Martin Luther King, Jr: A False Idol
Ronny Koch
2019-01-22 21:09:11 UTC
Today and tomorrow, children all over America, will likely spend
some portion of the day eulogizing a modern-day saint, who has
been canonized by the media. Assemblies will be called, guest
speakers will be brought in, and even others will be “mobilized”
in memory of this supposedly greater-than-life hero. Likewise,
on this day (an honor not even accorded the founder of the
United States) the media, on this day, will whip themselves up
into a frenzy of praise for the so-called “Reverend Doctor
Martin Luther King, Jr.”

But like all icons of modernity, who are held to lofty heights
by the sycophantic politicians and spineless media, let’s take a
closer look. Who was Martin Luther King, and is there more to
this man than meets the eye?

Let’s start with his titles, “Doctor” and “Reverend”. According
to many sources, King, was a habitual plagiarist. For instance,
in 1947, he delivered his first public sermon.

It is widely acknowledged today that this sermon was plagiarized
from a homily by Protestant clergyman Harry Emerson Fosdick
entitled “Life is What You Make It”. King’s first book, “Stride
Toward Freedom,” was plagiarized from numerous sources, all
unattributed, according to documentation recently assembled by
sympathetic King scholars Keith D. Miller, Ira G. Zepp, Jr., and
David J. Garrow.

As if that weren’t enough, the four senior editors of “The
Papers of Martin Luther King, Jr” (available here from the
University of California Press) admit that: “Judged
retroactively by the standards of academic scholarship, [his
writings] are tragically flawed by numerous instances of
plagiarism.”

Even King’s doctoral dissertation, “A Comparison of the
Conceptions of God in the Thinking of Paul Tillich and Harry
Nelson Wieman,” for which he was awarded a doctorate in
theology, contains more than fifty complete sentences
plagiarized from the PhD dissertation of Dr. Jack Boozer, “The
Place of Reason in Paul Tillich’s Concept of God”.

So it appears that the “Doctor Reverend King” was neither truly
a doctor, nor a reverend, but neither was his real name “Martin
Luther”. Born Michael King, his name was changed by his father
to “Martin Luther,” after the Protestant reformer. He never
legally changed his name. To this day, he lived and died as
Michael King. This, however, is a relatively small detail in
comparison to other, more shocking details of King’s life.

The late Samuel T. Francis, an iconoclastic columnist of the
late 20th century, quotes Charles D. Brennan, the former
Assistant Director of the FBI, as saying regarding King’s more
intimate life was characterized by “orgiastic and adulterous
escapades, some of which indicated that King could be bestial in
his sexual abuse of women.”

Because King was suspected of links with communist agents (most
notably Stanley Levinson), under the order of U. S. Attorney
General Bobby Kennedy, the FBI wired King’s offices and hotel
rooms from 1963 to 1968. The tapes showed that in Las Vegas,
King’s aids paid $100 each to prostitutes to join him in orgies;
they also show that in New York City, an intoxicated King
threatened a young White girl working for civil rights to submit
to his strange sexual tastes or he would jump from the 13th
floor window.

Despite the fact that this was common knowledge at the time, a
federal judge ordered that this damning evidence be sealed until
2027. It should be noted that this kind of cover-up is not
insignificant. At a time when the media posthumously maligned
Osama bin Laden and Colonel Mummar Gaddafi as borderline sexual
deviants, even without much evidence, the very same media goes
to the utmost lengths to disguise Michael King’s awful conduct.

Today, criticism of King’s lifestyle, even if they are mutually
exclusive of his worldview, are met with disdain. At a time
when almost any living or historical figure can be cast as a
villain, Michael King still occupies a prominent place in the
pantheon of secular religion.

In America, any time a justification for any act is needed,
King’s name is invoked, much as the devoutly faithful might
invoke a saint’s intercession. Perhaps we could only expect so
much from a society in which the only article of faith is
absolute egalitarianism.

As Francis pointed out: “In the new nation and the new creed of
which the King holiday serves as symbol, all institutions,
values, heroes, and symbols that violate the dogma of equality
are dethroned and must be eradicated. Those associated with the
South and the Confederacy are merely the most obvious violations
of the egalitarian dogma and thereform must be the first to go,
but they will by no means be the last.”

However, the iconclasts are finally speaking out, and with their
bold new introspection, the myths are finally coming tumbling
down.

http://www.ridingthetiger.org/2012/01/16/martin-luther-king-jr-a-
false-idol/

Don Martin
2019-01-22 22:34:37 UTC
On Tue, 22 Jan 2019 22:09:11 +0100 (CET), "Ronny Koch"
Today
Who is this Kochsucker who hath suddenly appeared amongst us?
hleopold
2019-01-23 03:09:47 UTC
On Tue, 22 Jan 2019 22:09:11 +0100 (CET), "Ronny Koch"
Today
Who is this Kochsucker who hath suddenly appeared amongst us?
Looks to be the same one that has graced our newsgroup for at least a few
months now. He, or rather it, is the one doing most of the crossposts with
newly started threads. My news reader has almost learned how to block it, but
not quite perfectly. It still allows them to show in my list of new posts but
as soon as I click on one it vanishes. I am still trying to find out why it
does that, but it is still enjoyable when I click on one and 15 or 25 of them
vanish in a row. I have no idea who this is, and I don’t even try to keep
track of the various names it uses, since mostly it uses 4 or 6 new names a
day, probably never to use those again.
--
Harry F. Leopold
aa #2076

"We used to be afraid of comets. Now it's their turn." The Register
Don Martin
2019-01-23 14:12:06 UTC
Post by hleopold
Post by Don Martin
On Tue, 22 Jan 2019 22:09:11 +0100 (CET), "Ronny Koch"
Today
Who is this Kochsucker who hath suddenly appeared amongst us?
Looks to be the same one that has graced our newsgroup for at least a few
months now. He, or rather it, is the one doing most of the crossposts with
newly started threads. My news reader has almost learned how to block it, but
not quite perfectly. It still allows them to show in my list of new posts but
as soon as I click on one it vanishes. I am still trying to find out why it
does that, but it is still enjoyable when I click on one and 15 or 25 of them
vanish in a row. I have no idea who this is, and I don’t even try to keep
track of the various names it uses, since mostly it uses 4 or 6 new names a
day, probably never to use those again.
Such comprise the athiest version of locust plagues.
m***@gmail.com
2019-01-23 19:18:01 UTC
On Tue, 22 Jan 2019 22:09:11 +0100 (CET), "Ronny Koch"
Today
Who is this Kochsucker who hath suddenly appeared amongst us?
Isn't he just another name the Denguebrain is using along with all the
nutjob nyms. If not, he's just another right-wing racist troll.