate
Post by Christopher A. Lee
few
Post by %
years
Post by Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
I also used it to look up old posts here from
loonies,
Post by %
so I
Post by Checkmate
could
Post by TT Liams
Post by Christopher A. Lee
quote them.
Post by Street
But they removed a lot of features and moved some
Post by Checkmate
your
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
computer,
Post by Christopher A. Lee
making retrieval from large threads almost
impossible
Post by Checkmate
use
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
because
Post by Christopher A. Lee
it would send paging through the roof - and that's
without
Post by %
the
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
"new"
Post by Christopher A. Lee
search they bollixed.
Post by Street
And that's even without their god-awful web-based
front
Post by %
end.
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
I have long believed that Google's intent
is
Post by Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
destroy
Post by Checkmate
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
A lot of people seem to think Usenet
groups
Post by Checkmate
Post by Christopher A. Lee
are
Post by %
Post by Checkmate
actually
i never heard it before today
TT Liams
2018-06-13 22:34:32 UTC
Post by Checkmate
Checkmate! In article <almarsoft.2441921229875649914
@us.news.astraweb.com>, ***@nomail.here
says...
Post by Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when
reading
Post by Checkmate
posts by
Post by Checkmate
Checkmate!  In article <almarsoft.2888194375107383660
@us.news.astraweb.com>,
says...
Post by Checkmate
On Sat, 9 Jun 2018 12:56:26 -0700, %
On Sun, 10 Jun 2018 03:39:32 +0800, Peter Pan
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
On Sat, 09 Jun 2018 12:54:44 GMT,
Street >
Post by Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
Post by Street
On Fri, 8 Jun 2018 19:12:12 -0700 (PDT),
Michael
Post by Checkmate
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Cole
Post by %
Post by Checkmate
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
Post by Street
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Michael Cole
Do you go for the bullshit
argument
Post by Checkmate
that >
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
Post by Street
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Does who?
Please, pretty please, use a proper
newsreader >
Post by %
Post by Checkmate
which > > >> formats > > > the
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
context.
Post by %
Post by Checkmate
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
Post by Street
I don't know why they insist on using the
POS
Post by Checkmate
Google
Post by Checkmate
when it > > > would be
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
easier and better for them to use a real usenet
server. I
Post by Checkmate
post from an
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
iphone and an android and use free
newsreaders
Post by Checkmate
that
Post by Checkmate
were
Post by Checkmate
easy > > > to find and
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
install.
POS? Point of sale? Eh?
He's not the only one who sends posts like
this.
Post by %
Cloud
Post by Checkmate
is > > > another.
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
It's annoying - especially when they quote
without
Post by Checkmate
using
Post by Checkmate
proper ">"
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
attributes and somebody responds so you get the
wrong
Post by %
">"
Post by Checkmate
count and
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
can't tell who wrote what.
Post by Street
I use a traditional desktop PC with a
traditional >
Post by %
Post by Checkmate
newsreader > > > program
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
(Agent), and Giganews as my provider, A free
alternative
Post by Checkmate
would > > > be
Post by Street
I'm sure there are Linux alternatives to
Agent
Post by Checkmate
Post by Christopher A. Lee
and >
Post by %
Post by Checkmate
Thunderbird > > > - and I
Post by Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
That problem occurs when they use Google
Groups on
Post by Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
mobile
Post by Checkmate
device. But
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Google Groups is generally a bad idea anyway.
They broke it when they implemented "new" Google
groups. >
Post by %
Post by Checkmate
Prior to
Post by Christopher A. Lee
that, it was a bit clumsy but an excellent
archive,
Post by Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
especially
Post by Checkmate
for
Post by Christopher A. Lee
groups like the history and hobby ones where it was
easy
Post by Checkmate
retrieve
Post by Christopher A. Lee
what more knowledgeable people had answered, even

Post by Checkmate
Post by Christopher A. Lee
few
Post by %
years
Post by Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
I also used it to look up old posts here from
loonies,
Post by %
so I
Post by Checkmate
could
Post by Christopher A. Lee
quote them.
Post by Street
But they removed a lot of features and moved some
Post by Checkmate
your
Post by Checkmate
computer,
Post by Christopher A. Lee
making retrieval from large threads almost
impossible
Post by Checkmate
use
Post by Checkmate
because
Post by Christopher A. Lee
it would send paging through the roof - and that's
without
Post by %
the
Post by Checkmate
"new"
Post by Christopher A. Lee
search they bollixed.
Post by Street
And that's even without their god-awful
web-based
Post by Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
Post by Christopher A. Lee
front
Post by %
end.
Post by Checkmate
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
A lot of people seem to think Usenet
groups
Post by Checkmate
Post by Christopher A. Lee
are
Post by Checkmate
aren't eating shit. LOL, etc...
LOLOLOLOL!! He's a poop eating asseurm LOLOL! :-)
Yes! And he tries to play it off like he doesn't care, but that name
made him famous.
Your rite everybody no's % cause he eat's poop & make's ppl that look
at him puke lol.
%
2018-06-13 22:37:52 UTC
Post by Checkmate
On Tue, 12 Jun 2018 15:00:34 -0700, Checkmate
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading >
posts by > > Checkmate!  In article <almarsoft.5994762902383721124
@us.news.astraweb.com>, ***@nomail.here >
says...
Post by TT Liams
On Mon, 11 Jun 2018 15:28:24 -0700, %
On Sun, 10 Jun 2018 00:02:42 -0700, Checkmate > > >
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when >
reading > > > > > posts by
Checkmate!  In article <almarsoft.2888194375107383660
@us.news.astraweb.com>, >
Post by TT Liams
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Michael Cole
On Sat, 9 Jun
2018 12:56:26 -0700, %
Post by TT Liams
On Sun, 10 Jun 2018 03:39:32 +0800, Peter Pan > > > >
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
On Sat, 09 Jun 2018 12:54:44 GMT, >
Post by Street
On Fri, 8 Jun 2018 19:12:12 -0700 (PDT), >
Michael > > > Cole
Post by TT Liams
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Michael Cole
Do you go for the bullshit
argument
Post by TT Liams
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Does who?
Please, pretty please, use a proper >
newsreader > > > > > >> which > > >> formats > > > the
Post by TT Liams
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
what
Post by Checkmate
Post by Christopher A. Lee
context.
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by TT Liams
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
I don't know why they insist on using
the
Post by Checkmate
POS > > > > > Google
when it > > > would be
Post by TT Liams
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
easier and better for them to use a real
usenet
Post by Checkmate
server. I
Post by TT Liams
post from an
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
iphone and an android and use free
newsreaders
Post by Checkmate
that > > > > > were
easy > > > to find and
Post by TT Liams
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
install.
Post by Christopher A. Lee
POS? Point of sale? Eh?
He's not the only one who sends posts
like
Post by Checkmate
Post by Christopher A. Lee
this. > > > > > Cloud
Post by Christopher A. Lee
is > > > another.
Post by TT Liams
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
It's annoying - especially when they quote >
without > > > > > using
Post by TT Liams
proper ">"
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
attributes and somebody responds so you get
the
Post by Checkmate
Post by Christopher A. Lee
wrong > > > > > ">"
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by TT Liams
count and
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
can't tell who wrote what.
Post by TT Liams
Post by TT Liams
Post by Street
Post by Christopher A. Lee
I'm sure there are Linux alternatives
Post by Checkmate
Agent > > > and > > > > > >> Thunderbird > > > - and I
Post by TT Liams
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
know that people have used Agent on Linux
with
Post by Checkmate
WINE.
Post by TT Liams
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
That problem occurs when they use Google
Groups on
Post by Checkmate
a > > > > > mobile
Post by TT Liams
device. But
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Google Groups is generally a bad idea anyway.
They broke it when they implemented "new"
Google
Post by Checkmate
Post by Christopher A. Lee
groups. > > > > > >> Prior to
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by TT Liams
Post by Christopher A. Lee
that, it was a bit clumsy but an excellent
archive,
Post by Checkmate
especially
for
Post by TT Liams
Post by Christopher A. Lee
groups like the history and hobby ones where it
was
Post by Checkmate
Post by Christopher A. Lee
easy > > > > > to
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by TT Liams
retrieve
Post by Christopher A. Lee
what more knowledgeable people had answered,
even
Post by Checkmate
a > > > few > > > > > years
Post by TT Liams
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
I also used it to look up old posts here from >
loonies, > > > > > so I
could
Post by TT Liams
Post by Christopher A. Lee
quote them.
Post by Street
But they removed a lot of features and moved
some
Post by Checkmate
to > > > > > your
Post by TT Liams
computer,
Post by Christopher A. Lee
making retrieval from large threads almost >
impossible > > > to > > > > > use
Post by TT Liams
because
Post by Christopher A. Lee
it would send paging through the roof - and
that's
Post by Checkmate
Post by Christopher A. Lee
without > > > > > the
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by TT Liams
"new"
Post by Christopher A. Lee
search they bollixed.
Post by Street
And that's even without their god-awful
web-based
Post by Checkmate
Post by Christopher A. Lee
front > > > > > end.
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by TT Liams
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
Post by Christopher A. Lee
I have long believed that Google's
intent
Post by Checkmate
is > > > to > > > > >> destroy
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by TT Liams
part of Google Groups, so they haven't failed.
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
I think your rite.
usenet is not google
Lol your asswurm lol
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
Post by Christopher A. Lee
LOL
Thx for showing me.
Post by Christopher A. Lee
hi tom
Checkmate
2018-06-13 23:44:58 UTC
Checkmate! In article <almarsoft.2599104664307355588
Post by Checkmate
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when
reading
Post by Checkmate
posts by
Post by Checkmate
Checkmate!  In article <almarsoft.2888194375107383660
@us.news.astraweb.com>,
says...
Post by Checkmate
On Sat, 9 Jun 2018 12:56:26 -0700, %
On Sun, 10 Jun 2018 03:39:32 +0800, Peter Pan
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
On Sat, 09 Jun 2018 12:54:44 GMT,
Street >
Post by Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
Post by Street
On Fri, 8 Jun 2018 19:12:12 -0700 (PDT),
Michael
Post by Checkmate
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Cole
Post by %
Post by Checkmate
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
Post by Street
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Michael Cole
Do you go for the bullshit
argument
Post by Checkmate
that >
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
Post by Street
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Does who?
Please, pretty please, use a proper
newsreader >
Post by %
Post by Checkmate
which > > >> formats > > > the
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
what
Post by Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
Post by Christopher A. Lee
context.
Post by %
Post by Checkmate
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
Post by Street
I don't know why they insist on using
the
Post by Checkmate
POS
Post by Checkmate
Google
Post by Checkmate
when it > > > would be
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
easier and better for them to use a real
usenet
Post by Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
server. I
Post by Checkmate
post from an
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
iphone and an android and use free
newsreaders
Post by Checkmate
that
Post by Checkmate
were
Post by Checkmate
easy > > > to find and
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
install.
POS? Point of sale? Eh?
He's not the only one who sends posts
like
Post by Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
Post by Christopher A. Lee
this.
Post by %
Cloud
Post by Checkmate
is > > > another.
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
It's annoying - especially when they quote
without
Post by Checkmate
using
Post by Checkmate
proper ">"
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
attributes and somebody responds so you get
the
Post by Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
Post by Christopher A. Lee
wrong
Post by %
">"
Post by Checkmate
count and
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
can't tell who wrote what.
Post by Street
I use a traditional desktop PC with a
traditional >
Post by %
Post by Checkmate
newsreader > > > program
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
(Agent), and Giganews as my provider, A free
alternative
Post by Checkmate
would > > > be
Post by Street
I'm sure there are Linux alternatives
Post by Checkmate
Agent
Post by Checkmate
Post by Christopher A. Lee
and >
Post by %
Post by Checkmate
Thunderbird > > > - and I
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
know that people have used Agent on Linux
with
Post by Checkmate
WINE.
Post by Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
That problem occurs when they use Google
Groups on
Post by Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
mobile
Post by Checkmate
device. But
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Google Groups is generally a bad idea anyway.
They broke it when they implemented "new"
Google
Post by Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
Post by Christopher A. Lee
groups. >
Post by %
Post by Checkmate
Prior to
Post by Christopher A. Lee
that, it was a bit clumsy but an excellent
archive,
Post by Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
especially
Post by Checkmate
for
Post by Christopher A. Lee
groups like the history and hobby ones where it
was
Post by Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
Post by Christopher A. Lee
easy
Post by Checkmate
retrieve
Post by Christopher A. Lee
what more knowledgeable people had answered,
even
Post by Checkmate

Post by Checkmate
Post by Christopher A. Lee
few
Post by %
years
Post by Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
I also used it to look up old posts here from
loonies,
Post by %
so I
Post by Checkmate
could
Post by Christopher A. Lee
quote them.
Post by Street
But they removed a lot of features and moved
some
Post by Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
your
Post by Checkmate
computer,
Post by Christopher A. Lee
making retrieval from large threads almost
impossible
Post by Checkmate
use
Post by Checkmate
because
Post by Christopher A. Lee
it would send paging through the roof - and
that's
Post by Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
Post by Christopher A. Lee
without
Post by %
the
Post by Checkmate
"new"
Post by Christopher A. Lee
search they bollixed.
Post by Street
And that's even without their god-awful
web-based
Post by Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
Post by Christopher A. Lee
front
Post by %
end.
Post by Checkmate
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
I have long believed that Google's
intent
Post by Checkmate
is
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
A lot of people seem to think Usenet
groups
Post by Checkmate
Post by Christopher A. Lee
are
Post by Checkmate
Post by Christopher A. Lee
is!!!!!!!!!1
He likes to name-lame people because that's what asswurms do
when
Post by Checkmate
they
Post by Checkmate
made him famous.
Your rite everybody no's % cause he eat's poop & make's ppl that look
at him puke lol.
And he dances for me and brags about being able to say "fk" any time he
wants.

Post by Checkmate
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when
reading
Post by Checkmate
posts by
Post by Checkmate
Checkmate!  In article <almarsoft.2888194375107383660
@us.news.astraweb.com>,
says...
Post by Checkmate
On Sat, 9 Jun 2018 12:56:26 -0700, %
On Sun, 10 Jun 2018 03:39:32 +0800, Peter Pan
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
On Sat, 09 Jun 2018 12:54:44 GMT,
Street >
Post by Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
Post by Street
On Fri, 8 Jun 2018 19:12:12 -0700 (PDT),
Michael
Post by Checkmate
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Cole
Post by %
Post by Checkmate
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
Post by Street
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Michael Cole
Do you go for the bullshit
argument
Post by Checkmate
that >
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
Post by Street
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Does who?
Please, pretty please, use a proper
newsreader >
Post by %
Post by Checkmate
which > > >> formats > > > the
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
what
Post by Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
Post by Christopher A. Lee
context.
Post by %
Post by Checkmate
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
Post by Street
I don't know why they insist on using
the
Post by Checkmate
POS
Post by Checkmate
Google
Post by Checkmate
when it > > > would be
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
easier and better for them to use a real
usenet
Post by Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
server. I
Post by Checkmate
post from an
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
iphone and an android and use free
newsreaders
Post by Checkmate
that
Post by Checkmate
were
Post by Checkmate
easy > > > to find and
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
install.
POS? Point of sale? Eh?
He's not the only one who sends posts
like
Post by Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
Post by Christopher A. Lee
this.
Post by %
Cloud
Post by Checkmate
is > > > another.
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
It's annoying - especially when they quote
without
Post by Checkmate
using
Post by Checkmate
proper ">"
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
attributes and somebody responds so you get
the
Post by Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
Post by Christopher A. Lee
wrong
Post by %
">"
Post by Checkmate
count and
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
can't tell who wrote what.
Post by Street
I use a traditional desktop PC with a
traditional >
Post by %
Post by Checkmate
newsreader > > > program
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
(Agent), and Giganews as my provider, A free
alternative
Post by Checkmate
would > > > be
Post by Street
I'm sure there are Linux alternatives
Post by Checkmate
Agent
Post by Checkmate
Post by Christopher A. Lee
and >
Post by %
Post by Checkmate
Thunderbird > > > - and I
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
know that people have used Agent on Linux
with
Post by Checkmate
WINE.
Post by Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
That problem occurs when they use Google
Groups on
Post by Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
mobile
Post by Checkmate
device. But
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Google Groups is generally a bad idea anyway.
They broke it when they implemented "new"
Google
Post by Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
Post by Christopher A. Lee
groups. >
Post by %
Post by Checkmate
Prior to
Post by Christopher A. Lee
that, it was a bit clumsy but an excellent
archive,
Post by Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
especially
Post by Checkmate
for
Post by Christopher A. Lee
groups like the history and hobby ones where it
was
Post by Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
Post by Christopher A. Lee
easy
Post by Checkmate
retrieve
Post by Christopher A. Lee
what more knowledgeable people had answered,
even
Post by Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
Post by Christopher A. Lee
few
Post by %
years
Post by Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
I also used it to look up old posts here from
loonies,
Post by %
so I
Post by Checkmate
could
Post by Christopher A. Lee
quote them.
Post by Street
But they removed a lot of features and moved
some
Post by Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
your
Post by Checkmate
computer,
Post by Christopher A. Lee
making retrieval from large threads almost
impossible
Post by Checkmate
use
Post by Checkmate
because
Post by Christopher A. Lee
it would send paging through the roof - and
that's
Post by Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
Post by Christopher A. Lee
without
Post by %
the
Post by Checkmate
"new"
Post by Christopher A. Lee
search they bollixed.
Post by Street
And that's even without their god-awful
web-based
Post by Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
Post by Christopher A. Lee
front
Post by %
end.
Post by Checkmate
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
I have long believed that Google's
intent
Post by Checkmate
is
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
A lot of people seem to think Usenet
groups
Post by Checkmate
Post by Christopher A. Lee
are
Post by Checkmate
Post by Christopher A. Lee
is!!!!!!!!!1
He likes to name-lame people because that's what asswurms do
when
Post by Checkmate
they
and still says your sister got it all
TT Liams
2018-06-14 00:01:53 UTC
Post by Checkmate
Checkmate! In article <almarsoft.2599104664307355588
@us.news.astraweb.com>, ***@nomail.here
says...
Post by Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when
reading
Post by Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
posts by
Post by Checkmate
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when
reading
Post by Checkmate
posts by
Post by Checkmate
Checkmate!  In article <almarsoft.2888194375107383660
@us.news.astraweb.com>,
says...
Post by Checkmate
On Sat, 9 Jun 2018 12:56:26 -0700, %
On Sun, 10 Jun 2018 03:39:32 +0800, Peter Pan
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
On Sat, 09 Jun 2018 12:54:44 GMT,
Street >
Post by Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
On Sat, 09 Jun 2018 07:01:22 GMT, Street
Post by Street
On Fri, 8 Jun 2018 19:12:12 -0700
(PDT),
Post by Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
Michael
Post by Checkmate
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Cole
Post by %
Post by Checkmate
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
Post by Street
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Michael Cole
Do you go for the bullshit
argument
Post by Checkmate
that >
Post by Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
evolution > > >> violates > >>>>> laws of
thermodynamics?
Post by Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
Post by Street
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Does who?
Please, pretty please, use a proper
newsreader >
Post by %
Post by Checkmate
which > > >> formats > > > the
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
what
Post by Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
Post by Christopher A. Lee
context.
Post by %
Post by Checkmate
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
Post by Street
I don't know why they insist on using
the
Post by Checkmate
POS
Post by Checkmate
Google
Post by Checkmate
when it > > > would be
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
easier and better for them to use a real
usenet
Post by Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
server. I
Post by Checkmate
post from an
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
iphone and an android and use free
newsreaders
Post by Checkmate
that
Post by Checkmate
were
Post by Checkmate
easy > > > to find and
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
install.
POS? Point of sale? Eh?
He's not the only one who sends posts
like
Post by Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
Post by Christopher A. Lee
this.
Post by %
Cloud
Post by Checkmate
is > > > another.
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
It's annoying - especially when they quote
without
Post by Checkmate
using
Post by Checkmate
proper ">"
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
attributes and somebody responds so you get
the
Post by Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
Post by Christopher A. Lee
wrong
Post by %
">"
Post by Checkmate
count and
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
can't tell who wrote what.
Post by Street
I use a traditional desktop PC with a
traditional >
Post by %
Post by Checkmate
newsreader > > > program
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
(Agent), and Giganews as my provider, A free
alternative
Post by Checkmate
would > > > be
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Thunderbird and Eternal September.
Post by Street
I'm sure there are Linux
alternatives
Post by Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
Agent
Post by Checkmate
Post by Christopher A. Lee
and >
Post by %
Post by Checkmate
Thunderbird > > > - and I
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
know that people have used Agent on
Linux
Post by Checkmate
with
Post by Checkmate
WINE.
Post by Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
That problem occurs when they use Google
Groups on
Post by Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
mobile
Post by Checkmate
device. But
Post by Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
They broke it when they implemented "new"
Google
Post by Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
Post by Christopher A. Lee
groups. >
Post by %
Post by Checkmate
Prior to
Post by Christopher A. Lee
that, it was a bit clumsy but an excellent
archive,
Post by Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
especially
Post by Checkmate
for
Post by Christopher A. Lee
groups like the history and hobby ones
where it
Post by Checkmate
was
Post by Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
Post by Christopher A. Lee
easy
Post by Checkmate
retrieve
Post by Christopher A. Lee
what more knowledgeable people had
answered,
Post by Checkmate
even
Post by Checkmate

Post by Checkmate
Post by Christopher A. Lee
few
Post by %
years
Post by Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
I also used it to look up old posts here from
loonies,
Post by %
so I
Post by Checkmate
could
Post by Christopher A. Lee
quote them.
Post by Street
But they removed a lot of features and moved
some
Post by Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
your
Post by Checkmate
computer,
Post by Christopher A. Lee
making retrieval from large threads almost
impossible
Post by Checkmate
use
Post by Checkmate
because
Post by Christopher A. Lee
it would send paging through the roof - and
that's
Post by Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
Post by Christopher A. Lee
without
Post by %
the
Post by Checkmate
"new"
Post by Christopher A. Lee
search they bollixed.
Post by Street
And that's even without their god-awful
web-based
Post by Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
Post by Christopher A. Lee
front
Post by %
end.
Post by Checkmate
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
I have long believed that
Google's
Post by Checkmate
intent
Post by Checkmate
is
Post by Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
groups", and have done a good job of
confusing the
Post by Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
difference.
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
A lot of people seem to think Usenet
groups
Post by Checkmate
Post by Christopher A. Lee
are
Post by Checkmate
Post by Christopher A. Lee
is!!!!!!!!!1
He likes to name-lame people because that's what asswurms do
when
Post by Checkmate
they
Lol what a dancing rumdum lol.
%
2018-06-14 00:08:55 UTC
Post by Checkmate
On Tue, 12 Jun 2018 18:56:28 -0700, Checkmate
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading >
posts by > > Checkmate!  In article <almarsoft.2441921229875649914
Post by Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
posts by > > > > Checkmate!  In article
<almarsoft.5994762902383721124
Post by Checkmate
@us.news.astraweb.com>,
says...
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
Post by Checkmate
Post by Street
Post by Street
On Mon, 11 Jun 2018
Post by Checkmate
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles
when
Post by Checkmate
reading > > > > > > > posts by
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
Post by Checkmate
Checkmate!  In article <almarsoft.2888194375107383660
@us.news.astraweb.com>, > > >
On Sun, 10 Jun 2018 03:39:32 +0800, Peter Pan > >
Post by Street
On Sat, 09 Jun 2018 12:54:44
GMT,
Post by Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
Post by Checkmate
On Sat, 09 Jun 2018 07:01:22 GMT, Street >
Post by Street
Christopher A. Lee >
On Fri, 8 Jun 2018 19:12:12 -0700
(PDT),
Post by Checkmate
Michael > > > > > Cole
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
Post by Checkmate
Post by Street
Post by Street
Post by Malte Runz
Do you go for the bullshit >
argument > > > that > > > > > > > >> evolution > > >> violates > >>>>>
laws of
thermodynamics?
Post by Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
Post by Checkmate
Post by Street
Post by Street
Post by Malte Runz
Does who?
Please, pretty please, use a
proper
Post by Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
newsreader > > > > > > > >> which > > >> formats > > > the
Post by TT Liams
Post by Checkmate
Post by Street
what > > > > > context.
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
Post by Checkmate
Post by Street
Post by Street
I don't know why they insist on
using
Post by Checkmate
the > > > POS > > > > > > > Google
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
Post by Checkmate
when it > > > would be
Post by Street
easier and better for them to use a
real
Post by Checkmate
usenet > > > > > > > server. I
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
Post by Checkmate
post from an
Post by Street
iphone and an android and use free >
newsreaders > > > that > > > > > > > were
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
Post by Checkmate
easy > > > to find and
Post by Street
install.
POS? Point of sale? Eh?
He's not the only one who sends
posts
Post by Checkmate
like > > > > > this. > > > > > > > Cloud
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
Post by Checkmate
is > > > another.
It's annoying - especially when they
quote
Post by Checkmate
without > > > > > > > using
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
Post by Checkmate
proper ">"
attributes and somebody responds so you
get
Post by Checkmate
the > > > > > wrong > > > > > > > ">"
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
Post by Checkmate
count and
can't tell who wrote what.
Post by TT Liams
Post by Checkmate
(Agent), and Giganews as my provider, A
free
Post by Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
alternative
Post by Checkmate
would > > > be
Thunderbird and Eternal September.
Post by Street
I'm sure there are Linux
alternatives
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
Post by Checkmate
know that people have used Agent on
Linux
Post by Checkmate
with > > > WINE.
Post by Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
Post by Checkmate
for
groups like the history and hobby ones
where it
Post by Checkmate
was > > > > > easy > > > > > > > to
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
Post by Checkmate
retrieve
what more knowledgeable people had
answered,
Post by Checkmate
even > > > a > > > > > few > > > > > > > years
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
Post by Checkmate
earlier. Eg a "how I did it" article for a
rare
Post by Checkmate
model.
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
Post by Checkmate
I also used it to look up old posts here
from
Post by Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
loonies, > > > > > > > so I
Post by TT Liams
Post by Checkmate
could
quote them.
But they removed a lot of features and
moved
Post by Checkmate
some > > > to > > > > > > > your
Post by Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
Post by Checkmate
"new"
search they bollixed.
And that's even without their god-awful >
web-based > > > > > front > > > > > > > end.
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
Post by Checkmate
Post by Street
I have long believed that
Google's
Post by Checkmate
intent > > > is > > > > > to > > > > > > >> destroy
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
Post by Checkmate
Usenet.  They want to replace it with their
own
Post by Checkmate
"Google
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
Post by Checkmate
groups", and have done a good job of
confusing the
Post by Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
Post by Checkmate
difference.
Post by Street
A lot of people seem to think
Usenet
Post by Checkmate
groups > > > > > are > > > > > > >> actually
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
Post by Checkmate
part of Google Groups, so they haven't failed.
I think your rite.
usenet is not google
Lol your asswurm lol
Post by Street
Post by Street
Post by Malte Runz
LOL
Thx for showing me.
Post by Street
Post by Street
Post by Malte Runz
Post by %
hi titty liams or
is it tom macdonald
Post by Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
LOLOLOLOL!! He's a poop eating asseurm LOLOL! :-)
Yes!  And he tries to play it off like he doesn't care, but
that
name > > made him famous.
i knew i could get you replying about me again
%
2018-06-14 00:14:12 UTC
Post by Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
posts by > > > > Checkmate!  In article
<almarsoft.5994762902383721124
Post by Checkmate
@us.news.astraweb.com>,
says...
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
Post by Checkmate
Post by Street
Post by Street
On Mon, 11 Jun 2018
Post by Checkmate
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles
when
Post by Checkmate
reading > > > > > > > posts by
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
Post by Checkmate
Checkmate!  In article <almarsoft.2888194375107383660
@us.news.astraweb.com>, > > >
On Sun, 10 Jun 2018 03:39:32 +0800, Peter Pan > >
Post by Street
On Sat, 09 Jun 2018 12:54:44
GMT,
Post by Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
Post by Checkmate
On Sat, 09 Jun 2018 07:01:22 GMT, Street >
Post by Street
Christopher A. Lee >
On Fri, 8 Jun 2018 19:12:12 -0700
(PDT),
Post by Checkmate
Michael > > > > > Cole
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
Post by Checkmate
Post by Street
Post by Street
Post by Malte Runz
Do you go for the bullshit >
argument > > > that > > > > > > > >> evolution > > >> violates > >>>>>
laws of
thermodynamics?
Post by Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
Post by Checkmate
Post by Street
Post by Street
Post by Malte Runz
Does who?
Please, pretty please, use a
proper
Post by Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
newsreader > > > > > > > >> which > > >> formats > > > the
Post by TT Liams
Post by Checkmate
Post by Street
what > > > > > context.
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
Post by Checkmate
Post by Street
Post by Street
I don't know why they insist on
using
Post by Checkmate
the > > > POS > > > > > > > Google
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
Post by Checkmate
when it > > > would be
Post by Street
easier and better for them to use a
real
Post by Checkmate
usenet > > > > > > > server. I
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
Post by Checkmate
post from an
Post by Street
iphone and an android and use free >
newsreaders > > > that > > > > > > > were
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
Post by Checkmate
easy > > > to find and
Post by Street
install.
POS? Point of sale? Eh?
He's not the only one who sends
posts
Post by Checkmate
like > > > > > this. > > > > > > > Cloud
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
Post by Checkmate
is > > > another.
It's annoying - especially when they
quote
Post by Checkmate
without > > > > > > > using
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
Post by Checkmate
proper ">"
attributes and somebody responds so you
get
Post by Checkmate
the > > > > > wrong > > > > > > > ">"
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
Post by Checkmate
count and
can't tell who wrote what.
Post by TT Liams
Post by Checkmate
(Agent), and Giganews as my provider, A
free
Post by Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
alternative
Post by Checkmate
would > > > be
Thunderbird and Eternal September.
Post by Street
I'm sure there are Linux
alternatives
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
Post by Checkmate
know that people have used Agent on
Linux
Post by Checkmate
with > > > WINE.
Post by Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
Post by Checkmate
for
groups like the history and hobby ones
where it
Post by Checkmate
was > > > > > easy > > > > > > > to
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
Post by Checkmate
retrieve
what more knowledgeable people had
answered,
Post by Checkmate
even > > > a > > > > > few > > > > > > > years
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
Post by Checkmate
earlier. Eg a "how I did it" article for a
rare
Post by Checkmate
model.
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
Post by Checkmate
I also used it to look up old posts here
from
Post by Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
loonies, > > > > > > > so I
Post by TT Liams
Post by Checkmate
could
quote them.
But they removed a lot of features and
moved
Post by Checkmate
some > > > to > > > > > > > your
Post by Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
Post by Checkmate
"new"
search they bollixed.
And that's even without their god-awful >
web-based > > > > > front > > > > > > > end.
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
Post by Checkmate
Post by Street
I have long believed that
Google's
Post by Checkmate
intent > > > is > > > > > to > > > > > > >> destroy
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
Post by Checkmate
Usenet.  They want to replace it with their
own
Post by Checkmate
"Google
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
Post by Checkmate
groups", and have done a good job of
confusing the
Post by Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
Post by Checkmate
difference.
Post by Street
A lot of people seem to think
Usenet
Post by Checkmate
groups > > > > > are > > > > > > >> actually
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
Post by Checkmate
part of Google Groups, so they haven't failed.
I think your rite.
usenet is not google
Lol your asswurm lol
Post by Street
Post by Street
Post by Malte Runz
LOL
Thx for showing me.
Post by Street
Post by Street
Post by Malte Runz
Post by %
hi titty liams or
is it tom macdonald
Post by Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
Post by TT Liams
LOLOLOLOL!! He's a poop eating asseurm LOLOL! :-)
Yes!  And he tries to play it off like he doesn't care, but
that
name > > made him famous.
Checkmate
2018-06-14 00:32:11 UTC
Checkmate! In article <almarsoft.7566784763985667615
Post by Checkmate
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when
reading
Post by Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
posts by
Post by Checkmate
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles
when
Post by Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
reading
Post by Checkmate
posts by
Post by Checkmate
Checkmate!  In article <almarsoft.2888194375107383660
@us.news.astraweb.com>,
says...
Post by Checkmate
On Sat, 9 Jun 2018 12:56:26 -0700, %
On Sun, 10 Jun 2018 03:39:32 +0800, Peter Pan
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
On Sat, 09 Jun 2018 12:54:44
GMT,
Post by Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
Street >
Post by Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
On Sat, 09 Jun 2018 07:01:22 GMT, Street
Post by Street
On Fri, 8 Jun 2018 19:12:12 -0700
(PDT),
Post by Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
Michael
Post by Checkmate
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Cole
Post by %
Post by Checkmate
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Street
Post by Street
Post by Street
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Michael Cole
Do you go for the bullshit
argument
Post by Checkmate
that >
Post by Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
evolution > > >> violates > >>>>> laws of
thermodynamics?
Post by Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
Post by Checkmate