WDJW status for 12/02/18 ...
Add Reply
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2018-12-02 06:20:08 UTC
This gentile Christian disciple enjoyed 32 oz of a delicious variety
of foods yesterday and is http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry while
really satisfied (Lk6:21a) knowing that the LORD provided his body
with all the needed good food and his mind with knowing to
http://WDJW.net/BeHungry which are words from His mouth (Dt8:3). Let
us continue to http://WDJW.net/BeWise about this.

Don't be a http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry Ayoob or you will most
certainly die a http://bit.ly/TerriblyStupid (Mark 9:42) death:

http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

http://WDJW.net/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us
from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2018-12-03 00:01:18 UTC
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
This gentile Christian disciple enjoyed 32 oz of a delicious variety
of foods yesterday and is http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry while
really satisfied (Lk6:21a) knowing that the LORD provided his body
with all the needed good food and his mind with knowing to http://WDJW.net/BeHungry
which are words from His mouth (Dt8:3). Let us continue to http://WDJW.net/BeWise
about this.
This chinese-American physician has enjoyed 24 oz of a delightful
array of different foods so far for today and is
http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungrier looking forward to his next meal.

Do you know how much you have eaten so far for today?

If not, why not?

http://WDJW.net/BeSmart

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

2018-12-03 16:17:33 UTC
How Jesus Exposed the Idol of Self-Glory

https://www.desiringgod.org/articles/how-jesus-exposed-the-idol-of-self-glory
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2018-12-03 23:58:03 UTC
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
This gentile Christian disciple enjoyed 32 oz of a delicious variety
of foods yesterday and is http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry while
really satisfied (Lk6:21a) knowing that the LORD provided his body
with all the needed good food and his mind with knowing to http://WDJW.net/BeHungry
which are words from His mouth (Dt8:3). Let us continue to http://WDJW.net/BeWise
about this.
This chinese-American physician has enjoyed 24 oz of a tasty array of

2018-12-04 01:54:55 UTC

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2018-12-04 02:55:10 UTC
"Dutch researchers reported"
So,
this can't be fake news
<https://www.medpagetoday.com/endocrinology/diabetes/70707>
Why is it bad to overtreat?
"For T2D patients, overtreating increases the risk of hypoglycemia
(low blood glucose) which can be lethal. "

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.support.diabetes/MBrn-dnCF8Y/qsjgpgWTBAAJ
It really has to do with the method(s) used to treat the condition.
Increasing medications, whether that is insulin or other drugs,
in order to accommodate overeating and/or eating badly leads to
the results that have been reported. This is quite simply a
variation on "correlation is not causation."
Actually, the medications are being increased to achieve a target
HgbA1c of less than 7.0% instead of "to accommodate overeating."

Sadly, few of my fellow physician researchers (aka medical scientists)
are aware of their own overeating much less whether their patients are
overeating.

Nonetheless, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 )
and hope you, F00, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2018-12-04 02:55:37 UTC
jesus is not god he's the son of god
The Son (heart) of GOD is GOD just as the Father (mind) of GOD
is GOD just as the Holy Spirit (soul) of GOD is GOD.
This is what it means for humans to each be made in GOD's image,
each having a heart, soul, and mind with which to love GOD, Who
also has a heart (Son), soul (Holy Spirit), and mind (Father).
(1) Physical (Son)
(2) Spiritual (Holy Spirit)
(3) Mental (Father)
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/fivxNKK7-1s/Wh0wF4kGBQAJ
The Trinity is hard to understand.
"Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own
understanding;" (Proverbs 3:5)
http://T3WiJ.com
Indeed, I am http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry and hope you, Colt, also
have a healthy appetite too :-)
So how are you ?
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/BTvrgfsj2Jc/2EjzUBtVAgAJ
I will post my 2 hrs after beans and franks bg sat.
I hope that means you, Colt, also have a healthy appetite too.
So you do have the ability to eat a piece of healthy fruit at the
moment, don't you (yes/no) ?
The only fruit I have is the raisins in raisin bran.
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/BTvrgfsj2Jc/2my0LBlbAgAJ
So you do have the ability to eat a healthy raisin at the moment, don't you (yes/no) ?
Thankyou Dr
I share with you, Colt, that it's really wonderful knowing through our
hunger that we're both not having a heart attack at the moment in
accordance with pure logic (healthy=wonderful & appetite=hunger) and
advise that you try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since
we've established here that you are:

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.support.diabetes/P5mwLiYu5Kg/6-rJi9ypCgAJ

So now how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2018-12-04 02:56:06 UTC
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://WDJW.net/HeartDocAndrewCare
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/VaNUc6reB8I/U1uXAw_fBwAJ
Forgive my curiosity, but remind me why you're posting this to
alt.christnet.christianlife ?
"See, you are well again. Stop sinning or something worse may happen
to you." -- LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth (John 5:14)

Therefore, being well (i.e. healthy) and stopping the sin (Hebrews
12:1) of gluttony (Proverbs 23:2) to stay well is part of Christian
life.

Indeed, it is also written at John 14:6 that LORD Jesus Christ of
Nazareth says He is the way, the truth, and the life.

So, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope
you, Richard, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2018-12-04 13:39:14 UTC
http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeHungry which are words from His mouth (Dt8:3).
Let us continue to http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeWise about this.

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrewCare
2018-12-04 15:59:09 UTC
Pride and Shame or Humility and Wisdom

https://www.blueletterbible.org/devotionals/dbdbg/view.cfm?Date=0929
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2018-12-04 18:46:53 UTC
with all the needed good food and his mind with knowing to http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeHungry
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier looking forward to his next meal.

http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeSmart

2018-12-04 18:42:15 UTC

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2018-12-05 22:21:50 UTC
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
This gentile Christian disciple enjoyed 32 oz of a delicious variety
of foods yesterday and is http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry while
really satisfied (Lk6:21a) knowing that the LORD provided his body
with all the needed good food and his mind with knowing to http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeHungry
which are words from His mouth (Dt8:3). Let us continue to http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeWise
about this.
This chinese-American physician has enjoyed 24 oz of a fabulous array

2018-12-05 22:34:25 UTC
Proverbs
11:2 When pride cometh, then cometh shame: but with the lowly is wisdom.
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

2018-12-06 17:26:22 UTC
Isaiah
47:10 For thou hast trusted in thy wickedness: thou hast said, None seeth
me. Thy wisdom and thy knowledge, it hath perverted thee; and thou
hast said in thine heart, I am, and none else beside me.

47:11 Therefore shall evil come upon thee; thou shalt not know from whence
it riseth: and mischief shall fall upon thee; thou shalt not be
able to put it off: and desolation shall come upon thee suddenly, which
thou shalt not know.
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

know.
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

2018-12-07 15:15:16 UTC
"When a man's ways please the Lord, he maketh even his enemies to be at
peace with him." Proverbs 16:7
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2018-12-07 21:47:49 UTC
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
This gentile Christian disciple enjoyed 32 oz of a delicious variety
of foods yesterday and is http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry while
really satisfied (Lk6:21a) knowing that the LORD provided his body
with all the needed good food and his mind with knowing to http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeHungry
which are words from His mouth (Dt8:3). Let us continue to http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeWise
about this.
This chinese-American physician has enjoyed 24 oz of a marvelous array

2018-12-07 21:44:56 UTC
"When a man's ways please the Lord, he maketh even his enemies to be at
peace with him." Proverbs 16:7
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

2018-12-08 15:11:26 UTC
1 Peter

5:5 Likewise, ye younger, submit yourselves unto the elder. Yea, all of you
be subject one to another, and be clothed with humility: for God
resisteth the proud, and giveth grace to the humble.
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

2018-12-08 22:09:29 UTC

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD