There seems to be additional crapflooding here...
Michael Christ
2021-06-07 00:13:55 UTC
...apart from the regular atheists. :-).

Michael Christ
--
Rom 5:8  But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
YET sinners, Christ died for us.

"To seek your own will is to seek your own glory".

"If God is not first in everything He is not first in anything".

"Sin is not what you do, it is what you are".

"What makes the bible the truth?" "The resonance of God".

"All men were born sinners. Why? Because all men were born not loving
God with all their heart, soul and mind. An abomination".

"Compromise will condemn you".

"There are no sinners in Christ Jesus".

"My sons are born of Me. In them is no darkness at all".

"You can't learn righteousness. Haven't you had enough time already to
know that?"

"The way of truth is the testimony of life".

"I merely speak the truth, what is revealed to me, and the cards fall
where God intends."

"Nothing that is produced is produced without first being faith."

"You can only find proof of God through faith because that is how we all
live, by faith."

"It is not what you do that matters, it is how you treat Me."

"Keep going forward. Forget about the past. Lift up your head, look
ahead."

"You cannot be free with guilt in your heart."

"Priority is everything".

"The truth doesn't need evidence, it is evidence."
Michael Christ
2021-06-07 00:14:28 UTC
...apart from the regular atheists.  :-).
Michael Christ
And Xtians.

Michael Christ

Mitchell Holman
2021-06-07 01:55:19 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
...apart from the regular atheists. :-).
Imagine that, atheists posting in an atheism forum.

Who do they think they are?
JWS
2021-06-07 09:58:53 UTC
...apart from the regular atheists. :-).
There are no atheists.
Christopher A. Lee
2021-06-07 13:11:54 UTC
Idiot.
JWS
2021-06-07 15:41:05 UTC
Post by JWS
...apart from the regular atheists. :-).
There are no atheists.
Idiot.
Idiot back at ya.
That's what jahnu says, so there.
hhya...@gmail.com
As well as JTEM...they are idiots!!!!!!!
Kevrob
2021-06-07 18:17:10 UTC
Post by JWS
...apart from the regular atheists. :-).
There are no atheists.
Idiot.
Indeed.

OK, it seems JWS is joking, but.....

There are people who don't affirm the existence of any
ghodz. I go as far as to say the term ghod ("god") is
meaningless, at least prior to our examining an example
of the boojums, in the flesh....or ectoplasm?

The "ghod-concept" is a human invention. Many religionists
claim humans believe in a ghod, even though they may deny it.
[see Romans 1, by that hallucinating k00k, Saul/Paul of Tarsis.]
How many of us have had relatives or clergy tell us "Oh, you
don't really mean that!" when they learn we don't believe. This is
one reason I don't bring up my non-belief where I don't think it will
be accepted, or even tolerated. "I'm just not having that argument
again" pops into my mind and I change the subject.
Michael Christ
2021-06-08 04:40:45 UTC
Post by JWS
[...]
Shut up, Kevin, haven't you got some 50 year old 'Days of our Lives'
reruns to watch?? :-))))))))))).

Michael Christ

Kevrob
2021-06-09 23:18:43 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by JWS
[...]
I'm watching the Stanley Cup playoff hockey, tonight. Go, Islanders!

I've never gotten into daily soap operas. Parodies? A few.
Michelle Malkin
2021-06-11 23:45:35 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by JWS
[...]
"As the Stomach Turns"? I always loved that one.
I always waited for the long lost daughter's baby
to get tossed into the umbrella holder. And
Harvey Korman was great as the town gossip.
Some Yiddishe momma he was.
Kevrob
2021-06-14 00:08:04 UTC
Post by Michelle Malkin
Post by Kevrob
Post by Michael Christ
Post by JWS
[...]
Some Yiddishe momma he was. n
I liked the SCTV take: "The Days of the Week."

https://sctv.fandom.com/wiki/Days_of_the_Week

Then there was "Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman" and its
spin-offs: "Fernwood Tonight" and "America Tonight."

I'm a big Martin Mull fan.
Michael Christ
2021-06-08 04:18:45 UTC
Post by JWS
...apart from the regular atheists. :-).
There are no atheists.
Idiot.
Finally, some insight from Christopher!

Michael Christ

JWS
2021-06-08 10:13:58 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by JWS
...apart from the regular atheists. :-).
There are no atheists.
Idiot.
Finally, some insight from Christopher!
Michael Christ
Maybe I'm wrong but I thought you once took
up the position that there are no atheists. You're
not a "you just want to sin" dude?
Michael Christ
2021-06-08 22:31:56 UTC
Post by JWS
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by JWS
...apart from the regular atheists. :-).
There are no atheists.
Idiot.
Finally, some insight from Christopher!
Michael Christ
Maybe I'm wrong but I thought you once took
up the position that there are no atheists. You're
not a "you just want to sin" dude?
There is no such thing as an atheist, but in your little world I have to
stick to some connection to your moron-ness or you wouldn't understand a
thing...and we are already close to that line already, Bubba Wubblu!

All your life is a fantasy, not just calling yourself pixie atheists,
Buddy. You idiots think everything just happened...silly!!!

Michael Christ

John Locke
2021-06-08 23:53:30 UTC
On Wed, 9 Jun 2021 08:31:56 +1000, Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Post by JWS
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by JWS
...apart from the regular atheists. :-).
There are no atheists.
Idiot.
Finally, some insight from Christopher!
Michael Christ
Maybe I'm wrong but I thought you once took
up the position that there are no atheists. You're
not a "you just want to sin" dude?
There is no such thing as an atheist, but in your little world I have to
stick to some connection to your moron-ness or you wouldn't understand a
thing...and we are already close to that line already, Bubba Wubblu!
All your life is a fantasy, not just calling yourself pixie atheists,
Buddy. You idiots think everything just happened...silly!!!
...everything DID just happen...but not because of
some god !

"There is not enough love and kindness in the world to give any of
it away to imaginary beings." - Friederich Nietzsche
Michael Christ
2021-06-09 07:33:11 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by JWS
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by JWS
...apart from the regular atheists. :-).
There are no atheists.
Idiot.
Finally, some insight from Christopher!
Michael Christ
Maybe I'm wrong but I thought you once took
up the position that there are no atheists. You're
not a "you just want to sin" dude?
There is no such thing as an atheist, but in your little world I have to
stick to some connection to your moron-ness or you wouldn't understand a
thing...and we are already close to that line already, Bubba Wubblu!
All your life is a fantasy, not just calling yourself pixie atheists,
Buddy. You idiots think everything just happened...silly!!!
...everything DID just happen...but not because of
some god !
You dick.

Nothing just happens, Goofy.

You need to pull that cattle prod out of your mouth!

Michael Christ

hhya...@gmail.com
2021-06-09 09:48:34 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by JWS
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by JWS
...apart from the regular atheists. :-).
There are no atheists.
Idiot.
Finally, some insight from Christopher!
Michael Christ
Maybe I'm wrong but I thought you once took
up the position that there are no atheists. You're
not a "you just want to sin" dude?
There is no such thing as an atheist, but in your little world I have to
stick to some connection to your moron-ness or you wouldn't understand a
thing...and we are already close to that line already, Bubba Wubblu!
All your life is a fantasy, not just calling yourself pixie atheists,
Buddy. You idiots think everything just happened...silly!!!
...everything DID just happen...but not because of
some god !
You dick.
Nothing just happens, Goofy.
So, who created pixies????
Man, of course....
Michelle Malkin
2021-06-09 22:50:43 UTC
Post by ***@gmail.com
Post by Michael Christ
Post by JWS
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by JWS
...apart from the regular atheists. :-).
There are no atheists.
Idiot.
Finally, some insight from Christopher!
Michael Christ
Maybe I'm wrong but I thought you once took
up the position that there are no atheists. You're
not a "you just want to sin" dude?
There is no such thing as an atheist, but in your little world I have to
stick to some connection to your moron-ness or you wouldn't understand a
thing...and we are already close to that line already, Bubba Wubblu!
All your life is a fantasy, not just calling yourself pixie atheists,
Buddy. You idiots think everything just happened...silly!!!
No atheists call themselves 'pixie atheists'. Years ago, I started calling
the Christian and Jewish gods 'sky pixies'. Someone shortened this to
just plain pixy which makes it sound more fairy tale than religious. In
both cases it was a reference to Christian and Jewish belief and still is.
Man, of course....
John Locke
2021-06-09 16:25:32 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by JWS
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by JWS
[...]
...like I said, everything DID just happen, as processes of nature
and we're beginning to understand those process's. It would be foolish
and irresponsible to attribute our existence to some stupid, imaginary
god ! Dump your "God", love a roach ! You'll be way ahead.

Michael Christ
2021-06-09 22:15:52 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by JWS
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by JWS
[...]
Shallow, as usual.

Yeah, I know, John Dumbburger, nature just happened.

Only trouble is, nothing...just happens. There is a cause.

Now, grow up, for God's sake!!!

Michael Christ

Michelle Malkin
2021-06-09 23:49:52 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by JWS
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by JWS
[...]
Pointless insults are Mikey/Steve's hobby. He actually
does want to see all atheists burn. Anyone who really
did want to convert others to his personal or made up
religion would be intelligent enough to know that
insults don't work. Stevie/Mike obviously isn't very smart.
Michael Christ
2021-06-09 23:54:43 UTC
Post by Michelle Malkin
Post by Michael Christ
Post by JWS
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by JWS
[...]
How insulting! :-).

Stop 'crapflooding', Malky.

Your comments go nowhere! Hey, now there is a surprise!!!

Michael Christ

Michelle Malkin
2021-06-09 22:39:54 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by JWS
Post by Michael Christ
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/There_are_no_atheists_in_foxholes

The title is just about the assertion. It doesn't defend it.
hhya...@gmail.com
Yes...the more famous one is: "Religions make people stupid!"
Michael Christ
2021-06-07 22:50:59 UTC
Post by JWS
...apart from the regular atheists. :-).
There are no atheists.
To you there are atheists, but in reality, yes, there is no such thing
as an atheist. In other words, as you know, you are just wanking yourself.

As the saying goes, there are no atheists in fox holes...or on planes
plummeting to the ground.

Michael Christ

Michelle Malkin

Stevie/Mike's assertion demolished.
Michael Christ
2021-06-09 22:46:16 UTC
Post by Michelle Malkin
Post by Michael Christ
Post by JWS
...apart from the regular atheists. :-).
There are no atheists.
To you there are atheists, but in reality, yes, there is no such thing
as an atheist. In other words, as you know, you are just wanking yourself.
As the saying goes, there are no atheists in fox holes...or on planes
plummeting to the ground.
Michael Christ
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/There_are_no_atheists_in_foxholes
Stevie/Mike's assertion demolished.
You'll get your chance, Mickadicka.

Michael Christ

Michelle Malkin
Just another stupid and pointless threat.
Michael Christ
2021-06-09 23:01:23 UTC
Post by Michelle Malkin
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michelle Malkin
Post by Michael Christ
Post by JWS
...apart from the regular atheists. :-).
There are no atheists.
To you there are atheists, but in reality, yes, there is no such thing
as an atheist. In other words, as you know, you are just wanking yourself.
As the saying goes, there are no atheists in fox holes...or on planes
plummeting to the ground.
Michael Christ
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/There_are_no_atheists_in_foxholes
Stevie/Mike's assertion demolished.
You'll get your chance, Mickadicka.
Michael Christ
Just another stupid and pointless threat.
You will.

Everyone does.

Then you might not have such a big dumb ignorant Malky mouth.

Michael Christ

Michelle Malkin
Nothing but pointless threats. That's all he has.
Michael Christ
2021-06-10 02:52:43 UTC
Post by Michelle Malkin
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michelle Malkin
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michelle Malkin
Post by Michael Christ
Post by JWS
...apart from the regular atheists. :-).
There are no atheists.
To you there are atheists, but in reality, yes, there is no such thing
as an atheist. In other words, as you know, you are just wanking yourself.
As the saying goes, there are no atheists in fox holes...or on planes
plummeting to the ground.
Michael Christ
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/There_are_no_atheists_in_foxholes
Stevie/Mike's assertion demolished.
You'll get your chance, Mickadicka.
Michael Christ
Just another stupid and pointless threat.
You will.
Everyone does.
Then you might not have such a big dumb ignorant Malky mouth.
Michael Christ
Nothing but pointless threats. That's all he has.
You will stand before your Creator having mocked His existence (without
saying, 'mock, mock, mock', Goofy). It didn't just happen because two
rocks bumped, Malky Abiogirl. That is just too stupid for words!

Now prepare yourself for your reward for your big dumb ignorant Malky mouth.

Michael Christ

Michelle Malkin

End of responses. Not all. Just this one.
Michael Christ
2021-06-10 03:11:22 UTC
Post by Michelle Malkin
Post by Michael Christ
[...]