The Coronavirus is a punishment for atheism
Add Reply
JTEM
2020-03-25 13:46:46 UTC
You wanted proof well now you've got proof:

A biblical plague!

Thanks a lot, sinners.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/613544021170814976
Yap Honghor
2020-03-26 01:23:44 UTC
Post by JTEM
A biblical plague!
Thanks a lot, sinners.
JTEM worships evil....
Kevrob
2020-03-26 01:28:12 UTC
Post by JTEM
A biblical plague!
Thanks a lot, sinners.
JTEM worships evil....
Hey, McGuinness! What did you think when idiots
said that abut HIV/AIDS and gay men? Or was it
"ghod hates taking drugs via needles?"

Idiot.

JTEM
2020-03-26 01:55:02 UTC
Hey
Not at all a coincidence that a bovine should use that word,
even if you misspelled it...

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/613569929184264192
michellemalkingmail.com
2020-03-26 04:36:19 UTC
Pathetic. A spelling attack. How lame.
JTEM
2020-03-26 11:34:41 UTC
Post by michellemalkingmail.com
Pathetic.
Yes. The collective needs to eat a lithium battery, and fast.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/613569929184264192
LinuxGal
2020-03-27 00:44:59 UTC
Post by JTEM
Hey
Not at all a coincidence that a bovine should use that word,
even if you misspelled it...
To err is human, to moo bovine.
--
I have spoken.

https://twitter.com/LinuxGal
JTEM
2020-03-30 18:34:52 UTC
Post by LinuxGal
To err is human, to moo bovine.
God will get you for that.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/613894471629848576
michellemalkingmail.com
2020-03-26 04:34:31 UTC
Post by JTEM
A biblical plague!
Thanks a lot, sinners.
JTEM worships evil....
Johnny McGuinness worships only himself. But, you're right about him
being evil in the Biblical sense of the word.
Christopher A. Lee
2020-03-26 12:19:29 UTC
On Wed, 25 Mar 2020 18:23:44 -0700 (PDT), Yap Honghor
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by JTEM
A biblical plague!
Thanks a lot, sinners.
JTEM worships evil....
He _is_ evil.

He's certifiably insane,

Whether or not he actually believes his neverending in-your-face
nonsense, is doubtful because he gets so much wrong that it must be
deliberate, a psychopathic game.

His obsession, deliberate nastiness and the fact that he turns people
dying in the pandemic into a psychopathic joke, demonstrate this.

Just like it does with Markuze and a few others.
Dennis Marcus
2020-03-26 13:26:03 UTC
but Markuze is just slightly more convincing than the rest here. punishment for atheism is definitely part of the story.
Cloud Hobbit
2020-03-26 22:31:41 UTC
Post by Dennis Marcus
but Markuze is just slightly more convincing than the rest here. punishment for atheism is definitely part of the story.
Markuze is and has always been an annoying, delusional, obnoxious trolling moron.

He has never been anything more than an imbecile who is significant only insofar as he is vague and stupid.
Dennis Marcus
2020-03-27 00:26:41 UTC
ch, and you just simply "nothing".
Dennis Marcus
2020-03-27 00:38:41 UTC
oh, and here is some proof of the virus as punishment for atheism:

https://www.freethought-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30073

Although atheists are cluelees pests, their main problem is to conceal the real forces and struggle of the fight
Yap Honghor
2020-03-27 09:42:27 UTC
You would find the sick in the hospital are 95% theists!
We fight your stupidity any time!
Cloud Hobbit
2020-03-27 22:57:46 UTC
Post by Dennis Marcus
ch, and you just simply "nothing".
That's not true.

I said you're a delusional, obnoxious, trolling, moron.

I also said you have never had anything important or significant to say.

Most of the time you just seem to blurt the first thing that comes into your bb brain.

You try to frighten people with your biblical fiction that no atheist believes any more than the average person thinks Gandalf or the Wizard of Oz are real.

If you are trying to impart some religious message, you are failing miserably.
If you are trying to be scary, again you are failing miserably.
You have no impact here other than as entertainment. You're like aaa, no reason
to respond to you other than personal amusement.

You're like Parsley, most folks just throw you away.
Yap Honghor
Cloud....parsley has much more value than this idiot, according to wiki!
JTEM
2020-03-30 18:38:58 UTC
He has never been anything more than an imbecile
The irony is killing me.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/613894471629848576
JWS
2020-03-26 23:39:46 UTC
I can't wait for two weeks after Easter.
JTEM
2020-03-30 18:36:57 UTC
Whether or not
Hmmm... I don't think I'm going to pay much attention to a
rotating sock puppet that insists Darwin had a theory other
than the pseudo scientific "Pangenesis," and the abiogenesis
has been reproduced in a lab...

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/613894471629848576
JWS
2020-03-26 04:24:46 UTC
Post by JTEM
A biblical plague!
I'm safe. I have a big boat.
michellemalkingmail.com
2020-03-26 04:32:39 UTC
Post by JTEM
A biblical plague!
Thanks a lot, sinners.
A Biblical plague goes after Biblical people. You probably aren't one of them.
JTEM
2020-03-26 11:36:20 UTC
Post by michellemalkingmail.com
A Biblical plague
You know I'm right. That, this is it. You're being culled oops I
meant "Called." You know it. That's why you're spazzing out
like this. You're upset because you know it, and you're trying
real had to convince yourself that it's not true.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/613569929184264192
JWS
YOU are being culled. YOU are not on my boat.
JTEM
2020-03-30 18:40:52 UTC
Post by JWS
YOU are being culled. YOU are not on my boat.
Relax. I have standards. There's no way I'd play on your dingy.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/613894471629848576

Dennis Marcus
2020-03-26 13:23:31 UTC