Before The End Day, I Want To Have A Threesome With Trump And Rafael Cruz
One Party System
2019-01-23 12:50:58 UTC
I wonder if they'll let me wear my gun, or will I need to take it off?

These are the things that I enjoy the most when my Nigger fucks
me in the ass:

1: Kissing men. Kissing a man is still somehow more culturally
erotic than kissing a woman, unless of course you are another
woman. I mean look at straight audiences in movie-theatres when
men kiss on screen. So when you kiss a man, and you are a man,
you are pre-primed by culture to be having a more exciting
time. And it is nice to tenderly and softly kiss a man. Not for
me the hard kiss of would-be studs in leather-chaps.

2: Men's nipples. I love them. You sort of venture your way to
find them, pretending to get lost on the way, just to add
excitement and then your fingertips find those nice neat flat
nubs and that is good, but even better is a bit of oral action
when the tongue comes out to trace circles. I love the way
men's nipples are often related to orgasm. A slight pinch or a
rub at that crucial moment and ka-blooey!

3: Men's erections beneath their clothes, in underwear, under
towels, in swimming briefs... well, just about anywhere. Then
your job is to slowly, mouth-wateringly unwrap 'em. There is
something so inexpressibly tender about male erections which is
why I dislike American culture where the penis is a jackhammer.
No, erections are sweet. And they are polite, because they're
there because of you.

4: Men's butts. I love smooth butts, tight and small. It is the
breast-thing transgfereed down and around the back or are
breasts the butt think moved up and to the front. Either way a
handfull is a handfull is a handfull. And becuse the male butt
is a bisected piece this gives even greater pleasure. Remember
peaches and the curves and crease. And hmm, what have we here
between them..

5: Men's anus'. Such a secret little entry-way to the hidden
palace of the king.It is nice going slowly towards them, taking
your time, tickling the hair of the perineum on the way,
pausing there and letting a finger tickle and lightly touch the
under-ball hair and then burrow further in and reach your goal
and a finger's slight entry between while your partner bucks a
little and murmurs because it does feel so good.

6: Foreplay. I like that slow process. I also am inclined to
like starting off without erection. Like you take your partner
and they take you right from the beginning. There is something
wonderful about witnessing that slow erection from soft to hard
and shy to proud. And you go places. You pause on the Slopes of
Kiss for hours. You loiter on the Oral Cliffs. You saunter
along Stomach Flat, get lost in Darks Of Hair... It is yummy.

7: Mutual Masturbation. I love watching other men touch
themselves so well while you are doing ditto and both helping
the other out with a hand here, a finger there, a lick
elsewhere. I love watching them come with the look on their
faces that they never have any other time.

8: Oral sex. Well I'm into oral sex as part of the action, but
never the whole game. I do love my tongue as it tongues
delicately the dick. But me, well, I'm not really a 'do you
swallow or spit' type boy because I seldom get there but when I
do, I swallow and reach for that glass of water instantly. Oral
sex as the whole game is inclined to be too much work and there
are more interesting things to do.

9: Sodomy. Sodomy is fun, whether catching or pitching, giving
or receiving, screwing or being screwed. Yoou can play games
with power that are fun for most males because a male isn't
meant to be screwed and you are being screwed or screwing. See
what I mean when I say that gayness was almost more fun when it
was illegal. It overlaid the whole process with connotations.
So sodomy is often where you get the games with culture that
make the sex more interesting. Then of course it feel fine...
There is nothing like being screwed and the person screwing you
MAKES you come and you don't even have to think about it. It is
fun screwing someone and feeling them come from the other side.
It is fun finding different ways of doing it because there and
really there only are you locked together in one mass and
loving it.

10: Towels. I love those white cotton towels that you use to
mop up the come and wipe yourself down before snuggling up to
go to sleep immediately because you are males and that is what
males do.
viva padrepio
2019-01-23 13:15:21 UTC
Post by One Party System
[...]
Tim: "Mike Hunt wants to meet with Mike Hawk!" :-D