Buy Quality Weed Online
Add Reply
green Land
2020-04-30 17:33:04 UTC
Buy the best Cannabis strains online, Moon rocks, Oils, Edibles and many more...
Availaible for stoners, cancer, anxeity, depression, migraines and insomnia.
All top shelf products

General price list :
A sixtheenth - 30$
An eight - 50$
A quater - 90$
half ounce - 140$
one oncnce - 280$
half pound - 1600$
one pound - 3200$

Peanut Butter
Mendo
Lemon Haze
Silver haze
Train wreck
Gelato 33
Gushers
Biscotti
Lemonade
Zkittlez
Dossidos
Wedding cake
Sunset sherbet
Og Kush
Scout cookies
Purple kush
Strawberry husk
Granddaddy kush
Grandaddy purple
White widow
Shrooms
Moon rocks
Pink berry kush
Amnesia haze
Pinaple express
Blue dream
Green crack
Strawberry cough
Alaskan thunder
Sweet island
Gorilla glue
Bruce banner
Sour diesel
Sour lemon
Holy grail og
Quebec gold
AK48
Dream smoke
Dolphine
OG ghost
White master (Runtz)
Jack herer
Blue satelite
Purple-urkle

Contact :
email : ***@gmail.com
Wickr me : jakmat
Whatsapp : +1 601-675-8527

****PLACE YOUR ORDERS NOW!!!****
JWS
The Purple Kush is great.
green Land

****PLACE YOUR ORDERS NOW!!!****
Tim
At $280 an ounce you're dreaming.
tirebiter
2020-05-05 13:06:44 UTC
Post by green Land
[...]
Yeah. A "lid" used to be $10.

---
a.a. #2276
JWS
2020-05-08 21:36:23 UTC
Post by tirebiter
Post by Tim
Post by green Land
[...]
You couldn't possibly remember that.
No one can.
Cloud Hobbit
2020-05-08 22:16:26 UTC
Post by tirebiter
Post by tirebiter
Yeah. A "lid" used to be $10.
---
a.a. #2276
You couldn't possibly remember that.
No one can.

I remember that I could buy what looked like a sealed pack of Marlboro cigarettes but was really 20 joints that were made from the "sleeves" of those cigarettes for $2.00
In 1968 Vietnam.

It wasn't until I got back to the states that I was confronted by $10.00 of loose weed, not even made into joints, for the outrageous price of $10.00
green Land
2020-05-05 12:10:44 UTC
Buy the best Cannabis strains online, Moon rocks, Oils, Edibles and many more...
Availaible for stoners, cancer, anxeity, depression, migraines and insomnia.
All top shelf products

General price list :
A sixtheenth - 30$
An eight - 50$
A quater - 85$
half ounce - 120$
one oncnce - 220$
half pound - 650$
one pound - 1600$

Peanut Butter
Mendo
Lemon Haze
Silver haze
Train wreck
Gelato 33
Gushers
Biscotti
Lemonade
Zkittlez
Dossidos
Wedding cake
Sunset sherbet
Og Kush
Scout cookies
Purple kush
Strawberry husk
Granddaddy kush
Grandaddy purple
White widow
Shrooms
Moon rocks
Pink berry kush
Amnesia haze
Pinaple express
Blue dream
Green crack
Strawberry cough
Alaskan thunder
Sweet island
Gorilla glue
Bruce banner
Sour diesel
Sour lemon
Holy grail og
Quebec gold
AK48
Dream smoke
Dolphine
OG ghost
White master (Runtz)
Jack herer
Blue satelite
Purple-urkle

Contact :
email : ***@gmail.com
Wickr me : jakmat
Whatsapp : +1 601-675-8527

****PLACE YOUR ORDERS NOW!!!****
green Land

****PLACE YOUR ORDERS NOW!!!****
green Land
2020-05-15 15:06:26 UTC
Groups

POST REPLY
1 of 1

My groups
Starred
Favorites
Click on a group’s star icon to add it to your favorites
Recently viewed
Recent searches
drugs
news