DO YOU THINK GOD CAN
2020-03-25 15:39:08 UTC
.

get the virus
Michael Cole
2020-03-26 01:33:08 UTC
.
get the virus
Last I heard God decided to violate quarantine and be everywhere all the time.
Cloud Hobbit
2020-03-26 01:47:54 UTC
I think I'm in a high risk demographic.

I think I'm taking appropriate, sensible precautions. I think that anybody can get covid-19.

I hope I'm not one of them.

I think one has to be a fool to not try and avoid getting it.

I wish younger people, teenagers, would not think that because the virus tends to not kill them, that it doesn't get transmitted by them to people who could be killed by it.

The percentage of those who have it will be interesting to watch.
michellemalkingmail.com
Young people are now catching and dying from the virus. Trump is doing his crazy best to block and stop preventive measures.
LinuxGal
2020-03-27 18:28:11 UTC
Post by michellemalkingmail.com
Young people are now catching and dying from the virus. Trump is doing his crazy best to block and stop preventive measures.
Fodder for Biden attack ads, of course.
--
I have spoken.

https://twitter.com/LinuxGal
michellemalkingmail.com
2020-03-27 18:34:37 UTC
Good.
Christopher A. Lee
2020-03-27 19:12:16 UTC
On Fri, 27 Mar 2020 11:34:37 -0700 (PDT), "michellemalkingmail.com"
Post by LinuxGal
Post by michellemalkingmail.com
Young people are now catching and dying from the virus. Trump is doing his crazy best to block and stop preventive measures.
Fodder for Biden attack ads, of course.
Good.
Which Trump is trying to block....

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/mar/27/donald-trump-coronavirus-response-us-advertisement

Trump is trying to stop people from seeing this ad on his response
to coronavirus

Lawyers have sent cease and desist letters to stop stations from
airing the video, which edits together Trump’s statements
downplaying the crisis

Full story at above link.

Harry Krishna
2020-03-26 13:24:28 UTC
.
get the virus
Here's a better question: If Lemmy and God had a wrestling match, who
would win? Trick question: Lemmy IS God!
%
2020-03-26 17:30:20 UTC
Post by Harry Krishna
Post by %
.
get the virus
Here's a better question: If Lemmy and God had a wrestling match, who
would win? Trick question: Lemmy IS God!
if you have a question that's off topic to my post ,
please make a post of your own instead of thinking you are better
Harry Krishna
<plonk>
Kevrob
2020-03-26 18:12:22 UTC
Post by Harry Krishna
Post by %
Post by Harry Krishna
Post by %
.
get the virus
The non-existent, the imaginary are immune.
Post by Harry Krishna
Post by %
Post by Harry Krishna
Here's a better question: If Lemmy and God had a wrestling
match, who would win?
Caution* or Kilmister?
Post by Harry Krishna
Post by %
Post by Harry Krishna
Trick question: Lemmy IS God!
Clapton retired?
Post by Harry Krishna
Post by %
if you have a question that's off topic to my post ,
please make a post of your own instead of thinking you are better
<plonk>
Pee Scent being a troll, we can do what we like
to threads he starts.

* https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lemmy_Caution

michellemalkingmail.com
2020-03-27 18:30:10 UTC
Post by Harry Krishna
Post by %
Post by Harry Krishna
.
Post by Harry Krishna
Post by %
Post by Harry Krishna
Here's a better question: If Lemmy and God had a wrestling
match, who would win?
Caution* or Kilmister?
Post by Harry Krishna
Post by %
Post by Harry Krishna
Trick question: Lemmy IS God!
Clapton retired?
Never! I hope he's okay. He's married and has three young daughters.
The British Prime Minister and Prince Charles are test proven
positive for the virus.
Post by Kevrob
Post by Harry Krishna
Post by %
if you have a question that's off topic to my post ,
please make a post of your own instead of thinking you are better
<plonk>
Pee Scent being a troll, we can do what we like
to threads he starts.
I stopped reading his posts and block them so I don't have to see them.
Harry Krishna
2020-03-26 18:15:08 UTC
Post by Harry Krishna
Post by %
Post by Harry Krishna
Post by %
.
get the virus
Here's a better question: If Lemmy and God had a wrestling match, who
would win? Trick question: Lemmy IS God!
if you have a question that's off topic to my post ,
please make a post of your own instead of thinking you are better
<plonk>
thank fk , someone i never talk to anyway,
just killed me because i didn't let him high jack my post

plonk that
Harry Krishna
Go plonk yourself, "%".
Harry Krishna
why should i do that when i'm having so much fun plonking you
michellemalkingmail.com
If you have to do it more than once, you're doing something wrong.
Harry Krishna
the women i have sex with don't say that and that happens more than once
Siri Cruise
2020-03-27 17:36:39 UTC
Post by Harry Krishna
Go plonk yourself, "%".