Ray Stevens Global Warming Song
Add Reply
Ivan The Terrible
2020-05-21 08:59:37 UTC

2020-05-21 23:40:51 UTC
Post by Ivan The Terrible
http://youtu.be/ORyzsMZPPUg
That there is snow is your rebuttal?
The level of intelligence displayed by you morons
is just unbelievable.
Ivan The Terrible
My rebuttal??? Ray Stevens wrote the song, not me.
JWS
2020-05-22 00:58:52 UTC
Post by Ivan The Terrible
Post by JWS
Post by Ivan The Terrible
http://youtu.be/ORyzsMZPPUg
That there is snow is your rebuttal?
The level of intelligence displayed by you morons
is just unbelievable.
My rebuttal??? Ray Stevens wrote the song, not me.
Excuse me. I thought you agreed with the song.
You know, like the reason you posted it?
Ivan The Terrible
You have lots of personal problems and one of them is you got no sense of humor.
JWS
2020-05-22 10:23:15 UTC
Post by Ivan The Terrible
Post by JWS
Post by Ivan The Terrible
Post by JWS
Post by Ivan The Terrible
http://youtu.be/ORyzsMZPPUg
That there is snow is your rebuttal?
The level of intelligence displayed by you morons
is just unbelievable.
My rebuttal??? Ray Stevens wrote the song, not me.
Excuse me. I thought you agreed with the song.
You know, like the reason you posted it?
You have lots of personal problems and one of them is you got no sense of humor.
Can you EVER answer questions directly or are you only
capable of flinging meaningless insults? You only
demonstrate to everyone that you have a big bunch of nothing.
Cloud Hobbit
2020-05-22 20:42:01 UTC
You have lots of personal problems and one of them is >you got no sense of humor.
Nothing is as funny as your lists of "lies" that fail to meet your own posted definition of the word " lie."

You crack me up.
Andrew
2020-05-22 08:41:59 UTC
Post by JWS
Post by Ivan The Terrible
http://youtu.be/ORyzsMZPPUg
That there is snow is your rebuttal?
A lot more snow is a coming. Because we are headed
for serous ----> global COOLING!
Post by JWS
The level of intelligence displayed by you morons
is just unbelievable.
Your gullibility is what is incredible. You believe the
hype that we are headed towards a much hotter climate.

We're not. Look up *Grand Solar Minimum* and what
that portends for the coming years.

That is, if you want the truth. --> https://tinyurl.com/yarj2toh

The GSM will bring with it ferocious cold, disastrous crop
losses and powerful earthquakes, and volcanic eruptions, as
during the previous extreme solar minimums.

2020-05-22 10:20:59 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by JWS
The level of intelligence displayed by you morons
is just unbelievable.
Your gullibility is what is incredible. You believe the
hype that we are headed towards a much hotter climate.
We're not. Look up *Grand Solar Minimum* and what
that portends for the coming years.
That is, if you want the truth. --> https://tinyurl.com/yarj2toh
The GSM will bring with it ferocious cold, disastrous crop
losses and powerful earthquakes, and volcanic eruptions, as
during the previous extreme solar minimums.
The effect of the GSM is estimated to only offset warming
effects by about 3 years. Warming will still occur. And
there is really no need to argue back and forth. I might
live another 20 years. And if you do too, you can tell me
all about how cold it is then.
But one thing I'd like to know. What is the mechanism by
which the GSM causes earthquakes and volcanism?
Andrew
2020-05-22 17:30:39 UTC
Post by JWS
Post by Andrew
Post by JWS
The level of intelligence displayed by you morons
is just unbelievable.
Your gullibility is what is incredible. You believe the
hype that we are headed towards a much hotter climate.
We're not. Look up *Grand Solar Minimum* and what
that portends for the coming years.
That is, if you want the truth. --> https://tinyurl.com/yarj2toh
The GSM will bring with it ferocious cold, disastrous crop
losses and powerful earthquakes, and volcanic eruptions, as
during the previous extreme solar minimums.
The effect of the GSM is estimated to only offset warming
effects by about 3 years.
There are various projections in that area.

Most are for prolonged cooling.
Post by JWS
Warming will still occur.
Cooling, not warming.
Post by JWS
And there is really no need to argue back and forth.
Not when we are half frozen.
Post by JWS
I might live another 20 years. And if you do too, you can tell me
all about how cold it is then.
With the all the snow to pile up, you wouldn't need for me
to tell you about it.
Post by JWS
But one thing I'd like to know. What is the mechanism by
which the GSM causes earthquakes and volcanism?
Good question. I do not know for sure the mechanism,
but there is a correlation between them.
Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-05-22 17:42:15 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by JWS
Post by Andrew
Post by JWS
The level of intelligence displayed by you morons
is just unbelievable.
Your gullibility is what is incredible. You believe the
hype that we are headed towards a much hotter climate.
We're not. Look up *Grand Solar Minimum* and what
that portends for the coming years.
That is, if you want the truth. --> https://tinyurl.com/yarj2toh
The GSM will bring with it ferocious cold, disastrous crop
losses and powerful earthquakes, and volcanic eruptions, as
during the previous extreme solar minimums.
The effect of the GSM is estimated to only offset warming
effects by about 3 years.
There are various projections in that area.
Most are for prolonged cooling.
Post by JWS
Warming will still occur.
Cooling, not warming.
Post by JWS
But one thing I'd like to know. What is the mechanism by
which the GSM causes earthquakes and volcanism?
Good question. I do not know for sure the mechanism,
but there is a correlation between them.
The Solar Minimums have an 11-year cycle, Andrew.
Recently, the cause of these 11-year cycles have been
identified. It involves an alignment of the heavier planets.

Somehow, this alignment either electrically or gravimetricly
affects the Sun's magnetic field causing it to become less
active.

If it's in large part gravimetric, it stands to reason the Earth's
crust might be affected and the result could be earthquakes
and volcanoes becoming more active.
--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregøry

"I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the
essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and
not, when I came to die, discøver that I had not lived." __Henry David Thøreau
Andrew
2020-05-22 19:58:04 UTC
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by Andrew
Post by JWS
Post by Andrew
Post by JWS
The level of intelligence displayed by you morons
is just unbelievable.
Your gullibility is what is incredible. You believe the
hype that we are headed towards a much hotter climate.
We're not. Look up *Grand Solar Minimum* and what
that portends for the coming years.
That is, if you want the truth. --> https://tinyurl.com/yarj2toh
The GSM will bring with it ferocious cold, disastrous crop
losses and powerful earthquakes, and volcanic eruptions, as
during the previous extreme solar minimums.
The effect of the GSM is estimated to only offset warming
effects by about 3 years.
There are various projections in that area.
Most are for prolonged cooling.
Post by JWS
Warming will still occur.
Cooling, not warming.
Post by JWS
But one thing I'd like to know. What is the mechanism by
which the GSM causes earthquakes and volcanism?
Good question. I do not know for sure the mechanism,
but there is a correlation between them.
The Solar Minimums have an 11-year cycle, Andrew.
Recently, the cause of these 11-year cycles have been
identified. It involves an alignment of the heavier planets.
Somehow, this alignment either electrically or gravimetricly
affects the Sun's magnetic field causing it to become less
active.
If it's in large part gravimetric, it stands to reason the Earth's
crust might be affected and the result could be earthquakes
and volcanoes becoming more active.
Anything affecting the Earth's crust would be a factor for
sure.
Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-05-22 20:07:08 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by Andrew
Post by JWS
Post by Andrew
Post by JWS
The level of intelligence displayed by you morons
is just unbelievable.
Your gullibility is what is incredible. You believe the
hype that we are headed towards a much hotter climate.
We're not. Look up *Grand Solar Minimum* and what
that portends for the coming years.
That is, if you want the truth. --> https://tinyurl.com/yarj2toh
The GSM will bring with it ferocious cold, disastrous crop
losses and powerful earthquakes, and volcanic eruptions, as
during the previous extreme solar minimums.
The effect of the GSM is estimated to only offset warming
effects by about 3 years.
There are various projections in that area.
Most are for prolonged cooling.
Post by JWS
Warming will still occur.
Cooling, not warming.
https://www.sciencealert.com/the-sun-s-11-year-cycle-have-may-have-something-to-do-with-the-gravity-of-the-planets

Peter Pan
2020-05-23 08:10:19 UTC
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by Andrew
Post by JWS
Post by Andrew
Post by JWS
The level of intelligence displayed by you morons
is just unbelievable.
Your gullibility is what is incredible. You believe the
hype that we are headed towards a much hotter climate.
We're not. Look up *Grand Solar Minimum* and what
that portends for the coming years.
That is, if you want the truth. --> https://tinyurl.com/yarj2toh
The GSM will bring with it ferocious cold, disastrous crop
losses and powerful earthquakes, and volcanic eruptions, as
during the previous extreme solar minimums.
The effect of the GSM is estimated to only offset warming
effects by about 3 years.
There are various projections in that area.
Most are for prolonged cooling.
Post by JWS
Warming will still occur.
Cooling, not warming.
Post by JWS
But one thing I'd like to know. What is the mechanism by
which the GSM causes earthquakes and volcanism?
Good question. I do not know for sure the mechanism,
but there is a correlation between them.
The Solar Minimums have an 11-year cycle, Andrew.
Recently, the cause of these 11-year cycles have been
identified. It involves an alignment of the heavier planets.
Earth and Venus are not "heavier planets".

The "cycle" is caused by the sun reversing its magnetic
polarity every 11 years. The full cycle goes from the
sun's north magnetic pole pointing "up", to south-up, and
back to north-up again. So technically it's a 22 year
cycle.
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Somehow, this alignment either electrically or gravimetricly
affects the Sun's magnetic field causing it to become less
active.
Sounds unlikely.

There's no significant electromagnetic coupling between
the sun and planets. Solar wind is 1-way.
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
If it's in large part gravimetric, it stands to reason the Earth's
crust might be affected and the result could be earthquakes
and volcanoes becoming more active.
No, i'm not buying that. The tidal effects of Venus and
Jupiter on the earth are negligible.