Breaking COVID-19 news for 04/08/20: A **free** rapid test for detecting early infection ...
Add Reply
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-04-08 18:50:03 UTC
A USENET link:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/6ZoE95d-VKc/14vVZoyOBgAJ

A shorter link:
http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19

GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right
now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the disease&death-causing
http://bit.ly/HeartVAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-04-08 19:11:45 UTC
(test) 04/08/20 Praying here ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/g6yJdizMuBA/tjww5apaEAAJ
%
2020-04-08 19:25:02 UTC
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-04-08 19:37:51 UTC
(test) 04/08/20 Again praying a 2nd time here ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/g6yJdizMuBA/tjww5apaEAAJ
%
2020-04-08 19:39:54 UTC
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD