Californians Begin Painting Lamb's Blood On Doorposts Just To Be On The Safe Side
Add Reply
Kurt Nicklas
2020-09-15 04:58:33 UTC
CALIFORNIA—After suffering through plagues of earthquakes, darkness, and fire, many Californians reportedly sacrificed a lamb and painted the blood on their doorposts "just in case."

Californians were seen taking the blood and painting it over their doorposts in an attempt to avoid whatever God's next planned plague for the state is. The citizens of the left-coast hellscape said they fear God may next send locusts, frogs, festering boils, or an angel of Death to kill their firstborn fur baby. But whatever horrors God has planned for California, they want to be ready.

"You know, with all the plagues God has been hitting us with, it can't hurt to take some extra precautions," said Bucky Slater of Huntington Beach as he went outside and began painting some blood around his door. "I sure hope he doesn't send frogs. It's like, frogs! Why'd it have to be frogs! Those poor frogs are probably endangered too. We should pass a law against that kind of thing."

Slater then yelped and ran inside as he saw the Pacific Ocean turning to blood, though it later turned to just be a reflection of the orange clouds hovering over the area.

Unfortunately, most Californians used vegan lamb's blood and so will not be safe from God's next plague.

Babylon Bee satire at:
https://babylonbee.com/news/californians-begin-putting-lambs-blood-on-doorposts-just-in-case
Yap Honghor
2020-09-15 08:47:16 UTC
Post by Kurt Nicklas
[...]
Oh dear...they did those things, same as people in the stone age?
See how superstition is messing the Americans...
Kurt Nicklas
It's satire, genius. It's beyond you.
Tim
2020-09-15 19:27:15 UTC
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
[...]
Meanwhile, in Plovdiv:

Kunt street: https://tinyurl.com/y2nynbg4

and it's not satire.

<snicker>
Kurt Nicklas
2020-09-16 05:05:25 UTC
Chez Beesley: https://tinyurl.com/y7crm8aa
and it's not satire.
<snicker>
"I simply corrected an error."
Yap Honghor
2020-09-16 08:34:52 UTC
You ARE a huge error....
Tim
2020-09-16 08:54:52 UTC
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Chez Beesley: https://tinyurl.com/y7crm8aa
and it's not satire.
That's a lie, christer kunt. But we both know you are very familiar with this "vista":

Kunt street: https://tinyurl.com/y2nynbg4

<snicker>
Post by Kurt Nicklas
<snicker>
"I simply corrected an error."
And you're still butthurt about it.

<snicker>

"Too.Afraid.To.Answer." Sept. 5, 2020 - kuntles, unable to put a sentence together, resorts to expressing himself really loud and slow.
Kurt Nicklas
2020-09-17 09:10:21 UTC
On Tuesday, September 15, 2020 at 1:51:27 PM UTC+3, Michael
On Tuesday, September 15, 2020 at 12:56:41 PM UTC+3, Michael
Christ w=
On Sunday, 13 September 2020 18:15:17 UTC-4, Michael Christ
On Saturday, 12 September 2020 14:08:42 UTC-4, Michael
Christ wr=
On Saturday, 12 September 2020 08:56:35 UTC-4, Ted
On Sat, 12 Sep 2020 22:41:37 +1000, Michael Christ
On Sat, 12 Sep 2020 09:48:48 +1000, Michael Christ
On Sat, 12 Sep 2020 06:49:53 +1000, Michael Christ
Christ
says...
Michael; if neither  scripture nor church are
you=
sources
of
faith and
practice, how do you know those bits you
promote are o=
f a
divine origin?
Scripture nor Church/Religion have never been
the sourc=
es
of >
faith and
practice for the people of God.  The Lord is our
sufficiency
and
He is a
Person.  Scripture may reveal Him but it has
never=
been a
substitute for
Him.
And how do I know the things I say are from
God??
They are true and all truth comes from Him.
Eh...truth is like 'beauty'...it's in the eye of
the >
beholder...it's a judgment
call.
That is what is called humanism, Miloch.
And humanism never saved anybody.
Or...gravity does not wait for an opinion.
Michael Christ
But you won't accept truth, MX.
Yes, Ted.
Anything else?  :-).
Michael Christ
"Yes"? Does that mean you accept Jesus?
Only on a Sunday when there is full moon and a
possibly showe=
rs on
the
Monday.
Michael Christ
What's the weather like today in Tasmania? I heard it
was alwa=
ys
ideal.
Yes, ideal!
https://tinyurl.com/y49nrta2
I sometimes regret not having moved there, although I
can't
complain about the weather here either. Or the money,
which is=
more
than I could make there.
Mikey's finished praying to jebus for the day, now he's
raking =
ashes around and calling it his yard.
You really need a better outlook in life, Timmy, like
out your w=
indow.
The view outside my window is beautiful. You need to stop
pretend=
ing that you know anything about other people's lives, poseur. What
you rea=
lly need to do is: examine your hate for a religion you yourself
are mired =
in, realize that you're just as full of shit as those christer
sects you ha=
te, then fuck off and never come back here, like a good little
cured ex-chr=
ister bitch.
:-).
:-|
I don't spend my days in hate,
Yes you do. You make about a dozen posts a day stating your
hate of=
christer sects, despite the fact that you are a christer, derrrr.
I don't, but you do. You stink of it.
No, that's Timmy's outhouse you smell.
you do and your words demonstrate it.
Nope, I just gave you helpful advice, hypocrite.
You're projecting. I am not like you.
Bullshit. But you are, with your self-loathing and hate of
any chri=
ster who doesn't lick your feet, you fucked up head case.
Hate boy working his stuff! :-).
Stuff he learned at 13. Funny thing is, he expects adults
should thin=
k him anything more than a sociopath.
Why don't you try something different rather than going
around and
around and around successfully going nowhere??
Oh, the irony! Have you ever noticed that you are a one
trick pony =
who just regurgitates the same christer pap, over, and over, and
over again=
?
You are at a dead end, Timmy.
No, he'll soon circle back and start posting "Blind
assertion" over a=
nd over again.
:-). And that is not a dead end??
Tim is lost in a world of Tim-ness and I personally would not
be where=
he is, even if someone offered me a billion dollars.
No, not for a trillion. I feel sorry for him.
And Swastika, Ontario can't be very nice in the Winter - which
starts in =
a week or two.
Kunt street: https://tinyurl.com/y2nynbg4
<snicker>
Is that where Kurt lives?
It's where his IP points to. His apartment is an even bigger dump. He can't afford to retire in the USA.
<snicker>
Poor Timmikins! He's still fuming from being caught deleting a post to hide a simple typo. Then he lied by saying he deleted it to "correct an error".
LOL! Show us where I fumed, lying kunt.
You fumed about the typo. Then you stupidly deleted the post ASAP. Then you claimed you were simply 'correcting an error'.

You're fuming about it all right now, Timmikins, and trying to distract and flip the story.

Aren't you?

You always do that when you're pissed and frustrated. Poor little boy!
And show us where I lied.
It's not possible to "correct" a typo in a post by deleting it, young Timmi Beesley, and you know it.

You lied about it.

And now you're trying to cover the lie. From the time you pressed that 'Delete' button
for the post in question you've been in full dodge-and-weave and distract, gaslighting,sociopathic cover-up mode.

It's so fun to watch because it's so obvious.
As to poor, well at least I don't have to to run away to Plovdiv, LOL!
Enjoy your life in Swastika, Obergruppenfuehrer Beesley. Winter's only weeks away.

LOL!!!

"of into the horizon"
---"Tim"(Beesley) 8/16/20 The typo Timmy tried to hide by deleting the post.
Yap Honghor
You mean Cunt is staying in a run down place, not as bad as compared to some places in Chicago...
Yap Honghor
Of course, superstition from you theists is beyond me...
m***@gmail.com
The Babylon Bee is a satire magazine.
Yap Honghor
OK, thanks...
Kurt Nicklas
LOL
JWS
2020-09-15 19:50:52 UTC
Post by Kurt Nicklas
[...]
Normally, the Ring of Jesus Fire would work, but
not in this specific case, I guess.
TT Liams
2020-09-16 01:38:02 UTC
Post by Kurt Nicklas
be safe from God's next plague.
https://babylonbee.com/news/californians-begin-putting-lambs-blood-on-d
oo=
Post by Kurt Nicklas
rposts-just-in-case
Normally, the Ring of Jesus Fire would work, but
not in this specific case, I guess.
Lol.