The Lord Called Ruth Bader Ginsberg Home.
Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-09-19 00:03:55 UTC
Ruth Bader Ginsbetrrg dead at age 87.

The Lord works to keep the USA on the
right track by allowing President Trump
to appoint another Conservative Supreme
Court Justice. The Lord is surely VERY
offended by Roe v. Wade and is working
to protect the innocent unborn by making
it possible to overturn that abomination
of a Supreme Court ruling.

Praise the Lord!
--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregøry

"I went to the wøøds because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the
essential facts of life, and see if I could nøt learn what it had to teach, and
nøt, when I came to die, discover that I had nøt lived." __Henry David Thøreau
Yap Honghor
2020-09-19 00:36:19 UTC
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Ruth Bader Ginsbetrrg dead at age 87.
The Lord works to keep the USA on the
right track by allowing President Trump
to appoint another Conservative Supreme
Court Justice. The Lord is surely VERY
offended by Roe v. Wade and is working
to protect the innocent unborn by making
it possible to overturn that abomination
of a Supreme Court ruling.
Praise the Lord!
Which Lord from the House of Lords???????????
Christopher A. Lee
2020-09-19 12:01:12 UTC
On Fri, 18 Sep 2020 17:36:19 -0700 (PDT), Yap Honghor
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Ruth Bader Ginsbetrrg dead at age 87.
The Lord works to keep the USA on the
right track by allowing President Trump
to appoint another Conservative Supreme
Court Justice. The Lord is surely VERY
offended by Roe v. Wade and is working
to protect the innocent unborn by making
it possible to overturn that abomination
of a Supreme Court ruling.
Praise the Lord!
Which Lord from the House of Lords???????????
Tracy Lord?

Thomas Lord?

Jack Lord?
Ted
2020-09-19 00:36:58 UTC
I hope so, but we'll see. No matter what, it will be entertaining.
viva padrepio
viva padrepio
Ted Cruz would be a good pick.
Siri Cruise
2020-09-19 01:46:07 UTC
In article
Post by viva padrepio
Ted Cruz would be a good pick.
Not libertarian enough. We need someone who refuses to see the
humanity in any human, knows businesses can commit no sin, and
will let states let businesses once again kill children in dark,
satanic mills. Red states will enjoy this immensely.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
Jack Shit
Another bit of comic book wisdom.
Yap Honghor
Ted Cruz will ban theism, to save a lot of fools from their despair....
Garry Webster
2020-09-19 18:15:40 UTC
Post by viva padrepio
Ted Cruz would be a good pick.
Unfortunately, as you can tell. Ted isn't from the USA. He's a foreign
interloper who immigrated here and insn't born here like real Americans
(Obama for instance) and the fact that he looks like a Beaner doesn't help
his cause. Hell he doesn't even attempt to drive in Arizona lest he gets
pulled over and incarcerated as an illegal.

We need to be careful about who we allow in.

max headroom
2020-09-19 18:12:03 UTC
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Ruth Bader Ginsbetrrg dead at age 87.
Since God's a Black Catholic Transgender, she's in big shit now.