Stop Using Mental Illness As Insults
2018-10-24 09:59:04 UTC
https://www.healthyplace.com/blogs/survivingmentalhealthstigma/2018/01/mental-illnesses-are-not-insults
Holy Ghost
2018-10-24 10:20:28 UTC
https://www.healthyplace.com/blogs/survivingmentalhealthstigma/2018/01/mental-illnesses-are-not-insults
Talking to yourself again.
Okay, recite that daily.

Holy Ghost
Talk.Origins
2018-10-28 15:23:40 UTC
Post by Holy Ghost
Post by v***@gmail.com
https://www.healthyplace.com/blogs/survivingmentalhealthstigma/2018/01/mental-illnesses-are-not-insults
Talking to yourself again.
Okay, recite that daily.
Holy Ghost
REAL Atheists @ Talk.Origins,
FAKE Atheists @ Alt.Atheism

Happy Halloween!
Talk.Origins
____________________________________

YHWH Allah (LORD God) is Pro-Abortion:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.atheism/wzu_PLWTrLQ
YHWH Allah (LORD God) is Pro-Birth Control:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.atheism/4M1gpHnhKIc
YHWH Allah (LORD God) is Pro-Death Penalty:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.atheism/AmzY7C6O1SA
YHWH Allah (LORD God) is Pro-Euthanasia:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.atheism/kuiUYcWnXDg
YHWH Allah (LORD God) is Pro-Embryo Destruction:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.atheism/auyJp4H5MvQ
YHWH Allah (LORD God) is Pro-Human Cloning:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.atheism/LVHrASn7sQg
YHWH Allah (LORD God) is Anti-Marriage:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.atheism/BRxDIEtd7gI
John Locke
2018-10-24 13:49:41 UTC
https://www.healthyplace.com/blogs/survivingmentalhealthstigma/2018/01/mental-illnesses-are-not-insults
...of course, with theists, calling them mentally ill is not an
insult...it's a solid diagnosis. Anyone having a conversation with
"God" has a loose screw.
aaa
2018-10-24 15:37:51 UTC
https://www.healthyplace.com/blogs/survivingmentalhealthstigma/2018/01/mental-illnesses-are-not-insults
...of course, with theists, calling them mentally ill is not an
insult...it's a solid diagnosis. Anyone having a conversation with
"God" has a loose screw.
Actually, anyone having no access to the spiritual things shown in my
signature is mentally disabled to access the spiritual. It would likely
to be an atheist.

2018-10-25 08:53:27 UTC
https://www.healthyplace.com/blogs/survivingmentalhealthstigma/2018/01/mental-illnesses-are-not-insults
...of course, with theists, calling them mentally ill is not an
insult...it's a solid diagnosis. Anyone having a conversation with
"God" has a loose screw.
Actually, anyone having no access to the spiritual things shown in my
signature is mentally disabled to access the spiritual. It would likely
to be an atheist.
No one here wants to have access to your broken head...
After all, there is nothing in the skull.
aaa
2018-10-25 13:52:25 UTC
https://www.healthyplace.com/blogs/survivingmentalhealthstigma/2018/01/mental-illnesses-are-not-insults
...of course, with theists, calling them mentally ill is not an
insult...it's a solid diagnosis. Anyone having a conversation with
"God" has a loose screw.
Actually, anyone having no access to the spiritual things shown in my
signature is mentally disabled to access the spiritual. It would likely
to be an atheist.
No one here wants to have access to your broken head...
After all, there is nothing in the skull.
The spiritual isn't found in the head. It's found in the heart.

What is found in the head is called the physical universe. It's only a
reflection of the spiritual heaven in the heart.

2018-10-28 08:55:17 UTC
https://www.healthyplace.com/blogs/survivingmentalhealthstigma/2018/01/mental-illnesses-are-not-insults
...of course, with theists, calling them mentally ill is not an
insult...it's a solid diagnosis. Anyone having a conversation with
"God" has a loose screw.
Actually, anyone having no access to the spiritual things shown in my
signature is mentally disabled to access the spiritual. It would likely
to be an atheist.
No one here wants to have access to your broken head...
After all, there is nothing in the skull.
The spiritual isn't found in the head. It's found in the heart.
We are not vampire, why are we interested in your heart?????
The mind is central governing organ, from thinking to action to reflex....but apparently you not only failed your philosophy in school, you flanked your elementary biology as well!!!!!!!!!!
aaa
2018-10-28 13:55:44 UTC
Post by aaa
What is found in the head is called the physical universe. It's
only a reflection of the spiritual heaven in the heart.
The mind is central governing organ, from thinking to action to
reflex....but apparently you not only failed your philosophy in
school, you flanked your elementary biology as well!!!!!!!!!!
It's your job to understand what I said philosophically and spiritually.

2018-10-29 08:48:50 UTC
Post by aaa
What is found in the head is called the physical universe. It's
only a reflection of the spiritual heaven in the heart.
The mind is central governing organ, from thinking to action to
reflex....but apparently you not only failed your philosophy in
school, you flanked your elementary biology as well!!!!!!!!!!
It's your job to understand what I said philosophically and spiritually.
A broken head cannot possibly express properly what he wants to say....
A pity that you ignore this warning!!!
Tim
Nothing in your signature has anything to do with your make believe spirituality. Obviously you are retarded.
aaa
2018-10-25 13:53:31 UTC
https://www.healthyplace.com/blogs/survivingmentalhealthstigma/2018/01/mental-illnesses-are-not-insults
...of course, with theists, calling them mentally ill is not an
insult...it's a solid diagnosis. Anyone having a conversation with
"God" has a loose screw.
Actually, anyone having no access to the spiritual things shown in my
signature is mentally disabled to access the spiritual. It would likely
to be an atheist.
Nothing in your signature has anything to do with your make believe spirituality. Obviously you are retarded.
You only demonstrate your spiritual blindness.

That's meaningless, since your spiritual realm is undefined and appears to be a product of your whim and fancy.
aaa
2018-10-28 21:06:31 UTC
Post by v***@gmail.com
https://www.healthyplace.com/blogs/survivingmentalhealthstigma/2018/01/mental-illnesses-are-not-insults
...of course, with theists, calling them mentally ill is not an
insult...it's a solid diagnosis. Anyone having a conversation
with "God" has a loose screw.
Actually, anyone having no access to the spiritual things shown
in my signature is mentally disabled to access the spiritual.
It would likely to be an atheist.
Nothing in your signature has anything to do with your make
believe spirituality. Obviously you are retarded.
You only demonstrate your spiritual blindness.
That's meaningless, since your spiritual realm is undefined and
appears to be a product of your whim and fancy.
That's false since the spiritual realm has been shown by the spiritual
evidence in my signature. Everything in my signature exists spiritually
as both real and true undeniable by anyone under any circumstance at any
place in any time.

2018-10-29 09:55:01 UTC
Post by v***@gmail.com
https://www.healthyplace.com/blogs/survivingmentalhealthstigma/2018/01/mental-illnesses-are-not-insults
...of course, with theists, calling them mentally ill is not an
insult...it's a solid diagnosis. Anyone having a conversation
with "God" has a loose screw.
Actually, anyone having no access to the spiritual things shown
in my signature is mentally disabled to access the spiritual.
It would likely to be an atheist.
Nothing in your signature has anything to do with your make
believe spirituality. Obviously you are retarded.
You only demonstrate your spiritual blindness.
That's meaningless, since your spiritual realm is undefined and
appears to be a product of your whim and fancy.
That's false since the spiritual realm has been shown by the spiritual
evidence in my signature.
That's just a circular argument.
Saying it is so doesn't make it so. I deny, right here and now, that those things are spiritual. Therefore you are wrong.
v***@gmail.com
2018-10-28 09:39:08 UTC
By a truck driver???? ROTFL!
Yap Honghor
Even if he is a truck driver(which I doubt), he has shown himself to be much more intelligent than an illiterate fool like you....
Yap Honghor
2018-10-24 14:05:01 UTC
https://www.healthyplace.com/blogs/survivingmentalhealthstigma/2018/01/mental-illnesses-are-not-insults
If you mean we atheists are fair to you by referring to you as Mad Joe, then the link is obviously correct!!
b***@m.nu
2018-10-24 16:29:49 UTC
On Wed, 24 Oct 2018 07:05:01 -0700 (PDT), Yap Honghor
https://www.healthyplace.com/blogs/survivingmentalhealthstigma/2018/01/mental-illnesses-are-not-insults
If you mean we atheists are fair to you by referring to you as Mad Joe, then the link is obviously correct!!
The fact that it posts anything at all in this group is a sign of
mental illness, the fact that it thinks fairies are real is a sign of
mental illness, the facts that it has lied numerous times then lied to
cover up the previous lies then said other have lied to cover up its
lies about lying is a sure sign of mental illness.
v***@gmail.com
2018-10-28 09:38:26 UTC
Post by b***@m.nu
On Wed, 24 Oct 2018 07:05:01 -0700 (PDT), Yap Honghor
https://www.healthyplace.com/blogs/survivingmentalhealthstigma/2018/01/mental-illnesses-are-not-insults
If you mean we atheists are fair to you by referring to you as Mad Joe, then the link is obviously correct!!
The fact that it posts anything at all in this group is a sign of
mental illness, the fact that it thinks fairies are real
Where did I say that?

is a sign of
Post by b***@m.nu
mental illness, the facts that it has lied numerous times
Show us those lies