Shame on British Archaeologists for Damaging the Ark of God
G-D
2018-11-20 20:41:00 UTC

Shame on British Archaeologists for Damaging the Ark of God

Group: alt.archaeology
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.archaeology/hRlF9Vbioyk
British Archaeologists Damaging my Ark of my Covenant
Cores show Heel Stone concrete Deteriorating
by Jesus Christ

Group: alt.archaeology
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.archaeology/bEGQvTyoYGE
British Archaeologists Damaging my Ark of my Covenant;
Cores show Heel Stone concrete Deteriorating.
by Holy Ghost

Group: alt.archeology
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.archeology/12H_o6T2QEE

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.archeology/_jyJ1fJZw7I
British Archaeologists Damaging my Ark of my Covenant;
Cores show Heel Stone concrete Deteriorating.
by Holy Ghost

Group: uk.religion.pagan
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/uk.religion.pagan/mA5BczGNv5k

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/uk.religion.pagan/0lf7FgmRH94
British Archaeologists Damaging my Ark of my Covenant;
Cores show Heel Stone concrete Deteriorating.
by Holy Ghost

Group: alt.religion.druid
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.religion.druid/KbIuz4vrM8U

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.religion.druid/h3IzhxlDNvU
British Archaeologists Damaging my Ark of my Covenant;
Cores show Heel Stone concrete Deteriorating.
by Holy Ghost

Group: alt.religion.wicca
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.religion.wicca/dUG1TctP7P0

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.religion.wicca/BgC4BI-tpKY
British Archaeologists Damaging my Ark of my Covenant;
Cores show Heel Stone concrete Deteriorating.
by Holy Ghost

Group: soc.history.ancient
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.history.ancient/RW5o4r3BtKc

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.history.ancient/j4Puw2orPI0
British Archaeologists Damaging my Ark of my Covenant;
Cores show Heel Stone concrete Deteriorating.
by Holy Ghost

Group: sci.archaeology
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.archaeology/5O0Y5eZnfy8

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.archaeology/fmBLkB-_gD8
British Archaeologists Damaging my Ark of my Covenant;
Cores show Heel Stone concrete Deteriorating.
by Holy Ghost

Group: alt.atheism
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.atheism/tRlh4VOpd6A

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.atheism/2aHtu8cdqUA

G-D
d***@gmail.com
2018-12-04 05:28:02 UTC
Post by G-D
[...]
UNESCO World Heritage programme set Destructing
Stonehenge and the Ark of God under Heel Stone.
Donna Stone
2018-12-06 16:56:05 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
Post by G-D
[...]
UNESCO's in the "Damaging Arks Of The Covenants" business.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.history.ancient/1OUnw4Q-iLs
UNESCO's in the "Damaging Arks Of The Covenants" business.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.archaeology/h9Yy2i4p9p4
UNESCO's in the "Damaging Arks Of The Covenants" business.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.lang/ONHs7beEVMU
UNESCO's in the "Damaging Arks Of The Covenants" business.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.archaeology/jAdpB3Z_TdM
UNESCO's in the "Damaging Arks Of The Covenants" business.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.archeology/gPdfXq1fhD8
UNESCO's in the "Damaging Arks Of The Covenants" business.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/uk.religion.pagan/1VZMrR65ZWg
UNESCO's in the "Damaging Arks Of The Covenants" business.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.religion.druid/UAlpXAqutPY
UNESCO's in the "Damaging Arks Of The Covenants" business.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.religion.wicca/6CfXtGNKcpg
UNESCO's in the "Damaging Arks Of The Covenants" business.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.atheism/mGV3TfjlgAg

Donna Stone
Peter
2018-12-07 11:51:57 UTC
Post by Donna Stone
Post by G-D
Shame on British Archaeologists for Damaging the Ark of God
Donna Stone
What a load of bollix!

It's a stone age contruction Built in several stages, Stonehenge
began about 5,000 years ago as a simple earthwork enclosure where
prehistoric people buried their cremated dead. The stone circle
was erected in the centre of the monument in the late Neolithic
period circa 2600 BC.

You god-botherers drag your sky pixy everywhere you go.

Why don't you get real!

pfj
Yap Honghor
2018-12-07 13:00:49 UTC
Post by Peter
Post by Donna Stone
Post by G-D
Shame on British Archaeologists for Damaging the Ark of God
Donna Stone
What a load of bollix!
It's a stone age contruction Built in several stages, Stonehenge
began about 5,000 years ago as a simple earthwork enclosure where
prehistoric people buried their cremated dead. The stone circle
was erected in the centre of the monument in the late Neolithic
period circa 2600 BC.
You god-botherers drag your sky pixy everywhere you go.
Why don't you get real!
pfj
If the ark of a pixie can be destroyed by human, it says much about the power of the pixie.......

The more nonsense from theists, the more people can understand that there is no pixie in this universe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Garry Denke
2018-12-08 09:08:25 UTC
Post by Donna Stone
Post by d***@gmail.com
Post by G-D
[...]
In 598 BC, the Altar Stone (80) from Anatolia (Turkey) was erect in Stonehole 96 and the Heel Stone (96) from in situ Stonehenge was erect in Stonehole 97. During that winter solstice the erect Altar Stone (80) was moved by Daniel the prophet to centre Stonehenge and inset recumbent. Ezekiel the prophet dug three ring ditches, one for marking Mishkan (Tabernacle) buried inside Stonehole 96, and two for diversion. First ring ditch circled erect Station Stone (94) removed and reset as Station Stone (93) erect. Second ring ditch circled erect Station Stone (92) removed and reset as Station Stone (91) erect. Third ring ditch circled Tabernacle (Mishkan) inside Stonehole 96, an half backfilled with High Tor (Gower) Limestone by Daniel the prophet.

http://www.sarsen.org/2015/12/the-position-of-stone-hole-97.html
http://www.sarsen.org/2013/05/position-of-stone-hole-97.html

National Trust, English Heritage,

G-D
Princess DI
2018-12-08 15:38:41 UTC
Post by Garry Denke
Post by Donna Stone
Post by d***@gmail.com
Post by G-D
[...]
Stonehenge Free Festivals Were Completely Wonderful...
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.atheism/vbkiKChavyU
Stone Temple Pilots - Lady Picture Show (Official Video)

National Trust, English Heritage,

Princess DI
Madame Curie
2019-01-04 10:21:43 UTC
Post by Donna Stone
Post by d***@gmail.com
Post by G-D
[...]
God and I played Dice at WinStar nice Casino
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.atheism/duIu-m8mfLY
Post by Donna Stone
Post by d***@gmail.com
Hawking played dice and lost
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.atheism/vhYcBmUFI40
God threw so many 7's in a Row today that the WinStar
Craps Pit Boss escorted Him, myself, and Max out.
Albert Einstein
WinStar Casino was full of Atheists like us today. Me, God, and Albert
witnessed disposal of IN GOD WE TRUST notes everywhere we went.
Thousands of Slots the majority of disposals; To the paddle Boxman
(a woman) disposing IN GOD WE TRUST notes into a drop box slit.
Fun place where Real Atheists can legally remove, exchange and
dispose of unwanted IN GOD WE TRUST notes for value; Chips!
(carted a load full of 'em out)
Max Planck
London book & Vegas book Say it's called:

"Double-Slit Craps Game"
https://www.google.com/search?q=%22Double-Slit+Craps+Game%22&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
"Double-Slit Craps Table"
https://www.google.com/search?q=%22Double-Slit+Craps+Table%22&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
"Double-Slit Dice Game"
https://www.google.com/search?q=%22Double-Slit+Dice+Game%22&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
"Double-Slit Dice Table"
https://www.google.com/search?q=%22Double-Slit+Dice+Table%22&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

If and only if Boxman is Female.
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ary

Player?

Madame Curie
Secretary
Garry Denke
2018-12-08 09:59:40 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
Post by G-D
[...]

During that AD 24 summer solstice those four horses of John the baptist, a White horse, a Red horse, a Black horse, and a Pale horse rotated Heel Stone (96) ninety degrees Clockwise moving it 3.7m (12ft) southeast from Stonehole 97 to its present location. Jesus the christ had already dug the Heel Stone ramp Scroll Trench placing inside Mishkan (Tabernacle) their original seven Gospel scrolls, next to Aaron and Moses skeletons and their original Torah scrolls. Auger cores from 1974 and 1984 summer solstices evidence Altar Stone originally located in Stonehole 96 and the Heel Stone located in Stonehole 97 at a higher elevation. Great Trilithon Stone (55) was still erect in 1st century AD, it and recumbent Altar Stone (80) unbroken.

http://www.sarsen.org/2013/03/stone-55-putting-record-straight.html
http://www.sarsen.org/2016/05/stone-97.html

Slaughter Stone (95) Down,

G-D
Peter
2018-12-08 11:55:57 UTC
Post by G-D
Shame on British Archaeologists for Damaging the Ark of God
garbage snipped
A confession.
In 1932 my Great Aunt Tabitha and her little dog Possett visited
Stonehenge. In those days it was an open site with no visitor
amenities.
Tabitha, being taken short had a pee on the site of the North
Barrow and Possett, not to be outdone performed for him, a rather
large bowel movement also on the site of the North Barrow.

Visit the site today and lo and behold, see there's no trace of
their movements. And that is miraculous in it's self, don't you
think?
pfj
Princess DI
2018-12-08 15:42:47 UTC
Jolly good fertiliser.

Stonehenge Free Festivals Were Completely Wonderful...
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.atheism/vbkiKChavyU
Stone Temple Pilots - Lady Picture Show (Official Video)
http://youtu.be/ds_43MdYiuQ

National Trust, English Heritage,

Princess DI
G-D
LOL
Isaac Newton
2019-01-03 18:12:24 UTC
Post by G-D
[...]
Shame on them. Absolutely true. Yes indeed.

Isaac Newton
Doctor Denkenstein
2019-01-10 14:25:49 UTC
Complete History of Stonehenge Excavations
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A2=britarch;87494e78.1801

1611. King James I investigated Stonehenge "to see 'The stone which the builders refused.'"
King James Version, 1611

1616. Doctor William Harvey, Gilbert North, and Inigo Jones find horns of stags and oxen, coals, charcoals, batter-dashers, heads of arrows, pieces of rusted armour, rotten bones, thuribulum (censer) pottery, and a large nail.
Long, William, 1876, Stonehenge and its Barrows. The Wiltshire Archaeological and Natural History Magazine, Volume 16

1620. George Villiers, 1st Duke of Buckingham, dug a large hole in the ground at the center of Stonehenge looking for buried treasure. (Diary)

1633-52. Inigo Jones conducted the first 'scientific' surveys of Stonehenge.
Jones, I, and Webb, J, 1655, The most notable antiquity of Great Britain vulgarly called Stone-Heng on Salisbury plain. London: J Flesher for D Pakeman and L Chapman

1640. Sir Lawrence Washington, knight, owner of Stonehenge, fished around Bear's Stone (named after Washington's hound dog). Bear's Stone profile portrait a local 17th century attraction. (G-Diary)
The Wiltshire Archaeological and Natural History Magazine, Volumes 15-16

1652. Reverend Lawrence Washington, heir of Stonehenge, commissions Doctor Garry Denke to dig below Bear's Stone, reveals lion, calf (ox), face as a man, flying eagle, bear (dog), leopard, and hidden relics. Bear's Stone (96) renamed Hele 'to conceal, cover, hide'. (G-Diary)

1653-6. Doctor Garry Denke auger cored below Hele Stone 'The stone which the builders rejected' on various occasions. Gold, silver, brass, iron, wood, bone, concrete discovered at 1-1/3 'yardsticks' (under flying eagle). Elizabeth Washington, heir of Stonehenge.
Denke, G, 1699, G-Diary (German to English by Erodelphian Literary Society of Sigma Chi Fraternity). GDG, 1-666

1666. John Aubrey surveyed Stonehenge and made a 'Review'. Described the Avenue's prehistoric pits. (the 'Aubrey Holes' discovered by Hawley, not Aubrey).
Aubrey, J, 1693 (edited by J Fowles 1982), Monumenta Britannica. Sherborne, Dorset: Dorset Publishing Co

1716. Thomas Hayward, owner of Stonehenge, dug heads of oxen and other beasts. (Diary)

1721-4. William Stukeley surveyed and excavated Stonehenge and its field monuments. Surveyed the Avenue in 1721 extending beyond Stonehenge Bottom to King Barrow Ridge. Surveyed the Cursus in 1723 and excavated.
Stukeley, W, 1740, Stonehenge: a temple restor'd to the British druids. London: W Innys and R Manby

1757. Benjamin Franklin observes Bear's Stone (96) lion, calf (ox), face as a man, flying eagle, bear (dog), leopard, and Hele Stone 'hidden' relics below them. (Diary)

1798. Sir Richard Hoare and William Cunnington dug at Stonehenge under the fallen Slaughter Stone 95 and under fallen Stones 56 and 57.
The Ancient History of Wiltshire, Volume 1, 1812

1805-10. William Cunnington dug at Stonehenge on various occasions.
Cunnington, W, 1884, Guide to the stones of Stonehenge. Devizes: Bull Printer

1839. Captain Beamish excavated within Stonehenge. (Diary)

1874-7. Professor Flinders Petrie produced a plan of Stonehenge and numbered the stones.
Petrie, W M F, 1880, Stonehenge: plans, description, and theories. London: Edward Stanford

1877. Charles Darwin digs at Stonehenge to study 'Sinking of great Stones through the Action of Worms'.
Darwin, Charles,1881, The Formation of Vegetable Mould, Through the Action of Worms, with Observations on Their Habits. London: John Murray

1901. Professor William Gowland meticulously recorded and excavated around stone number 56 at Stonehenge.
Gowland, W, 1902, Recent excavations at Stonehenge. Archaeologia, 58, 37-82

1919-26. Colonel William Hawley extensively excavated in advance of restoration programmes at Stonehenge for the Office of Works and later for the Society of Antiquaries. Hawley excavated ditch sections of the Avenue, conducted an investigation of the Slaughter Stone and other stones at Stonehenge, and discovered the 'Aubrey Holes' (misnamed) through excavation.
Hawley, W, 1921, Stonehenge: interim report on the exploration.
Antiquaries Journal, 1, 19-41
Hawley, W, 1922, Second report on the excavations at Stonehenge.
Antiquaries Journal, 2, 36-52
Hawley, W, 1923, Third report on the excavations at Stonehenge.
Antiquaries Journal, 3, 13-20
Hawley, W, 1924, Fourth report on the excavations at Stonehenge, 1922.
Antiquaries Journal, 4, 30-9
Hawley, W, 1925, Report on the excavations at Stonehenge during the season of 1923.
Antiquaries Journal, 5, 21-50
Hawley, W, 1926, Report on the excavations at Stonehenge during the season of 1924.
Antiquaries Journal, 6, 1-25
Hawley, W, 1928, Report on the excavations at Stonehenge during 1925 and 1926.
Antiquaries Journal, 8, 149-76
(Diary)
Pitts, M, Bayliss, A, McKinley, J, Boylston, A, Budd, P, Evans, J, Chenery, C, Reynolds, A, and Semple, S, 2002, An Anglo-Saxon decapitation and burial at Stonehenge. Wiltshire Archaeological and Natural History Magazine, 95, 131-46

1929. Robert Newall excavated Stone 36.
Newall, R S, 1929, Stonehenge. Antiquity, 3, 75-88
Newall, R S, 1929, Stonehenge, the recent excavations.
Wiltshire Archaeological and Natural History Magazine, 44, 348-59

1935. Young, W E V, The Stonehenge car park excavation. (Diary)

1950. Robert Newall excavated Stone 66.
Newall, R S, 1952, Stonehenge stone no. 66. Antiquaries Journal, 32, 65-7

1952. Robert Newall excavated Stones 71 and 72. (Diary)

1950-64. A major campaign of excavations by Richard Atkinson, Stuart Piggott, and Marcus Stone involving the re-excavation of some of Hawley’s trenches as well as previously undisturbed areas within Stonehenge.
Atkinson, R J C, Piggott, S, and Stone, J F S, 1952, The excavations of two additional holes at Stonehenge, and new evidence for the date of the monument. Antiquaries Journal, 32, 14-20
Atkinson, R J C, 1956, Stonehenge. London. Penguin Books in association with Hamish Hamilton. (second revised edition 1979: Penguin Books)

1966. Faith and Lance Vatcher excavated 3 Mesolithic Stonehenge postholes.
Vatcher, F de M and Vatcher, H L, 1973, Excavation of three postholes in Stonehenge car park. Wiltshire Archaeological and Natural History Magazine, 68, 57-63

1968. Faith and Lance Vatcher dug geophone and floodlight cable trenches. (Diary)

1974. Garry Denke and Ralph Ferdinand set out to confirm Sir Lawrence Washington, knight and Reverend Lawrence Washington's revelation (G-Diary). Auger cores 1.2m (4ft) below Heel Stone 96 (under face as a man). Gold, silver, brass, iron, wood, bone, concrete confirmed. No coal in cores. Stonehenge Free Festival.
Denke, G W, 1974, Stonehenge Phase I: An Open-pit Coalfield Model; The First Geologic Mining School (Indiana University of Pennsylvania). GDG, 74, 1-56

1978. John Evans re-excavated a 1954 cutting through the Stonehenge ditch and bank to take samples for snail analysis and radiocarbon dating. A well-preserved human burial lay within the ditch fill. Three fine flint arrowheads were found amongst the bones, with a fourth embedded in the sternum.
Atkinson, R J C and Evans, J G, 1978, Recent excavations at Stonehenge. Antiquity, 52, 235-6
Evans, J G, 1984, Stonehenge: the environment in the late Neolithic and early Bronze Age, and a Beaker burial. Wiltshire Archaeological and Natural History Magazine, 78, 7-30
(Diary)
Alexander Thorn and Richard Atkinson. NE side of Station Stone 94. (Diary)

1979-80. George Smith excavated in the Stonehenge car park on behalf of the Central Excavation Unit.
Smith, G, 1980, Excavations in Stonehenge car park. Wiltshire Archaeological and Natural History Magazine, 74/75 (1979-80), 181
(Diary)
Mike Pitts excavated along south side of A344 in advance of cable-laying and pipe-trenching. In 1979, discovered the Heel Stone 97 original pit (96 original Altar Stone pit). Survey along the Avenue course identified more pits. In 1980, excavated beside the A344 and discovered a stone floor (a complete prehistoric artifact assemblage retained from the monument).
Pitts, M W, 1982, On the road to Stonehenge: Report on investigations beside the A344 in 1968, 1979, and 1980. Proceedings of the Prehistoric Society, 48, 75-132

1981. The Central Excavation Unit excavated in advance of the construction of the footpath through Stonehenge.
Bond, D, 1983, An excavation at Stonehenge, 1981. Wiltshire Archaeological and Natural History Magazine, 77, 39-43.

1984. Garry Denke (and Hell's Angels) seismic survey. Auger cores 1.2m (4ft) below Heel Stone 96 (under lion head). Gold, silver, brass, iron, wood, bone, concrete reconfirmed. No coal in cores. Stonehenge Free Festival.
Denke, G, 1984, Magnetic and Electromagnetic Surveys at Heelstone, Stonehenge, United Kingdom (Indiana University of Pennsylvania). GDG, 84, 1-42

1990-6. A series of assessments and field evaluations in advance of the Stonehenge Conservation and Management Programme.
Darvill, T C, 1997, Stonehenge Conservation and Management Programme: a summary of archaeological assessments and field evaluations undertaken 1990-1996. London: English Heritage

1994. Wessex Archaeology. Limited Auger Survey.
Cleal, R M J, Walker, K E, and Montague, R, 1995, Stonehenge and its landscape: twentieth-century excavations (English Heritage Archaeological Report 10). London: English Heritage.

2008. Timothy Darvill and Geoffrey Wainwright set out to date the construction of the Double Bluestone Circle at Stonehenge and to chart the history of the Bluestones, and their use.
Darvill, T, and Wainwright, G, 2008, Stonehenge excavations 2008. The Antiquaries Journal, Volume 89, September 2009, 1-19
(Diary)
Mike Parker Pearson, Julian Richards, and Mike Pitts further the excavation of 'Aubrey Hole' 7 discovered by William Hawley, 1920.
Willis, C, Marshall, P, McKinley, J, Pitts, M, Pollard, J, Richards, C, Richards, J, Thomas, J, Waldron, T, Welham, K, and Parker Pearson, M, 2016, The dead of Stonehenge. Antiquity, Volume 90, Issue 350, April 2016, 337-356

2012-3. Stonehenge A344 road excavated and removed. (Diary)

https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A3=ind1801&L=BRITARCH&E=quoted-printable&P=175016&B=--&T=text%2Fplain;%20charset=UTF-8&header=1
--
any missing? thanks

Dr. Denkenstein
Antitheism
2019-01-09 00:20:52 UTC
Tabernacles under Mars Stonehenge Heelstone and under Earth Stonehenge Heelstone prove God(s)?
Our answer's no. The gold Mishkans only prove Mars Creatures and Earth Creatures created God(s).
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/510595676498780899/
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/427630927112315222/
Universal Magnetic Reversal immediately after Excavation of either of said Tabernacles prove God(s)?
Simply a coincidence. That will not prove Mars Creatures' and/or Earth Creatures' god(s) are God(s).
http://disc.yourwebapps.com/Indices/246465.html
Women of Galilei
Men of Galilei
These newsgroups are for Antitheism, Anti-theism and Atheism news.
Your post contains neither. Courteously by mail we have referred you.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/alt.atheism
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/anti-theism
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/antitheism

Thank You.
Anti-theism
Hello Dolly
2019-01-22 01:41:27 UTC
Post by Antitheism
[...]
Bird Cage Theatre
(your favorites)

Rolandskvadet Song of Roland

Jean-Baptiste Lully - Roland

Niccolo Piccinni - Roland

Maria Izabella
Magdolna Horony

"Maggie"

Big Nose Kate
Robert Carnegie
2019-01-22 23:56:17 UTC
You are a loony, go away and get better.
Billy the Kid
2019-01-27 06:47:49 UTC
So who Are you? Isa dead Kid alive?
A.L. Mangham Jr. Regional Airport (OCH / KOCH) w/o Mishkan (Tabernacle)
Delivery from Southampton Airport (SOU / EGHI) United Kingdom (GB) UK
Called Nacogdoches (TX) airport. Tabernacle and Golden
Plates not Delivered to US yet. What's the Hold-up?
Called Southampton (GB) airport. Mishkan and Golden
Plates not Shipped to US yet. What's the Hold-up?
You FUCKED Mars up Lissy™
Don't FUCK Earth up Missy™
I got this. No prob.
James VI and I

So who Are you? Isa dead Kid alive?
A.L. Mangham Jr. Regional Airport (OCH / KOCH) w/o Planet Mars Tabernacle
(Mishkan) Delivery from Shuttle Landing Facility (TTS / KTTS) State of Florida
Called the Nacogdoches (TX) airport. Planet Mars Mishkan
(Tabernacle) not Delivered to TX yet. What's the Hold-up?
Called the John F. Kennedy Space Center (US) airport. Planet Mars
Tabernacle (Mishkan) not Shipped to TX yet. What's the Hold-up?
You FUCKED Mars up Lissy™
Don't FUCK Earth up Missy™
I got this. No prob.
James VI and I

Headless Gunner
2019-01-27 06:53:44 UTC
YO we're Working DEEP, Deep, deep... DEEP
UNDERCOVER, so Git 'r Done (2nd chance).
A.L. Mangham Jr. Regional Airport (OCH / KOCH) w/o Mishkan (Tabernacle)
Delivery from Southampton Airport (SOU / EGHI) United Kingdom (GB) UK
Called Nacogdoches (TX) airport. Tabernacle and Golden
Plates not Delivered to US yet. What's the Hold-up?
Called Southampton (GB) airport. Mishkan and Golden
Plates not Shipped to US yet. What's the Hold-up?
You FUCKED Mars up Lissy™
Don't FUCK Earth up Missy™
I got this. No prob.
James VI and I

--
Roland the Headless "Radio Jet" Gunner

BOOT HILL FOR ALL
Crosshairs on Sun, not earth, Annihilatees.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.atheism/A5E_lZKVeiE
__________________________________

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/world/2019/01/supermassive-black-hole-appears-to-be-firing-a-beam-right-at-earth.html
https://www.express.co.uk/news/science/1076760/black-hole-radio-jet-milky-way-galaxy-sagittarius-A-space-news
http://astronomy.com/news/2019/01/radio-jets-from-the-milky-ways-black-hole-could-be-pointing-right-at-earth
https://www.sciencealert.com/our-supermassive-black-hole-could-be-pointing-a-relativistic-jet-right-at-us
https://www.aol.co.uk/news/2019/01/23/a-supermassive-black-holes-radio-jet-could-be-pointing-right-at
https://earthsky.org/space/imaging-black-hole-sgr-a-jet-pointing-toward-earth

Are we going to Split that fucking Sun or not?!
Roland ready. Roland ready. Roland ready.
__________________________________

Message Received from Black Hole:
YOU TELL THAT CUNT I WANT MY ARKS DELIVERED!
EARTH CUNT! AND MARS CUNT!
End of Message.

https://biblehub.com/revelation/18-7.htm

(Locked & Loaded)
Harmonica Harp
Roland Totera
H. Gunner

A.L. Mangham Jr. Regional Airport (OCH / KOCH) w/o Mishkan (Tabernacle)
Delivery from Southampton Airport (SOU / EGHI) United Kingdom (GB) UK

United South's Outlaws
__________________________________

C.S.A. ~ Jesse James
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.atheism/TI-8oZ5jzE8
C.S.A. ~ Big Nose Kate
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.atheism/tnmAart4N0M
C.S.A. ~ Wyatt Earp
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.atheism/mY2ZUOzfJvQ
C.S.A. ~ Dinky Dalton
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.atheism/X3UDvg7wuZU
C.S.A. ~ Billy the Kid
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.atheism/eDKSzWDBuqA
C.S.A. ~ Hello Dolly
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.atheism/h1EYUD5Jo_s
C.S.A. ~ Doc Holliday
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.atheism/9b9furDXvFk

South will Rise Again
__________________________________

BATTLE HYMN OF THE REPUBLIC
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.atheism/3Vz_thYe_U4
THE YELLOW ROSE OF TEXAS
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.atheism/EeqapBupGuI
I WISH I WAS IN DIXIE
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.atheism/Gu0OVQ0TfJY
UNION DIXIE
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.atheism/JVNQNM-Le3w
OH! SUSANNA
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.atheism/3BMXX6UDazw
JOHN BROWN'S BODY
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.atheism/7Iud8DEZ_aQ
WHEN JOHNNY COMES MARCHING HOME
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.atheism/AlQySeoZ8aE

Are we going to Split that fucking Sun or not?!
Roland ready. Roland ready. Roland ready.
__________________________________

http://youtu.be/FHWmxCoTV3Y
http://youtu.be/wRWCK9zGynA
http://youtu.be/SV3ksMAtvok

(Locked & Loaded)
Harmonica Harp
Roland Totera
H. Gunner

A.L. Mangham Jr. Regional Airport (OCH / KOCH) w/o Tabernacle (Mishkan)
Delivery from Southampton Airport (SOU / EGHI) United Kingdom (GB) UK

MESSAGE from Milky Way Black Hole
__________________________________

Sympathy For The Devil

We Didn't Start the Fire

QUEEN CUNT WHORE STARTED THIS FUCKING WAR!

IT'S a good thing the United Kingdom has such a peace-loving and reasonable Outlaw queen, given the power she can wield if she were an ambitious or deranged monarch. The Outlaw queen has the power to start a war with any country she deems an enemy of the UK. Of course, this act is carried out by Parliament, but it can't be done without approval from the monarch. In conjunction, she can also refuse to cooperate in a truce if her opponent is trying to make peace with the UK. The Outlaw queen can also refuse laws that are being passed by the government as in the UK, a law is not officially a law until the Outlaw queen gives her seal of approval. After a law is passed in Parliament and the House of Lords, it next falls on the Outlaw queen's shoulders to give her royal ascent. She has never actually refused a law, but she very well could. We all need government IDs of some sort, whether it's to be able to travel out of the country, operate a vehicle, or simply for identification purposes in filling up important documents. But the Outlaw queen doesn't need a driver's license, not needing to apply for one when she turned 17, which also means she didn't have to go to driving school or pass a driver's test. The irony of her not needing one is all driver's licenses of UK citizens are issued by the Outlaw queen herself. But she's quite the competent driver, though in her older age, she chooses to do her driving only within the confines of her estate. On the subject of government IDs, the Outlaw queen doesn't need a passport either, being one of a small handful of people who aren't required to have one.

Dig cunt, Or die. The End

LORD God Almighty
__________________________________

End of MESSAGE

[...]