Video of Joe Bruno?
Sgt. Sphincter of the Dirt Patrol
2019-02-13 14:29:21 UTC
I found video footage that is almost certainly of Joe Bruno. Both the
behaviour and the physical stature match. His segment begins at the
9:48 mark. He sure doesn't like that trumpet player!

What do you think? It's him, right?:

v***@gmail.com
2019-02-13 23:15:25 UTC
http://youtu.be/xIyH71GwYUc
You are a LIAR. I have Black hair, not blond and am much shorter.
Ted
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
On Wednesday, February 13, 2019 at 6:29:24 AM UTC-8, Sgt. Sphincter of
Post by Sgt. Sphincter of the Dirt Patrol
I found video footage that is almost certainly of Joe Bruno. Both the
behaviour and the physical stature match. His segment begins at the
9:48 mark. He sure doesn't like that trumpet player!
http://youtu.be/xIyH71GwYUc
You are a LIAR. I have Black hair, not blond and am much shorter.
But you didn't mention anything about not being transgender. Okay, we get
it.
Sgt. Sphincter of the Dirt Patrol
2019-02-14 01:38:37 UTC
On Wednesday, February 13, 2019 at 6:29:24 AM UTC-8, Sgt. Sphincter of
Post by Sgt. Sphincter of the Dirt Patrol
I found video footage that is almost certainly of Joe Bruno. Both the
behaviour and the physical stature match. His segment begins at the
9:48 mark. He sure doesn't like that trumpet player!
http://youtu.be/xIyH71GwYUc
You are a LIAR. I have Black hair, not blond and am much shorter.
You have made an error, friend. If you are short with black hair, then
you are probably the person in the video. I will pray to Jesus and he
will help you find the truth. Read the first message in the chat
again. I don't think you are the confused young blond person at the
beginning. You need to forward the video. The part where you curse
out the trumpet man starts at the 9 minute 48 second mark. Why were
you so unkind to him?

Please ask Jesus for help. He will help even Jews, because he used to be one!

There is no question of this.
v***@gmail.com
Take a broomstick and fuck yourself in the ass, you fucking degenerate.
Yap Honghor
2019-02-14 02:25:41 UTC
Post by Sgt. Sphincter of the Dirt Patrol
I found video footage that is almost certainly of Joe Bruno. Both the
behaviour and the physical stature match. His segment begins at the
9:48 mark. He sure doesn't like that trumpet player!
http://youtu.be/xIyH71GwYUc
You have found someone who either is Mad Joe himself or the right display of his character...angry, mad, abnormal, psychopathic, rude, obnoxious, etc!
Very good........
%
cào nǐ mā
Sgt. Sphincter of the Dirt Patrol
2019-02-14 03:48:55 UTC
On Wednesday, February 13, 2019 at 10:29:24 PM UTC+8, Sgt. Sphincter of
Post by Sgt. Sphincter of the Dirt Patrol
I found video footage that is almost certainly of Joe Bruno. Both the
behaviour and the physical stature match. His segment begins at the
9:48 mark. He sure doesn't like that trumpet player!
http://youtu.be/xIyH71GwYUc
You have found someone who either is Mad Joe himself or the right
display of his character...angry, mad, abnormal, psychopathic, rude,
obnoxious, etc!
Very good........
Terima kasih. Saya harap awak berasa sihat hari ini.