Michael Denton: Remarkable Coincidences in Photosynthesis
b***@gmail.com
2020-02-12 20:10:09 UTC
Michael Denton: Remarkable Coincidences in Photosynthesis

We've all heard of the importance of photosynthesis as an
oxygen-creating process. In this segment, Denton explains the
"remarkable set of coincidences" that makes the creation of oxygen
through photosynthesis possible. From the specific energy of visible
light to the unique properties of water, this degree of improbability
screams DESIGN.

<https://evolutionnews.org/2020/02/michael-denton-remarkable-coincidences-in-photosynthesis/>
Malcolm McMahon
Of course, the hidden assumption here is that this is the only way photosynthesis could work. If the atmosphere was different, and a different spectrum reached the ground then, of course, a different system of photosynthesis would have evolved.
aaa
2020-02-14 16:33:33 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
Michael Denton: Remarkable Coincidences in Photosynthesis
We've all heard of the importance of photosynthesis as an
oxygen-creating process. In this segment, Denton explains the
"remarkable set of coincidences" that makes the creation of oxygen
through photosynthesis possible. From the specific energy of
visible light to the unique properties of water, this degree of
improbability screams DESIGN.
Of course, the hidden assumption here is that this is the only way
photosynthesis could work. If the atmosphere was different, and a
different spectrum reached the ground then, of course, a different
system of photosynthesis would have evolved.
Photosynthesis can't happen by itself. It must be the result of
intelligent design because it defies the second law of thermodynamic to
turn the free energy of sunlight into the preserved energy of sugar and
protein. In this universe, there is no automatic preservation of energy
possible. Otherwise, energy would be automatically recycled to guarantee
the perpetual motion machine.

Therefore, evolution is as faulty as the perpetual motion machine.

God's spiritual evidence is evident in everyone.
Find it and treasure it because it's the covenant of God.
It's the reason why we are given this life on earth.
It's the foundation why we can have meaning in life.

Let's all honor our personal spiritual evidence of God for the sake of
Christ!
Cloud Hobbit
2020-02-14 20:52:44 UTC
Therefore, evolution is as faulty as the perpetual motion machine.
Blind denial.
aaa

Christ!
Malcolm McMahon
2020-02-15 16:15:43 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
[...]
Designed systems are no more able to defy the laws of physics than spontaneous
random systems. When we design, we work _with_ the laws of physics.
aaa
2020-02-15 16:36:35 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
[...]
Only intelligence can defy the natural physical law. That should be
common sense.

Christ!
Malcolm McMahon
No, actually that's magic.
aaa
2020-02-15 23:50:44 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
[...]
No, defying the natural physical law is why there is science. The
purpose of science is to defy the natural physical law.

Christ!
Malcolm McMahon
2020-02-16 11:14:28 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
[...]
Ah, so maybe we're talking about the word "natural". Physical laws are not
divided into "natural" and "artificial", their application is universal.

These laws you make up are not the laws of physics, they are laws you
specifically invent to support your creationist position. No physicist would
recognise them.

You're taking much the same position as the traditional magician, that
inteligence can invoke special exemptions to the laws of physics. No,
inteligence works _with_ and within the laws of physics.
Malcolm McMahon
2020-02-16 21:00:19 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
[...]
I'm talking about the second law of thermodynamics.
We've been through that. You gave up calling it that when it finally penetrated
that it's not applicable. But, as they say

"A man, convinced against his will
is of the same opinion still."
aaa
2020-02-17 14:00:06 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
[...]
Not really. None of you has even dared to face my argument.

Christ!
Cloud Hobbit
2020-02-16 02:51:22 UTC
Only intelligence can defy the natural physical law. That should be
common sense.

It's not any kind of sense if it isn't true.

Nothing, NOTHING, can violate natural, physical, law.

Prove otherwise.
aaa
2020-02-16 18:35:02 UTC
Only intelligence can defy the natural physical law. That should be
common sense.
It's not any kind of sense if it isn't true.
Nothing, NOTHING, can violate natural, physical, law.
Prove otherwise.
That's your misunderstanding. Defying the law doesn't break the law.
It's by defying the law of gravity you are able to go upstairs in an
elevator. Such elevator must be the result of intelligent design. It's
not possible for it to appear anywhere in the entire universe out of
random chance.

Christ!
Mitchell Holman
2020-02-17 02:41:12 UTC
Only intelligence can defy the natural physical law. That should be
common sense.
It's not any kind of sense if it isn't true.
Nothing, NOTHING, can violate natural, physical, law.
Prove otherwise.
That's your misunderstanding. Defying the law doesn't break the law.
It's by defying the law of gravity you are able to go upstairs in an
elevator.
Huh?

Elevators don't "defy" gravity. As one
bundle of weights go down the elevator rises
up, and the reverse when the car goes down.

Once again you have no idea what you
are talking about.
aaa
2020-02-17 14:23:01 UTC
Only intelligence can defy the natural physical law. That should be
common sense.
It's not any kind of sense if it isn't true.
Nothing, NOTHING, can violate natural, physical, law.
Prove otherwise.
That's your misunderstanding. Defying the law doesn't break the law.
It's by defying the law of gravity you are able to go upstairs in an
elevator.
Huh?
Elevators don't "defy" gravity. As one
bundle of weights go down the elevator rises
up, and the reverse when the car goes down.
Once again you have no idea what you
are talking about.
That's you. If there is elevation, there is defying the gravity.

Christ!
Mitchell Holman
2020-02-17 18:36:49 UTC
Only intelligence can defy the natural physical law. That should be
common sense.
It's not any kind of sense if it isn't true.
Nothing, NOTHING, can violate natural, physical, law.
Prove otherwise.
That's your misunderstanding. Defying the law doesn't break the law.
It's by defying the law of gravity you are able to go upstairs in an
elevator.
Huh?
Elevators don't "defy" gravity. As one
bundle of weights go down the elevator rises
up, and the reverse when the car goes down.
Once again you have no idea what you
are talking about.
That's you. If there is elevation, there is defying the gravity.
You don't get it.

Elevators work in ROTATION, just
like a pulley. One side going down means
the other side goes up.

Are you a victim of homeschooling
or something?
aaa
2020-02-18 13:34:45 UTC
[...]
Regardless the design of elevator, the result is elevation.

Christ!
Cloud Hobbit
2020-02-17 03:10:56 UTC
For answer for the claim about photosynthesis defying
2nd law of thermodynamics Please read:
https://www.quora.com/How-is-photosynthesis-valid-according-to-the-second-law-of-thermodynamics

Here's your proof aaa.

Click the link.

Or remain wrong.
aaa
2020-02-17 14:25:48 UTC
Post by k***@gmail.com
For answer for the claim about photosynthesis defying
https://www.quora.com/How-is-photosynthesis-valid-according-to-the-second-law-of-thermodynamics
Here's your proof aaa.
Click the link.
Or remain wrong.
That's your misunderstanding again. No one is saying that photosynthesis
has broken the second law. It only defies the second law. It's the same
as airplane defying gravity.

Christ!
LinuxGal
2020-02-17 16:08:20 UTC
That's your misunderstanding again. No one is saying that photosynthesis has
broken the second law. It only defies the second law. It's the same as
airplane defying gravity.
At no point does photosynthesis defy the second law. The
low entropy that is preserved in a form for plants and
animals to use comes at the expense of twenty high entropy
infrared photons ejected into the night sky for every one
low entrophy photon of visible light received from the sun.
--
I have spoken.

https://twitter.com/LinuxGal
Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-02-17 16:21:47 UTC
Post by LinuxGal
That's your misunderstanding again. No one is saying that photosynthesis has
broken the second law. It only defies the second law. It's the same as
airplane defying gravity.
At no point does photosynthesis defy the second law. The
low entropy that is preserved in a form for plants and
animals to use comes at the expense of twenty high entropy
infrared photons ejected into the night sky for every one
low entrophy photon of visible light received from the sun.
LOL, as if photons can be captured and retained by
photosynthesis for nighttime release.

Sheesh, girls' minds are only useful for domestic
pursuits. Never take the distaff side seriously when
it comes to real world thinking.
--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregøry

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately,
to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I
could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came
to die, discover that I had not lived.--Henry David Thoreau
aaa
2020-02-17 17:58:17 UTC
Post by LinuxGal
Post by aaa
That's your misunderstanding again. No one is saying that
photosynthesis has broken the second law. It only defies the
second law. It's the same as airplane defying gravity.
At no point does photosynthesis defy the second law.
To preserve energy into sugar is the same as running the engine backward
to produce gasoline. That is defying the second law.

The low

Christ!
k***@gmail.com
2020-02-18 17:11:56 UTC
Generating sugar does not defy 2nd law of thermodynamics.

KRYOEL.
aaa
2020-02-18 20:17:28 UTC
Post by k***@gmail.com
Generating sugar does not defy 2nd law of thermodynamics.
KRYOEL.
Sugar is preserved energy. If it preserves energy, it defies the second law.

Christ!
JWS
2020-02-18 20:48:34 UTC
How? Describe the mechanism.
%
it's not a mechanism
JWS
So, describe it.
%
no
JWS
2020-02-18 21:28:36 UTC
Post by JWS
Post by aaa
Post by k***@gmail.com
Generating sugar does not defy 2nd law of thermodynamics.
KRYOEL.
Sugar is preserved energy. If it preserves energy, it defies the second law.
How? Describe the mechanism.
it's not a mechanism
Definition of mechanism
1a: a piece of machinery (see machinery sense
example: The camera's shutter mechanism is broken.
b: a process, technique, or system for achieving a result
example: the mechanisms of peace

Of course, "% Of A Brain" knows very well the usage of
definition b above. He prefers to demonstrate his level
of obstinance by playing the fool.
%
2020-02-18 21:33:16 UTC
Post by JWS
Post by %
Post by JWS
Post by aaa
Post by k***@gmail.com
Generating sugar does not defy 2nd law of thermodynamics.
KRYOEL.
Sugar is preserved energy. If it preserves energy, it defies the second law.
How? Describe the mechanism.
it's not a mechanism
Definition of mechanism
1a: a piece of machinery (see machinery sense
example: The camera's shutter mechanism is broken.
b: a process, technique, or system for achieving a result
example: the mechanisms of peace
Of course, "% Of A Brain" knows very well the usage of
definition b above. He prefers to demonstrate his level
of obstinance by playing the fool.
yes it's true i was just playing you

notice definition b says mechanism(s) ,
not mechanism so part b doesn't qualify
Christopher A. Lee
He's a frikking moron. Does he do it on purpose?
JWS
I think that with a "% Of A Brain", he has no choice.
%
don't get angry because i am better than you in every way possible
aaa
2020-02-19 15:03:22 UTC
Post by JWS
Post by aaa
Post by k***@gmail.com
Generating sugar does not defy 2nd law of thermodynamics.
KRYOEL.
Sugar is preserved energy. If it preserves energy, it defies the second law.
How? Describe the mechanism.
Free energy is called heat. Preserved energy is called fuel. When the
fuel is burned, it releases heat. That's following the second law. When
the sunlight energy is preserved into sugar, the heat is turned into
fuel. That is defying the second law.

Christ!
k***@gmail.com
2020-02-19 20:41:48 UTC
Post by JWS
Post by aaa
Post by k***@gmail.com
Generating sugar does not defy 2nd law of thermodynamics.
KRYOEL.
Sugar is preserved energy. If it preserves energy, it defies the second law.
How? Describe the mechanism.
Free energy is called heat. Preserved energy is called fuel. When the
fuel is burned, it releases heat. That's following the second law. When
the sunlight energy is preserved into sugar, the heat is turned into
fuel. That is defying the second law.
God's spiritual evidence is evident in everyone.
Find it and treasure it because it's the covenant of God.
It's the reason why we are given this life on earth.
It's the foundation why we can have meaning in life.
Let's all honor our personal spiritual evidence of God for the sake of
Christ!
One can convert heat energy to any other type of energy.
The second law of thermodynamics just puts a limit of the efficiency
of such conversion process.

KRYOEL
aaa
2020-02-20 12:57:18 UTC
Post by k***@gmail.com
Post by aaa
Post by JWS
Post by aaa
Post by k***@gmail.com
[...]
That's the result of intelligence, the human intelligence. Nature
doesn't roll stones up the mountain or create another sun from solar
radiation. Living things on earth are literally tiny suns made of sunlight.
KRYOEL

Christ!
k***@gmail.com
2020-02-20 15:49:32 UTC
Post by k***@gmail.com
Post by aaa
Post by JWS
Post by aaa
Post by k***@gmail.com
[...]
Actually the mountains are created naturally by the geological forces.
What is the top of the Everest, the mightiest mountain in the world, more than
5 miles above earth surface, was once on the bottom of the sea.
So something put those stone up the mountains. This huge force that rises the
mighty mountains is actually generated from the immense heat
in the earth core.
This is a fantastic example how heat energy is converted to potential energy.
Thank you for reminding me of this. This is a shear natural force.
I see no intelligence here.

The origin of the sun is another exiting issue. There are actually 10 billion
sun like stars just in our galaxy. If you gaze up and look with attention
the stars will tell you their story. Stars are "born" naturally by collapsing
of vast clouds of gas and dust. This collapse is caused by the sheer natural force of gravity. The collapse releases potential energy and converts it to thermal energy (aka heat). This ends up with ball like object , with its core getting hotter and hotter, until a nuclear reaction starts.
Nuclear energy is another form of natural force.
This nuclear energy causes the core of the star to reach millions of degrees
and makes this gas ball extremely hot (thousands of degrees at the outer layer), The hot matter of the star radiates its energy to the space, some of the radiation is light.

KRYOEL
Post by aaa
KRYOEL
Christ!
aaa
2020-02-20 18:46:13 UTC
Post by k***@gmail.com
On Tuesday, February 18, 2020 at 2:30:16 PM UTC-6, aaa
Post by aaa
Post by k***@gmail.com
Generating sugar does not defy 2nd law of
thermodynamics.
KRYOEL.
Sugar is preserved energy. If it preserves energy, it
defies the second law.
How? Describe the mechanism.
Free energy is called heat. Preserved energy is called fuel.
When the fuel is burned, it releases heat. That's following the
second law. When the sunlight energy is preserved into sugar,
the heat is turned into fuel. That is defying the second law.
Truth, love, wisdom, compassion, knowledge, consciousness,
intelligence, happiness, faith, courage, justice, peace,
freedom, and life itself.
God's spiritual evidence is evident in everyone. Find it and
treasure it because it's the covenant of God. It's the reason
why we are given this life on earth. It's the foundation why we
can have meaning in life.
Let's all honor our personal spiritual evidence of God for the
sake of Christ!
One can convert heat energy to any other type of energy. The
second law of thermodynamics just puts a limit of the efficiency
of such conversion process.
That's the result of intelligence, the human intelligence. Nature
doesn't roll stones up the mountain or create another sun from
solar radiation. Living things on earth are literally tiny suns
made of sunlight.
Actually the mountains are created naturally by the geological
forces.
That has nothing to do with what I said.

Post by k***@gmail.com
world, more than 5 miles above earth surface, was once on the bottom
of the sea. So something put those stone up the mountains. This huge
force that rises the mighty mountains is actually generated from the
immense heat in the earth core. This is a fantastic example how heat
energy is converted to potential energy. Thank you for reminding me
of this. This is a shear natural force. I see no intelligence here.
The origin of the sun is another exiting issue.
That has nothing do with what I said either.

There are actually
Post by k***@gmail.com
10 billion sun like stars just in our galaxy. If you gaze up and look
with attention the stars will tell you their story. Stars are "born"
naturally by collapsing of vast clouds of gas and dust. This collapse
is caused by the sheer natural force of gravity. The collapse
releases potential energy and converts it to thermal energy (aka
heat). This ends up with ball like object , with its core getting
hotter and hotter, until a nuclear reaction starts. Nuclear energy is
another form of natural force. This nuclear energy causes the core of
the star to reach millions of degrees and makes this gas ball
extremely hot (thousands of degrees at the outer layer), The hot
matter of the star radiates its energy to the space, some of the
radiation is light.
KRYOEL
KRYOEL

Christ!
k***@gmail.com
2020-02-20 19:12:43 UTC
Post by aaa
Post by k***@gmail.com
[...]
Of course it does. Stones get on the mountains by natural forces
not requiring any intervention of intelligent being.
Actually there are two processes, one process is raising the mountains and lifting the rocks and stone upwards, and the other process is making the stones fall.
And this is exactly the source of your fallacy. You see the rocks
fall of the mountain and say: "no way the rocks arrived on the top of the mountains, therefore someone put them there". But this is because you are not aware of the geological forces that create mountains.
It is "natural" for the stones to fall of the mountain, but it does not imply that the process that put the stones on the mountain is unnatural.
It is merely a different "natural" process.

KRYOEL
Post by k***@gmail.com
10 billion sun like stars just in our galaxy. If you gaze up and look
with attention the stars will tell you their story. Stars are "born"
naturally by collapsing of vast clouds of gas and dust. This collapse
is caused by the sheer natural force of gravity. The collapse
releases potential energy and converts it to thermal energy (aka
heat). This ends up with ball like object , with its core getting
hotter and hotter, until a nuclear reaction starts. Nuclear energy is
another form of natural force. This nuclear energy causes the core of
the star to reach millions of degrees and makes this gas ball
extremely hot (thousands of degrees at the outer layer), The hot
matter of the star radiates its energy to the space, some of the
radiation is light.
KRYOEL
KRYOEL
Christ!
aaa
2020-02-20 19:53:43 UTC
Post by k***@gmail.com
Post by aaa
Post by aaa
Post by k***@gmail.com
[...]
Neither has anything to do with rolling stones up the mountain.

Post by k***@gmail.com
10 billion sun like stars just in our galaxy. If you gaze up and
look with attention the stars will tell you their story. Stars
are "born" naturally by collapsing of vast clouds of gas and
dust. This collapse is caused by the sheer natural force of
gravity. The collapse releases potential energy and converts it
to thermal energy (aka heat). This ends up with ball like object
, with its core getting hotter and hotter, until a nuclear
reaction starts. Nuclear energy is another form of natural force.
This nuclear energy causes the core of the star to reach millions
of degrees and makes this gas ball extremely hot (thousands of
degrees at the outer layer), The hot matter of the star radiates
its energy to the space, some of the radiation is light.
KRYOEL
KRYOEL

Christ!
k***@gmail.com
2020-02-21 03:21:01 UTC
On the contrary. It has everything to do with stone on the mountain. You see one process as natural , stone falling from mountains,or energy released from fuel, and think to yourself, the other process should be not natural. Its not about the second law of thermodynamics, but about debunked Aristotelian natural philosophy.
You see, both processes in both directions
Are 100% natural .

KRYOEL.
aaa
2020-02-22 15:01:20 UTC
Post by k***@gmail.com
On the contrary. It has everything to do with stone on the mountain.
You see one process as natural , stone falling from mountains,or
energy released from fuel, and think to yourself, the other process
should be not natural. Its not about the second law of
thermodynamics, but about debunked Aristotelian natural philosophy.
You see, both processes in both directions Are 100% natural .
KRYOEL.
Good. I see progress. Try harder...

:-)

Christ!
JWS
2020-02-19 03:30:23 UTC
Post by k***@gmail.com
Generating sugar does not defy 2nd law of thermodynamics.
KRYOEL.
Sugar is preserved energy. If it preserves energy, it defies the second law.
The conversion to carbohydrates has an efficiency
of only about 30%, how could the second law ever
be violated? That's a 60% increase in entropy!
JWS
Crickets.
aaa
2020-02-19 16:12:18 UTC
Post by JWS
Post by aaa
Post by k***@gmail.com
Generating sugar does not defy 2nd law of thermodynamics.
KRYOEL.
Sugar is preserved energy. If it preserves energy, it defies the second law.
The conversion to carbohydrates has an efficiency
of only about 30%, how could the second law ever
be violated? That's a 60% increase in entropy!
Defying the law doesn't mean violating the law. It simply means moving
against the law to accomplish the opposite of result.

Christ!
JWS
2020-02-19 17:52:19 UTC
Post by JWS
Post by aaa
Post by k***@gmail.com
Generating sugar does not defy 2nd law of thermodynamics.
KRYOEL.
Sugar is preserved energy. If it preserves energy, it defies the second law.
The conversion to carbohydrates has an efficiency
of only about 30%, how could the second law ever
be violated? That's a 60% increase in entropy!
Defying the law doesn't mean violating the law. It simply means moving
against the law to accomplish the opposite of result.
Then I suggest you quit defying the law and try to
understand the law.
Sugars, when formed, are a favorable and stable reaction.
It took energy to form them. The process gave off heat.
the sugars remain. Later, when needed, the sugar may be
converted in another reaction to other products. That also
releases energy.
Always excess energy in, useful energy out. 2nd Law not
violated.
aaa
2020-02-19 19:46:10 UTC
Post by JWS
Post by aaa
Post by JWS
Post by aaa
Post by k***@gmail.com
[...]
I have no need to care about the details. By creating sugar, there is
free energy preserved to construct the sugar molecule. That defies the
second law. Since it defies the second law, it can't be the result of
random process. It must be the result of intelligent design because only

Christ!
LinuxGal
2020-02-20 01:32:12 UTC
I have no need to care about the details. By creating sugar, there is free
energy preserved to construct the sugar molecule. That defies the second law.
Since it defies the second law, it can't be the result of random process. It
must be the result of intelligent design because only intelligence can defy
the natural physical law.
By that logic only intelligent design puts water behind a
dam, and not solar energy driving the water cycle.
--
I have spoken.

2020-02-20 17:08:02 UTC
I have no need to care about the details. By creating sugar, there is
free energy preserved to construct the sugar molecule. That defies the
second law. Since it defies the second law, it can't be the result of
random process. It must be the result of intelligent design because
only intelligence can defy the natural physical law.
By that logic only intelligent design puts water behind a dam, and not
solar energy driving the water cycle.
No, it doesn't defy the natural physical law to accumulate water behind
dams. The force of nature can create water dams randomly.

Christ!
LinuxGal
2020-02-21 01:36:57 UTC
I have no need to care about the details. By creating sugar, there is free
energy preserved to construct the sugar molecule. That defies the second
law. Since it defies the second law, it can't be the result of random
process. It must be the result of intelligent design because only
intelligence can defy the natural physical law.
By that logic only intelligent design puts water behind a dam, and not
solar energy driving the water cycle.
No, it doesn't defy the natural physical law to accumulate water behind dams.
The force of nature can create water dams randomly.
But the water behind a dam is stored energy and you said
that violates the Second Law.
--
I have spoken.

https://twitter.com/LinuxGal
Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-02-21 02:23:31 UTC
Post by LinuxGal
But the water behind a dam is stored energy and you said
that violates the Second Law.
Water behind a dam is only stored energy if it is
released. So water behind a dam is only potential
energy, not stored energy.

%
bed time , bye
LinuxGal
2020-02-21 02:48:38 UTC
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by LinuxGal
But the water behind a dam is stored energy and you said
that violates the Second Law.
Water behind a dam is only stored energy if it is
released.
No, when energy is released it's not stored anymore, it's
rung up and walked out with the customer.
--
I have spoken.

2020-02-21 03:07:57 UTC
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by LinuxGal
But the water behind a dam is stored energy and you said
that violates the Second Law.
Water behind a dam is only stored energy if it is
released.
No, when energy is released it's not stored anymore, it's rung up and
walked out with the customer.
When it's released, it is no longer potential energy.
It then becomes kinetic energy.
Peter Pan
2020-02-21 02:27:59 UTC
Post by LinuxGal
I have no need to care about the details. By creating sugar, there is free
energy preserved to construct the sugar molecule. That defies the second
law. Since it defies the second law, it can't be the result of random
process. It must be the result of intelligent design because only
intelligence can defy the natural physical law.
By that logic only intelligent design puts water behind a dam, and not
solar energy driving the water cycle.
No, it doesn't defy the natural physical law to accumulate water behind dams.
The force of nature can create water dams randomly.
But the water behind a dam is stored energy and you said
that violates the Second Law.
This only proves the dam has divine spiritual
intelligence.

That makes it a good god dam.
JWS
That was god dam good.
%
you guys are damning up the dam damn it
aaa
2020-02-21 16:12:10 UTC
I have no need to care about the details. By creating sugar, there
is free energy preserved to construct the sugar molecule. That
defies the second law. Since it defies the second law, it can't be
the result of random process. It must be the result of intelligent
design because only intelligence can defy the natural physical law.
By that logic only intelligent design puts water behind a dam, and
not solar energy driving the water cycle.
No, it doesn't defy the natural physical law to accumulate water
behind dams. The force of nature can create water dams randomly.
But the water behind a dam is stored energy and you said that violates
the Second Law.
That's not what I said. It's about the preserved energy, and it only
defies the second law. There is a difference.

Christ!
JWS
2020-02-20 05:53:55 UTC
Post by JWS
Post by aaa
Post by JWS
Post by aaa
Post by k***@gmail.com
[...]
You are just a total waste of human skin. It's aggravating
to admit you are a member of my species.
aaa

Christ!
k***@gmail.com
2020-02-19 18:27:37 UTC
Post by k***@gmail.com
Generating sugar does not defy 2nd law of thermodynamics.
KRYOEL.
Sugar is preserved energy. If it preserves energy, it defies the second law.
God's spiritual evidence is evident in everyone.
Find it and treasure it because it's the covenant of God.
It's the reason why we are given this life on earth.
It's the foundation why we can have meaning in life.
Let's all honor our personal spiritual evidence of God for the sake of
Christ!
Energy is converged from one type to another type.
There is energy in light,there is energy of heat (thermal energy), there is a chemical energy,
there is potential energy, there is kinetic energy, there is a nuclear energy,
there is electric energy ...

Photosynthesis take some of the energy of the light and converges it to a chemical energy (e.g. sugar and oxygen). Total energy is conserved, no energy goes away or is created.
Chemical energy can be turned into energy of light, and energy of light can be converted to chemical energy. For instance ultra-violate light can break water into oxygen and hydrogen in presence of inorganic cobalt oxide.

When a living cell uses sugar oxidation to generate energy , it converges chemical energy in sugar to other types of energy.

KRYOEL
aaa
2020-02-20 13:00:02 UTC
Post by k***@gmail.com
[...]
No one is talking about breaking the law. I'm talking about defying the
law. There is a difference.

Christ!
k***@gmail.com
2020-02-16 05:58:52 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
[...]

Some background also here

Feel free to read & watch.
Christ!
aaa
2020-02-16 18:38:07 UTC
Post by k***@gmail.com
Post by b***@gmail.com
[...]
I have made my point why photosynthesis defies the second law. It's
because it preserves energy into sugar and protein. If you disagree,
it's your responsibility to prove otherwise.
Post by k***@gmail.com
https://www.quora.com/How-is-photosynthesis-valid-according-to-the-second-law-of-thermodynamics
Some background also here
http://youtu.be/DPjMPeU5OeM
Feel free to read & watch.

Christ!
k***@gmail.com
2020-02-16 19:41:48 UTC
So where is the second law in your argument? You merely mentioned it.
Merely using the words : energy, sugar, protein , does not help you here.
I mean, if there was any substance to your claim, it was possible to discuss it.
Best regards,
KRYOEL
aaa
2020-02-17 03:43:03 UTC
Post by k***@gmail.com
So where is the second law in your argument? You merely mentioned it.
Merely using the words : energy, sugar, protein , does not help you here.
I mean, if there was any substance to your claim, it was possible to discuss it.
Best regards,
KRYOEL
You would not have to ask such question if you didn't delete what I said.

Christ!
Cloud Hobbit
2020-02-17 12:00:01 UTC
You would not have to ask such question if you didn't delete what I said.
An honest Christian wouldn't have told that lie.

You gave no evidence of anything having to do with the second law.

Poe.
aaa

Christ!
Cloud Hobbit
2020-02-16 21:11:17 UTC
I have made my point why photosynthesis defies the second law. It's
because it preserves energy into sugar and protein. If you disagree,
it's your responsibility to prove otherwise.

All you did was lie about it.
SLOT is not what you say it is. The earth is not a closed system since it gets heat from the sun.

Your nonsense has been debunked many times but you refuse to accept that you're wrong and everyone else is right.

Poe.
aaa
2020-02-17 14:27:10 UTC
I have made my point why photosynthesis defies the second law. It's
because it preserves energy into sugar and protein. If you disagree,
it's your responsibility to prove otherwise.
All you did was lie about it. SLOT is not what you say it is. The
earth is not a closed system since it gets heat from the sun.
That has nothing to do with what I said. I'm dealing with entropy. I'm
talking about energy only.

Christ!
Mitchell Holman
You are claiming that photosynthesis isn't real?
aaa
2020-02-17 14:27:33 UTC
Post by k***@gmail.com
Post by b***@gmail.com
[...]
Why do you say that?

Christ!
Mitchell Holman

"photosynthesis defies the second law"
aaa
2020-02-18 13:41:09 UTC
Post by k***@gmail.com
Post by b***@gmail.com
[...]
That doesn't lead to your question.

Christ!
Mitchell Holman
Just post your proof.
Christopher A. Lee
2020-02-18 18:56:12 UTC
On Tue, 18 Feb 2020 12:39:51 -0600, Mitchell Holman
Post by k***@gmail.com
Post by b***@gmail.com
[...]
It doesn't even know what the 2LOT says, let alone the underlying
principles. Even though it's had both explained many times.
aaa

Christ!
Mitchell Holman
2020-02-19 02:31:55 UTC
Post by k***@gmail.com
Post by aaa
On Wednesday, 12 February 2020 20:10:12 UTC, bob7d...
@gmail.com
Post by k***@gmail.com
Post by k***@gmail.com
Post by aaa
[...]
Your claim, from above:

"photosynthesis defies the second law"
JWS
aaa
2020-02-19 16:18:07 UTC
Post by k***@gmail.com
Post by k***@gmail.com
Post by aaa
[...]
It preserves energy into sugar. That's defying the second law. According
to the second law, energy is always going to be lost to increase
entropy. In photosynthesis, energy is not all lost. Some of the energy
is turned into sugar fuel. That has defied the second law.

Christ!
JWS
Describe how this works.
aaa
2020-02-19 19:47:28 UTC
Post by JWS
Post by k***@gmail.com
Post by k***@gmail.com
Post by aaa
[...]
You should ask a scientist about the actual details.

Christ!
Cloud Hobbit
2020-02-20 02:01:47 UTC
You should ask a scientist about the actual details.
Why? You can't name one?

There are none who will agree with you.

Mostly they'll just laugh at you for being such an idiot.
aaa
2020-02-20 17:11:18 UTC
You should ask a scientist about the actual details.
Why? You can't name one?
I don't have to. My argument is complete.

Christ!
Mitchell Holman
2020-02-20 02:49:26 UTC
Post by JWS
Post by k***@gmail.com
Post by aaa
Post by b***@gmail.com
Michael Denton: Remarkable Coincidences in
Photosynthesis
We've all heard of the importance of photosynthesis as
an oxygen-creating process. In this segment, Denton
explains the "remarkable set of coincidences" that makes
the creation of oxygen through photosynthesis possible.
From the specific energy of visible light to the unique
Post by k***@gmail.com
Post by aaa
[...]
You blast all scientists as wrong and
then tell us to get their advice? Seriously?
aaa
2020-02-20 17:15:22 UTC
Post by JWS
Post by k***@gmail.com
Post by aaa
Post by b***@gmail.com
Michael Denton: Remarkable Coincidences in
Photosynthesis
We've all heard of the importance of photosynthesis as
an oxygen-creating process. In this segment, Denton
explains the "remarkable set of coincidences" that makes
the creation of oxygen through photosynthesis possible.
From the specific energy of visible light to the unique
Post by k***@gmail.com
Post by aaa
[...]
The science isn't wrong, but the understanding of the science isn't
complete. I think I'm the first person talking about the preservation of
energy so far.

Christ!
Mitchell Holman
2020-02-20 18:33:17 UTC
Post by JWS
Post by k***@gmail.com
Post by aaa
Post by b***@gmail.com
Michael Denton: Remarkable Coincidences in
Photosynthesis
We've all heard of the importance of photosynthesis as
an oxygen-creating process. In this segment, Denton
explains the "remarkable set of coincidences" that makes
the creation of oxygen through photosynthesis possible.
From the specific energy of visible light to the unique
Post by k***@gmail.com
Post by aaa
[...]
No, you just the first person to
misunderstand it so badly.
aaa
2020-02-20 18:46:51 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
Post by JWS
Post by k***@gmail.com
Post by JWS
Post by k***@gmail.com
Post by aaa
Post by b***@gmail.com
the creation of oxygen through photosynthesis possible.
From the specific energy of visible light to the
unique
Post by JWS
Post by k***@gmail.com
Post by JWS
Post by k***@gmail.com
Post by aaa
only way photosynthesis could work. If the atmosphere
was
Post by JWS
different,
Post by aaa
energy so far.
No, you just the first person to
misunderstand it so badly.
That's just your empty claim.

Christ!
Mitchell Holman
So you ARE claiming that photosynthesis isn't real.
aaa
2020-02-20 13:02:23 UTC
Post by k***@gmail.com
Post by k***@gmail.com
Post by aaa
to the second law, energy is always going to be lost to increase
entropy. In photosynthesis, energy is not all lost. Some of the energy
is turned into sugar fuel. That has defied the second law.
So you ARE claiming that photosynthesis isn't real.
I'm claiming that photosynthesis can't happen by itself. It must be
intelligent design.

Christ!
Christopher A. Lee
2020-02-16 21:49:29 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
Michael Denton: Remarkable Coincidences in Photosynthesis
We've all heard of the importance of photosynthesis as an
oxygen-creating process. In this segment, Denton explains the
"remarkable set of coincidences" that makes the creation of oxygen
through photosynthesis possible. From the specific energy of
visible light to the unique properties of water, this degree of
improbability screams DESIGN.
Of course, the hidden assumption here is that this is the only way
photosynthesis could work. If the atmosphere was different, and a
different spectrum reached the ground then, of course, a different
system of photosynthesis would have evolved.
Photosynthesis can't happen by itself. It must be the result of
intelligent design because it defies the second law of thermodynamic to
A stupid, transparent lie. Don't they teach basic physics in American
high schools?
Post by aaa
turn the free energy of sunlight into the preserved energy of sugar and
protein. In this universe, there is no automatic preservation of energy
possible. Otherwise, energy would be automatically recycled to guarantee
the perpetual motion machine.
Therefore, evolution is as faulty as the perpetual motion machine.
How can a snowflake possibly form?
Any idea which lying religious loonie first came up with this
bullshit?
Cloud Hobbit
2020-02-16 21:57:17 UTC
A stupid, transparent lie. Don't they teach basic physics in American
high schools?

They do. You can lead a man to knowledge, but you can't make him think.

Ramen.
Gronk
2020-02-23 04:55:54 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
[...]
Horse. Water. Make drink ;)
bullshit?
aaa

Christ!
aaa
2020-02-17 15:34:49 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
[...]
By losing energy instead of preserving energy. It's entirely a different
process comparing with what's happening in life. You need to pay
attention that I'm talking about the "preservation of energy" instead.
It's a different entropy reducing process from the formation of snowflakes.

Christ!
Gronk
aaa
2020-02-23 14:56:03 UTC
Post by k***@gmail.com
Post by b***@gmail.com
[...]
No one is refuting photosynthesis.

Christ!
Peter Pan
2020-02-25 01:05:18 UTC
Post by k***@gmail.com
Post by b***@gmail.com
[...]
Photosynthesis refuted you.

JWS
2020-02-18 15:30:01 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
Michael Denton: Remarkable Coincidences in Photosynthesis
We've all heard of the importance of photosynthesis as an
oxygen-creating process. In this segment, Denton explains the
"remarkable set of coincidences" that makes the creation of oxygen
through photosynthesis possible. From the specific energy of visible
light to the unique properties of water, this degree of improbability
screams DESIGN.
<https://evolutionnews.org/2020/02/michael-denton-remarkable-coincidences-in-photosynthesis/>
Oxygen is not "created". Anywhere.