More witticisms from Biden.
Add Reply
Skeeter
2020-09-14 17:46:19 UTC
" We hold these truths to be self-evident. All men and women are
created, by the, you know, you know, the thing"
Joe Biden

"COVID has taken this year - just since the outbreak - has taken
more than 100 year- look, here's - the lives, it's just, it's just, I
mean think about it- more lives this year than any other year"
Joe Biden
Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-09-14 18:21:57 UTC
Post by Skeeter
" We hold these truths to be self-evident. All men and women are
created, by the, you know, you know, the thing"
Joe Biden
"COVID has taken this year - just since the outbreak - has taken
more than 100 year- look, here's - the lives, it's just, it's just, I
mean think about it- more lives this year than any other year"
Joe Biden
Senile dementia is advancing fast in poor old
creepy Joe.
--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregøry

"I went to the wøøds because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the
essential facts of life, and see if I could nøt learn what it had to teach, and
nøt, when I came to die, discover that I had nøt lived." __Henry David Thøreau
%
think of the great conversations you two could have
Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-09-14 18:59:38 UTC
think of the great conversations you two could have
I'm at a way higher level. The last good
conversation I had was with Einstein.

%
2020-09-14 19:16:49 UTC
and you were 72 years old then
Checkmate
2020-09-14 23:45:44 UTC
Checkmate.

On Mon, 14 Sep 2020 14:21:57 -0400 "Sir Hømer Hall, Esq." put forth
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by Skeeter
" We hold these truths to be self-evident. All men and women are
created, by the, you know, you know, the thing"
Joe Biden
"COVID has taken this year - just since the outbreak - has taken
more than 100 year- look, here's - the lives, it's just, it's just, I
mean think about it- more lives this year than any other year"
Joe Biden
Senile dementia is advancing fast in poor old
creepy Joe.
"All men are created equal by... by... you know... the THING!"
--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2020

http://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

"I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed..." --Vallor

kensi." -Nadegda

Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017
LinuxGal
2020-09-15 00:07:42 UTC
Post by Checkmate
"All men are created equal by... by... you know... the THING!"
God made men and women, Colt made them equal.
--
Linux Geeks: Smart. Single. Sexy.
Well, two out of three ain't bad!

https://twitter.com/LinuxGal
Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-09-15 00:36:04 UTC
Post by LinuxGal
Post by Checkmate
"All men are created equal by... by... you know... the THING!"
God made men and women, Colt made them equal.
Women, with their underdeveloped little arms, can't
shoot straight. Saw a YouTube where this man was
shooting a 50 cal rifle and he let a woman shoot it.
It knocked her back right on her ass. LOL. What a
hoot.

LinuxGal
2020-09-15 01:26:23 UTC
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by LinuxGal
Post by Checkmate
"All men are created equal by... by... you know... the THING!"
God made men and women, Colt made them equal.
Women, with their underdeveloped little arms, can't
shoot straight. Saw a YouTube where this man was
shooting a 50 cal rifle and he let a woman shoot it.
It knocked her back right on her ass. LOL. What a
hoot.
Oh, hey, that sounds like a theory we can test with an
experiment. You stand there and call up all your manly
strength to make a firm backstop for the recoil, and I'll be
all loosey-goosey when I fire and we'll see who gets knocked
on who's ass.

https://twitter.com/LinuxGal
Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-09-15 01:32:20 UTC
On Mon, 14 Sep 2020, LinuxGal <***@aqua.net> wrote:

<...>
Post by LinuxGal
Oh, hey, that sounds like a theory we can test with an
experiment. You stand there and call up all your manly
strength to make a firm backstop for the recoil, and I'll be
all loosey-goosey when I fire and we'll see who gets knocked
on who's ass.
It would be a sin for a man to shoot a girl.
You lassies are supposed to be our helpmates,
not out targets.

vallor
-v https://theproblemisextremism.org
Skeeter
You are easily amused.
Checkmate
2020-09-15 15:52:52 UTC
Checkmate.

On Tue, 15 Sep 2020 08:26:17 -0600 Skeeter put forth the following
Post by Skeeter
Post by vallor
Post by LinuxGal
Post by Checkmate
"All men are created equal by... by... you know... the THING!"
God made men and women, Colt made them equal.
Women, with their underdeveloped little arms, can't shoot straight. Saw
a YouTube where this man was shooting a 50 cal rifle and he let a woman
shoot it.
It knocked her back right on her ass. LOL. What a hoot.
Oh, hey, that sounds like a theory we can test with an experiment. You
stand there and call up all your manly strength to make a firm backstop
for the recoil, and I'll be all loosey-goosey when I fire and we'll see
who gets knocked on who's ass.
EL OH EL!
You are easily amused.
He's just being a sycophant and ass kisser again.

May 2010-February 12, 2017
Gronk
2020-09-18 04:51:53 UTC
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by Skeeter
" We hold these truths to be self-evident. All men and women are
created, by the, you know, you know, the thing"
Joe Biden
"COVID has taken this year - just since the outbreak - has taken
more than 100 year- look, here's - the lives, it's just, it's just, I
mean think about it- more lives this year than any other year"
Joe Biden
Senile dementia is advancing fast in poor old
creepy Joe.
https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/remarks-president-trump-meeting-e-cigarettes/
September 11, 2019

"And that’s how the First Lady got involved. I mean, she’s got a son —
together — that is a beautiful, young man, and she feels very, very
strongly about it.

]v[etaphoid
2020-09-14 20:19:02 UTC
Post by Skeeter
" We hold these truths to be self-evident. All men and women are
created, by the, you know, you know, the thing"
Joe Biden
"COVID has taken this year - just since the outbreak - has taken
more than 100 year- look, here's - the lives, it's just, it's just, I
mean think about it- more lives this year than any other year"
Joe Biden
ROFL!

Try printing that on a t-shirt!

I almost hope he does become the next President...
Here endeth the lesson...
Miloch
2020-09-14 21:30:45 UTC
In article <***@phoid.com>, ]v[etaphoid <***@phoid.com>
says...
Post by ]v[etaphoid
Post by Skeeter
" We hold these truths to be self-evident. All men and women are
created, by the, you know, you know, the thing"
Joe Biden
"COVID has taken this year - just since the outbreak - has taken
more than 100 year- look, here's - the lives, it's just, it's just, I
mean think about it- more lives this year than any other year"
Joe Biden
ROFL!
Try printing that on a t-shirt!
I almost hope he does become the next President...
"President Biden"...get used to saying it, 'Phoid!

*
JWS
2020-09-14 21:26:09 UTC
Nobuysway.
vallor
2020-09-14 21:29:08 UTC
Post by Skeeter
" We hold these truths to be self-evident. All men and women are
created, by the, you know, you know, the thing"
Joe Biden
"COVID has taken this year - just since the outbreak - has taken more
than 100 year- look, here's - the lives, it's just, it's just, I mean
think about it- more lives this year than any other year"
Joe Biden
So Skeet makes fun of people with a disability, a stutter.

He must be so proud.
-v https://theproblemisextremism.org
Janithor
He's an extremist engaging in parataxic distortion.
Sn!pe
2020-09-14 21:41:08 UTC
Post by Janithor
Post by vallor
Post by Skeeter
" We hold these truths to be self-evident. All men and women are
created, by the, you know, you know, the thing"
Joe Biden
"COVID has taken this year - just since the outbreak - has taken more
than 100 year- look, here's - the lives, it's just, it's just, I mean
think about it- more lives this year than any other year"
Joe Biden
So Skeet makes fun of people with a disability, a stutter.
He must be so proud.
He's an extremist engaging in parataxic distortion.
Oh Noes! Say it ain't so !!!1!

--
^Ï^

My pet rock Gordon thinks this is funnier than nekkid mud-wrasslin'.
%
2020-09-14 21:51:00 UTC
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Janithor
Post by vallor
Post by Skeeter
" We hold these truths to be self-evident. All men and women are
created, by the, you know, you know, the thing"
Joe Biden
"COVID has taken this year - just since the outbreak - has taken more
than 100 year- look, here's - the lives, it's just, it's just, I mean
think about it- more lives this year than any other year"
Joe Biden
So Skeet makes fun of people with a disability, a stutter.
He must be so proud.
He's an extremist engaging in parataxic distortion.
Oh Noes! Say it ain't so !!!1!
--
^Ï^ http://youtu.be/_kqytf31a8E
My pet rock Gordon thinks this is funnier than nekkid mud-wrasslin'.
what's parawax extortion
Sn!pe
2020-09-14 22:12:25 UTC
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Janithor
Post by vallor
Post by Skeeter
" We hold these truths to be self-evident. All men and women are
created, by the, you know, you know, the thing"
Joe Biden
"COVID has taken this year - just since the outbreak - has taken more
than 100 year- look, here's - the lives, it's just, it's just, I mean
think about it- more lives this year than any other year"
Joe Biden
So Skeet makes fun of people with a disability, a stutter.
He must be so proud.
He's an extremist engaging in parataxic distortion.
Oh Noes! Say it ain't so !!!1!
--
^Ï^ http://youtu.be/_kqytf31a8E
My pet rock Gordon thinks this is funnier than nekkid mud-wrasslin'.
what's parawax extortion
Is it something to do with clearing blocked ears?

Apropos of not much: I used to have a
pal who went by the name 'Cerumen'.
--
^Ï^ http://youtu.be/_kqytf31a8E

My pet rock Gordon just is.
%
2020-09-14 22:15:40 UTC
Post by Sn!pe
Post by %
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Janithor
Post by vallor
Post by Skeeter
" We hold these truths to be self-evident. All men and women are
created, by the, you know, you know, the thing"
Joe Biden
"COVID has taken this year - just since the outbreak - has taken more
than 100 year- look, here's - the lives, it's just, it's just, I mean
think about it- more lives this year than any other year"
Joe Biden
So Skeet makes fun of people with a disability, a stutter.
He must be so proud.
He's an extremist engaging in parataxic distortion.
Oh Noes! Say it ain't so !!!1!
--
^Ï^ http://youtu.be/_kqytf31a8E
My pet rock Gordon thinks this is funnier than nekkid mud-wrasslin'.
what's parawax extortion
Is it something to do with clearing blocked ears?
Apropos of not much: I used to have a
pal who went by the name 'Cerumen'.
it's the old 78 rpm wax disks

Pandora
That's what they take out of your ears when they're really plugged up.
%
why do they plug your ears in the first place
Pandora
You'll have to ask the wax.
%
they told me to show them wax on and paint the fence
Pandora
I don't like that colour.
%
2020-09-15 20:20:18 UTC
Post by Pandora
Post by %
Post by Pandora
Post by %
Post by Pandora
Post by %
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Janithor
Post by vallor
Post by Skeeter
[...]
it wasn't really paint it was stain the point was to go through the
motion of painting
Pandora
I know. :-)
%
did you hear it some where
Pandora
I saw the movie.
%
but you couldn't hear it because of the wax , ok i got ya now
Pandora
Heh.
Skeeter
LOL
Pandora

Bows respectfully.
Checkmate

May 2010-February 12, 2017
Ms Kitty
She is your girlfriend. . .ROFL
Pandora
My comment was to Skeeter, not Checky.
%
mine was to snipe
Sn!pe
2020-09-15 20:36:13 UTC
Post by Pandora
Post by Ms Kitty
Pandora put forth the following notion, which was duly
Post by Pandora
Post by Pandora
Post by %
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Janithor
Post by vallor
Post by Skeeter
[...]
hi
--
^Ï^ http://youtu.be/_kqytf31a8E

My pet rock Gordon just is.
%
is that you
Sn!pe
2020-09-15 22:18:35 UTC
[...]
Post by Pandora
My comment was to Skeeter, not Checky.
mine was to snipe
hi
is that you
It could be two other blokes, it's hard to be certain in here...
See my Injection-Info: snipe.eternal-september.org header,
that's my FQDN.

Yes it's me, how's it going with you?
--
^Ï^ http://youtu.be/_kqytf31a8E

My pet rock Gordon just is.
%
2020-09-15 23:53:15 UTC
Post by Sn!pe
[...]
Post by Pandora
My comment was to Skeeter, not Checky.
mine was to snipe
hi
is that you
It could be two other blokes, it's hard to be certain in here...
See my Injection-Info: snipe.eternal-september.org header,
that's my FQDN.
Yes it's me, how's it going with you?
oh i don't know i got caught in a draft while buying some gas ,
i haven't had skip condition for two days
Sn!pe
2020-09-16 00:03:45 UTC
[...]
Post by %
Post by Sn!pe
Post by %
hi
is that you
It could be two other blokes, it's hard to be certain in here...
See my Injection-Info: snipe.eternal-september.org header,
that's my FQDN.
Yes it's me, how's it going with you?
oh i don't know i got caught in a draft while buying some gas ,
i haven't had skip condition for two days
The doc is messing about with my BP meds again; still,
this one was young and pretty. I have no antenna since
my best tree had to come down - ash dieback :(
--
^Ï^ http://youtu.be/_kqytf31a8E

My pet rock Gordon just is.
%
do you take ramipril
Sn!pe
2020-09-16 09:04:07 UTC
Post by Sn!pe
[...]
Post by %
Post by Sn!pe
Post by %
hi
is that you
It could be two other blokes, it's hard to be certain in here...
See my Injection-Info: snipe.eternal-september.org header,
that's my FQDN.
Yes it's me, how's it going with you?
oh i don't know i got caught in a draft while buying some gas ,
i haven't had skip condition for two days
The doc is messing about with my BP meds again; still,
this one was young and pretty. I have no antenna since
my best tree had to come down - ash dieback :(
do you take ramipril
I was, then they stopped it, now she's restarting it again.
Ramipril seems to work fine for me, it's just a matter of
adjusting the dose. I get to see the new doc again in a
couple of weeks; that's no hardship, she's nice.
--
^Ï^ http://youtu.be/_kqytf31a8E

My pet rock Gordon just is.
%
2020-09-16 19:20:36 UTC
Post by Sn!pe
Post by %
Post by Sn!pe
[...]
Post by %
Post by Sn!pe
Post by %
hi
is that you
It could be two other blokes, it's hard to be certain in here...
See my Injection-Info: snipe.eternal-september.org header,
that's my FQDN.
Yes it's me, how's it going with you?
oh i don't know i got caught in a draft while buying some gas ,
i haven't had skip condition for two days
The doc is messing about with my BP meds again; still,
this one was young and pretty. I have no antenna since
my best tree had to come down - ash dieback :(
do you take ramipril
I was, then they stopped it, now she's restarting it again.
Ramipril seems to work fine for me, it's just a matter of
adjusting the dose. I get to see the new doc again in a
couple of weeks; that's no hardship, she's nice.
i take it too , 15 megs per day , sometimes i skip 5 ,
my pressure is usually between 140 and 160
Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-09-16 19:42:05 UTC
i take it too , 15 megs per day , sometimes i skip 5 ,
my pressure is usually between 140 and 160
Loose about 200 pounds of that lard and
you're blood pressure will go down without
meds, fool!

%
2020-09-16 19:46:19 UTC
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by %
i take it too , 15 megs per day , sometimes i skip 5 ,
my pressure is usually between 140 and 160
Loose about 200 pounds of that lard and
you're blood pressure will go down without
meds, fool!
why would i do that , i like taking meds ,
the psychoactive ones help me make sense out of what you say ,
take for example what you just said here
Checkmate
2020-09-15 20:24:38 UTC
Checkmate.

On Tue, 15 Sep 2020 19:03:38 +0000 (UTC) Pandora put forth the
Post by Pandora
Post by Pandora
Post by Pandora
Post by %
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Janithor
Post by vallor
Post by Skeeter
[...]
I was just giving you a reacharound like Skeeter did, but I din't get no
bow. This really riled me up.

May 2010-February 12, 2017
%
it's ok you got one from the janithor
Pandora
2020-09-15 23:51:39 UTC
Post by Checkmate
Checkmate.
On Tue, 15 Sep 2020 19:03:38 +0000 (UTC) Pandora put forth the
Post by Pandora
Post by Ms Kitty
Post by Checkmate
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts
by Checkmate.
On Tue, 15 Sep 2020 17:03:03 +0000 (UTC) Pandora put forth the
Post by Pandora
On Tue, 15 Sep 2020 00:11:04 +0000 (UTC), Pandora
Post by Pandora
Post by %
Post by Sn!pe
Apologies. I wouldn't want to upset you.
Checkmate

May 2010-February 12, 2017
Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-09-15 21:22:24 UTC
<...>
Post by Pandora
Post by Ms Kitty
Post by Checkmate
lol...?
She is your girlfriend. . .ROFL
My comment was to Skeeter, not Checky.
You, like all the girls, lust after Checky in your heart.

Pandora
Nope.
%
the janithor does so yea
Pandora
That does seem to be the case.
%
Checkmate
2020-09-16 04:08:07 UTC
Checkmate.

On Wed, 16 Sep 2020 00:56:53 +0000 (UTC) Pandora put forth the
Post by Pandora
Post by %
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
<...>
Post by Pandora
Post by Ms Kitty
Post by Checkmate
lol...?
She is your girlfriend. . .ROFL
My comment was to Skeeter, not Checky.
You, like all the girls, lust after Checky in your heart.
Nope.
the janithor does so yea
That does seem to be the case.
You indeedled again.

May 2010-February 12, 2017
Janithor
She's jelly.
Checkmate
2020-09-16 04:04:26 UTC
Checkmate.

On Tue, 15 Sep 2020 23:59:29 +0000 (UTC) Pandora put forth the
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
<...>
Post by Pandora
Post by Ms Kitty
Post by Checkmate
lol...?
She is your girlfriend. . .ROFL
My comment was to Skeeter, not Checky.
You, like all the girls, lust after Checky in your heart.
Nope.
You're breaking up with me?
<sniff!>

May 2010-February 12, 2017
%
))))))))))))))))))))))))) *** DUMPED *** ((((((((((((((((((((((
Checkmate
2020-09-15 23:59:56 UTC
Checkmate.

On Tue, 15 Sep 2020 17:22:24 -0400 "Sir Hømer Hall, Esq." put forth
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
<...>
Post by Pandora
Post by Ms Kitty
Post by Checkmate
lol...?
She is your girlfriend. . .ROFL
My comment was to Skeeter, not Checky.
You, like all the girls, lust after Checky in your heart.
It's my cross to bear...

May 2010-February 12, 2017
Pandora
egotist.
Checkmate

May 2010-February 12, 2017
Pandora
2020-09-16 16:41:48 UTC
Post by Pandora
Post by Checkmate
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts
by Checkmate.
On Tue, 15 Sep 2020 17:22:24 -0400 "Sir Hømer Hall, Esq." put forth
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
<...>
Post by Pandora
http://youtu.be/qdZ5wY9XxdA
Ahhhh, Willie Nelson. I adore him.
Checkmate

May 2010-February 12, 2017
Skeeter
2020-09-14 22:02:32 UTC
Post by vallor
Post by Skeeter
" We hold these truths to be self-evident. All men and women are
created, by the, you know, you know, the thing"
Joe Biden
"COVID has taken this year - just since the outbreak - has taken more
than 100 year- look, here's - the lives, it's just, it's just, I mean
think about it- more lives this year than any other year"
Joe Biden
So Skeet makes fun of people with a disability, a stutter.
He must be so proud.
It figures you would try to defend his stupidity. Sleepy Joe doesn't
have a stutter.

"you know, you know, the thing" BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
JWS
2020-09-14 23:32:42 UTC
Post by Skeeter
Post by vallor
Post by Skeeter
" We hold these truths to be self-evident. All men and women are
created, by the, you know, you know, the thing"
Joe Biden
"COVID has taken this year - just since the outbreak - has taken more
than 100 year- look, here's - the lives, it's just, it's just, I mean
think about it- more lives this year than any other year"
Joe Biden
So Skeet makes fun of people with a disability, a stutter.
He must be so proud.
It figures you would try to defend his stupidity. Sleepy Joe doesn't
have a stutter.
http://youtu.be/ewP964LaJM4
"you know, you know, the thing" BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
He's so cute, the next President.
Checkmate
2020-09-14 23:43:04 UTC
Checkmate.

On 14 Sep 2020 21:29:08 GMT vallor put forth the following notion,
Post by vallor
Post by Skeeter
" We hold these truths to be self-evident. All men and women are
created, by the, you know, you know, the thing"
Joe Biden
"COVID has taken this year - just since the outbreak - has taken more
than 100 year- look, here's - the lives, it's just, it's just, I mean
think about it- more lives this year than any other year"
Joe Biden
So Skeet makes fun of people with a disability, a stutter.
He must be so proud.
A "stutter"? I don't think that word means what you think it means.
--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2020

May 2010-February 12, 2017
vallor
2020-09-15 00:47:04 UTC
Post by vallor
Post by Skeeter
" We hold these truths to be self-evident. All men and women are
created, by the, you know, you know, the thing"
Joe Biden
"COVID has taken this year - just since the outbreak - has taken more
than 100 year- look, here's - the lives, it's just, it's just, I mean
think about it- more lives this year than any other year"
Joe Biden
So Skeet makes fun of people with a disability, a stutter.
He must be so proud.
A "stutter"? I don't think that word means what you think it means.
Okay, I'll remember that, thanks.

https://www.stutteringhelp.org/content/joe-biden

Wow. You shur are smart, checky!
-v https://theproblemisextremism.org
Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-09-15 01:00:22 UTC
On 15 Sep 2020 00:47:04 GMT, vallor <***@cultnix.org> wrote:

<...>
Post by vallor
Okay, I'll remember that, thanks.
https://www.stutteringhelp.org/content/joe-biden
Wow. You shur are smart, checky!
That's the least of Biden's problems. Latest report
from a doctor who knows Biden is that Creepy Joe
is taking a certain medicine to slow down the progression
of his dementia but among the meds' side is incontinence
of both the urinary and bowel tracts. IOW, Biden shits
and pisses his pants.

Checkmate
2020-09-15 02:37:48 UTC
Checkmate.

On Mon, 14 Sep 2020 21:00:22 -0400 "Sir Hømer Hall, Esq." put forth
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
<...>
Post by vallor
Okay, I'll remember that, thanks.
https://www.stutteringhelp.org/content/joe-biden
Wow. You shur are smart, checky!
That's the least of Biden's problems. Latest report
from a doctor who knows Biden is that Creepy Joe
is taking a certain medicine to slow down the progression
of his dementia but among the meds' side is incontinence
of both the urinary and bowel tracts. IOW, Biden shits
and pisses his pants.
He did a little speech about six weeks ago, where he very clearly looked
and sounded sedated. I'd guess he was on Benzos to calm his nervous ass
down.

May 2010-February 12, 2017
Checkmate
2020-09-15 01:26:43 UTC
Checkmate.

Post by vallor
Post by Skeeter
" We hold these truths to be self-evident. All men and women are
created, by the, you know, you know, the thing"
Joe Biden
"COVID has taken this year - just since the outbreak - has taken more
than 100 year- look, here's - the lives, it's just, it's just, I mean
think about it- more lives this year than any other year"
Joe Biden
So Skeet makes fun of people with a disability, a stutter.
He must be so proud.
A "stutter"? I don't think that word means what you think it means.
Okay, I'll remember that, thanks.
https://www.stutteringhelp.org/content/joe-biden
Wow. You shur are smart, checky!
Now look up dementia to receive your final clue...

May 2010-February 12, 2017
Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-09-15 01:35:16 UTC
On Mon, 14 Sep 2020 18:26:43 -0700, Checkmate <***@gmail.com> wrote:
<...>
Post by Checkmate
Now look up dementia to receive your final clue...
"All men are created equal... by... by... you know... the THING!"
I'm not defending Creepy Joe but he might
have just changed his mind at the last minute.
He probably meant to say created equal by
God but it popped into his senility that
Democrats HATE and DENY God so he couldn't
say that. So, he changed it to 'thing'.