Ah. Thank you for your source, Andrew
nature bats last
2021-06-05 16:10:13 UTC
Though you've been rather comically shy about telling us how old you
believe the Earth is, I see that one of your own sources does in fact
give us that information.

In a post responding to John Locke as to when the Flood occurred,
you gave us a source which calls itself "The Sacred Calendar".

A site with bunches of interesting Bible-based dates.
Including this one:

-- https://ibb.co/RgfWzWS

A little over six thousand years ago. Heck, that's only a bit
more than one half life of C14. Dating it should be a snap.

You do stand by your own source, yes?

https://www.thesacredcalendar.com/7-days-of-creation/
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.atheism/c/Hj56wyxlAmA/m/cBN1HJH_BQAJ

Seth
Malte Runz
2021-06-05 23:32:00 UTC
On Sat, 5 Jun 2021 09:10:13 -0700 (PDT), nature bats last
Post by nature bats last
Though you've been rather comically shy about telling us how old you
believe the Earth is, I see that one of your own sources does in fact
give us that information.
In a post responding to John Locke as to when the Flood occurred,
you gave us a source which calls itself "The Sacred Calendar".
A site with bunches of interesting Bible-based dates.
-- https://ibb.co/RgfWzWS
A little over six thousand years ago. Heck, that's only a bit
more than one half life of C14. Dating it should be a snap.
You do stand by your own source, yes?
https://www.thesacredcalendar.com/7-days-of-creation/
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.atheism/c/Hj56wyxlAmA/m/cBN1HJH_BQAJ
Is he still posting images of stars that are millions of light years
away?
Malte Runz
nature bats last
2021-06-06 00:31:17 UTC
Post by nature bats last
Though you've been rather comically shy about telling us how old you
believe the Earth is, I see that one of your own sources does in fact
give us that information.
In a post responding to John Locke as to when the Flood occurred,
you gave us a source which calls itself "The Sacred Calendar".
A site with bunches of interesting Bible-based dates.
==
Post by Malte Runz
Post by nature bats last
-- https://ibb.co/RgfWzWS
A little over six thousand years ago. Heck, that's only a bit
more than one half life of C14. Dating it should be a snap.
You do stand by your own source, yes?
https://www.thesacredcalendar.com/7-days-of-creation/
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.atheism/c/Hj56wyxlAmA/m/cBN1HJH_BQAJ
Is he still posting images of stars that are millions of light years
away?
Yep.

Though I don't know if he still tries to say that where Genesis tells us
that God created the stars on the fourth day, it doesn't *really* mean
that God created them on the fourth day.

Seth
Ted
That contradicts his source.
Ted
LOL!
Viktor Tandofsky
2021-06-06 03:36:35 UTC
Post by nature bats last
Though you've been rather comically shy about telling us how old you
believe the Earth is, I see that one of your own sources does in fact
give us that information.
In a post responding to John Locke as to when the Flood occurred,
you gave us a source which calls itself "The Sacred Calendar".
A site with bunches of interesting Bible-based dates.
-- https://ibb.co/RgfWzWS
A little over six thousand years ago. Heck, that's only a bit
more than one half life of C14. Dating it should be a snap.
You do stand by your own source, yes?
https://www.thesacredcalendar.com/7-days-of-creation/
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.atheism/c/Hj56wyxlAmA/m/cBN1HJH_BQAJ
Seth
You are putting words in people's mouth again. Not all creationists believe in the Young Earth theory.
As usual, you are full of shit.
nature bats last
2021-06-06 04:52:12 UTC
Post by Viktor Tandofsky
You are putting words in people's mouth again.
I am not talking to "people"; I am addressing one person, and that
person has demonstrated over the course of many many posts that he takes
his Genesis straight.

Something you would already know if you weren't blundering
into the middle of an ongoing years long two person dialog that you
know nothing whatsoever about and blurting out things irrelevant
to this specific, long running discussion.
Post by Viktor Tandofsky
. Not all creationists believe in the Young Earth theory.
I am not talking to "all creationists"; I am raising a particular point to
Andrew that he and I have gone around and around about many many times.

Further, I am fully aware of not only the many schools of creationism --
the existence of which should tell you something right there,
if you ever stopped to think -- but I am also aware of the different flavors
within the Young Earth variety.

Are you?
Post by Viktor Tandofsky
As usual, you are full of shit.
Says the liar who accused me of lying habitually ... and then could
not produce even a single lie of mine.

Oh, and speaking of "putting words in people's mouth" -- an
accusation you throw about as almost as freely as you do "you're a liar" and
"I don't believe a word you say" -- can you show me an example of my
putting words in your mouth? Or anyone else's? Ever?

Let's see it.

Seth

V cerqvpg fbzr inevngvba ba "V qba'g gnxr beqref sebz fphz". nal gnxref?
Ted
Yby V nterr.
Kevrob
2021-06-07 02:06:55 UTC
On Sat, 5 Jun 2021 21:52:12 -0700 (PDT), nature bats last
On Saturday, June 5, 2021 at 8:36:37 PM UTC-7, Viktor Tandofsky
Post by nature bats last
[...]
*Puhpxyr!*
Dreamer In Colore
2021-06-07 03:26:45 UTC
Post by nature bats last
Post by Viktor Tandofsky
As usual, you are full of shit.
Says the liar who accused me of lying habitually ... and then could
not produce even a single lie of mine.
Oh, and speaking of "putting words in people's mouth" -- an
accusation you throw about as almost as freely as you do "you're a liar" and
"I don't believe a word you say" -- can you show me an example of my
putting words in your mouth? Or anyone else's? Ever?
Let's see it.
Seth
V cerqvpg fbzr inevngvba ba "V qba'g gnxr beqref sebz fphz". nal gnxref?
RIVQRAPR????????
--
Cheers,
Dreamer

"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no
more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is
happier than a sober one. The happiness of credulity is a
cheap and dangerous quality of happiness, and by no means
a necessity of life."

George Bernard Shaw
Androcles and the Lion
nature bats last
LOL!!
Andrew
2021-06-07 13:20:11 UTC
Post by nature bats last
Post by Viktor Tandofsky
Post by nature bats last
Though you've been rather comically shy about telling us how old you
believe the Earth is, I see that one of your own sources does in fact
give us that information.
That's nice, but I don't subscribe
to everything a source I cite says.

Do you? No. Then why do you
think I do?
Post by nature bats last
Post by Viktor Tandofsky
Post by nature bats last
[...]
The Earth as well as the entire Creation are here as a
result of a Creation....by our most awesome Creator
---> the Living GOD ---> worship Him!

(According to the evidence I see.)
Ted
2021-06-07 14:16:30 UTC
On Mon, 7 Jun 2021 06:20:11 -0700, "Andrew"
Post by Andrew
Post by nature bats last
Post by nature bats last
Post by Andrew
Post by nature bats last
Post by Andrew
Post by nature bats last
Post by Viktor Tandofsky
You are putting words in people's mouth again.
I am not talking to "people"; I am addressing one person, and that
person has demonstrated over the course of many many posts that he takes
his Genesis straight.
Something you would already know if you weren't blundering
into the middle of an ongoing years long two person dialog that you
know nothing whatsoever about and blurting out things irrelevant
to this specific, long running discussion.
The Earth as well as the entire Creation are here as a
result of a Creation....by our most awesome Creator
---> the Living GOD ---> worship Him!
(According to the evidence I see.)
Seth has shown you evidence you run away
from. Like this:

https://www.cdc.gov/malaria/images/graphs/life_cycle/malaria_LifeCycle.
gif
John Locke
2021-06-07 15:51:03 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by nature bats last
Post by nature bats last
Post by Viktor Tandofsky
Post by nature bats last
[...]
...that's not even a remote possibility. All scientific research
points to a world derived from natural godless processes.
Why don't you worship the sun ? The sun is the real giver of life !
Post by Andrew
(According to the evidence I see.)
...you're blind to any evidence that would conflict with your
baseless religious views !

"There is not enough love and kindness in the world to give any of
it away to imaginary beings." - Friederich Nietzsche
nature bats last
2021-06-07 17:43:14 UTC
==
Post by Andrew
Post by nature bats last
Post by Viktor Tandofsky
Post by nature bats last
Though you've been rather comically shy about telling us how old you
believe the Earth is, I see that one of your own sources does in fact
give us that information.
That's nice, but I don't subscribe
to everything a source I cite says.
Oh?

You believe it about Noah and the date of the mythical flood...
and you don't believe it about an event a mere few chapters
earlier in the same book of the Bible?

Please, do explain to us why not:

Seth
Post by Andrew
Do you? No. Then why do you
think I do?
Andrew
2021-06-07 23:58:58 UTC
Post by nature bats last
Post by Andrew
Post by nature bats last
Post by Viktor Tandofsky
Post by nature bats last
Though you've been rather comically shy about telling us how old you
believe the Earth is, I see that one of your own sources does in fact
give us that information.
That's nice, but I don't subscribe
to everything a source I cite says.
Oh?
You believe it about Noah and the date of the mythical flood...
and you don't believe it about an event a mere few chapters
earlier in the same book of the Bible?
I didn't say that either.
Post by nature bats last
Seth
Post by Andrew
Do you? No. Then why do you think I do?
Answer the question.
Post by nature bats last
Post by Andrew
nature bats last
2021-06-08 05:22:12 UTC
==
Post by Andrew
Post by nature bats last
Post by Andrew
Post by nature bats last
Post by Viktor Tandofsky
Post by nature bats last
Though you've been rather comically shy about telling us how old you
believe the Earth is, I see that one of your own sources does in fact
give us that information.
That's nice, but I don't subscribe
to everything a source I cite says.
Oh?
You believe it about Noah and the date of the mythical flood...
and you don't believe it about an event a mere few chapters
earlier in the same book of the Bible?
I didn't say that either.
Didn't say what?

Didn't say that you believe its date for the Flood?

Funny, the archives seem to think you told John that:
"And your above references are post Flood, which occured 4,479 years ago".

Or didn't say that you believed its date for Creation Week.
Which I never said you did, only that your own, cited source
also says that.
Post by Andrew
Post by nature bats last
Post by Andrew
Do you? No. Then why do you think I do?
Oh, I just assume that when someone cites a source,
they believe that source.to be credible. You know:
basic intellectual honesty

So if it is not a reliable source, it could well be wrong (and it is wrong)
about the Flood as well.

Seth
Post by Andrew
Answer the question.
Post by nature bats last
Post by Andrew
Vito
2021-06-06 23:51:34 UTC
Post by Viktor Tandofsky
Post by nature bats last
Seth
You are putting words in people's mouth
again. Not all creationists believe in the
Young Earth theory.
As usual, you are full of shit.
You're a stupid fool, Tandofsky. I think they all know that.