Proof that Don Martin is Illiterate
2018-03-12 03:00:28 UTC
me (***@gmail.com change)

7:53 PM (6 minutes ago)
He is a son of satin.
Satin is cloth, you stupid jackass.
You wish.
Vtandofsky is a saw loser.
A better question might be, "has anybody sawn Vtandofsky?" The poor
chap _does_ seem to have a split personality.
I knew you were stupid. Now I know you can't write proper English.
Cloud Hobbit
2018-03-12 03:28:35 UTC
What do you think you demonstrated with this?

Aside from the fact that you are either stupid, desparate, or both?
Yap Honghor
He writes American which is not proper English.!!!
Tim
How do you know that? There is absolutely nothing wrong with the English in the statement. You're just too stupid to see the humour in it.
v***@gmail.com
2018-03-13 08:10:15 UTC
7:53 PM (6 minutes ago)
He is a son of satin.
Satin is cloth, you stupid jackass.
You wish.
Vtandofsky is a saw loser.
A better question might be, "has anybody sawn Vtandofsky?" The poor
chap _does_ seem to have a split personality.
I knew you were stupid. Now I know you can't write proper English.
How do you know that? There is absolutely nothing wrong with the English in the statement. You're just too stupid to see the humour in it.
LIAR

Here is what the word "sawn" means:From dictionary.com

sawn
[sawn]

See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
verb
1.
a past participle of saw1.
Related forms Expand
unsawn, adjective
saw1
[saw]
Spell Syllables
noun
1.
a tool or device for cutting, typically a thin blade of metal with a series of sharp teeth.
2.
any similar tool or device, as a rotating disk, in which a sharp continuous edge replaces the teeth.
verb (used with object), sawed, sawed or sawn, sawing.
3.
to cut or divide with a saw.
4.
to form by cutting with a saw.
5.
to make cutting motions as if using a saw:
to saw the air with one's hands.
6.
to work (something) from side to side like a saw.
verb (used without object), sawed, sawed or sawn, sawing.
7.
to use a saw.
8.
to cut with or as if with a saw.
9.
to cut as a saw does.
Idioms
10.
saw wood, Informal. to snore loudly while sleeping.
Yap Honghor
2018-03-13 08:28:01 UTC
7:53 PM (6 minutes ago)
He is a son of satin.
Satin is cloth, you stupid jackass.
You wish.
Vtandofsky is a saw loser.
A better question might be, "has anybody sawn Vtandofsky?" The poor
chap _does_ seem to have a split personality.
I knew you were stupid. Now I know you can't write proper English.
How do you know that? There is absolutely nothing wrong with the English in the statement. You're just too stupid to see the humour in it.
LIAR
What liar???
You dispute a statement in English but never tell us what is wrong with that statement! This way of expression by you means you are actually not college educated!
Tim
2018-03-13 08:57:44 UTC
7:53 PM (6 minutes ago)
He is a son of satin.
Satin is cloth, you stupid jackass.
You wish.
Vtandofsky is a saw loser.
A better question might be, "has anybody sawn Vtandofsky?" The poor
chap _does_ seem to have a split personality.
I knew you were stupid. Now I know you can't write proper English.
How do you know that? There is absolutely nothing wrong with the English in the statement. You're just too stupid to see the humour in it.
LIAR
Here is what the word "sawn" means:From dictionary.com
It was a play on word spelling, you moron, and it went right over your thick head.
Gospel TT
2018-03-13 19:58:15 UTC
On Sunday, March 11, 2018 at 11:00:31 PM UTC-4,
Post by v***@gmail.com
7:53 PM (6 minutes ago)
On Sat, 10 Mar 2018 01:46:00 +0000 (UTC), Smiler
Post by v***@gmail.com
LIAR
Here is what the word "sawn" means:From dictionary.com
sawn
[sawn]
It's a term from accounting & has to do with tax's, don't worry about
it cause you don't need to no what it mean's. Me & Don Martin are
accountant's.

John Locke
2018-03-12 16:54:53 UTC
7:53 PM (6 minutes ago)
He is a son of satin.
Satin is cloth, you stupid jackass.
You wish.
Vtandofsky is a saw loser.
A better question might be, "has anybody sawn Vtandofsky?" The poor
chap _does_ seem to have a split personality.
I knew you were stupid. Now I know you can't write proper English.
...it is proper English. It's a humorous play on words with a bit of
free license. Have you ever had an English literature
class ? Do you even know what humor is ? ...ah, dumb questions.
Don Martin
2018-03-12 23:44:45 UTC
On Mon, 12 Mar 2018 09:54:53 -0700, John Locke
7:53 PM (6 minutes ago)
He is a son of satin.
Satin is cloth, you stupid jackass.
You wish.
Vtandofsky is a saw loser.
A better question might be, "has anybody sawn Vtandofsky?" The poor
chap _does_ seem to have a split personality.
I knew you were stupid. Now I know you can't write proper English.
...it is proper English. It's a humorous play on words with a bit of
free license. Have you ever had an English literature
class ? Do you even know what humor is ? ...ah, dumb questions.
He is at his funniest when he attempts to be superior.
2018-03-13 00:25:49 UTC
On Mon, 12 Mar 2018 09:54:53 -0700, John Locke
7:53 PM (6 minutes ago)
He is a son of satin.
Satin is cloth, you stupid jackass.
You wish.
Vtandofsky is a saw loser.
A better question might be, "has anybody sawn Vtandofsky?" The poor
chap _does_ seem to have a split personality.
I knew you were stupid. Now I know you can't write proper English.
...it is proper English. It's a humorous play on words with a bit of
free license. Have you ever had an English literature class ? Do you
even know what humor is ? ...ah, dumb questions.
He is at his funniest when he attempts to be superior.
He may attempt to be superior, but we all know that he's a posterior.
--
Smiler, The godless one. a.a.# 2279
All gods are tailored to order. They're made

2018-03-13 02:44:25 UTC
On Mon, 12 Mar 2018 09:54:53 -0700, John Locke
7:53 PM (6 minutes ago)
He is a son of satin.
Satin is cloth, you stupid jackass.
You wish.
Vtandofsky is a saw loser.
A better question might be, "has anybody sawn Vtandofsky?" The poor
chap _does_ seem to have a split personality.
I knew you were stupid. Now I know you can't write proper English.
...it is proper English. It's a humorous play on words with a bit of
free license. Have you ever had an English literature class ? Do you
even know what humor is ? ...ah, dumb questions.
He is at his funniest when he attempts to be superior.
He may attempt to be superior, but we all know that he's a posterior.
A person who is unable to prove that he has gone through college education can feel superior? Perhaps superiority in stupidity....
Gospel TT
Lol your a rumdum that don't no nothing about English lol.
Smiler
2018-03-12 21:30:22 UTC
7:53 PM (6 minutes ago)
He is a son of satin.
Satin is cloth, you stupid jackass.
You wish.
Vtandofsky is a saw loser.
A better question might be, "has anybody sawn Vtandofsky?" The poor
chap _does_ seem to have a split personality.
I knew you were stupid. Now I know you can't write proper English.

Ted
2018-03-13 05:27:34 UTC
[...]
Now tell us what "whoosh" means.