IF YOU WANT ETERNAL LFIE FROM GOD YOU HAVE TO DO WHAT GOD SAYS
TheRealMccoy
2017-11-03 21:18:51 UTC
THAT WILL NEVER CHANGE

Cloud Hobbit
2017-11-04 00:14:13 UTC
God who?
Ted
2017-11-04 00:17:36 UTC
Post by Cloud Hobbit
God who?
The Pope will soon reveal his real name.
hypatiab7
2017-11-07 07:36:41 UTC
Cholmondeley?
Cloud Hobbit
2017-11-07 07:54:23 UTC
Hymie Rosenblatt?
Ted
2017-11-07 09:01:58 UTC
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Hymie Rosenblatt?
Very plausible.
Ted
2017-11-07 09:01:59 UTC
Could be. We're placing bets.
hypatiab7
Cancha just see it? Pope Chumley I!
Christopher A. Lee
2017-11-07 10:46:47 UTC
On Mon, 6 Nov 2017 23:36:41 -0800 (PST), hypatiab7
Stewart Farquhar.
Don Martin
2017-11-07 23:29:21 UTC
Post by hypatiab7
Post by Ted
Post by Cloud Hobbit
God who?
The Pope will soon reveal his real name.
Cholmondeley?
Rumpledforeskin.
Fidei defensor (Hon. Antipodean)
Je pense, donc je suis Charlie.
TheRealMccoy
2017-11-07 23:37:00 UTC
Jolly show, DM
Smiler
2017-11-08 03:28:02 UTC
Post by hypatiab7
Post by Ted
Post by Cloud Hobbit
God who?
The Pope will soon reveal his real name.
Cholmondeley?
Rumpledforeskin.
Cut it out!
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279

---
Don Martin
2017-11-08 23:05:22 UTC
Post by hypatiab7
Post by Ted
Post by Cloud Hobbit
God who?
The Pope will soon reveal his real name.
Cholmondeley?
Rumpledforeskin.
Cut it out!
A bris on the hand might be quite continental . . . .
Smiler
2017-11-09 03:41:53 UTC
Post by Don Martin
Post by hypatiab7
Post by Ted
Post by Cloud Hobbit
God who?
The Pope will soon reveal his real name.
Cholmondeley?
Rumpledforeskin.
Cut it out!
A bris on the hand might be quite continental . . . .
Continental churches have quite a few of Jesus' foreskins.
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279

---
Cloud Hobbit
2017-11-09 06:41:29 UTC
Post by Smiler
Post by Don Martin
Post by hypatiab7
Post by Ted
Post by Cloud Hobbit
God who?
The Pope will soon reveal his real name.
Cholmondeley?
Rumpledforeskin.
Cut it out!
A bris on the hand might be quite continental . . . .
Continental churches have quite a few of Jesus' foreskins.
How many dicks did this guy have?
Or did they keep growing back?
Post by Smiler
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279
Cloud Hobbit
2017-11-09 06:42:33 UTC
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Post by Smiler
Post by Don Martin
Post by hypatiab7
Post by Ted
Post by Cloud Hobbit
God who?
The Pope will soon reveal his real name.
Cholmondeley?
Rumpledforeskin.
Cut it out!
A bris on the hand might be quite continental . . . .
Continental churches have quite a few of Jesus' foreskins.
How many dicks did this guy have?
Or did they keep growing back?
Or are we talking about the gardener again?
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Post by Smiler
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279
Smiler
2017-11-10 04:38:16 UTC
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Post by Smiler
Post by Don Martin
Post by hypatiab7
Post by Ted
Post by Cloud Hobbit
God who?
The Pope will soon reveal his real name.
Cholmondeley?
Rumpledforeskin.
Cut it out!
A bris on the hand might be quite continental . . . .
Continental churches have quite a few of Jesus' foreskins.
How many dicks did this guy have?
Or did they keep growing back?
No idea, but the Catholic churches in Europe claim to have more than a
dozen of them.

Maybe they have him confused with Biggus Dickus?
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279

---
hypatiab7
2017-11-10 11:21:16 UTC
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Post by Smiler
Post by Don Martin
Post by hypatiab7
Post by Ted
Post by Cloud Hobbit
God who?
The Pope will soon reveal his real name.
Cholmondeley?
Rumpledforeskin.
Cut it out!
A bris on the hand might be quite continental . . . .
Continental churches have quite a few of Jesus' foreskins.
How many dicks did this guy have?
Or did they keep growing back?
They must have. Our Black Helicopter pilots bring back at least a dozen Jesus foreskins every month. We now have two wagonsfull and have started a third. We're thinking of starting a fake Christmas catalog to sell them. We could
even turn some into sausage sticks. Some Christian like nibbling on their
Lord.
Don Martin
2017-11-10 02:17:04 UTC
Post by Smiler
Post by Don Martin
Post by hypatiab7
Post by Ted
Post by Cloud Hobbit
God who?
The Pope will soon reveal his real name.
Cholmondeley?
Rumpledforeskin.
Cut it out!
A bris on the hand might be quite continental . . . .
Continental churches have quite a few of Jesus' foreskins.
Really successful ones can chain them together for christmas tree
decorations.
Cloud Hobbit
2017-11-10 02:26:04 UTC
Post by Don Martin
Post by Smiler
Post by Don Martin
Post by hypatiab7
Post by Ted
Post by Cloud Hobbit
God who?
The Pope will soon reveal his real name.
Cholmondeley?
Rumpledforeskin.
Cut it out!
A bris on the hand might be quite continental . . . .
Continental churches have quite a few of Jesus' foreskins.
Really successful ones can chain them together for christmas tree
decorations.
Sounds exactly like something of the whacko Caananites would do.
Cloud Hobbit
2017-11-09 06:39:09 UTC
Post by Don Martin
Post by hypatiab7
Post by Ted
Post by Cloud Hobbit
God who?
The Pope will soon reveal his real name.
Cholmondeley?
Rumpledforeskin.
Cut it out!
A bris on the hand might be quite continental . . . .
What if he decides he wants to have a Hawaiian name and insists that everybody call him Chief Cumonayewannalaya?

Could happen.
TheRealMccoy
no, the joke is, he has that hawaiin disease, lakanuki
Cloud Hobbit
2017-11-09 06:40:25 UTC
Post by Don Martin
Post by hypatiab7
Post by Ted
Post by Cloud Hobbit
God who?
The Pope will soon reveal his real name.
Cholmondeley?
Rumpledforeskin.
Cut it out!
A bris on the hand might be quite continental . . . .
But hymens is a girl's best friend.
Cloud Hobbit
2017-11-09 06:44:17 UTC
Post by Don Martin
Post by hypatiab7
Post by Ted
Post by Cloud Hobbit
God who?
The Pope will soon reveal his real name.
Cholmondeley?
Rumpledforeskin.
Cut it out!
A bris on the hand might be quite continental . . . .
But hymens are a girls best friend.
hypatiab7
They'd probably just remove a couple nails.
Cloud Hobbit
2017-11-09 06:37:08 UTC
Post by hypatiab7
Post by Ted
Post by Cloud Hobbit
God who?
The Pope will soon reveal his real name.
Cholmondeley?
Rumpledforeskin.
Aww hell, you beat me to it.
I once bought a used car from a guy named Delmar Zick.
Fortunately, I used every bit of strength I had and di not laugh in his face as was my first impulse. It was just so completely far away from what I might have expected.
Smiler
2017-11-08 03:26:40 UTC
Post by hypatiab7
Post by Ted
Post by Cloud Hobbit
God who?
The Pope will soon reveal his real name.
Cholmondeley?
Featheringstonehaugh?
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279

---
default
2017-11-09 15:57:55 UTC
Post by Ted
Post by Cloud Hobbit
God who?
The Pope will soon reveal his real name.
Why has the Vatican withheld this vital information for thousands of
years? Is it embarrassing? God has a girl's name and that won't play
in a paternalistic organization? God is a cow? God's name is Satan?
(Beelzebub, Lucifer, Prince of Darkness, etc.) OR, the name of god is
"Imaginary?"
hleopold
2017-11-10 01:51:33 UTC
Post by default
Post by Ted
Post by Cloud Hobbit
God who?
The Pope will soon reveal his real name.
Why has the Vatican withheld this vital information for thousands of
years? Is it embarrassing? God has a girl's name and that won't play
in a paternalistic organization? God is a cow? God's name is Satan?
(Beelzebub, Lucifer, Prince of Darkness, etc.) OR, the name of god is
"Imaginary?"
The answer, of course, is he is the god named Sue.

He had a nasty father who wanted him to grow up tough.

According to the bible he grew up insane.
--
Harry F. Leopold
aa #2076

“At least Evolution doesn't ask you to tithe 10% of your income.“ -
RHertz
TheRealMccoy
2017-11-10 01:58:16 UTC
Johnny cash?
TheRealMccoy
2017-11-04 17:30:10 UTC
Post by Cloud Hobbit
God who?
Jesus went around promising people eternal life.
What planet do you live on?
Cloud Hobbit
2017-11-04 18:31:47 UTC

Obviously I have given my gardener to much free time.
Yap Honghor
2017-11-09 06:47:59 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Cloud Hobbit
God who?
Jesus went around promising people eternal life.
We see con men running around, cheating all kinds of people.
Post by TheRealMccoy
What planet do you live on?
So, you have LaLaLand?
hypatiab7
2017-11-04 03:39:31 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
THAT WILL NEVER CHANGE
http://youtu.be/4l4ZQXu7kQo
I don'e want eternal lfie, whatever that is. I don't want eternal life, either.
That way lies insanity.
Ted
And the grapes are sour anyway, so it's a moot question.
A***@yahoo.com
If atheists were infinitely more intelligent than theists, they would come up with infinite more ideas on how to spend Eternal Life.
Tim
If you had any intelligence whatsoever you'd realize that there is zero evidence of eternal life. You need a new plant pot head for your donkey brain.
Irreverend Dave
2017-11-04 17:23:38 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
THAT WILL NEVER CHANGE
http://youtu.be/4l4ZQXu7kQo
If you were to do everything that God says you should, according to the
various God mythologies, it would probably drive you crazy.

Well, I guess that explains your condition!
--
It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist
in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan
default
2017-11-09 16:00:20 UTC
On Sat, 4 Nov 2017 17:23:38 -0000 (UTC), Irreverend Dave
Post by Irreverend Dave
If you were to do everything that God says you should, according to the
various God mythologies, it would probably drive you crazy.
If you were to do everything that God says, you ARE crazy.

There's just no sugar-coating it; why mince words?
TheRealMccoy
2017-11-09 16:03:53 UTC
Post by default
If you were to do everything that God says, you ARE crazy.
That is the only wise course of action in the universe, deities are not going away, christ is in charge of this world.
He will be God and king here, the honeymoon time of the marriage to the church will be great, but you have to remember the honey moon is a short period of time.
default
2017-11-09 17:25:38 UTC
On Thu, 9 Nov 2017 08:03:53 -0800 (PST), TheRealMccoy
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by default
If you were to do everything that God says, you ARE crazy.
That is the only wise course of action in the universe, deities are not going away, christ is in charge of this world.
He will be God and king here, the honeymoon time of the marriage to the church will be great, but you have to remember the honey moon is a short period of time.
Allah will be king for as long as losers need someone to blame for
their shortcomings.
TheRealMccoy
2017-11-09 18:22:49 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by default
If you were to do everything that God says, you ARE crazy.
That is the only wise course of action in the universe, deities are not going away, christ is in charge of this world.
He will be God and king here, the honeymoon time of the marriage to the church will be great, but you have to remember the honey moon is a short period of time.
Allah
That is just a word for GOD, like the hebrew El.

I was talking about Jesus, aka Jehovah.
default
2017-11-09 19:15:19 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by default
If you were to do everything that God says, you ARE crazy.
That is the only wise course of action in the universe, deities are not going away, christ is in charge of this world.
He will be God and king here, the honeymoon time of the marriage to the church will be great, but you have to remember the honey moon is a short period of time.
Allah
That is just a word for GOD, like the hebrew El.
I was talking about Jesus, aka Jehovah.
Oh, I thought you were a monotheist.

BTW Jehovah is Hebrew for god. Or the English version...

You meant Yeshua?
TheRealMccoy
No, see above for hebrew for god.
TheRealMccoy
2017-11-09 16:05:10 UTC
Post by default
If you were to do everything that God says, you ARE crazy.
Now we know his definition of that.

He wants everyone to join is his rebellion against god.
Smiler
2017-11-10 04:34:24 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by default
If you were to do everything that God says, you ARE crazy.
Now we know his definition of that.
He wants everyone to join is his rebellion against god.
What god? The one for which you have yet to show any evidence?
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279

---
default
2017-11-10 10:44:38 UTC
On Thu, 9 Nov 2017 08:05:10 -0800 (PST), TheRealMccoy
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by default
If you were to do everything that God says, you ARE crazy.
Now we know his definition of that.
He wants everyone to join is his rebellion against god.
No need to "rebel" against imaginary gods. In fact, it isn't
possible.
TheRealMccoy
2017-11-10 14:27:06 UTC
Treason is punishable by ....
default
2017-11-10 14:51:23 UTC
On Fri, 10 Nov 2017 06:27:06 -0800 (PST), TheRealMccoy
Post by TheRealMccoy
Treason is punishable by ....
It is only treason in a religious totalitarian intolerant state -
something the Christian Taliban have yet to achieve.
TheRealMccoy
2017-11-10 14:53:41 UTC
Universal treason
default
2017-11-10 16:30:07 UTC
On Fri, 10 Nov 2017 06:53:41 -0800 (PST), TheRealMccoy
Post by TheRealMccoy
Universal treason
There is no Universal state. In any event, no state on earth that I
would pledge allegiance to, and it can't be treason unless I agree to
their terms and then renege.
TheRealMccoy
2017-11-10 16:33:11 UTC
Fighting against god is indeed treason as He is sovereign
default
2017-11-10 16:50:47 UTC
On Fri, 10 Nov 2017 08:33:11 -0800 (PST), TheRealMccoy
Post by TheRealMccoy
Fighting against god is indeed treason as He is sovereign
Only if you were deluded into thinking that from some old men in black
robes.
TheRealMccoy
2017-11-10 16:59:00 UTC
Deity certainly considers it to be that, and he is The judge
default
2017-11-10 18:08:15 UTC
On Fri, 10 Nov 2017 08:59:00 -0800 (PST), TheRealMccoy
Post by TheRealMccoy
Deity certainly considers it to be that, and he is The judge
Which of the many deities? Zeus, Agamemnon, Ganesh... One could
probably fill the page with the many deities man has invented, and
there are probably more than that with tribes and deities that went
extinct.

How do you know he be the judge? Those guys in black robes told you
so? You never decided to think for yourself?
Smiler
2017-11-11 05:14:09 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
Deity certainly considers it to be that, and he is The judge
Which of the many deities? Zeus, Agamemnon, Ganesh... One could
probably fill the page with the many deities man has invented, and there
are probably more than that with tribes and deities that went extinct.
There are 20,000+ known to have been worshipped.
The Hindu pantheon is said to have a million gods.
Post by default
How do you know he be the judge? Those guys in black robes told you so?
You never decided to think for yourself?
He's incapable of thinking.
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279

---
default
2017-11-11 11:46:43 UTC
Post by default
How do you know he be the judge? Those guys in black robes told you so?
You never decided to think for yourself?
He's incapable of thinking.
All these idiots believing what they were told as children. If the
religious need proof that we are descended from apes they only need to
look to themselves. They are the proof.
Jeanne Douglas
2017-11-12 06:37:33 UTC
Post by default
Post by default
How do you know he be the judge? Those guys in black robes told you so?
You never decided to think for yourself?
He's incapable of thinking.
All these idiots believing what they were told as children. If the
religious need proof that we are descended from apes they only need to
look to themselves. They are the proof.
Now now. You know we haven't descended from apes because we ARE apes.
--
Posted by Mimo Usenet Browser v0.2.5
http://www.mimousenet.com/mimo/post
Yap Honghor
2017-11-09 06:46:18 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
THAT WILL NEVER CHANGE
You can be bed-ridden before you go for eternal in that state for all I care, because you are a theist.

Atheists want to have our normal human life, far away from a stupid pixie imagined to be in existent, moron.
Post by TheRealMccoy
http://youtu.be/4l4ZQXu7kQo