Was Jesus a Reptilian?
2018-03-08 00:02:51 UTC
The evidence is overwhelming:

"Probably one of the most challenging conspiracy theories of the past 30 years for people to digest is that of David Icke's theory that reptilian ET's are ... the statue from the sides, where patrons would sit, it becomes strikingly clear from both sides that the head of Jesus is meant to look like that of a snake."

"Strikingly clear"... Do U need more proof? He wasn't hotblooded like us. And the present-day reptilians use him to control the unsuspecting masses, who give up their capacity to use their common sense.

How would U explain that it was a reptilian who tempted Eve into sin?

FUN & COLORFUL
facebook.com/liboriojolgorio

THE JUNGLE
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nffbCR_uCZ6znjf3gLiFRXSAoLzhWtoZ6U4S7Y37aKc/edit?usp=sharing

MAGIC BRACELETS
Banana Warrior Bracelet @eBay
Castrate The Eternal Conspirators As We Hang FagZ
2018-03-13 22:24:45 UTC
Was Jesus a Reptilian?
I think someone should gouge out your eyes ....
2018-03-14 00:46:37 UTC
A young lady did just that and she's very happy. She was high on meth and wanted to see god.
Amazing Answers
Good thing you're powerful enough to bring them back.
It is said that if U look at god, U go blind. Or maybe they were talking about the sun.
Amazing Answers
Let me know when you drop by so I can get the sun glasses.
2018-03-16 20:27:53 UTC
Post by Amazing Answers
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
Post by Castrate The Eternal Conspirators As We Hang FagZ
Was Jesus a Reptilian?
I think someone should gouge out your eyes ....
A young lady did just that and she's very happy. She was high on meth and wanted to see god.
Good thing you're powerful enough to bring them back.
It is said that if U look at god, U go blind. Or maybe they were talking about the sun.
Let me know when you drop by so I can get the sun glasses.
We worship the sun and the moon

https://imgflip.com/i/26jil3
https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1314858-REG/meade_127000_eclipseview_10x50_binocular_with.html/?ap=y&c3api=0272%2C159791595543&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIzr_Y-t3x2QIVRSaHCh2eLwZBEAEYASAJEgJ5x_D_BwE
2018-03-14 01:24:58 UTC
Post by Castrate The Eternal Conspirators As We Hang FagZ
Was Jesus a Reptilian?
I think someone should gouge out your eyes ....
Jesus wasn't human. He was reptilian because he couldn't feel pain or emotions.

He hanged at the cross like a lizard. Reptilian brain is a concept addressed by science. It includes having a sense of balance but no rational behavior.

I quote:

"At least five human behaviours originate in the reptilian brain . Without defining them, I shall simply say that in human activities they find expression in: obsessivecompulsive behaviour; personal day‑to‑day rituals and superstitious acts; slavish conformance to old ways of doing things; ceremonial re‑enactments; obeisance to precedent, as‑in legal, religious, cultural, and other matters and all manner of deceptions."
2018-03-14 01:59:22 UTC
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
Post by Castrate The Eternal Conspirators As We Hang FagZ
Was Jesus a Reptilian?
I think someone should gouge out your eyes ....
Jesus wasn't human. He was reptilian because he couldn't feel pain or emotions.
He hanged at the cross like a lizard. Reptilian brain is a concept addressed by science. It includes having a sense of balance but no rational behavior.
"At least five human behaviours originate in the reptilian brain . Without defining them, I shall simply say that in human activities they find expression in: obsessivecompulsive behaviour; personal day‑to‑day rituals and superstitious acts; slavish conformance to old ways of doing things; ceremonial re‑enactments; obeisance to precedent, as‑in legal, religious, cultural, and other matters and all manner of deceptions."
What if Jesus transformed himself into a lizard and hid in plain sight? Lizards don't have a monkey mind that distracts them to worldly pleasures.

https://imgflip.com/i/26c6tv
j***@gmail.com
2018-03-14 02:53:41 UTC
lol
Smiler
2018-03-16 04:04:09 UTC
On Wed, 07 Mar 2018 16:02:51 -0800, Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble
I heard he voted Democrat.
--
Smiler, The godless one. a.a.# 2279
All gods are tailored to order. They're made