+ Greeting Ted on 01/22/19 ...
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2019-01-22 12:17:17 UTC
an eternally condemned nymshifter (aka servant of satan), ever more
2 Thessalonians
2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they
So God tricks people into being damned for all eternity.
Yep. That's clearly what it says.
Such is the tragic consequence of blaspheming against the Holy Spirit.
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/6xYfLDyYYNQ/IMbeVTh3BQAJ
But God will forgive me for that, right?
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/IddQe0YzlfM/NBTDaPLaCQAJ
Not according to what is written at Mark 3:29
OMGWTF?!?!?!!! Seriously?? Is God really that big of a fucking asshole??
Only if He were to blaspheme against His own Holy Spirit.
However, HE doesn't.
Michael Christ is **not** GOD.
Instead, he is eternally condemned by GOD for blaspheming (Mark 3:29)
against the Holy Spirit.
Well that's kewl with me, dude, cuz MX is like, a fucking asshole, ya know?
Such is the terrible consequence of blaspheming against the Holy
Spirit.
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/mFYWxhnLOro/QTn_rAvRBgAJ
http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit
In the interim, I am instead wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and again hope you, Ted, also have a
healthy appetite too.
So again, how are you ?
Thanks for asking, Andrew.
I hope your giving thanks means you, Ted, also have a healthy appetite
too.

So you do have the ability to eat a piece of healthy fruit at the
moment, don't you (yes/no) ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD