Isn't it strange
2020-05-20 09:47:52 UTC
That the most hateful, most racist, misogynistic, speech comes from the religious folks who claim God is love?

That message of love is not apparently reaching the brains of these people.

Maybe the messagenger is the problem.

Maybe they're just lying about their God or maybe their God is an ineffectual twerp with no special power at all.
Andrew
2020-05-20 10:03:34 UTC
That the most hateful, most racist, misogynistic, speech comes from the religious folks who claim God is love?
That message of love is not apparently reaching the brains of these people.
Maybe the messagenger is the problem.
Maybe they're just lying about their God or maybe their God is an ineffectual twerp with no special power at all.
I thought it "strange" that so called "atheists" (as in the above)
cannot let a single day go by without some reference to, "God".
Dreamer In Colore
2020-05-20 12:54:56 UTC
On Wed, 20 May 2020 03:03:34 -0700, "Andrew"
Post by Andrew
Post by Cloud Hobbit
That the most hateful, most racist, misogynistic, speech comes from the religious folks who claim God is love?
That message of love is not apparently reaching the brains of these people.
Maybe the messagenger is the problem.
Maybe they're just lying about their God or maybe their God is an ineffectual twerp with no special power at all.
I thought it "strange" that so called "atheists" (as in the above)
cannot let a single day go by without some reference to, "God".
Thinking isn't your strong point.

People who aren't politicians discuss politics every day. People who
aren't doctors discuss medicine every day. People who aren't police
officers discuss crime every day.

People who aren't theists come to alt.atheism to discuss sky pixies
every day.

Do you get some kind of joy by deliberately pointing out your own lack
of critical thinking? Given the sheer volume of your posts, and your
Dork-like obstinacy in repeating the same idiotic things, I'm forced
to conclude that you're a masochist.
--
Cheers,
Dreamer

" I do not believe in talking snakes. I used to not believe in talking
donkeys until I realized how many jackasses I was arguing with here."
- Marvin Sebourn
Christopher A. Lee
2020-05-20 13:20:11 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by Cloud Hobbit
That the most hateful, most racist, misogynistic, speech comes
from the religious folks who claim God is love?
That message of love is not apparently reaching the brains of these people.
Maybe the messagenger is the problem.
Maybe they're just lying about their God or maybe their God is an
ineffectual twerp with no special power at all.
I thought it "strange" that so called "atheists" (as in the above)
cannot let a single day go by without some reference to, "God".
Thinking isn't your strong point.
The deliberate liar knows we wouldn't even give it a thought if
psychos like him, didn't keep wiping it in our faces.
Post by Dreamer In Colore
People who aren't politicians discuss politics every day. People who
aren't doctors discuss medicine every day. People who aren't police
officers discuss crime every day.
It's the behaviour of theists that is the issue, not their pretend
friend.
Post by Dreamer In Colore
People who aren't theists come to alt.atheism to discuss sky pixies
every day.
....to demand that we discuss them.
It's a psychopathic game for him.
Don Martin
2020-05-20 14:52:50 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by Cloud Hobbit
[...]
Attention addict, I suspect.
2020-05-20 13:23:25 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by Cloud Hobbit
That the most hateful, most racist, misogynistic, speech comes from the religious folks who claim God is love?
That message of love is not apparently reaching the brains of these people.
Maybe the messagenger is the problem.
Maybe they're just lying about their God or maybe their God is an ineffectual twerp with no special power at all.
I thought it "strange" that so called "atheists" (as in the above)
cannot let a single day go by without some reference to, "God".
...Androol, you know damn well that.when we talk about your silly
"God", it is ALLWAYS in the context of an imaginary god ! Trying
to twist our statements to make it look like we acknowledge your
non-existent god just makes you look foolish...correction, more
foolish.

We must question the story logic of having an all-knowing
all-powerful God, who creates faulty Humans, and then blames
them for his own mistakes. - Gene Roddenberry

I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them
to do, because I notice it always coincides with their own
desires. - Susan B. Anthony
2020-05-20 13:43:51 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by Cloud Hobbit
That the most hateful, most racist, misogynistic, speech comes from the religious folks who claim God is love?
That message of love is not apparently reaching the brains of these people.
Maybe the messagenger is the problem.
Maybe they're just lying about their God or maybe their God is an ineffectual twerp with no special power at all.
I thought it "strange" that so called "atheists" (as in the above)
cannot let a single day go by without some reference to, "God".
...Androol, you know damn well that.when we talk about your silly
"God", it is ALLWAYS in the context of an imaginary god ! Trying
to twist our statements to make it look like we acknowledge your
non-existent god just makes you look foolish...correction, more
foolish.
Deliberately dishonest, not just foolish. His lies about us are meant
to annoy....

<https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/your-online-secrets/201409/internet-trolls-are-narcissists-psychopaths-and-sadists>

https://tinyurl.com/yaudo73s

Internet Trolls Are Narcissists, Psychopaths, and Sadists

Trolls will lie, exaggerate, and offend to get a response.

In this month's issue of Personality and Individual Differences, a
study was published that confirms what we all suspected: Internet
trolls are horrible people.

Let's start by getting our definitions straight: An Internet troll is
someone who comes into a discussion and posts comments designed to
upset or disrupt the conversation. Often, in fact, it seems like there
is no real purpose behind their comments except to upset everyone else
involved. Trolls will lie, exaggerate, and offend to get a response.

What kind of person would do this? Some Canadian researchers decided
to find out.

They conducted two online studies with over 1,200 people, giving
personality tests to each subject along with a survey about their
Internet commenting behavior. They were looking for evidence that
linked trolling with the "Dark Tetrad" of personality traits:
narcissism, Machiavellianism, psychopathy, and sadism.

They found that Dark Tetrad scores were highest among people who said
trolling was their favorite Internet activity. To get an idea of how
much more prevalent these traits were among Internet trolls, one can
refer to tables from the paper showing low Dark Tetrad scores for
everyone in the study . . . except the trolls. Their scores for all
four traits soar on the chart. The relationship between trolling and
the Dark Tetrad is so significant that the authors write in their
paper:

"... the associations between sadism and GAIT (Global Assessment
of Internet Trolling) scores were so strong that it might be said that
online trolls are prototypical everyday sadists." [emphasis added]

Trolls truly enjoy making you feel bad. To quote the authors once more
(because this is a truly quotable article): "Both trolls and sadists
feel sadistic glee at the distress of others. Sadists just want to
have fun. . . and the Internet is their playground!"

The next time you encounter a troll online, remember:

These trolls are some truly difficult people.
It is your suffering that brings them pleasure, so the best thing
you can do is ignore them.
Andrew
2020-05-20 21:47:33 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by Cloud Hobbit
That the most hateful, most racist, misogynistic, speech comes from the religious folks who claim God is love?
That message of love is not apparently reaching the brains of these people.
Maybe the messagenger is the problem.
Maybe they're just lying about their God or maybe their God is an ineffectual twerp with no special power at all.
I thought it "strange" that so called "atheists" (as in the above)
cannot let a single day go by without some reference to, "God".
...Androol, you know damn well that.when we talk about your silly
"God", it is ALLWAYS in the context of an imaginary god ! Trying
to twist our statements to make it look like we acknowledge your
non-existent god just makes you look foolish...correction, more
foolish.
Check out who started this thread.

It was --> a so called *atheist*.

Taking about --> God!

Lol!
Cloud Hobbit
2020-05-20 21:56:02 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by John Locke
Post by Andrew
Post by Cloud Hobbit
[...]
No. Talking about the disgusting behavior of the so-called followers of a God that preached love thy neighbor as thyself.

No evidence that gthey are following their God's teaching.
Bob
2020-05-21 03:15:00 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by John Locke
Post by Andrew
Post by Cloud Hobbit
[...]
No. That's you taking that verse out of context.

Neighbors are people who live near each other, and more than likely
attend the same synagogue. They know each other by first name. They
shop at the same food market. Their children attend the same school.
You see where you've taken it all out of context? You're trying to
make the Bible say what you want it to say, not what Jesus plainly
said it meant. Jesus did not mean that two people who had never seen
one another, had never spoken to one another, and had totally opposite
values in life, should consider themselves to be "neighbors". That's
your misinterpretation.

Right now, from what I've learned about you so far, I would follow
Matthew 7:6, and consider you to be a dog and/or a pig, not a human
being, and definitely not a "neighbor".
Post by Cloud Hobbit
No evidence that gthey are following their God's teaching.
But knowing what I know about you, I can already call that a lie.

Nobody should believe anything you say, or post here.

Because I know that you are a walking lie.

You live just to tell lies.

You are a compulsive liar.

I have proven that before, and you know that's true.

.
Cloud Hobbit
2020-05-21 07:53:31 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Post by Andrew
Post by John Locke
Post by Andrew
Post by Cloud Hobbit
[...]
Nor did I imply it anywhere. You made it up. I take it to mean that one should treat all men with respect and grant them the same courtesy as one would expect to be given to oneself.

I'm not trying to make the bible say anything other than what it in fact does say, in the context that it is normally understood to mean.

I don't need to try and twist the words of the bible, they're pretty twisted IMO to begin with.
Post by Bob
Right now, from what I've learned about you so far, I would follow
Matthew 7:6, and consider you to be a dog and/or a pig, not a human
being, and definitely not a "neighbor".
That seems like projection on your part.
Post by Bob
Post by Cloud Hobbit
No evidence that they are following their God's teaching.
But knowing what I know about you, I can already call that a lie.
You do that a lot. You make up stories that have nothing to do with what the person you are talking to actually means or said, instead of asking for clarification, you make assumptions.
Post by Bob
Nobody should believe anything you say, or post here.
Because I know that you are a walking lie.
You live just to tell lies.
No, that's you and your constant habit of ascribing motives to people that you make up.
Post by Bob
You are a compulsive liar.
I have proven that before, and you know that's true.
No, you haven't. You assume any opinion different from yours is a lie, just like Art.
.
Ivan The Terrible
Nah. I've spent most of my adult life dealing with evidence as a legal officer or as an auditor. When I make an accusation, I present evidence to support it.
Bob
2020-05-21 11:41:59 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Post by Andrew
Post by John Locke
Post by Andrew
Post by Cloud Hobbit
[...]
Yes you did. In the very statement I was responding to.
Why do you lie so much? You're a walking lie.
Post by Cloud Hobbit
You made it up. I take it to mean that one should treat all men with respect and grant them the same courtesy as one would expect to be given to oneself.
The same courtesy that you're giving us here?
You're a lying scumbag hypocrite.
Post by Cloud Hobbit
I'm not trying to make the bible say anything other than what it in fact does say, in the context that it is normally understood to mean.
I don't need to try and twist the words of the bible, they're pretty twisted IMO to begin with.
And yet you falsely assert that we're not following God, and that you're
not taking it out of context. How would you know if the Bible doesn't
make sense to you. That's proof of how much you love to lie.

You're a walking lie.
Post by Cloud Hobbit
No evidence that they are following their God's teaching.
Again. Assertion without any evidence from someone who just stated
that the Bible is "pretty twisted".

You're a walking lie.
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Post by Bob
But knowing what I know about you, I can already call that a lie.
You do that a lot.
You make a lot of assertions, with no proof or evidence for any of them.
Post by Cloud Hobbit
You make up stories that have nothing to do with what the person you are talking to actually means or said, instead of asking for clarification, you make assumptions.
There you go again. You're lying. And you don't even try to back it up
with evidence. A person should not have to ask for clarification for
another person's clear assertion.

You're a walking lie.
.
Ivan The Terrible
AMEN HOBBIT IS A LIAR
Kevrob
2020-05-21 20:59:49 UTC
And yet you falsely assert that we're not following God,...
There would have to be a ghod, before anyone could follow
it. Nevertheless, Duncan follows a twisted version of the
"ghod" depicted in the New Testament as a "ghod of love."

A follower of that vindictive, psychopathic OT "ghod," Yahooey?
Yeah, that tracks.

2020-05-21 21:32:27 UTC
And yet you falsely assert that we're not following God,...
There would have to be a God before anyone could...
You'll have to take that up with "The Walking Lie". He made
the accusation.

Keep pretending like you know what you're talking about.

I find it highly amusing.

<smirk>
Robert Carnegie
2020-05-21 12:03:17 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Post by Andrew
Post by John Locke
Post by Andrew
Post by Cloud Hobbit
[...]
Luke 10:29, a lawyer asks Jesus for a ruling on
who is "my neighbour". Answer... let's say it's
a small world. (I'm not going to sing it.)
Bob
2020-05-21 12:37:52 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Post by Andrew
Post by John Locke
Post by Andrew
Post by Cloud Hobbit
[...]
Luke 10:29, a lawyer asks Jesus for a ruling on who is "my neighbor".
Answer... let's say it's a small world.
Unless the person claiming to be "my neighbor" blasphemes God on a
regular basis. Then that "person" becomes the dog and/or pig in
Matthew 7:6.

So, let's just say that's your misinterpretation of God's Word,
from an unregenerate hater of God.

It's amazing how quickly and easily you can lie.
Kevrob
2020-05-21 20:55:25 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Post by Andrew
Post by John Locke
Post by Andrew
Post by Cloud Hobbit
[...]
Your Josh had a different answer starting at Luke 10:29 -
the parable of the "Good Samaritan."

[quote] {starting @ verse 36}

Which of these three, in your opinion, was neighbor to the robbers'
victim?” He answered, "The one who treated him with mercy." Jesus
said to him, "Go and do likewise."

[/quote] - http://www.usccb.org/bible/luke/10

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parable_of_the_Good_Samaritan

Even your Calvin had a less cramped view of "who is my neighbor?"

[quote]

For every man doth not live, neither is born, for himself, but mankind
is knit together with a holy knot. Therefore, unless we be disposed to
overthrow the laws of nature, let us remember that we must not live
for ourselves, but for our neighbors.

[/quote] "Commentary on Acts" - John Calvin

https://www.ccel.org/ccel/calvin/calcom36.xx.vii.html

[/quote]
Post by Bob
Right now, from what I've learned about you so far, I would follow
Matthew 7:6, and consider you to be a dog and/or a pig, not a human
being, and definitely not a "neighbor".
Sure, because you are a hate-hearted hyper-Calvinist.

[snip]

Now, I don't hold to the "everybody is my neighbor" doctrine, myself.
I do like to, provisionally, treat folks kindly until they prove
themselves not to be trusted, but I am not _obligated_ to help all,
just because they exist. But I was taught Christians were supposed
to consider everyone their neighbor.

well they aren't so you got taught wrong
Bob
2020-05-21 21:24:47 UTC
Your Josh had a different answer starting at Luke 10:29 - the parable
of the "Good Samaritan."
According to you, an unregenerate reprobate, who cannot interpret
the Bible correctly.

So, I don't believe you know what you're talking about.

You take everything out of context, then you twist and distort
it so that it means just what you want it to mean.

Only born-again Christians will treat either born-again Christians,
or soon-to-be-born-again Christians, with mercy. God, who has known
them both before they were born, puts them both right where that will
happen.

Note: you would have to believe in the sovereignty of God over every
event that ever happens before you could know what that means. That's
why you don't understand or believe any of this now. Blaspheming the
Holy Spirit disqualifies you from ever being in that position.

That's why all you can do now is "feed the trolls".

Yes, we "trolls" find that very amusing that God has put you in that
position, and there's nothing you can do about it except pretend it
was your idea all along.

<smirk>
Kevrob
2020-05-21 21:40:14 UTC
Post by Bob
[...]
TL:DR: Only those with the Secret Knowledge may opine on
the Holy Books!

Members of other sects name you heretic. There's no good reason
to believe one over the other. I gave the version put out by
the most popular version of Christinity, and backed it with a
quote from _your_ sect's "Chief Heretic."

Let he who has eyes read and decide. [/sarc]

2020-05-21 21:47:21 UTC
Members of other sects name you heretic.
That doesn't hurt me one bit.

I only care what Jesus thinks about me.

I'm not a "man pleaser", like you.
%
you are too
%
no
Andrew
2020-05-21 16:49:11 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by John Locke
Post by Andrew
Post by Cloud Hobbit
[...]
This brings you to tears, because there happens to be some
so-called followers of ~~~ God ~~~ who don't act the way
you think they --should be-- acting.

This is what is bothering you deeply, and you figure that
we must tell the world of this unacceptable conundrum.

Perhaps if you did not have this obsession with ~ God ~
then you would feel differently. But the truth remains
that you cannot let a single day go by without referring
to ~~ God ~~.
Ivan The Terrible
2020-05-20 22:04:06 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by John Locke
Post by Andrew
Post by Cloud Hobbit
[...]
Notice that the Clod gives us no evidence to support his accusations leveled against religious people. That's normal for him.
His ignorance of religion persuades me that he has no idea what "God of Love"
even means. The term is often used by Christians and rarely used by Jews.I've never heard a Moslem, Hindu or Buddhist use it.

Andrew, I suspect the Clod is high on drugs again.
Lucifer
2020-05-21 04:46:32 UTC
What does God of love mean?
Yap Honghor
It means the pixie needs more money and will never be satisfied with the amount of tithe or donation from you....of course, in the bank accounts of the churches or preachers!!!!!!!!!!
Lucifer
Now I understand.
Cloud Hobbit
2020-05-21 07:23:42 UTC
Post by Ivan The Terrible
Post by Andrew
Post by John Locke
Post by Andrew
Post by Cloud Hobbit
[...]
Once again you are wrong.

I was expressing an opinion on the behavior I see coming from the likes of duke,
Art, Homer the Gerg, and anyone else using words like Chink. Do you need evidence that this kind of behavior is happening?

In the world I wish to live in such terms are not used. In this society, nobody but the lowest, most poorly educated, use such terms. They are not terms one expects from anyone who claims that they are Christians.

https://www.christianitytoday.com/derwin-gray/2015/january/so-what-does-it-mean-to-love-your-neighbor.html

For Jesus, to love your neighbor as yourself meant Leviticus 19:9–18:

“When you reap the harvest of your land, you shall not reap your field right up to its edge, neither shall you gather the gleanings after your harvest. And you shall not strip your vineyard bare, neither shall you gather the fallen grapes of your vineyard. You shall leave them for the poor and for the sojourner: I am the LORD your God.

You shall not steal; you shall not deal falsely; you shall not lie to one another. You shall not swear by my name falsely, and so profane the name of your God: I am the LORD.

You shall not oppress your neighbor or rob him. The wages of a hired worker shall not remain with you all night until the morning. You shall not curse the deaf or put a stumbling block before the blind, but you shall fear your God: I am the LORD.

You shall do no injustice in court. You shall not be partial to the poor or defer to the great, but in righteousness shall you judge your neighbor. You shall not go around as a slanderer among your people, and you shall not stand up against the life of your neighbor: I am the LORD.

You shall not hate your brother in your heart, but you shall reason frankly with your neighbor, lest you incur sin because of him. You shall not take vengeance or bear a grudge against the sons of your own people, but you shall love your neighbor as yourself: I am the LORD” (ESV).
Cloud Hobbit
2020-05-21 07:44:36 UTC
Post by Ivan The Terrible
Post by Andrew
Post by John Locke
Post by Andrew
Post by Cloud Hobbit
[...]
https://www.allaboutgod.com/love-thy-neighbor.htm
Love thy Neighbor - Christ's Answer to Religion
Love thy neighbor was, in part, Jesus' answer when the Pharisees, the chief religious sect of that day, asked Him about the greatest commandment in the Law (See Matthew 22:36-40). These religious leaders had made almost an art form of classifying all the various laws and giving them relative degrees of importance, so in asking Jesus this question, their aim was to test Him. His answer stunned them: Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.

Jesus was summing up all the law in these two statements. If we love the Lord God with all our heart, soul and mind, loving our neighbor is the natural result. The question then is, who is our neighbor, and how do we love him or her?

I don't see that this instruction from Jesus is being followed by the theists here, particularly, duke, Gerg, Kurt, and Bob.

If you can explain how calling someone "Chink", or "Buckwheat" is part of the concept of loving they neighbor as thyself, I'd like to read it.
Andrew
2020-05-21 16:48:37 UTC
If you can explain how calling someone "Chink", or "Buckwheat" is part
of the concept of loving they neighbor as thyself, I'd like to read it.
If you keep reading you will discover that God is the One who is to be the
Judge. And if you take this work upon yourself, then you are usurping the
prerogative that belongs ~ only ~ to God.
Oko tillo
2020-05-21 19:55:19 UTC
==
Post by Andrew
Post by Cloud Hobbit
If you can explain how calling someone "Chink", or "Buckwheat" is part
of the concept of loving they neighbor as thyself, I'd like to read it.
If you keep reading you will discover that God is the One who is to be the
Judge. And if you take this work upon yourself, then you are usurping the
prerogative that belongs ~ only ~ to God.
So this means you will not be saying a single critical word about any other poster
here from this point henceforth, right?

Oko
Lucifer
2020-05-21 23:25:44 UTC
On Thu, 21 May 2020 09:48:37 -0700, "Andrew"
Post by Andrew
Post by Cloud Hobbit
If you can explain how calling someone "Chink", or "Buckwheat" is part
of the concept of loving they neighbor as thyself, I'd like to read it.
If you keep reading you will discover that God is the One who is to be the
Judge. And if you take this work upon yourself, then you are usurping the
prerogative that belongs ~ only ~ to God.
If you live long enough you will discover we are the ones who
must judge. If you don't judge you risk being taken in by scams
such as religion telling you that you accept what they say without
question.
LinuxGal
2020-05-22 02:32:41 UTC
Post by Andrew
If you keep reading you will discover that God is the One who is to be the
Judge. And if you take this work upon yourself, then you are usurping the
prerogative that belongs ~ only ~ to God.
1CO.14:29 - Let the prophets speak two or three, and let the
other judge.
--
Linux Geeks: Smart. Single. Sexy.
Well, two out of three ain't bad!

2020-05-20 22:23:07 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by John Locke
you know damn well that.when we talk about your silly
"God", it is ALLWAYS in the context of an imaginary god ! Trying
to twist our statements to make it look like we acknowledge your
non-existent god just makes you look foolish...correction, more
foolish.
Check out who started this thread.
It was --> a so called *atheist*.
Taking about --> God!
Lol!
As usual, you are 100% correct, Andrew.

I find it strange how that amateur atheist (a.a) you just responded to
never can prove anything he posts here. Yet his posts are asserted as
facts. Any judge in any court of law could find that person guilty of
perjury. We, outside the courtroom, can just as easily call that person
a liar, and rightfully so.
Ivan The Terrible
2020-05-20 22:35:11 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by Andrew
Post by John Locke
you know damn well that.when we talk about your silly
"God", it is ALLWAYS in the context of an imaginary god ! Trying
to twist our statements to make it look like we acknowledge your
non-existent god just makes you look foolish...correction, more
foolish.
Check out who started this thread.
It was --> a so called *atheist*.
Taking about --> God!
Lol!
As usual, you are 100% correct, Andrew.
I find it strange how that amateur atheist (a.a) you just responded to
never can prove anything he posts here. Yet his posts are asserted as
facts. Any judge in any court of law could find that person guilty of
perjury. We, outside the courtroom, can just as easily call that person
a liar, and rightfully so.
Not quite, Bob. To qualify as Perjury, the false statement must be made under oath. The Clod Hobbit is, as we all know now, a user of illegal drugs. He says he only uses marijuana, but I don't believe him.

I have documented numerous lies of his and he calls me a liar.
Robert Carnegie
2020-05-20 14:54:41 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by Cloud Hobbit
That the most hateful, most racist, misogynistic, speech comes from the religious folks who claim God is love?
That message of love is not apparently reaching the brains of these people.
Maybe the messagenger is the problem.
Maybe they're just lying about their God or maybe their God is an ineffectual twerp with no special power at all.
I thought it "strange" that so called "atheists" (as in the above)
cannot let a single day go by without some reference to, "God".
It's a topic that does not interest me much.
I have said so.

Seeing God as a delusion, a secondary subject
is the discussion of the people who possess that
delusion. Really that's what Clouds is talking
about today, but I think he would do so less
if the deluded, and deceptive, and fully
flapwhacking mentally ill people who come here
to talk to atheists about God, went somewhere else.
LinuxGal
2020-05-20 22:17:32 UTC
Post by Andrew
I thought it "strange" that so called "atheists" (as in the above)
cannot let a single day go by without some reference to, "God".
Yes, and on the Tolkien newsgroup there are people who don't
believe in the literal existence of Middle-Earth but not a
day goes by they don't make some reference to Gandalf and
shit. Go figure.

What were ~you~ doing there, Teresita?
Oko tillo
2020-05-21 19:59:21 UTC
==
Post by Andrew
Post by LinuxGal
Post by Andrew
I thought it "strange" that so called "atheists" (as in the above)
cannot let a single day go by without some reference to, "God".
Yes, and on the Tolkien newsgroup there are people who don't
believe in the literal existence of Middle-Earth but not a day
goes by they don't make some reference to Gandalf and shit.
Go figure.
What were ~you~ doing there, Teresita?
What was Teresita doing on Middle Earth?
Seriously?

She's Galadriel. I thought everyone knew that.

"Some days I'm surprised I have to explain these things."
-- Joe Bob Briggs

Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-05-21 20:19:12 UTC
Post by Oko tillo
Post by Andrew
Post by LinuxGal
Post by Andrew
I thought it "strange" that so called "atheists" (as in the above)
cannot let a single day go by without some reference to, "God".
Yes, and on the Tolkien newsgroup there are people who don't
believe in the literal existence of Middle-Earth but not a day
goes by they don't make some reference to Gandalf and shit.
Go figure.
What were ~you~ doing there, Teresita?
What was Teresita doing on Middle Earth?
Seriously?
She's Galadriel. I thought everyone knew that.
"Some days I'm surprised I have to explain these things."
Galadriel? LOL. Teresita is most certainly NOT a Galadriel
analog.

The closest LOTR analog for LG is Grima Wormtongue.
--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregøry

"I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the
essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and
not, when I came to die, discøver that I had not lived." __Henry David Thøreau
LinuxGal
2020-05-22 01:44:17 UTC
==
Post by Andrew
Post by LinuxGal
Post by Andrew
I thought it "strange" that so called "atheists" (as in the above)
cannot let a single day go by without some reference to, "God".
Yes, and on the Tolkien newsgroup there are people who don't
believe in the literal existence of Middle-Earth but not a day
goes by they don't make some reference to Gandalf and shit.
Go figure.
What were ~you~ doing there, Teresita?
What was Teresita doing on Middle Earth? Seriously?
She's Galadriel. I thought everyone knew that.
More like Dernhelm, if you follow.

2020-05-22 02:23:17 UTC
I follow, but I think the disguise is unnecessary here.😛😷
Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-05-22 16:07:25 UTC
Post by LinuxGal
More like Dernhelm, if you follow.
I follow, but I think the disguise is unnecessary here.??
If you follow that dumb analog then you're delusional.

Éowin, aka Dernhelm isn't gay.

LinuxGal
2020-05-22 02:20:16 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by LinuxGal
Post by Andrew
I thought it "strange" that so called "atheists" (as in the above)
cannot let a single day go by without some reference to, "God".
Yes, and on the Tolkien newsgroup there are people who don't
believe in the literal existence of Middle-Earth but not a day
goes by they don't make some reference to Gandalf and shit.
Go figure.
What were ~you~ doing there, Teresita?
I happen to admire the works of both J.R.R. and Christopher
Tolkien. I just don't know why Peter Jackson took the
skinniest book of the lot and fluffed up three whole movies
out of it. Oh yeah, money.

2020-05-22 08:45:51 UTC
Post by LinuxGal
Post by Andrew
Post by LinuxGal
Post by Andrew
I thought it "strange" that so called "atheists" (as in the above)
cannot let a single day go by without some reference to, "God".
Yes, and on the Tolkien newsgroup there are people who don't
believe in the literal existence of Middle-Earth but not a day
goes by they don't make some reference to Gandalf and shit.
Go figure.
What were ~you~ doing there, Teresita?
I happen to admire the works of both J.R.R. and Christopher
Tolkien. I just don't know why Peter Jackson took the skinniest
book of the lot and fluffed up three whole movies out of it.
Oh yeah, money.
I note that many of our atheist friends are into fantasy.

Perhaps this helps explain why they are easily deceived.

Yes.
Oko tillo
2020-05-22 18:24:58 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by LinuxGal
Post by Andrew
Post by Andrew
Post by LinuxGal
Post by Andrew
What were ~you~ doing there, Teresita?
I happen to admire the works of both J.R.R. and Christopher
Tolkien. I just don't know why Peter Jackson took the skinniest
book of the lot and fluffed up three whole movies out of it.
Oh yeah, money.
I note that many of our atheist friends are into fantasy.
And many of our theist friends are into Genesis.

The critical difference being that atheists understand that the Silmarillion never happened.

Oko
Yes.
Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-05-22 18:35:25 UTC
Post by Oko tillo
The critical difference being that atheists understand that the Silmarillion never happened.
LOL. I'm sure the publisher would disagree.

Oko tillo
2020-05-21 05:49:36 UTC
==
Post by Andrew
Post by Cloud Hobbit
That the most hateful, most racist, misogynistic, speech comes from the religious folks who claim God is love?
That message of love is not apparently reaching the brains of these people.
Maybe the messagenger is the problem.
Maybe they're just lying about their God or maybe their God is an ineffectual twerp with no special power at all.
I thought it "strange" that so called "atheists" (as in the above)
cannot let a single day go by without some reference to, "God".
Stranger than the fact that over the last year you've made 3000 posts
to an atheist group?

Maybe you're desperately trying to ward off some thoughts of your own?

Oko
Andrew
You're not an atheist. How many posts did you make?
Mitchell Holman
2020-05-21 17:59:56 UTC
You're not an atheist. Why are you posting here?
Andrew
2020-05-21 23:20:12 UTC
Post by Andrew
You're not an atheist. How many posts did you make?
You're not an atheist. Why are you posting here?
I am a theist.

You?
Mitchell Holman
2020-05-22 01:36:22 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Andrew
You're not an atheist. How many posts did you make?
You're not an atheist. Why are you posting here?
I am a theist.
My condolences. Perhaps you will outgrow it
some day, meybe we can help you with that.
Oko tillo
2020-05-21 19:53:14 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by Oko tillo
Post by Andrew
Post by Oko tillo
Post by Andrew
I thought it "strange" that so called "atheists" (as in the above)
cannot let a single day go by without some reference to, "God".
Stranger than the fact that over the last year you've made 3000
posts to an atheist group?
You're not an atheist. How many posts did you make?
First Rule of reading any post by Andrew: Look to see what Andrew tried to hide.

Applying the First Rule to this post, we see that Andrew snipped out:

+ "Maybe you're desperately trying to ward off some thoughts of your own?"

Intriguing that Andrew tried to make that <POOF!!!> magically disappear.

As for me, my not being an atheist in no way means I believe in the God you
keep shilling for here.

But it also does not mean that I won't enjoy debunking dishonest god-floggers whose
evasions, deceptions and mendacity dishonors those of my friends and families
whose beliefs I can respect without sharing.

As I've said before, I have missionaries in my own family, ones who've risked greatly.
Your behavior here could not contrast any more starkly with them.

Oko
Ivan The Terrible
BLAH, BLAH, BLAH. Can't you say anything in less than 100 words?
Oko tillo
2020-05-21 20:07:44 UTC
Post by Ivan The Terrible
Post by Oko tillo
Post by Andrew
Post by Oko tillo
Post by Andrew
Post by Oko tillo
Post by Andrew
[...]
Well, lessee here ...

I suppose I could instead have said something like "OH FUCK YOU, YOU STUPID FLAKY ASSHOLE" and "YOU ARE ONE STUPID MOTHERFUCKER".

like you once said to Marvin, but I figured Andrew deserved something with some actual semantic content.

Oko
Andrew
2020-05-21 23:19:34 UTC
Did you ever answer my question? No.
Oko tillo
2020-05-21 23:52:09 UTC
==
Post by Andrew
Post by Oko tillo
I figured Andrew deserved something
with some actual semantic content.
Did you ever answer my question? No
Did you snip out what I did say? Yes.

And I don't think that those tuning in late should miss it. So:

+. As for me, my not being an atheist in no way means I believe in the God you
+ keep shilling for here.

+ But it also does not mean that I won't enjoy debunking dishonest god-floggers whose
+ evasions, deceptions and mendacity dishonors those of my friends and families
+ whose beliefs I can respect without sharing.

+ As I've said before, I have missionaries in my own family, ones who've risked greatly.
+. Your behavior here could not contrast any more starkly with them.

Still as true as it was three hours ago.

Not to mention already having sniped out:

++ "Maybe you're desperately trying to ward off some thoughts of your own?"

Answer mine and I'll answer yours.

Oko
Andrew
2020-05-22 00:21:43 UTC
Post by Oko tillo
Post by Andrew
Post by Oko tillo
I figured Andrew deserved something
with some actual semantic content.
Did you ever answer my question? No
Did you snip out what I did say? Yes.
Evasion noted. Just answer my question.

You probably don't even remember what
it was.
Oko
Oko tillo
2020-05-22 02:19:21 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by Oko tillo
Post by Andrew
Post by Oko tillo
Post by Andrew
Did you ever answer my question? No
Did you snip out what I did say? Yes.
Evasion noted.
Correct: snipping *is* evasion.
Which is why you resort to it so frequently.
Post by Andrew
Just answer my question.
You probably don't even remember what
it was.
Oh, but I do remember. It was a quantitative one.

I also remember that I had asked you a question *before* you asked that.

That question being as follows:

++ "Maybe you're desperately trying to ward off some thoughts of your own?"

-- https://tinyurl.com/y839jtza

So let's take them in order, OK?

Good! You first:

Oko
Oko
Kevrob
2020-05-21 21:08:12 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by Oko tillo
Post by Andrew
Post by Cloud Hobbit
That the most hateful, most racist, misogynistic, speech comes
from the religious folks who claim God is love?
That message of love is not apparently reaching the brains of these people.
Maybe the messagenger is the problem.
Maybe they're just lying about their God or maybe their God is
an ineffectual twerp with no special power at all.
I thought it "strange" that so called "atheists" (as in the above)
cannot let a single day go by without some reference to, "God".
Stranger than the fact that over the last year you've made 3000
posts to an atheist group?
You're not an atheist. How many posts did you make?
Oko isn't a troll, though. She could be an agnostic, a deist, an
apatheist, etc - anything but a "7.0" atheist, but still welcome
here. She's not a proselytizing troll, like Androol.

2020-05-21 23:19:20 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by Oko tillo
Post by Andrew
Post by Cloud Hobbit
That the most hateful, most racist, misogynistic, speech comes
from the religious folks who claim God is love?
That message of love is not apparently reaching the brains of these people.
Maybe the messagenger is the problem.
Maybe they're just lying about their God or maybe their God is
an ineffectual twerp with no special power at all.
I thought it "strange" that so called "atheists" (as in the above)
cannot let a single day go by without some reference to, "God".
Stranger than the fact that over the last year you've made 3000
posts to an atheist group?
You're not an atheist. How many posts did you make?
Oko isn't a troll, though. She could be an agnostic, a deist, an
apatheist, etc - anything but a "7.0" atheist, but still welcome
here. She's not a proselytizing troll, like Androol.
"All are welcome in the newsgroup, whether they're atheists or not."

(a.a. FAQ)

Oko, you a female?
Oko tillo
2020-05-22 02:22:16 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by Kevrob
Post by Andrew
Post by Oko tillo
Post by Andrew
Post by Kevrob
Oko isn't a troll, though. She could be an agnostic, a deist, an
apatheist, etc - anything but a "7.0" atheist, but still welcome
here. She's not a proselytizing troll, like Androol.
"All are welcome in the newsgroup, whether they're atheists or not."
(a.a. FAQ)
Oko, you a female?
Why, are you shopping around?

Oko
LinuxGal
2020-05-22 02:29:38 UTC
Post by Oko tillo
Post by Andrew
Oko, you a female?
Why, are you shopping around?
Before you take a man and say I do now
Make sure he's in love with you now
Make sure that his love is true now
I hate to see you feeling sad and blue now
My mama told me
You better shop around

So why didn't you do what she told you?
LinuxGal
2020-05-22 19:34:34 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by LinuxGal
Post by Oko tillo
Post by Andrew
Oko, you a female?
Why, are you shopping around?
Before you take a man and say I do now
Make sure he's in love with you now
Make sure that his love is true now
I hate to see you feeling sad and blue now
My mama told me
You better shop around
So why didn't you do what she told you?
I sampled many pleasures in my yoot.

https://twitter.com/LinuxGal
Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-05-22 19:40:43 UTC
On Fri, 22 May 2020, LinuxGal <***@aqua.net> wrote:

<...>
Post by LinuxGal
I sampled many pleasures in my yoot.
I sampled many pleasures on my root.

%
2020-05-22 19:43:33 UTC
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
<...>
keep your lips off it
Andrew
Kev refers to you as a "she".
Oko tillo
2020-05-22 18:22:27 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by Oko tillo
Post by Andrew
Post by Kevrob
Post by Andrew
Post by Oko tillo
Post by Andrew
Post by Cloud Hobbit
[...]
Post by Andrew
Post by Oko tillo
Post by Andrew
Oko, you a female?
Why, are you shopping around?
Kev refers to you as a "she".
Yes, I understand that.

Now what is your interest?

Oko
LinuxGal
2020-05-22 18:49:12 UTC
Post by Oko tillo
Post by Andrew
Kev refers to you as a "she".
Yes, I understand that.
Andrew must have thought his newsreader is a dating app.

https://twitter.com/LinuxGal
Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-05-22 18:59:43 UTC
Post by LinuxGal
Post by Oko tillo
Post by Andrew
Kev refers to you as a "she".
Yes, I understand that.
Andrew must have thought his newsreader is a dating app.
Outlook Express is a mail client.

But, then again so is Apline 2.21.

A couple of n00bs, FFS!

Oko tillo
2020-05-22 19:08:31 UTC
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by LinuxGal
Post by Oko tillo
Post by Andrew
Kev refers to you as a "she".
Yes, I understand that.
Andrew must have thought his newsreader is a dating app.
Outlook Express is a mail client.
But, then again so is Apline 2.21.
==
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
A couple of n00bs, FFS!
Actually I've been here since before the days of "Captain Neal".

And his numerous Usenet Kook awards.

Oko
Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-05-22 19:24:08 UTC
On Fri, 22 May 2020 12:08:31 -0700 (PDT), Oko tillo <***@gmail.com> wrote:

<...>
Post by Oko tillo
Actually I've been here since before the days of "Captain Neal".
And his numerous Usenet Kook awards.
So, when are you going to do the responsible thing
and lose Google Groups and support a real NNTP server?

How can anybody who's been a freeloader for so many
years act like they are actually part of Usenet?

%
you don't say this when you use AIOE
Oko tillo
2020-05-22 19:33:24 UTC
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
<...>
==
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by Oko tillo
Actually I've been here since before the days of "Captain Neal".
And his numerous Usenet Kook awards.
So, when are you going to do the responsible thing
and lose Google Groups and support a real NNTP server?
Oh, I am SO sorry! Am I "degrading [your] Usenet experience with inferior produce"?

Poor baby!

Oko
Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-05-22 19:44:28 UTC
Post by Oko tillo
Oh, I am SO sorry! Am I "degrading [your] Usenet experience with inferior produce"?
Poor baby!
Yes, you ARE! Please notice how Google Groups is such
a n00b website that it doesn't know how to recognize
a Usenet sig delimiter which is two dashes a space and
an enter so it doesn't not edit out the sig and n00bs like
you are too lazy to do it manually so you add unnecessary
clutter to your posts. And, of course, n00bs are too stupid
and rude to trim manually.
Post by Oko tillo
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
How can anybody who's been a freeloader for so many
years act like they are actually part of Usenet?
--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregøry
"I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the
essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and
not, when I came to die, discøver that I had not lived." __Henry David Thøreau
A real news client automatically edits out a sig like the above.

%
no it doesn't
Oko tillo
2020-05-22 21:27:58 UTC
==
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by Oko tillo
Oh, I am SO sorry! Am I "degrading [your] Usenet experience with inferior produce"?
Poor baby!
Yes, you ARE! Please notice how Google Groups is such
a n00b website that it doesn't know how to recognize
a Usenet sig delimiter which is two dashes a space and
an enter so it doesn't not edit out the sig and n00bs like
you are too lazy to do it manually so you add unnecessary
clutter to your posts. And, of course, n00bs are too stupid
and rude to trim manually.
Oh my sweet Bastet that is TERRIBLE! I truly did not realize that there
are SEVERAL EXTRA LINES that appear on your screen.

And to think that children in Bangladesh are going to bed tonight
without sig files. I am truly the essence and very embodiment of evil.

(and you're a pompous self-satisfied and self-important joke, but then that's another topic)

Oko
Peter Pan
2020-05-22 21:29:04 UTC
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
<...>
Post by Oko tillo
Actually I've been here since before the days of "Captain Neal".
And his numerous Usenet Kook awards.
So, when are you going to do the responsible thing
and lose Google Groups and support a real NNTP server?
How can anybody who's been a freeloader for so many
years act like they are actually part of Usenet?
Are you worried about poor needy Google not getting its
proper cut of Oko's action?

There are good reasons to ditch google. That's not one
of them.
Oko tillo
2020-05-22 21:34:58 UTC
Post by Peter Pan
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
<...>
Post by Peter Pan
Are you worried about poor needy Google not getting its
proper cut of Oko's action?
There are good reasons to ditch google. That's not one
of them.
Oh, I agree; there are good reasons.

But Gerg's outraged sense of entitlement is not among them.

Oko
Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-05-22 22:51:48 UTC
On Fri, 22 May 2020, Oko tillo <***@gmail.com> wrote:
<...>
Post by Oko tillo
Oh, I agree; there are good reasons.
But Gerg's outraged sense of entitlement is not among them.
You should think more about your perceived Usenet
persona. The number of people who take Google
Groupers seriously is almost nil. And many sensible
folks have just kill filed any and all posts from Google
Groups.

And my "sense of entitlement" is realistic. If folks are
going to participate in Usenet, it behooves them to do a
little reading (research) so they can do it right. What
kind of responsible ADULT trashes the very forum they
use to communicate their ideas, opinions, theories,
facts, etc.?

Do you also sign up to play softball and then insist on
running the bases backwards?

Oko tillo
2020-05-22 23:14:04 UTC
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
<...>
==
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by Oko tillo
Oh, I agree; there are good reasons.
But Gerg's outraged sense of entitlement is not among them.
You should think more about your perceived Usenet
persona. The number of people who take Google
Groupers seriously is almost nil. And many sensible
folks have just kill filed any and all posts from Google
Groups.
And yet you do not ...
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
And my "sense of entitlement" is realistic. If folks are
going to participate in Usenet, it behooves them to do a
little reading (research) so they can do it right. What
kind of responsible ADULT trashes the very forum they
use to communicate their ideas, opinions, theories,
facts, etc.?
Says the boy who claimed:

"It's a case of if you're going to play the game than play by the rules.
Anarchy will destroy this forum".

And yet it persisted.
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Do you also sign up to play softball and then insist on
running the bases backwards?
Softball has codified rules that all agree to.

Usenet has been a cheerful anarchy from the onset.

Oko
Peter Pan
2020-05-22 23:30:03 UTC
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
<...>
Post by Oko tillo
Oh, I agree; there are good reasons.
But Gerg's outraged sense of entitlement is not among them.
You should think more about your perceived Usenet
persona.
When you became a land lubber, did you have to get a
flush toilet? I bet the flushing created an aerosol that
coated your toothbrush with fecal matter. Do you take
any precautions against that?

Do you still watch videos of asian ladyboys in your
dotage? Remind us how it's only ghey to be a pitcher,
but not a catcher. Do you still enable your love child
Emmett with $400 now and then so he can stalk new
victims?

You should think more about things that form enduring
perceptions of your own Usenet persona, and less about
the jots and tittles of .sig delimiters.
Oko tillo
2020-05-22 23:36:39 UTC
Post by Peter Pan
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
<...>
Post by Peter Pan
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
You should think more about your perceived Usenet
persona.
When you became a land lubber, did you have to get a
flush toilet?
Was not there an incident about suchlike and his boat?
Post by Peter Pan
I bet the flushing created an aerosol that
coated your toothbrush with fecal matter. Do you take
any precautions against that?
Do you still watch videos of asian ladyboys in your
dotage? Remind us how it's only ghey to be a pitcher,
but not a catcher. Do you still enable your love child
Emmett with $400 now and then so he can stalk new
victims?
You should think more about things that form enduring
perceptions of your own Usenet persona, and less about
the jots and tittles of .sig delimiters.
But...but... but ... SIG FILES. SITTING RIGHT THERE, UNELIDED !!!

Kurtz knew nothing of the horror. NOTHING!

Oko

%
i was here before everything
Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-05-22 18:28:16 UTC
Post by Andrew
Kev refers to you as a "she".
"Oko" is a female name in Japanese.

Kevrob
2020-05-22 02:26:23 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by Kevrob
Post by Andrew
Post by Oko tillo
Post by Andrew
Post by Cloud Hobbit
That the most hateful, most racist, misogynistic, speech comes
from the religious folks who claim God is love?
That message of love is not apparently reaching the brains of these people.
Maybe the messagenger is the problem.
Maybe they're just lying about their God or maybe their God is
an ineffectual twerp with no special power at all.
I thought it "strange" that so called "atheists" (as in the above)
cannot let a single day go by without some reference to, "God".
Stranger than the fact that over the last year you've made 3000
posts to an atheist group?
You're not an atheist. How many posts did you make?
Oko isn't a troll, though. She could be an agnostic, a deist, an
apatheist, etc - anything but a "7.0" atheist, but still welcome
here. She's not a proselytizing troll, like Androol.
"All are welcome in the newsgroup, whether they're atheists or not."
".....as long as they are not trolls."
Post by Andrew
(a.a. FAQ)
Androol, quote-mining the a.a FAQ gets you nowhere,
you troll. you troll.

[quote]

The Cat-Herding Rules and Regulations of alt.atheism and Some Information

1 All are welcome in the newsgroup, whether they're atheists or not,
as long as they are not trolls.
2 Proselytizing of ANY religion is NOT welcome! (Those guilty of this
bad nettiquette will be treated as they deserve!)
3 This newsgroup exists for atheists to discuss anything of interest
to them and other atheists, although others who are honestly interested
in joining a discussion and are not trolls are welcome. Trolls will
be treated as what they are.

[/quote] - http://web.archive.org/web/20160314200548/http://alt-atheism.org/atheism:faq
Post by Andrew
Oko, you a female?
Sheesh, he really doesn't pay attention.

Ivan The Terrible
I showed my cat your "Cat Herding Rules." She stuck her nose and tail in the air and walked away.
Kevrob
2020-05-22 02:33:22 UTC
Post by Ivan The Terrible
Post by Kevrob
Post by Andrew
Post by Kevrob
Post by Andrew
Post by Oko tillo
Post by Andrew
Oko, you a female?
Sheesh, he really doesn't pay attention.
I showed my cat your "Cat Herding Rules." She stuck her nose and
tail in the air and walked away.
That just proves she's a cat.

2020-05-22 08:43:55 UTC
All are welcome in the newsgroup, whether they're atheists or not,
Thanks, I am an a theist.

You?
Post by Kevrob
as long as they are not trolls.
Trolls are part of the game. You can't stop them.

You ignore them.

You don't ignore me.

Evidence that I am not a troll.
Yap Honghor
We are sick of having to remind you theists that THERE IS NO FUCKING PIXIE IN THIS UNIVERSE!!!!!!!!
Ivan The Terrible
2020-05-20 17:11:41 UTC
That the most hateful, most racist, misogynistic, speech comes from the religious folks who claim God is love?
LOL! I don't see any evidence, as usual.
Post by Cloud Hobbit
That message of love is not apparently reaching the brains of these people.
Judaism does not teach that God is love, you idiot, and neither does Islam.

Some Christians say it but not all. MORE OF YOUR BASELESS BULLSHIT.
Cloud Hobbit
2020-05-20 17:26:48 UTC
Ivan aka Art Tandy wrote:.
Post by Ivan The Terrible
Some Christians say it but not all. MORE OF YOUR BASELESS BULLSHIT.
Thank you for confirming that you're one of the hateful.

You provide the evidence of hatefulness every day.

PRATTS are things that have been demonstrated to be true repeatedly.

You do it daily when you're not in rehab or whereever you go when you're not here lying and attacking people.
John Locke
2020-05-20 18:20:59 UTC
Post by Cloud Hobbit
That message of love is not apparently reaching the brains of these people.
Judaism does not teach that God is love, you idiot, and neither does Islam.
..hogwash:

"God loves those who do not insist upon their privileges".
Talmud, Pesachim 113a

"Say, ‘If you love God, follow me, and God will love you and forgive
you your sins; God is most forgiving, most raheem". (Qur?an 3:31).

Ivan The Terrible
2020-05-20 21:16:59 UTC
Post by Cloud Hobbit
That message of love is not apparently reaching the brains of these people.
Judaism does not teach that God is love, you idiot, and neither does Islam.
"God loves those who do not insist upon their privileges".
Talmud, Pesachim 113a
"Say, 選f you love God, follow me, and God will love you and forgive
ROTFL! That's not what the expression "God of Love" means, jackass. It refers to an overall attitude toward men, not specific instances. Your ignorance is showing again.
JTEM
2020-05-20 18:10:39 UTC
That the most hateful, most racist, misogynistic, speech comes
from the religious folks who claim God is love?
Typical selection bias, just the sort of nonsense you might expect
from a nimrod who wouldn't know science if it humped their leg.

PEOPLE justify their actions. Their fear. Their wants. Religious
people do it with religion, yes, while other morons do it with
their misunderstanding/misrepresentation of science.

Eugenics, for example, in science.

Ever talk to a racist? And I mean a hardcore racist, the
equivalent to a fake atheist? They'll quote facts & figures to
justify their every beliefs... SOME will use God, of course,
but ALL or close enough to all will use what they think is
science.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/618573193243918336
Yap Honghor
2020-05-22 00:35:10 UTC
That the most hateful, most racist, misogynistic, speech comes from the religious folks who claim God is love?
That message of love is not apparently reaching the brains of these people.
Maybe the messagenger is the problem.
Maybe they're just lying about their God or maybe their God is an ineffectual twerp with no special power at all.
People want tangible solution from a pixie, not unfulfillable words from the foul mouths of the preachers...

Unlike the pixie, love of brother, sister, father and mother is built on solid foundation of blood!!!!!!!!!