Michael Behe Exposes How Mutations Fail To Invent
2020-02-12 21:31:11 UTC
Michael Behe Exposes How Mutations Fail To Invent

Are chance mutations really "the key to our evolution" like they claim
in the X-Men films? Or are there strict limits to what mutations can
accomplish, limits that point to the need for an overarching designer
and the failure of Darwinian evolution to create fundamentally new
things?

Malcolm McMahon
There are limits, violated by the X-Men, vis: evolution isn't going to allow you to violate the laws of physics.
Davej
2020-02-13 16:40:45 UTC
Michael Behe Exposes...
Has Behe exposed himself again?

https://www.lehigh.edu/~inbios/News/evolution.html
Christopher A. Lee
2020-02-13 19:12:38 UTC
Michael Behe Exposes...
Has Behe exposed himself again?
https://www.lehigh.edu/~inbios/News/evolution.html
He's an embarrassment to a major seat of higher education and
learning.
Malcolm McMahon
2020-02-14 08:47:01 UTC
Michael Behe Exposes...
Has Behe exposed himself again?
https://www.lehigh.edu/~inbios/News/evolution.html
He's an embarrassment to a major seat of higher education and
learning.
But he must bring it quite a bit of funding. A lot can be forgiven if you do that.