Shame on British Archaeologists for Damaging the Ark of God
Add Reply
G-D
2018-11-20 20:41:00 UTC

Shame on British Archaeologists for Damaging the Ark of God

Group: alt.archaeology
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.archaeology/hRlF9Vbioyk
British Archaeologists Damaging my Ark of my Covenant
Cores show Heel Stone concrete Deteriorating
by Jesus Christ

Group: alt.archaeology
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.archaeology/bEGQvTyoYGE
British Archaeologists Damaging my Ark of my Covenant;
Cores show Heel Stone concrete Deteriorating.
by Holy Ghost

Group: alt.archeology
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.archeology/12H_o6T2QEE

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.archeology/_jyJ1fJZw7I
British Archaeologists Damaging my Ark of my Covenant;
Cores show Heel Stone concrete Deteriorating.
by Holy Ghost

Group: uk.religion.pagan
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/uk.religion.pagan/mA5BczGNv5k

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/uk.religion.pagan/0lf7FgmRH94
British Archaeologists Damaging my Ark of my Covenant;
Cores show Heel Stone concrete Deteriorating.
by Holy Ghost

Group: alt.religion.druid
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.religion.druid/KbIuz4vrM8U

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.religion.druid/h3IzhxlDNvU
British Archaeologists Damaging my Ark of my Covenant;
Cores show Heel Stone concrete Deteriorating.
by Holy Ghost

Group: alt.religion.wicca
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.religion.wicca/dUG1TctP7P0

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.religion.wicca/BgC4BI-tpKY
British Archaeologists Damaging my Ark of my Covenant;
Cores show Heel Stone concrete Deteriorating.
by Holy Ghost

Group: soc.history.ancient
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.history.ancient/RW5o4r3BtKc

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.history.ancient/j4Puw2orPI0
British Archaeologists Damaging my Ark of my Covenant;
Cores show Heel Stone concrete Deteriorating.
by Holy Ghost

Group: sci.archaeology
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.archaeology/5O0Y5eZnfy8

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.archaeology/fmBLkB-_gD8
British Archaeologists Damaging my Ark of my Covenant;
Cores show Heel Stone concrete Deteriorating.
by Holy Ghost

Group: alt.atheism
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.atheism/tRlh4VOpd6A

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.atheism/2aHtu8cdqUA

G-D
d***@gmail.com
2018-12-04 05:28:02 UTC
Post by G-D
[...]
UNESCO World Heritage programme set Destructing
Stonehenge and the Ark of God under Heel Stone.
Donna Stone
2018-12-06 16:56:05 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
Post by G-D
[...]
UNESCO's in the "Damaging Arks Of The Covenants" business.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.history.ancient/1OUnw4Q-iLs
UNESCO's in the "Damaging Arks Of The Covenants" business.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.archaeology/h9Yy2i4p9p4
UNESCO's in the "Damaging Arks Of The Covenants" business.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.lang/ONHs7beEVMU
UNESCO's in the "Damaging Arks Of The Covenants" business.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.archaeology/jAdpB3Z_TdM
UNESCO's in the "Damaging Arks Of The Covenants" business.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.archeology/gPdfXq1fhD8
UNESCO's in the "Damaging Arks Of The Covenants" business.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/uk.religion.pagan/1VZMrR65ZWg
UNESCO's in the "Damaging Arks Of The Covenants" business.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.religion.druid/UAlpXAqutPY
UNESCO's in the "Damaging Arks Of The Covenants" business.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.religion.wicca/6CfXtGNKcpg
UNESCO's in the "Damaging Arks Of The Covenants" business.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.atheism/mGV3TfjlgAg

Donna Stone
Peter
2018-12-07 11:51:57 UTC
Post by Donna Stone
Post by G-D
Shame on British Archaeologists for Damaging the Ark of God
Donna Stone
What a load of bollix!

It's a stone age contruction Built in several stages, Stonehenge
began about 5,000 years ago as a simple earthwork enclosure where
prehistoric people buried their cremated dead. The stone circle
was erected in the centre of the monument in the late Neolithic
period circa 2600 BC.

You god-botherers drag your sky pixy everywhere you go.

Why don't you get real!

pfj
Yap Honghor
2018-12-07 13:00:49 UTC
Post by Peter
Post by Donna Stone
Post by G-D
Shame on British Archaeologists for Damaging the Ark of God
Donna Stone
What a load of bollix!
It's a stone age contruction Built in several stages, Stonehenge
began about 5,000 years ago as a simple earthwork enclosure where
prehistoric people buried their cremated dead. The stone circle
was erected in the centre of the monument in the late Neolithic
period circa 2600 BC.
You god-botherers drag your sky pixy everywhere you go.
Why don't you get real!
pfj
If the ark of a pixie can be destroyed by human, it says much about the power of the pixie.......

The more nonsense from theists, the more people can understand that there is no pixie in this universe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Garry Denke
2018-12-08 09:08:25 UTC
Post by Donna Stone
Post by d***@gmail.com
Post by G-D
[...]
In 598 BC, the Altar Stone (80) from Anatolia (Turkey) was erect in Stonehole 96 and the Heel Stone (96) from in situ Stonehenge was erect in Stonehole 97. During that winter solstice the erect Altar Stone (80) was moved by Daniel the prophet to centre Stonehenge and inset recumbent. Ezekiel the prophet dug three ring ditches, one for marking Mishkan (Tabernacle) buried inside Stonehole 96, and two for diversion. First ring ditch circled erect Station Stone (94) removed and reset as Station Stone (93) erect. Second ring ditch circled erect Station Stone (92) removed and reset as Station Stone (91) erect. Third ring ditch circled Tabernacle (Mishkan) inside Stonehole 96, an half backfilled with High Tor (Gower) Limestone by Daniel the prophet.

http://www.sarsen.org/2015/12/the-position-of-stone-hole-97.html
http://www.sarsen.org/2013/05/position-of-stone-hole-97.html

National Trust, English Heritage,

G-D
Princess DI
2018-12-08 15:38:41 UTC
Post by Garry Denke
Post by Donna Stone
Post by d***@gmail.com
Post by G-D
[...]
Stonehenge Free Festivals Were Completely Wonderful...
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.atheism/vbkiKChavyU
Stone Temple Pilots - Lady Picture Show (Official Video)

National Trust, English Heritage,

Princess DI
Garry Denke
2018-12-08 09:59:40 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
Post by G-D
[...]

During that AD 24 summer solstice those four horses of John the baptist, a White horse, a Red horse, a Black horse, and a Pale horse rotated Heel Stone (96) ninety degrees Clockwise moving it 3.7m (12ft) southeast from Stonehole 97 to its present location. Jesus the christ had already dug the Heel Stone ramp Scroll Trench placing inside Mishkan (Tabernacle) their original seven Gospel scrolls, next to Aaron and Moses skeletons and their original Torah scrolls. Auger cores from 1974 and 1984 summer solstices evidence Altar Stone originally located in Stonehole 96 and the Heel Stone located in Stonehole 97 at a higher elevation. Great Trilithon Stone (55) was still erect in 1st century AD, it and recumbent Altar Stone (80) unbroken.

http://www.sarsen.org/2013/03/stone-55-putting-record-straight.html
http://www.sarsen.org/2016/05/stone-97.html

Slaughter Stone (95) Down,

G-D
Peter
2018-12-08 11:55:57 UTC
Post by G-D
Shame on British Archaeologists for Damaging the Ark of God
garbage snipped
A confession.
In 1932 my Great Aunt Tabitha and her little dog Possett visited
Stonehenge. In those days it was an open site with no visitor
amenities.
Tabitha, being taken short had a pee on the site of the North
Barrow and Possett, not to be outdone performed for him, a rather
large bowel movement also on the site of the North Barrow.

Visit the site today and lo and behold, see there's no trace of
their movements. And that is miraculous in it's self, don't you
think?
pfj
Princess DI
2018-12-08 15:42:47 UTC
Jolly good fertiliser.

Stonehenge Free Festivals Were Completely Wonderful...
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.atheism/vbkiKChavyU
Stone Temple Pilots - Lady Picture Show (Official Video)
http://youtu.be/ds_43MdYiuQ

National Trust, English Heritage,

Princess DI
G-D