"KEVROB" is Not Only a Proven Liar, He Also is a Two-Faced Double-Minded Hypocrite Who Enjoys Pretending to be a Troll Cop
2020-05-14 13:08:33 UTC
[Duncan] wants destruction and suffering for the great mass of
people, not 'saved.'"
That is a lie. "Kevrob" must also have known it was a lie when
he posted it, since he has not once attempted to prove it.

"Kevrob" is a proven liar, and he knows he is a liar.

And, I have proof that "Kevrob" is a liar. His posts are my proof.

"Kevrob" knows that he is a liar, and he cannot prove what he posted is
true.

That alone is proof that "Kevrob" is a liar, and hated by God.

"Lying lips are an abomination to the LORD." [Proverbs 12:22]

"You are of your father the devil...When he lies, he speaks out of
his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies." [John 8:44]
Harry Krishna
2020-05-14 16:57:51 UTC
On Thu, 14 May 2020 09:08:33 -0400, Bob <***@gmail.com> wrote:

<snip worthless blather>

You accusing anyone else of being a liar is chutzpah on the level of
someone who murders their parents, then asks the court for leniency
because he's an orphan.
Bob
2020-05-15 13:57:36 UTC
[Duncan] wants destruction and suffering for the great mass of
people, not 'saved.'"
That is a lie. "Kevrob" must have known it was a lie when
he posted it, since he has not once attempted to prove it.

"Kevrob" is a proven liar, and he knows he is a liar.

And, now I have proof that "Kevrob" is a liar. His posts are my proof.

"Kevrob" knows that he is a liar, and he cannot prove what he posted is
true.

That fact alone is proof that "Kevrob" is a liar, and hated by God.

LinuxGal
2020-05-15 14:25:40 UTC
"Kevrob" is a proven liar, and he knows he is a liar. And,
now I have proof that "Kevrob" is a liar. His posts are my
proof. "Kevrob" knows that he is a liar, and he cannot
prove what he posted is true.
Said the Calvinist who posted that Christ only died for some
men, not all, contrary to John Calvin himself, who said in
his Commentaries:

Calvin's Commentary on the Bible Mark 14 Verse 24

Mark 14:24.This is my blood. I have already remarked that,
when we are told that the blood is to be shed —according to
the narrative of Matthew — for the remission of sins, these
words direct us to the sacrifice of the death of Christ,
without the remembrance of which the Lord’s Supper is never
observed in a proper manner. And, indeed, it is impossible
for believing souls to be satisfied in any other way than by
being assured that God is pacified towards them.

Which is shed for many. By the word many he means not a part
of the world only, but the whole human race; for he
contrasts many with one; as if he had said, that he will not
be the Redeemer of one man only, but will die in order to
deliver many from the condemnation of the curse. It must at
the same time be observed, however, that by the words for
you, as related by Luke — Christ directly addresses the
disciples, and exhorts every believer to apply to his own
advantage the shedding of blood Therefore, when we approach
to the holy table, let us not only remember in general that
the world has been redeemed by the blood of Christ, but let
every one consider for himself that his own sins have been
expiated. (197)

::Smirk::
--
Linux Geeks: Smart. Single. Sexy.
Well, two out of three ain't bad!

.
LinuxGal
2020-05-16 21:15:23 UTC
"Kevrob" is a proven liar, and he knows he is a liar. And,
now I have proof that "Kevrob" is a liar. His posts are my
proof. "Kevrob" knows that he is a liar, and he cannot
prove what he posted is true.
Said the Calvinist who posted that Christ only died for
some, contrary to Sacred Scripture which states (2
Corinthians 5:14-14) "For the love of Christ constraineth
us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then
were all dead: And that he died for all, that they which
live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto
him which died for them, and rose again."

.
LinuxGal
2020-05-17 19:38:14 UTC
"Kevrob" is a proven liar, and he knows he is a liar. And,
now I have proof that "Kevrob" is a liar. His posts are my
proof. "Kevrob" knows that he is a liar, and he cannot
prove what he posted is true.
Said the Calvinist who posted that only the regenerated have
saving knowledge of Christ, contrary to Sacred Scripture
which states (Hebrews 8:11) - And they shall not teach every
man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know
the Lord, for all shall know me, from the least to the
greatest.

2020-05-17 22:48:32 UTC
Post by Bob
"Kevrob" is a proven liar, and he knows he is a liar.
And, now I have proof that "Kevrob" is a liar. His posts are my proof.
"Kevrob" knows that he is a liar, and he cannot prove what he posted is
true.
Said the Calvinist who posted that a sinner predestined to
election cannot resist regeneration, contrary to Sacred
Scripture (Acts 7:51) "Ye stiffnecked and uncircumcised in
heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Ghost, as your
fathers did, so do ye."

::Smirk::

.
Bob

.
LinuxGal
2020-05-20 02:42:05 UTC
"Kevrob" is a proven liar, and he knows he is a liar. And,
now I have proof that "Kevrob" is a liar. His posts are my
proof. "Kevrob" knows that he is a liar, and he cannot
prove what he posted is true.
Said the Calvinist who posted that Christ only came to save
the Elect, contrary to Sacred Scripture which states (John
1:7) - The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the
Light, that all men through him might believe.

.
Bob

.
Harry Krishna
2020-05-22 18:18:53 UTC
Post by Bob
[Duncan] wants destruction and suffering for the great mass of people,
not 'saved.'"
That is a lie. "Kevrob" must have known it was a lie when
he posted it, since he has not once attempted to prove it.
"Kevrob" is a proven liar, and he knows he is a liar.
And, now I have proof that "Kevrob" is a liar. His posts are my proof.
"Kevrob" knows that he is a liar, and he cannot prove what he posted is
true.
That fact alone is proof that "Kevrob" is a liar, and hated by God.
LOL! You fail Logic 101 forever.
Post by Bob
"Lying lips are an abomination to the LORD." [Proverbs 12:22]
Like when you got caught using multiple sock puppets, and tried to
deny it, Calvin/Mathias/et al?
Sounds like John met you.
LinuxGal
2020-05-22 18:38:29 UTC
"Kevrob" is a proven liar, and he knows he is a liar. And,
now I have proof that "Kevrob" is a liar. His posts are my
proof. "Kevrob" knows that he is a liar, and he cannot
prove what he posted is true.
Said the Calvinist who posted that God only wills the
salvation of the Elect, contrary to Sacred Scripture which
states (Ezekiel 33:11) Say to them: 'As surely as I live,
declares the Lord GOD, I take no pleasure in the death of
the wicked, but rather that the wicked should turn from
their ways and live. Turn! Turn from your evil ways! For why
should you die, O house of Israel?'

2020-05-22 18:46:49 UTC
"Kevrob" is a proven liar, and he knows he is a liar. And, now I have
proof that "Kevrob" is a liar. His posts are my proof. "Kevrob" knows
that he is a liar, and he cannot prove what he posted is true.
Said the Calvinist who posted that God only wills the salvation of the
Elect, contrary to Sacred Scripture which states (Ezekiel 33:11) Say to
them: 'As surely as I live, declares the Lord GOD, I take no pleasure in
the death of the wicked, but rather that the wicked should turn from
their ways and live. Turn! Turn from your evil ways! For why should you
die, O house of Israel?'
Send $200 in a Certified Check, made payable to:

Robert Duncan
P.O. Box 18372
Atlanta, GA 30316

I will send verifiable proof that your interpretation of the Bible,
of whatever verse or passage, is unscriptural, misinterpreted, or
completely wrong.

I wish I could do this for free, but that won't stop you from lying.

It might work if you have to pay each time you lie.
Kevrob
2020-05-22 19:12:18 UTC
Post by Bob
[...]
The collection basket always comes out, doesn't it?

You should have a 3rd party hold the money, if
that's actually a bet. How about the Vatican, Dunc? :)

that's not a party turkey cheeks
LinuxGal
2020-05-22 19:43:29 UTC
You should have a 3rd party hold the money, if that's
actually a bet. How about the Vatican, Dunc? :)
that's not a party turkey cheeks
Powerbottom twinks, Cuervo Gold, fine Columbian, blow
snorted through rolled-up five hundred Euro bills, what a
party!

https://twitter.com/LinuxGal
Ivan The Terrible
YOu sound like a man who is financially well off. Have them send the money to me. My cat needs a new litterbox.
Bob
2020-05-23 12:41:34 UTC
Post by Ivan The Terrible
YOu sound like a man who is financially well off. Have them send the money to me. My cat needs a new litterbox.
In this case, I'm positive that someone is misinterpreting and/or taking
out of context the Word of God.

I would never bet unless I was sure to win.
Cloud Hobbit
2020-05-23 22:53:50 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by Ivan The Terrible
YOu sound like a man who is financially well off. Have them send the money to me. My cat needs a new litterbox.
In this case, I'm positive that someone is misinterpreting and/or taking
out of context the Word of God.
I would never bet unless I was sure to win.
What bet? You are asking for someone to send you money.
In a bet an impartial 3rd party holds the money until one side has proven their case.

You simply want someone to send you money and accept that what you say is the correct interpretation.

That's not a bet, that's a scam IMO.
Bob
2020-05-23 23:02:14 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by Ivan The Terrible
YOu sound like a man who is financially well off. Have them send the money to me. My cat needs a new litterbox.
In this case, I'm positive that someone is misinterpreting and/or taking
out of context the Word of God.
I would never bet unless I was sure to win.
What bet? You are asking for someone to send you money.
In a bet an impartial 3rd party holds the money until one side has proven their case.
You simply want someone to send you money and accept that what you say is the correct interpretation.
That's not a bet, that's a scam IMO.
Well, you're opinion is wrong.

The problem is you can't read.

But you sure can lie a lot.

It's actually like a compulsion.

You must lie.

You're a walking lie.

Everybody know that.
Bob

Everybody knows that.
Ivan The Terrible
2020-05-23 23:24:26 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Post by Bob
Post by Ivan The Terrible
YOu sound like a man who is financially well off. Have them send the money to me. My cat needs a new litterbox.
In this case, I'm positive that someone is misinterpreting and/or taking
out of context the Word of God.
I would never bet unless I was sure to win.
What bet? You are asking for someone to send you money.
In a bet an impartial 3rd party holds the money until one side has proven their case.
You simply want someone to send you money and accept that what you say is the correct interpretation.
That's not a bet, that's a scam IMO.
Well, you're opinion is wrong.
The problem is you can't read.
But you sure can lie a lot.
It's actually like a compulsion.
You must lie.
You're a walking lie.
Everybody know that.
As my friends in North Carolina used to say:"You ain't just whistlin Dixie."

What's worse is the reading comprehension defect is not confined to Hobbit alone. Tim, Holman, Hypatiab, Lee and several other atheists have it. It is easy to notice in their responses to me. Every once in awhile I tire of their
stupid repetitive questions and, just for fun, answer them in Russian.
Kurt does it sometimes, too. The reason Duke has to answer them so many times is it is near impossible to get through to them.
Cloud Hobbit
Sure, only the atheists are wrong, never the theists like you Art, who can't tell the difference between an opinion and a lie.
LinuxGal
2020-05-22 19:27:43 UTC
Post by Bob
"Kevrob" is a proven liar, and he knows he is a liar.
And, now I have proof that "Kevrob" is a liar. His posts are my proof.
"Kevrob" knows that he is a liar, and he cannot prove what he posted is
true.
Said the Calvinist who posted that sanctifying grace cannot
be resisted, contrary to Sacred Scripture which states
(Revelation 2:21) Even though I have given her time to
repent of her immorality, she is unwilling.

https://twitter.com/LinuxGal
b***@gmail.com
2020-05-22 19:56:22 UTC
By not wanting to wager that you're right, that tells me that you know you're wrong.

That's all I was really wanting for you to do: admit that you know you're wrong.

I had to let you out of my killfile one more time to get that confession from you.

Now that I have it, party's over.

I'll never see another one of your lies again.
Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-05-22 20:03:21 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
By not wanting to wager that you're right, that tells me that you know you're wrong.
That's all I was really wanting for you to do: admit that you know you're wrong.
I had to let you out of my killfile one more time to get that confession from you.
Now that I have it, party's over.
I'll never see another one of your lies again.
What if somebody posts her second-hand?

And, I wouldn't say she lies. What she does is
often quote scripture out of context on purpose.
And, she knows her scripture so we both know
she censors on purpose hoping nobody will call
her out on it like I have and will continue to do.

If she wants to hide behind a kill file, that's her
prerogative. I have no problem with her self-
enforced ignorance. Others will see me revealing
her disingenuous ways and means and just one
person saved is worth it.
--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregøry

"I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the
essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and
not, when I came to die, discøver that I had not lived." __Henry David Thøreau
Bob
2020-05-24 05:57:18 UTC
LinuxGal
2020-05-24 14:34:05 UTC
Post by Bob
"KEVROB" is Not Only a Proven Liar, He Also is a Two-Faced
Double-Minded Hypocrite Who Enjoys Pretending to be a
Troll Cop
Said the Calvinist who told us Jesus is the savior only of
the Elect, contrary to Sacred Scripture which states (John
4:42) They said to the woman, "We now believe not only
because of your words; we have heard for ourselves, and we
know that this man truly is the Savior of the world."

https://twitter.com/LinuxGal
Ivan The Terrible
You only quoted one bible passage. There are NT passages which support Calvinism.
LinuxGal
2020-05-24 19:13:36 UTC
Post by Ivan The Terrible
Post by LinuxGal
Said the Calvinist who told us Jesus is the savior only of
the Elect, contrary to Sacred Scripture which states (John
4:42) They said to the woman, "We now believe not only
because of your words; we have heard for ourselves, and we
know that this man truly is the Savior of the world."
You only quoted one bible passage. There are NT passages
which support Calvinism.
Is that how it works? Five passages for Calvinism and four
against, and Calvinism wins?

https://twitter.com/LinuxGal
Ivan The Terrible
Nobody wins anything.People are all different and see things differently.
Ivan The Terrible
2020-05-24 19:08:40 UTC
If I could get away with it, I'd take the badge marked "Troll Cop" and nail it to his chest.
Kevrob
2020-05-25 01:21:23 UTC
Post by Ivan The Terrible
Post by Bob
"KEVROB" is Not Only a Proven Liar, He Also is a Two-Faced Double-Minded
Hypocrite Who Enjoys Pretending to be a Troll Cop
If I could get away with it, I'd take the badge marked "Troll Cop" and nail it to his chest.
Since that isn't a _credible_ threat of force, it isn't actually
assault, but it is in that spirit.

Tandy likes Russian. I don't know much of that but:

"Ёб твою мать"/"yob tvoyu mat'"

2020-05-25 03:00:48 UTC
LinuxGal
2020-05-25 14:04:10 UTC
Post by Bob
"KEVROB" is Not Only a Proven Liar, He Also is a Two-Faced
Double-Minded Hypocrite Who Enjoys Pretending to be a
Troll Cop.
Said the Calvinist who claimed that the Lamb of God only
came to take away the sins of the Elect, contrary to Sacred
Scripture which states (John 1:29) - The next day John seeth
Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God,
which taketh away the sin of the world.

https://twitter.com/LinuxGal
Ivan The Terrible
2020-05-25 18:51:44 UTC
Post by Bob
"KEVROB" is Not Only a Proven Liar, He Also is a Two-Faced Double-Minded
Hypocrite Who Enjoys Pretending to be a Troll Cop.
This is Kevrob's official photo

https://terrytoons.fandom.com/wiki/Deputy_Dawg
Bob
2020-05-26 08:26:27 UTC
LinuxGal
2020-05-27 02:08:50 UTC
Post by Bob
"KEVROB" is Not Only a Proven Liar, He Also is a Two-Faced Double-Minded
Hypocrite Who Enjoys Pretending to be a Troll Cop.
Said the Calvinist who said that God chose salvation only
for an Elect, contrary to Sacred Scripture which states

2020-05-27 13:45:10 UTC
Harry Krishna
2020-05-27 14:57:02 UTC
You mean like you?
LinuxGal
2020-05-28 02:29:14 UTC
Post by Bob
"KEVROB" is Not Only a Proven Liar, He Also is a Two-Faced Double-Minded
Hypocrite Who Enjoys Pretending to be a Troll Cop.
Said the Calvinist who claimed that a sinner cannot thwart
God's movement to regenerate him, contrary to Sacred
Scripture which states (Isaiah 63:10) - But they rebelled
and grieved His Holy Spirit. So He turned and became their
enemy and He Himself fought against them.

2020-05-29 01:44:42 UTC

.
LinuxGal
2020-05-29 01:53:54 UTC
Post by Bob
"KEVROB" is Not Only a Proven Liar, He Also is a Two-Faced Double-Minded
   Hypocrite Who Enjoys Pretending to be a Troll Cop.
Said the Calvinist who claimed that the Elect cannot resist
God's redemption, contrary to Sacred Scripture which states
(Hosea 7:13) - Woe to them, for they have strayed from Me!
Destruction to them, for they have rebelled against Me!
Though I would redeem them, they speak lies against Me.

2020-05-30 03:06:29 UTC

.
LinuxGal
2020-05-30 14:37:15 UTC
Post by Bob
"KEVROB" is Not Only a Proven Liar, He Also is a Two-Faced Double-Minded
  Hypocrite Who Enjoys Pretending to be a Troll Cop.
Said the Calvinist who posted that man cannot come to
salvation of his free will, contrary to Sacred Scripture
which states (John 4:10): Jesus answered, "If you knew the
gift of God and who is asking you for a drink, you would
have asked Him, and He would have given you living water."

2020-05-30 22:07:00 UTC
Post by Bob
"KEVROB" is Not Only a Proven Liar, He Also is a Two-Faced Double-Minded
  Hypocrite Who Enjoys Pretending to be a Troll Cop.
Said the Calvinist who said that Christ only died for the
Elect, contrary to Sacred Scripture which states (1 John
4:14) And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent
His Son to be the Savior of the world.

2020-05-26 09:42:22 UTC
Post by Ivan The Terrible
Post by Bob
"KEVROB" is Not Only a Proven Liar, He Also is a Two-Faced Double-Minded
Hypocrite Who Enjoys Pretending to be a Troll Cop.
This is Kevrob's official photo
https://terrytoons.fandom.com/wiki/Deputy_Dawg
I prefer to do the thinnin' about that, Bababruno!

2020-05-22 22:44:49 UTC
"Kevrob" is a proven liar, and he knows he is a liar. And,
now I have proof that "Kevrob" is a liar. His posts are my
proof. "Kevrob" knows that he is a liar, and he cannot
prove what he posted is true.
Said the Calvinist who posted that Christ died only for the
Elect, contrary to Sacred Scripture which states (John
11:51) Caiaphas did not say this on his own. Instead, as
high priest that year, he was prophesying that Jesus would
die for the nation.

2020-05-20 02:38:16 UTC
"Kevrob" is a proven liar, and he knows he is a liar. And,
now I have proof that "Kevrob" is a liar. His posts are my
proof. "Kevrob" knows that he is a liar, and he cannot
prove what he posted is true.
Said the Calvinist who posted that only the Elect are
regenerated unto salvation, contrary to Sacred Scripture
which states (JER.31:34) - And they shall teach no more
every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying,
Know the LORD, for they shall all know me, from the least of
them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD; for I will
forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no
more.

2020-05-17 22:54:40 UTC
"Kevrob" is a proven liar, and he knows he is a liar. And,
now I have proof that "Kevrob" is a liar. His posts are my
proof. "Kevrob" knows that he is a liar, and he cannot
prove what he posted is true.
Said the Calvinist who posted that those called by Jesus
cannot resist sanctifying grace, contrary to Sacred
Scripture which states (Matthew 23:37) "O Jerusalem,
Jerusalem . . .how often would I have gathered thy children
together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her
wings, and ye would not!"

::Smirk::

2020-05-15 15:16:09 UTC
"Kevrob" is a proven liar, and he knows he is a liar. And,
I have proof that "Kevrob" is a liar. His posts are my
proof. "Kevrob" knows that he is a liar, and he cannot
prove what he posted is true.
Said the Calvinist who posted that Christ's atonement is
only for the Elect, contrary to Sacred Scripture which
states (Romans 5:18) "Therefore as by the offence of one
judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the
righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto
justification of life."

https://twitter.com/LinuxGal
Ivan The Terrible
May I make a suggestion, Bob? When you make an accusation, it helps your credibility if you present specific evidence to support it.
michellemalkingmail.com
Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!
Ivan The Terrible
2020-05-22 16:29:35 UTC
Post by Bob
[Duncan] wants destruction and suffering for the great mass of
people, not 'saved.'"
That is a lie. "Kevrob" must also have known it was a lie when
he posted it, since he has not once attempted to prove it.
"Kevrob" is a proven liar, and he knows he is a liar.
And, I have proof that "Kevrob" is a liar. His posts are my proof.
"Kevrob" knows that he is a liar, and he cannot prove what he posted is
true.
That alone is proof that "Kevrob" is a liar, and hated by God.
"Lying lips are an abomination to the LORD." [Proverbs 12:22]
"You are of your father the devil...When he lies, he speaks out of
his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies." [John 8:44]
I just had a biblical inspiration. Kevrob's character and behavior are one part from the Serpent in the garden of Eden, one part from Satan, one part from the Demon Pazuzu. He is totally devoid of integrity and intestinal fortitude.
He reminds me of a snake oil salesman in the Old West.
Africa-Has-No-Other-Boss-But-Jesus
2020-05-25 01:04:20 UTC
Send him a Covid-21 virus through FedEx...
We want all those atheists and Jews dead. Good riddance!
Kevrob
2020-05-25 01:25:47 UTC
Post by Africa-Has-No-Other-Boss-But-Jesus
Send him a Covid-21 virus through FedEx...
We want all those atheists and Jews dead. Good riddance!
Cody, wannabe bio-terrorist!
2020-05-25 12:40:46 UTC
Post by Africa-Has-No-Other-Boss-But-Jesus
Send him a Covid-21 virus through FedEx...
We want all those atheists and Jews dead. Good riddance!
Cody, wannabe bio-terrorist!
With such a limited imagination that the death of others is the
furthest extent of his dream.
Evolution Is No Science
2020-05-26 16:25:45 UTC
You're still wetting your bed at your age?
Kevrob
2020-05-30 16:59:23 UTC
Post by Evolution Is No Science
You're still wetting your bed at your age?
Who is this "You" you are referring to?

From your headers, it seems it is Don.

I'm not so old that my prostate has given out,
but if and when it does, that can happen.

May you never live to have such problems, Cody!

Now, FO outta the group, you hateful, bigoted troll.

2020-05-30 18:14:33 UTC
Now, FO outta the group, you hateful, bigoted troll.
Not long ago, 5/20/20, Kevro admitted that his definition of troll is:
"a person who brings truth".

So now, being called a troll by the kevboi is a compliment.

Any adjectives attached to it can all be dismissed as just more of his
unsupported opinions, i.e. "lies".

LinuxGal
2020-05-30 19:02:34 UTC
Post by Bob
"KEVROB" is Not Only a Proven Liar, He Also is a Two-Faced Double-Minded
Hypocrite Who Enjoys Pretending to be a Troll Cop
Said the Calvinist who said that only the Elect seek Jesus,
contrary to Sacred Scripture which states (Isaiah 11:10): On
that day the root of Jesse will stand as a banner for the
peoples. The nations will seek Him, and His place of rest
will be glorious.