Smart kid.
Add Reply
Garry Denke
2018-12-06 19:27:57 UTC
Boy so overwhelmed that he crawls away from meeting the Queen at new Coram charity centre opening
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/12/05/boy-overwhelmed-crawls-away-meeting-queen/

Smart kid.

Garry Denke /d/b/a
A Texas Tycoon
Denoco Inc. of Texas
2018-12-06 19:42:30 UTC
Post by Garry Denke
Boy so overwhelmed that he crawls away from meeting the Queen at new Coram charity centre opening
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/12/05/boy-overwhelmed-crawls-away-meeting-queen/
Smart kid.
Garry Denke /d/b/a
A Texas Tycoon
Overwhelmed? LOL

Donna Stone, Secretary
Denoco Inc. of Texas
Princess DI

Princess DI
:2 Berger:
2018-12-06 22:41:50 UTC
Post by Garry Denke
Boy so overwhelmed that he crawls away from meeting the Queen at new Coram charity centre opening
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/12/05/boy-overwhelmed-crawls-away-meeting-queen/
Smart kid.
Garry Denke /d/b/a
A Texas Tycoon
I have never seen the Queen win a game of Game of Thrones. I've won it.
Does that let me replace her in decision-making?
M***@aol.com
2018-12-07 03:33:35 UTC
Post by :2 Berger:
Post by Garry Denke
Boy so overwhelmed that he crawls away from meeting the Queen at new Coram charity centre opening
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/12/05/boy-overwhelmed-crawls-away-meeting-queen/
Smart kid.
Garry Denke /d/b/a
A Texas Tycoon
I have never seen the Queen win a game of Game of Thrones. I've won it.
Does that let me replace her in decision-making?
You want to be a queen?
Are you a faggot laddie?

King of Salem
M***@aol.com
2018-12-07 10:44:09 UTC
Post by M***@aol.com
Post by :2 Berger:
Post by Garry Denke
Boy so overwhelmed that he crawls away from meeting the Queen at new Coram charity centre opening
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/12/05/boy-overwhelmed-crawls-away-meeting-queen/
Smart kid.
Garry Denke /d/b/a
A Texas Tycoon
I have never seen the Queen win a game of Game of Thrones. I've won it.
Does that let me replace her in decision-making?
You want to be a queen?
Are you a faggot laddie?
King of Salem
SHE MADE NOTHING.

3 year programme is fiction.

King of Salem
Noel
2018-12-07 19:59:46 UTC
Post by M***@aol.com
Post by M***@aol.com
Post by :2 Berger:
Post by Garry Denke
Boy so overwhelmed that he crawls away from meeting the Queen at new Coram charity centre opening
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/12/05/boy-overwhelmed-crawls-away-meeting-queen/
Smart kid.
Garry Denke /d/b/a
A Texas Tycoon
I have never seen the Queen win a game of Game of Thrones. I've won it.
Does that let me replace her in decision-making?
You want to be a queen?
Are you a faggot laddie?
King of Salem
SHE MADE NOTHING.
3 year programme is fiction.
King of Salem
https://www.google.com/search?q=Define%3A+Noel&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Fuck you faggot Stephen "John" Fry you promised Douglas "Noel" Adams to keep it secret!
You vowed Not to tell anyone! Wisdom of Jesus' 42 months Ministry goes to the grave!

(Dadgum can't trust Anybody anymore! Dadgummit)

Noel