Atheists Proselytize
Add Reply
Viktor Tandofsky
2020-09-06 03:35:26 UTC
https://www.atheistrev.com/2016/06/atheist-proselytizing.html
The article is written by an atheist.
Mitchell Holman
2020-09-06 03:46:19 UTC
Post by Viktor Tandofsky
https://www.atheistrev.com/2016/06/atheist-proselytizing.html
The article is written by an atheist.
If you don't like what atheists
say you can always.........LEAVE.
John Locke
2020-09-06 05:49:06 UTC
On Sat, 05 Sep 2020 22:46:19 -0500, Mitchell Holman
Post by Viktor Tandofsky
https://www.atheistrev.com/2016/06/atheist-proselytizing.html
The article is written by an atheist.
If you don't like what atheists say
you can always.........LEAVE.
...he can't...he's on a mission from "God" to discredit us "slime ball
atheists" and destroy our reputations. So far, Mad Joe is batting
zero. Looks like he'll be around until he croaks.

"I have found Christian dogma unintelligible. Early in life I
absented myself from Christian assemblies." - Ben Franklin
2020-09-06 09:07:23 UTC
Post by Viktor Tandofsky
https://www.atheistrev.com/2016/06/atheist-proselytizing.html
The article is written by an atheist.
It can't be true that the writer is an atheist who is slapping his own face...
No logic there!
Malte Runz
2020-09-06 10:16:37 UTC
On Sat, 5 Sep 2020 20:35:26 -0700 (PDT), Viktor Tandofsky
Post by Viktor Tandofsky
https://www.atheistrev.com/2016/06/atheist-proselytizing.html
The article is written by an atheist.
Did you read it? If you had, you'd have read this:

"What strikes me as so fascinating about this is really just the idea
that Christians would complain about it. It is almost as if they have
never heard of Christian evangelism or encountered any evangelical
fundamentalist Christians. Why should atheists be expected to keep our
thoughts on the subject of religion to ourselves while Christians are
free to share theirs with anyone who will listen to them? Why is
proselytizing not just expected but valued when it comes from a
Christian and not an atheist?"

Any comments?
Malte Runz
m***@gmail.com
2020-09-06 10:40:53 UTC
Not all atheists agree with each other. We aren't sheep.
John Locke
2020-09-06 18:51:46 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by Viktor Tandofsky
https://www.atheistrev.com/2016/06/atheist-proselytizing.html
The article is written by an atheist.
Not all atheists agree with each other. We aren't sheep.
..exactly. Mad Joe doesn't seem capable of comprehending
this obvious fact.

2020-09-06 19:12:51 UTC
On Sun, 06 Sep 2020 11:51:46 -0700, John Locke
Post by John Locke
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by Viktor Tandofsky
https://www.atheistrev.com/2016/06/atheist-proselytizing.html
The article is written by an atheist.
Not all atheists agree with each other. We aren't sheep.
..exactly. Mad Joe doesn't seem capable of comprehending
this obvious fact.
Far too many theists have this problem. So they imagine atheism has
doctrines, that we are told what believe by "atheist leaders" just as
theists are. etc.
m***@gmail.com
2020-09-08 03:43:03 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by Viktor Tandofsky
https://www.atheistrev.com/2016/06/atheist-proselytizing.html
The article is written by an atheist.
Not all atheists agree with each other. We aren't sheep.
..exactly. Mad Joe doesn't seem capable of comprehending
this obvious fact.
He's trying too hard to please the Catholics.
2020-09-09 18:17:46 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by John Locke
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by Viktor Tandofsky
https://www.atheistrev.com/2016/06/atheist-proselytizing.html
The article is written by an atheist.
Not all atheists agree with each other. We aren't sheep.
..exactly. Mad Joe doesn't seem capable of comprehending
this obvious fact.
He's trying too hard to please the Catholics.
...he's the self appointed "defender" of god belief in alt.atheism.
Any god will do, as long as us atheists continue to reject the
existence of any gods.

m***@gmail.com
2020-09-10 18:13:30 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by John Locke
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by Viktor Tandofsky
https://www.atheistrev.com/2016/06/atheist-proselytizing.html
The article is written by an atheist.
Not all atheists agree with each other. We aren't sheep.
..exactly. Mad Joe doesn't seem capable of comprehending
this obvious fact.
He's trying too hard to please the Catholics.
...he's the self appointed "defender" of god belief in alt.atheism.
Any god will do, as long as us atheists continue to reject the
existence of any gods.
I kinda like Ganesha with the elephant head. He started out as very violent but, over the centuries he became very peaceful. He was more involved with education
and writing and eating. :) He no longer killed people. Nice myth.

I bet ArtieJoe won't approve of a Hindu god.
Yap Honghor
2020-09-11 00:50:25 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by John Locke
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by John Locke
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by Viktor Tandofsky
https://www.atheistrev.com/2016/06/atheist-proselytizing.html
The article is written by an atheist.
Not all atheists agree with each other. We aren't sheep.
..exactly. Mad Joe doesn't seem capable of comprehending
this obvious fact.
He's trying too hard to please the Catholics.
...he's the self appointed "defender" of god belief in alt.atheism.
Any god will do, as long as us atheists continue to reject the
existence of any gods.
I kinda like Ganesha with the elephant head. He started out as very violent but, over the centuries he became very peaceful. He was more involved with education
and writing and eating. :) He no longer killed people. Nice myth.
I bet ArtieJoe won't approve of a Hindu god.
Of course not...he has been defending his human idol by the name of Jesus and has never in any moment spoken of the Jewish Yhwh!

He seems cool to his Judaism...
Kevrob
2020-09-11 02:44:20 UTC
[snip]
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by m***@gmail.com
I bet ArtieJoe won't approve of a Hindu god.
Of course not...he has been defending his human idol by the name of
Jesus and has never in any moment spoken of the Jewish Yhwh!
He seems cool to his Judaism...
Be fair. Jews avoid writing and saying _that name_.
They use other terms to refer to Yahooey.
2020-09-11 07:57:08 UTC
[snip]
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by m***@gmail.com
I bet ArtieJoe won't approve of a Hindu god.
Of course not...he has been defending his human idol by the name of
Jesus and has never in any moment spoken of the Jewish Yhwh!
He seems cool to his Judaism...
Be fair. Jews avoid writing and saying _that name_.
They use other terms to refer to Yahooey.
OK...but I have not seen him using other name to defend his Yhwh or whatever it is!

Do you think he is sincerely pro-Judaism?
m***@gmail.com
2020-09-12 10:09:15 UTC
[snip]
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by m***@gmail.com
I bet ArtieJoe won't approve of a Hindu god.
Of course not...he has been defending his human idol by the name of
Jesus and has never in any moment spoken of the Jewish Yhwh!
He seems cool to his Judaism...
Be fair. Jews avoid writing and saying _that name_.
They use other terms to refer to Yahooey.
OK...but I have not seen him using other name to defend his Yhwh or whatever it is!
Do you think he is sincerely pro-Judaism?
According to Jewish mythology, Yahweh was the god who replaced El,
though it sounds more like they combined. The Hebrew alphabet
doesn't have vowels (a,e,i,o,u) only consonants. Over time tiny
symbols above, below and in the consonants developed. They are
modern versions of vowels. Religious Jews don't use the name of
their godthing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niqqud
Yap Honghor
I understand what you are saying...but for a Judaist not to speak a single word in defense of their pixie which is under assault is quite mind boggling!
m***@gmail.com
2020-09-16 10:22:57 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
[snip]
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by m***@gmail.com
[...]
He does occasionally, just not very much. That's why people rib him
about his about his Judaism. He's so easy to mock.

Viktor Tandofsky
2020-09-07 14:58:35 UTC
In the USA, freedom of religion is a civil right. Atheists who cannot accept that are not loyal Americans.They should go live somewhere else.
LinuxGal
2020-09-07 15:13:19 UTC
Post by Viktor Tandofsky
Post by Viktor Tandofsky
https://www.atheistrev.com/2016/06/atheist-proselytizing.html
The article is written by an atheist.
In the USA, freedom of religion is a civil right. Atheists who cannot accept that are not loyal Americans.They should go live somewhere else.
Using my tax money to teach Genesis as science is not
"freedom of religion".
--
Linux Geeks: Smart. Single. Sexy.
Well, two out of three ain't bad!

https://twitter.com/LinuxGal
Viktor Tandofsky
STILL NO EVIDENCE. LIAR.
m***@gmail.com
2020-09-08 03:46:57 UTC
Christians, when not threatening us with religious blarney we don't believe in, have been telling us atheists that since day one. Sounds like the problem of our civil rights never occurs to them.
m***@gmail.com
2020-09-08 03:49:36 UTC
Post by Viktor Tandofsky
Post by Viktor Tandofsky
https://www.atheistrev.com/2016/06/atheist-proselytizing.html
The article is written by an atheist.
In the USA, freedom of religion is a civil right. Atheists who cannot accept that are not loyal Americans.They should go live somewhere else.
Arthur Joseph Tandy is a supposed Jew who has forgotten Jewish civil rights history worldwide and applies his loss of memory to atheists who he hates
for his simple joy of hating.
Viktor Tandofsky
No, bitch, just you and Chrissie
m***@gmail.com
He hates us! He really, really hates us! Tough bananas!
Davej
2020-09-07 16:08:05 UTC
https://www.atheistrev.com/2016/06/atheist-proselytizing.html
If all theists did was write books no one would complain. The problem
is that Christians want to pray over the loudspeaker system at the
public ballparks and utterly ignore what Jesus said:

"And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for
they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of
the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you,
They have their reward. But thou, when thou prayest, enter into
thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father
which is in secret..."
Kevrob
2020-09-07 17:01:39 UTC
https://www.atheistrev.com/2016/06/atheist-proselytizing.html
If all theists did was write books no one would complain. The problem
is that Christians want to pray over the loudspeaker system at the
"And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for
they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of
the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you,
They have their reward. But thou, when thou prayest, enter into
thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father
which is in secret..."
Owners of stadiums, be they a unit of government, a private
firm or a public-private partnership, regularly RENT such spaces
to many kinds of groups, including religious ones. I've no
problem with that, if it is done at a market price, and one faith
doesn't get preference over another, or over secular groups.

Now, if you are referencing the playing fields at government-
owned schools and universities, where the mikes are handed
over to "team chaplains" or student "prayer leaders" to give
invocations before games _for free_ then I join you in deploring
this state aid to religion. It's the same situation at government
meetings where the taxpayer subsidizes religious expression and
in many cases secular "invocations" are not allowed.

The ghod-botherers can rent an empty room, or pay a fee to erect a
pavilion in the parking lot and have their ritual there. Put their
little tent downwind of where the Booster Club is selling grilled
hot dogs to the fans. The state has to allow religious expression,
but it shouldn't subsidize it. Refusing to subsidize something is
not oppressing it.

Arguably, the biggest "religion" getting government subsidies in
the US is the worship of collegiate and professional spectator
sports, I say this as a pretty big sports fan, myself. My
ball team starts its gane in 10 minutes, and my hockey team is
dropping the puck for its playoff game at 8 tonight. I'll be
watching both.
Viktor Tandofsky
HYpocrite! Why does an atheist quote Jesus?????? Obviously, you are lying when you claim to be an atheist. YOU ARE A LIAR.
Davej
Oh look, I threw it in his face and now the little twerp is angry.
Yap Honghor
Some herders said those words...there was no evidence that Jesus said anything directly!
m***@gmail.com
Whoever made up his own quotes for a supposed Jesus did it. Why not anyone else?
Peter Pan
2020-09-09 23:12:09 UTC
Post by Viktor Tandofsky
Post by Davej
https://www.atheistrev.com/2016/06/atheist-proselytizing.html
If all theists did was write books no one would complain. The problem
is that Christians want to pray over the loudspeaker system at the
"And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for
they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of
the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you,
They have their reward. But thou, when thou prayest, enter into
thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father
which is in secret..."
HYpocrite! Why does an atheist quote Jesus?????? Obviously, you are lying when you claim to be an atheist. YOU ARE A LIAR.
I guess Tandifer also forbids people to quote Ben
Franklin unless they worship him. In fact, real atheists
can never quote anyone at all!

Just when you thought you'd heard the stupidest thing
ever...
Christopher A. Lee
2020-09-10 12:10:27 UTC
Post by Peter Pan
Post by Viktor Tandofsky
Post by Davej
https://www.atheistrev.com/2016/06/atheist-proselytizing.html
The deliberately nasty, confrontational liar knows that atheists
responding to theists pushing their nonsense and outright lies, is
hardly the proselytising he lies about.
Post by Peter Pan
Post by Viktor Tandofsky
Post by Davej
If all theists did was write books no one would complain. The problem
is that Christians want to pray over the loudspeaker system at the
"And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for
they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of
the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you,
They have their reward. But thou, when thou prayest, enter into
thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father
which is in secret..."
HYpocrite! Why does an atheist quote Jesus?????? Obviously, you are
lying when you claim to be an atheist. YOU ARE A LIAR.
I guess Tandifer also forbids people to quote Ben
Franklin unless they worship him. In fact, real atheists
can never quote anyone at all!
The stupid, narcissistic, transparent liar lies's that atheists are
hypocrites for pointing out when religionists are supposed behave the
way their mythical hero says?
Post by Peter Pan
Just when you thought you'd heard the stupidest thing
ever...
Well, it _is_ Mad Joe Bruno the loono, the claimed Jew who fanatically
defends fundamentalist Christian apologetics.