Evolutionist say....
A***@yahoo.com
2018-01-11 06:54:11 UTC
"Bible fake. No have camels in Israel during time Genesis says they are."

Answer: Giant camel fossil has been found in Syria.

Note that the above article was published in 2006. The idea that the Bible is wrong has been bandied about long before the camel fossil was discovered. Evolutionists and skeptics like to make claims that if something hasn't been found, then it's not true. Yet, this is hypocritical in that evolutionists have failed to produce abiogenesis in a lab, failed to provided the fossil record, failed to produce accurate information, yet provided plenty of hoaxes and debunked theories.

The next time that a skeptic tells you that no facts were provided in history in regard to the Bible, such as "Herod didn't enact a census" just tell them to learn the lesson of the Camel. Learn the lesson of Pontius Pilate.
Tim
2018-01-11 12:15:34 UTC
Post by A***@yahoo.com
"Bible fake. No have camels in Israel during time Genesis says they are."
Who are you quoting, fake Christian?
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Answer: Giant camel fossil has been found in Syria.
Note that the above article was published in 2006. The idea that the Bible is wrong has been bandied about long before the camel fossil was discovered. Evolutionists and skeptics like to make claims that if >something hasn't been found, then it's not true.
And the evidence for that claim is?
What lessons?
A***@yahoo.com

I'm disappointed in your argument. You lack logic.
Tim
2018-01-12 08:42:22 UTC
Post by A***@yahoo.com
4:15 AMTim
Post by A***@yahoo.com
The next time that a skeptic tells you that no facts were provided in history in regard to the Bible, such as "Herod didn't enact a census" just tell them to learn the lesson of the Camel. Learn the lesson of Pontius >Pilate.
What lessons?
I'm disappointed in your argument. You lack logic.
I didn't make an argument. I asked four questions which you evaded. The fact that you don't even know what an argument is proves that you don't know what logic is.

Stick with making up lies, fake Christian, logic is over your head.
Vincent Maycock
2018-01-11 16:00:18 UTC
Post by A***@yahoo.com
"Bible fake. No have camels in Israel during time Genesis says they are."
They were referring to *domesticated* camels. And I'm quite sure they
didn't talk strangely the way you have them talking.
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Answer: Giant camel fossil has been found in Syria.
Note that the above article was published in 2006. The idea that the Bible is wrong has been bandied about long before the camel fossil was discovered. Evolutionists and skeptics like to make claims that if something hasn't been found, then it's not true. Yet, this is hypocritical in that evolutionists have failed to produce abiogenesis in a lab,
Probably because it takes a long time for living cells to evolve from
primitive self-replicators.
Post by A***@yahoo.com
failed to provided the fossil record,
We have a wealth of fossil transitional forms.
Post by A***@yahoo.com
failed to produce accurate information,
Evolution has produced accurate information about nested hierarchies,
found in nature -- the signature of common descent.
Post by A***@yahoo.com
yet provided plenty of hoaxes and debunked theories.
Evolution has produced far more good science than any hoaxes. Modern
evolutionary theories have not been debunked.
Post by A***@yahoo.com
The next time that a skeptic tells you that no facts were provided in history in regard to the Bible, such as "Herod didn't enact a census"
He didn't, and neither did Caesar Augustus, nor would it make sense
for a census to order people to go to their ancestral homes to
A***@yahoo.com
2018-01-11 17:21:14 UTC
Post by Vincent Maycock
Post by A***@yahoo.com
"Bible fake. No have camels in Israel during time Genesis says they are."
They were referring to *domesticated* camels. And I'm quite sure they
didn't talk strangely the way you have them talking.
Your answer isn't believable. For one, the camel speculation way long before the camel fossil was discovered. Plus, the claim that camels weren't used is speculators, and rather, a bit far-fetched. Camels, as these researchers will admit to, were used all over the Middle East. They were used in Egypt, for instance. There are highways in Egypt that go up into Israel and into what is now modern day Turkey. These were trading routes. How is it possible for no camels to be used in Israel is beyond you.
Post by Vincent Maycock
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Answer: Giant camel fossil has been found in Syria.
Note that the above article was published in 2006. The idea that the Bible is wrong has been bandied about long before the camel fossil was discovered. Evolutionists and skeptics like to make claims that if something hasn't been found, then it's not true. Yet, this is hypocritical in that evolutionists have failed to produce abiogenesis in a lab,
Probably because it takes a long time for living cells to evolve from
primitive self-replicators.
Probably because oxygen destroys. Plenty of oxygen on that early earth.
Post by Vincent Maycock
Post by A***@yahoo.com
failed to provided the fossil record,
We have a wealth of fossil transitional forms.
No you don't. You have a wealth of fossils but a lack of transitional forms.
Post by Vincent Maycock
Post by A***@yahoo.com
failed to produce accurate information,
Evolution has produced accurate information about nested hierarchies,
found in nature -- the signature of common descent.
Put a lot of birds in those nests. This isn't proof of evolution or common descent. And no evolutionist has been able to clearly illustrate why "nested hierarchies" prove anything. Just saying nested hierarchies as if it were a magic word proves nothing.
Post by Vincent Maycock
Post by A***@yahoo.com
yet provided plenty of hoaxes and debunked theories.
Evolution has produced far more good science than any hoaxes. Modern
evolutionary theories have not been debunked. u
Mendelian genetics destroyed evolution.
Atlatl Axolotl
2018-01-11 18:00:01 UTC
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Post by Vincent Maycock
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Answer: Giant camel fossil has been found in Syria.
Note that the above article was published in 2006. The idea that the Bible is wrong has been bandied about long before the camel fossil was discovered. Evolutionists and skeptics like to make claims that if something hasn't been found, then it's not true. Yet, this is hypocritical in that evolutionists have failed to produce abiogenesis in a lab,
Probably because it takes a long time for living cells to evolve from
primitive self-replicators.
.> Probably because oxygen destroys. Plenty of oxygen on that early earth.

Actually, not until the middle Carboniferous:

-- https://tinyurl.com/y78flagq

AA
Cloud Hobbit
2018-01-11 18:06:33 UTC
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Post by Vincent Maycock
Post by A***@yahoo.com
failed to provided the fossil record,
We have a wealth of fossil transitional forms.
No you don't. You have a wealth of fossils but a lack of transitional forms.
Bullshit, there are over 1000 transitional fossils.
Learn the lesson that science has been demonstrating the truth of evolution for over 150 years and only the incredibly stupid or the incredibly dishonest deny that it is a fact.
aaa
2018-01-12 04:26:29 UTC
Learn the lesson that science has been demonstrating the truth of
evolution for over 150 years and only the incredibly stupid or the
incredibly dishonest deny that it is a fact.
Learn the scientific fact that I have been demonstrating since two weeks
ago, and that evolution contradicts the second law.

Teresita
2018-01-12 04:36:33 UTC
Learn the scientific fact that I have been demonstrating since two weeks
ago, and that evolution contradicts the second law.
Second law of what? Oh, right, "thermal dynamics". I'm glad someone of
your acumen is here to bring us your teachings.
2018-01-12 05:27:51 UTC
Post by Teresita
Post by aaa
Learn the scientific fact that I have been demonstrating since two weeks
ago, and that evolution contradicts the second law.
Second law of what? Oh, right, "thermal dynamics". I'm glad someone of
your acumen is here to bring us your teachings.
I think I have demonstrated and explained the second law to my
satisfaction. Did you read my recent post about energy preservation? I
think it should be one of a kind. I'm sure you can't find anything
similar in the whole world.

I'm not kidding ya.

:-)

Most of us, no doubt, have a number of entirely original ideas and most of them are wrong.
aaa
2018-01-12 13:10:06 UTC
Post by Teresita
Post by aaa
Learn the scientific fact that I have been demonstrating since two weeks
ago, and that evolution contradicts the second law.
Second law of what? Oh, right, "thermal dynamics". I'm glad someone of
your acumen is here to bring us your teachings.
I think I have demonstrated and explained the second law to my
satisfaction. Did you read my recent post about energy preservation? I
think it should be one of a kind. I'm sure you can't find anything
similar in the whole world.
I'm not kidding ya.
Most of us, no doubt, have a number of entirely original ideas and most of them are wrong.
My explanation of the second law is too simple to be wrong. In science,
the most simple is the most correct.

Teresita
2018-01-12 13:20:02 UTC
My explanation of the second law is too simple to be wrong.
WP: "The phrase 'not even wrong' describes an argument or explanation
that purports to be scientific but is based on invalid reasoning or
speculative premises that can neither be proven correct nor falsified."
2018-01-12 17:11:05 UTC
Post by Teresita
Post by aaa
My explanation of the second law is too simple to be wrong.
WP: "The phrase 'not even wrong' describes an argument or explanation
that purports to be scientific but is based on invalid reasoning or
speculative premises that can neither be proven correct nor falsified."
What does it have to do with my simple explanation of the second law? If
you can't prove me wrong, and my explanation is a necessary part of the
second law, are you going to claim that the second law is "not even
wrong" also?

No, you're too simple to understand the 2nd law. That's why you keep getting it wrong.
aaa
2018-01-12 17:16:42 UTC
Post by Teresita
Post by aaa
Learn the scientific fact that I have been demonstrating since two weeks
ago, and that evolution contradicts the second law.
Second law of what? Oh, right, "thermal dynamics". I'm glad someone of
your acumen is here to bring us your teachings.
I think I have demonstrated and explained the second law to my
satisfaction. Did you read my recent post about energy preservation? I
think it should be one of a kind. I'm sure you can't find anything
similar in the whole world.
I'm not kidding ya.
Most of us, no doubt, have a number of entirely original ideas and most of them are wrong.
My explanation of the second law is too simple to be wrong. In science,
the most simple is the most correct.
No, you're too simple to understand the 2nd law. That's why you keep getting it wrong.
You keep claim that, but you never dared to talk about my simple
explanation. Why is that?

I did, I pointed out how what you said contradicts the 2nd law. That you still don't get that shows that you're clueless about logic and the 2nd law.
Teresita
2018-01-12 13:06:55 UTC
I think I have demonstrated and explained the second law to my satisfaction.
Explaining it to your satisfaction and five dollars gets you a mocha at
Starbucks.
2018-01-12 17:21:22 UTC
Post by Teresita
I think I have demonstrated and explained the second law to my satisfaction.
Explaining it to your satisfaction and five dollars gets you a mocha at
Starbucks.
Does that mean you owe me a cup coffee now?

:-)

2018-01-11 18:08:36 UTC
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Post by A***@yahoo.com
just tell them to learn the lesson of the Camel. Learn the lesson of Pontius Pilate.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_transitional_fossils
List of transitional fossils
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Part of a series on
Paleontology
Palais de la Decouverte Tyrannosaurus rex p1050042.jpg
Fossils
[show]
Natural history
[show]
Organs and processes
[show]
Evolution of various taxa
[show]
Evolution
[show]
History of paleontology
[show]
Branches of paleontology
[show]
Paleontology Portal
Category

v t e

This is a dynamic list and may never be able to satisfy particular standards for completeness. You can help by expanding it with reliably sourced entries.
Possibly the best known of all transitional fossils, the Berlin specimen of Archaeopteryx lithographica

This is a tentative partial list of transitional fossils (fossil remains of groups that exhibits both "primitive" and derived traits). The fossils are listed in series, showing the transition from one group to another, representing significant steps in the evolution of major features in various lineages. These changes often represent major changes in morphology and anatomy, related to mode of life, like the acquisition of feathered wings for an aerial lifestyle in birds, or limbs in the fish/tetrapod transition onto land.

Almost all of the transitional forms in this list do not actually represent ancestors of any living group or other transitional forms. Darwin noted that transitional forms could be considered common ancestors, direct ancestors or collateral ancestors of living or extinct groups, but believed that finding actual common or direct ancestors linking different groups was unlikely.[1][2] Collateral ancestors are relatives like cousins in genealogies in which they are not in your direct line of descent but do share a common ancestor (in this case it is a grandparent). This kind of thinking can be extended to groups of life. For instance, the well-known Archaeopteryx is a transitional form between non-avian dinosaurs and birds, but it is not the most recent common ancestor of all birds nor is it a direct ancestor of any species of bird alive today. Rather, it is considered an extinct close evolutionary "cousin" to the direct ancestors. This may not always be the case, though, as some fossil species are proposed to be directly ancestral to others, like how Australopithecus anamensis is most likely to be ancestral to Australopithecus afarensis.[3]
Malte Runz
2018-01-11 18:10:29 UTC
(snip)
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Post by Vincent Maycock
Evolution has produced far more good science than any hoaxes. Modern
evolutionary theories have not been debunked. u
Mendelian genetics destroyed evolution.
Super sonic flight destroyed Genesis.

Why not...
Malte Runz
Vincent Maycock
2018-01-11 19:05:05 UTC
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Post by Vincent Maycock
Post by A***@yahoo.com
"Bible fake. No have camels in Israel during time Genesis says they are."
They were referring to *domesticated* camels. And I'm quite sure they
didn't talk strangely the way you have them talking.
Your answer isn't believable. For one, the camel speculation way long before the camel fossil was discovered. Plus, the claim that camels weren't used is speculators, and rather, a bit far-fetched. Camels, as these researchers will admit to, were used all over the Middle East. They were used in Egypt, for instance. There are highways in Egypt that go up into Israel and into what is now modern day Turkey. These were trading routes. How is it possible for no camels to be used in Israel is beyond you.
No, we *are* able to tell the difference between domesticated and wild
camels -- and there were none of the former in Biblical Canaan before
the 10th century B.C.E.
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Post by Vincent Maycock
Post by A***@yahoo.com
failed to provided the fossil record,
We have a wealth of fossil transitional forms.
No you don't. You have a wealth of fossils but a lack of transitional forms.
Therapsids bridge the gap between reptiles and mammals; _Ichthyostega_
and its kin are transitional in form between fish and amphibians.
_Pakicetus_ and its kin are morphologically in between whales and
their land-dwelling ancestors. The australopithecines bridge the gap
between apes and humans, and bird-like dinosaurs and dinosaur-like
birds bridge the gap between reptiles and birds.
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Post by Vincent Maycock
Post by A***@yahoo.com
failed to produce accurate information,
Evolution has produced accurate information about nested hierarchies,
found in nature -- the signature of common descent.
Put a lot of birds in those nests.
Don't you *wish* that those kind of nests are what we're talking
about!
Post by A***@yahoo.com
This isn't proof of evolution or common descent. And no evolutionist has been able to clearly illustrate why "nested hierarchies" prove anything. Just saying nested hierarchies as if it were a magic word proves nothing.
Why would God create nested hierarchies when that's what evolution
would predict?
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Post by Vincent Maycock
Post by A***@yahoo.com
yet provided plenty of hoaxes and debunked theories.
Evolution has produced far more good science than any hoaxes. Modern
evolutionary theories have not been debunked. u
Mendelian genetics destroyed evolution.
Right about the beginning of the 20th century, Darwinism did run into
problems like that; but from those troubles arose a new and more
powerful theory: *Neo* Darwinism, the modern synthesis.
Malcolm McMahon
2018-01-11 16:37:01 UTC
Post by A***@yahoo.com
"Bible fake. No have camels in Israel during time Genesis says they are."
Most Christians think genesis is some kind of metaphor or parallel.

In fact the minority of the world's population who think it's literally true is tiny (and mostly in the US).
Atlatl Axolotl
2018-01-11 16:51:28 UTC
Post by A***@yahoo.com
"Bible fake. No have camels in Israel during time Genesis says they are."
Answer: Giant camel fossil has been found in Syria.
Note that the above article was published in 2006. The idea that the Bible is wrong has been bandied about long before the camel fossil was discovered. Evolutionists and skeptics like to make claims that if something hasn't been found, then it's not true. Yet, this is hypocritical in that evolutionists have failed to produce abiogenesis in a lab, failed to provided the fossil record, failed to produce accurate information, yet provided plenty of hoaxes and debunked theories.
.> The next time that a skeptic tells you that no facts were provided in history in regard to the Bible, such as "Herod didn't enact a census" just tell them to learn the lesson of the Camel. Learn the lesson of Pontius Pilate.

True -- no doubt many discoveries in archaeology remain to be made.

Hey, maybe they'll even find Jesus' skeleton.

AA
Ted
Or the check from the Last Brunch.
Atlatl Axolotl
2018-01-12 02:33:53 UTC
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
AA
.> Or the check from the Last Brunch.

If it turns out Jesus didn't tip more than 15 percent...well, that doesn't bear thinking about.

AA
Ted
2018-01-12 04:59:14 UTC
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
AA
.> Or the check from the Last Brunch.
If it turns out Jesus didn't tip more than 15 percent...well, that
doesn't bear thinking about.
AA
IIRC, one of the popes decided that Jesus always tipped at least 15
percent, except when his waiter happened to be a Pharisee who needed some
moral instruction.
Kevrob
2018-01-12 16:09:37 UTC
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
AA
.> Or the check from the Last Brunch.
If it turns out Jesus didn't tip more than 15 percent...well, that
doesn't bear thinking about.
AA
IIRC, one of the popes decided that Jesus always tipped at least 15
percent, except when his waiter happened to be a Pharisee who needed some
moral instruction.
If the habits of some of the "Sunday Brunch after church services"
crowd is anything to go by, the apostles would order, spend too long
at the table, then, when settling the bill (originally Judas' job)
instead of a decent tip, they'd try to foist...what would the 1st
century C.E. equivalent of a tract dump be? "I don't have a tip
included, but JC could heal that mole on your lip..."

Oh, and if the place didn't offer all-you-can-eat or free refills,
well, somehow the table managed to get that anyway!

{At least, that's what the guys and gals I know who have waited
tables would have told me.}

Kevin R
Malte Runz
2018-01-11 18:07:06 UTC
Post by A***@yahoo.com
"Bible fake. No have camels in Israel during time Genesis says they are."
https://tinyurl.com/y7dxq4h4

***
Domesticated Camels Came to Israel in 930 B.C., Centuries Later Than
Bible Says

The camels appear suddenly, following major changes in copper
production throughout the region.
Newly published research by two archaeologists at Tel Aviv University
in Israel shows that camels weren't domesticated in the eastern
Mediterranean until the 10th century B.C.—several centuries after the
time they appear in the Bible.
[...]
***
Do you understand the ramification of this discovery?
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Answer: Giant camel fossil has been found in Syria.
Note that the above article was published in 2006. ...
The camel is believed to have lived 100.000 years ago. Aren't you a
Young Earther?
Post by A***@yahoo.com
... The idea that the Bible is wrong has been bandied about long before the camel fossil was discovered. ...
Camel or no camel, Genesis has been proven to be factually wrong.
Post by A***@yahoo.com
... Evolutionists and skeptics like to make claims that if something hasn't been found, then it's not true. ...
Wrong. The argument is that if something hasn't been found (or any
evidence thereof has been found) then there is no reason to believe in
its existence. See the difference?
Post by A***@yahoo.com
... Yet, this is hypocritical in that evolutionists have failed to produce abiogenesis in a lab, ...
Once Earth was barren, and now it's teaming with life. Abiogenesis
must have happened.
Post by A***@yahoo.com
... failed to provided the fossil record, ...
You wouldn't accept the logical conclusion if we ever were to find
such fossils. You have denied even clearer evidence for evolution.
Post by A***@yahoo.com
failed to produce accurate information, ...
You have failed to understand the highly accurate information and
evidence provided over the last several hundred years.
Post by A***@yahoo.com
... yet provided plenty of hoaxes and debunked theories.
Hoaxes that, had they been real, would have been serious blows to our
understanding of abiogenesis and evolution. You are apparently too
dumb to grasp it, because it has been explained to you many, many,
many times before.
Post by A***@yahoo.com
The next time that a skeptic tells you that no facts were provided in history in regard to the Bible, such as "Herod didn't enact a census" just tell them to learn the lesson of the Camel. ...
100.000 years. Are you okay with the 'deep time'?
Post by A***@yahoo.com
... Learn the lesson of Pontius Pilate.
And you just need to learn... everything.
Malte Runz
TheRealMccoy
2018-01-11 22:25:58 UTC
Post by A***@yahoo.com
"Bible fake. No have camels
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/264326536_The_Domestication_of_the_Camel_Biological_Archaeological_and_Inscriptional_Evidence_from_Mesopotamia_Egypt_Israel_and_Arabia_and_Literary_Evidence_from_the_Hebrew_Bible