this newsgroup seems to be a bunch of crap
TheRealMccoy
2018-03-09 21:35:43 UTC
and sockpuppets
TheRealMccoy
2018-03-09 21:39:26 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
and sockpuppets
crappy sockpuppets
Kevrob
2018-03-09 21:43:44 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
and sockpuppets
crappy sockpuppets
You are free to stop posting here.

I recognize that "being free" may still be a novelty for you.
Between being clapped in prison and your various compulsions
and delusions, you may not actually be free to act otherwise.

I don't THINK I'm a sockpuppet. I guess I'll have to check with
the rollick. :)

Kevin R
TheRealMccoy
2018-03-09 21:44:46 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by TheRealMccoy
and sockpuppets
crappy sockpuppets
You are free
Which brings me back to my point, we are not free ...
hypatiab7
2018-03-10 00:13:39 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Kevrob
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by TheRealMccoy
and sockpuppets
crappy sockpuppets
You are free
Which brings me back to my point, we are not free ...
You aren't free at all. You sound like another troll who has trapped itself
here and can't leave. We're here because we want to be.
%
no we aren't
TheRealMccoy
You sound like another troll who has trapped itself here and cannot leave.
hypatiab7
2018-03-10 22:15:04 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by hypatiab7
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Kevrob
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by TheRealMccoy
and sockpuppets
crappy sockpuppets
You are free
Which brings me back to my point, we are not free ...
You aren't free at all. You sound like another troll who has trapped itself
here and can't leave. We're here because we want to be.
You sound like another troll who has trapped itself here and cannot leave.
I'm here voluntarily, Mikey. I'm an atheist and this is an atheist newsgroup.
You, otoh, are a trapped theist troll.
TheRealMccoy
2018-03-09 22:56:49 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by TheRealMccoy
and sockpuppets
crappy sockpuppets
see?
TheRealMccoy
2018-03-09 23:05:36 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by TheRealMccoy
and sockpuppets
crappy sockpuppets
see?
he seems to be even demonstrating he doesn't know shit.
TheRealMccoy
you want to talk shit?
v***@gmail.com
2018-03-09 21:45:05 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
and sockpuppets
There is very little discussion of atheism here.
What the atheists do is badmouth religion and theists and it's all so personal. What they are is control freaks who want to dictate to us every move they want us to make. In fact, their notions of religion are so far from reality that they display total ignorance of the subject.
TheRealMccoy
2018-03-09 21:51:01 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
and sockpuppets
There is very little discussion of atheism here.
Now we are getting somewhere ...
This newsgroup is destroyed, sockpuppets galore.
Davej
2018-03-09 22:14:51 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
and sockpuppets
There is very little discussion of atheism here.
So there is not much discussion of our non-belief of
your insane beliefs? How exactly would we do that anyway,
without discussing why your insane beliefs are insane?
TheRealMccoy
2018-03-09 22:15:29 UTC
insane
hypatiab7
2018-03-10 00:28:54 UTC
insane
You probably are. Thanks for saying so.
v***@gmail.com
Atheists are in the minority everywhere. You people are the kooks, not us.
Davej
2018-03-10 00:21:41 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
and sockpuppets
There is very little discussion of atheism here.
So there is not much discussion of our non-belief of
your insane beliefs? How exactly would we do that anyway,
without discussing why your insane beliefs are insane?
Atheists are in the minority everywhere. You people are
the kooks, not us.
And yet you reject thousands of gods. We atheists only reject
one more than you do.
v***@gmail.com
Why don't you show us where I said I reject "thousands of gods."?
Gospel TT
You do rumdum.
%
2018-03-10 00:40:10 UTC
Post by Gospel TT
Post by Davej
On Friday, March 9, 2018 at 3:45:08 PM UTC-6,
On Friday, March 9, 2018 at 1:35:46 PM UTC-8, TheRealMccoy
Post by TheRealMccoy
and sockpuppets
shut your face
Gospel TT
2018-03-10 01:08:40 UTC
Post by Gospel TT
Post by Davej
On Friday, March 9, 2018 at 5:46:03 PM UTC-6,
On Friday, March 9, 2018 at 3:45:08 PM UTC-6,
On Friday, March 9, 2018 at 1:35:46 PM UTC-8,
TheRealMccoy
Post by %
Post by Gospel TT
Post by Davej
Post by TheRealMccoy
and sockpuppets
Make me rumdum
%
done
Davej
Oh? Do you worship Zeus? How about Thor? Horus? Vishnu? Isis? Nabu?
v***@gmail.com
Why don't you answer my question?
Ted
He is answering it, but apparently you're too dumb to understand.
v***@gmail.com
2018-03-10 02:49:59 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
and sockpuppets
There is very little discussion of atheism here.
So there is not much discussion of our non-belief of
your insane beliefs? How exactly would we do that anyway,
without discussing why your insane beliefs are insane?
Atheists are in the minority everywhere. You people are
the kooks, not us.
And yet you reject thousands of gods. We atheists only reject
one more than you do.
Why don't you show us where I said I reject "thousands of gods."?
Oh? Do you worship Zeus? How about Thor? Horus? Vishnu? Isis? Nabu?
Why don't you answer my question?
He is answering it, but apparently you're too dumb to understand.
He answered a question with another question??
DAMN YOU ARE STUPID
Gospel TT
You want us all to no your a dummy lol.
Davej
So then you are saying that you ACCEPT thousands of gods?
Don Martin
2018-03-10 16:05:09 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
and sockpuppets
There is very little discussion of atheism here.
So there is not much discussion of our non-belief of
your insane beliefs? How exactly would we do that anyway,
without discussing why your insane beliefs are insane?
Atheists are in the minority everywhere. You people are
the kooks, not us.
And yet you reject thousands of gods. We atheists only reject
one more than you do.
Why don't you show us where I said I reject "thousands of gods."?
Oh? Do you worship Zeus? How about Thor? Horus? Vishnu? Isis? Nabu?
The Hindus are said to have over a million gods--no waiting!
Artie-Joe now believes in every god, because he never said he didn't.
Don Martin
2018-03-10 18:35:56 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
and sockpuppets
There is very little discussion of atheism here.
So there is not much discussion of our non-belief of
your insane beliefs? How exactly would we do that anyway,
without discussing why your insane beliefs are insane?
Atheists are in the minority everywhere. You people are
the kooks, not us.
And yet you reject thousands of gods. We atheists only reject
one more than you do.
Why don't you show us where I said I reject "thousands of gods."?
Oh? Do you worship Zeus? How about Thor? Horus? Vishnu? Isis? Nabu?
The Hindus are said to have over a million gods--no waiting!
Artie-Joe now believes in every god, because he never said he didn't.
That makes sense. After all, if _one_ supernatural being is ever
shown to exist, the existence of all of them is possible. Luckily for
us atheists, the likelihood of that ever happening is pretty remote.
That's a LIE.I'm a Jew and Jews believe in only one god.
TheRealMccoy
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation+3%3A9&version=KJV
TheRealMccoy
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie;
v***@gmail.com
Jews don't recognize the New Testament.
Kevrob
2018-03-10 22:23:30 UTC
That's a LIE.I'm a Jew and Jews believe in only one god.
So, the reason a monotheist bothers trolling this group?

Kevin R
TheRealMccoy
2018-03-10 22:24:29 UTC
because you keep typing it in here so you can make more posts and destroy the group
Kevrob
2018-03-10 22:28:41 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
That's a LIE.I'm a Jew and Jews believe in only one god.
So, the reason a monotheist bothers trolling this group?
Kevin R
because you keep typing it in here so you can make more posts and destroy the group
If anyone is trying to destroy the group,
it is trolls like you, Yost.

Kevin R
TheRealMccoy
how many posts have I made last month?
%
all of them
TheRealMccoy

hypatiab7
2018-03-10 00:48:27 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
and sockpuppets
There is very little discussion of atheism here.
So there is not much discussion of our non-belief of
your insane beliefs? How exactly would we do that anyway,
without discussing why your insane beliefs are insane?
Atheists are in the minority everywhere. You people are
the kooks, not us.
And yet you reject thousands of gods. We atheists only reject
one more than you do.
Why don't you show us where I said I reject "thousands of gods."?
If you believe in any other god but Yahweh, you aren't Jewish. If you
don't reject all other gods but Yahweh, you aren't Jewish. Many people
here already doubt that you follow your family's religion.
hypatiab7
2018-03-10 00:37:50 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
and sockpuppets
There is very little discussion of atheism here.
The group exists for atheists to discuss whatever they want with other atheists.
Religious trolls like you aren't welcome.
So there is not much discussion of our non-belief of
your insane beliefs? How exactly would we do that anyway,
without discussing why your insane beliefs are insane?
Atheists are in the minority everywhere. You people are the kooks, not us.
Jews are in the minority nearly everywhere. No one is saying that they are insane - just you. You call yourself a Jew, but you sound more like a Roman
Catholic, ArtieJoe.
Gospel TT
That's why he's good friend's with Earl.
hypatiab7
This true.
Gospel TT
2018-03-10 16:46:48 UTC
On Sat, 10 Mar 2018 00:03:51 -0800 (PST), hypatiab7
Post by hypatiab7
Post by Gospel TT
On Fri, 9 Mar 2018 16:37:50 -0800 (PST), hypatiab7
Post by hypatiab7
Him & Earl are pees in a pod.
S***@aol.com
Suck my balls bitch!
hypatiab7
You don't have any, troll.
Cloud Hobbit
2018-03-10 08:47:44 UTC
You don't have any, troll.
__________

Have you heard of Newticles?
v***@gmail.com
How would you know? Have you been down there trying?
Gospel TT
That's how you know Earl don't got no ball's.
hypatiab7
2018-03-10 18:59:35 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
and sockpuppets
There is very little discussion of atheism here.
The group exists for atheists to discuss whatever they want with other atheists.
Religious trolls like you aren't welcome.
Suck my balls bitch!
You don't have any, troll.
How would you know? Have you been down there trying?
His messages are enough proof. You don't have any, either. You just like to
threaten people from behind your monitor.
Kevrob
2018-03-10 00:01:33 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
and sockpuppets
There is very little discussion of atheism here.
What the atheists do is badmouth religion and theists and it's all so personal.
When it is not a new entrant to the group, asking a question
in order to get the opinion of atheists and agnostics, in an
attempt to learn what we think about things, but, as is almost
always the case, a constant or recurring troll, bothering the
groups by repeating nonsense they and their ilk have brought
up countless times before, to be rebutted each time, then it
may seem personal. the group FAQ and charter reads:

"Trolls will be treated as what they are."

Don't feign surprise about it. You and your trollish colleagues
have been continually, openly warned we will act this way.

Would you like the group to treat you politely? Stop acting
like a troll. You are the clown who invited neo-Nazis in,
after slumming with them on Stormfront. You peiodically
erupt in spasms of profanity when people "call you on your
shit."

[quote]

The Cat-Herding Rules and Regulations of alt.atheism and Some Information

1 All are welcome in the newsgroup, whether they're atheists or not, as long as they are not trolls.
2 Proselytizing of ANY religion is NOT welcome! (Those guilty of this bad nettiquette will be treated as they deserve!)
3 This newsgroup exists for atheists to discuss anything of interest to them and other atheists, although others who are honestly interested in joining a discussion and are not trolls are welcome. Trolls will be treated as what they are.

[/quote]

Dial down the troll-posts, and let the authentic denizens of the
group discuss things of interest to them. This may bore you to
tears, as you seem to want to have "Usenet as Crossfire episode"*
be the dominant mode of discourse.

Kevin R

* ur-cable shouty pretend political debate show.
"Getting angry for ratings" pioneer.
Ted
2018-03-10 00:05:45 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
and sockpuppets
There is very little discussion of atheism here.
What the atheists do is badmouth religion and theists and it's all so
personal. What they are is control freaks who want to dictate to us every
move they want us to make. In fact, their notions of religion are so far
from reality that they display total ignorance of the subject.
Whenever we try to have a serious discussion with you, you always just
start bitching. And then you go and suck Duke's asshole.
hypatiab7
2018-03-10 00:25:01 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
and sockpuppets
There is very little discussion of atheism here.
What the atheists do is badmouth religion and theists and it's all so personal. What they are is control freaks who want to dictate to us every move they want us to make. In fact, their notions of religion are so far from reality that they display total ignorance of the subject.
Sounds more like what you want us to do. You hate us because we know you're
just another troll who has trapped itself here. We refuse to agree with you when you are wrong and we've proved this. You, being a narcissist, have to
be right even when you aren't. This is an atheist newsgroup and you admit
you hate atheists and atheism. That not only makes you a bigot but a mentally
ill troll.

Plus, your Russia fixation is so strong that when anyone points out how
horribly the Russians treated Russian Jews, you won't even agree with
that. Some Jew you are, Sleeper.

hate
Cloud Hobbit
2018-03-10 00:43:29 UTC
There is very little discussion of atheism here.
What the atheists do is badmouth religion and theists and it's all so personal. What they are is control freaks who want to dictate to us every move they want us to make. In fact, their notions of religion are so far from reality that they display total ignorance of the subject.
_______________

Alt.atheism is not about talking strictly about atheism. IT'S about whatever we want to talk about. None of it is about you until you try and make the same point time after time after time.

You are the cause of everything anybody says about you.

Nothing done or said here has any effect on you.

No atheist lies about anything but you lie about us constantly.

We back up what we say with solid evidence while you refuse to accept anything that refutes your beliefs.

If you could behave like a civil human nobody would say a harsh word to you.

If you hate us so much go away.

You won't be missed.

One idiot aaa type is more than enough.
hypatiab7
2018-03-10 00:11:28 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
and sockpuppets
So leave. No one is nailing your feet to the floor.
Brian E. Clark
2018-03-10 02:33:13 UTC
In article <6e9a17c0-c120-4980-b134-
***@googlegroups.com>, ***@gmail.com
says...
Re: this newsgroup seems to be a bunch of crap
and sockpuppets
Well, dear Alex, no has lashed your bezoomy self to a chair
and forced you to participate, have they?

So why don't you and the other droogs quit your infernal
dratsing, don your little toofles, and take your gloopy
selves far away from here, right this very nochy?

An appy polly loggy from you would be nice, but it's not
expected.
--
-----------
Brian E. Clark
hypatiab7
2018-03-10 18:51:10 UTC
Post by Brian E. Clark
In article <6e9a17c0-c120-4980-b134-
says...
Re: this newsgroup seems to be a bunch of crap
and sockpuppets
Well, dear Alex, no has lashed your bezoomy self to a chair
and forced you to participate, have they?
So why don't you and the other droogs quit your infernal
dratsing, don your little toofles, and take your gloopy
selves far away from here, right this very nochy?
An appy polly loggy from you would be nice, but it's not
expected.
--
Brian E. Clark
That message was from Michael Yost, the unreal McCoy.