(TD202) Expertly: Again praying for The Doctor's (aka TD's) perishing soul ...
Add Reply
HeartDoc Andrew
2024-05-02 15:04:42 UTC
(TD202) 05/02/24 Again praying for TD here ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.christnet.christianlife/c/KDD5WXq4XbE/m/QHgsFEojAgAJ

Note: TD (aka http://tinyurl.com/PerishingSpamTroll ) reacting
adversely to prayer (vainly trying to rebuke someone who is omnipotent
per Philippians 4:13 in the Holy Spirit) is not unlike how Saul
reacted to Stephen's prayer. Just as Saul needed GOD to change his
heart (Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26) to become Apostle Paul on the "road
to Damascus," so too TD needs GOD more than he needs further Bible
study.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/TDsVanity

Otoh, we can (and should rebuke) satan because he is
cursed (Genesis 3:14) by GOD to be terribly **not** hungry and enters
into the hearts of others causing them to also be terribly **not**
hungry (e.g. Judas the traitor Iscariot leaving the "Last Supper" with
a dipped piece of bread and not eating it). Only those of us who are
always writing/saying that we're http://WonderfullyHungry.org are
those who always have on the "full armor of GOD" (Ephesians 6:11) to
"stand firm against satan" entering into our hearts (Matt 15:19).
HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew
2024-10-05 22:40:08 UTC
"Very truly I (LORD Jesus) tell you, no one can see the Kingdom of GOD
unless they are born again." (John 3:3 w/ parenthetical clarification)

Source:
https://biblehub.com/john/3-3.htm

"If you declare (and/or confess) with your mouth, 'Jesus is LORD,' and
believe in your heart that GOD raised Him from the dead, you will be
saved." (Romans 10:9 w/ parenthetical clarification)

Source:
https://biblehub.com/romans/10-9.htm

"...no one can say 'Jesus is LORD,' except by the Holy Spirit." (1
Corinthians 12:3)

Source:
https://biblehub.com/1_corinthians/12-3.htm

Bottom line:

https://tinyurl.com/PerishingSPAMtroll (aka TD) has been unable to
prove that he can declare with his mouth (Romans 10:9) that "Jesus is
LORD" because the Holy Spirit (1 Corinthians 12:3) has been unwilling
to help him do it (759).

Note: TD's reacting adversely to prayer (vainly trying to rebuke
[...]

In the interim, examples of those who have the help of the Holy Spirit
to declare "Jesus is LORD" can be seen at http://WDJW.net along with
those who don't have His help though they've been deceived by their
own heart (Jeremiah 17:9) to falsely believe that they do.

http://tinyurl.com/ChrINOtrump or we'll most certainly die a

http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew touts hunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger
(Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby
removing the http://WDJW.great-site.net/VAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD