++ Greeting Andrew321 (andrew.3**@USA.net) on 02/19/20 ...
Add Reply
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-02-19 20:10:07 UTC
"Jesus said --> 'I am from above'"
In the interim, I am simply wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope you, Andrew321, also have a
healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-02-19 21:18:50 UTC
++ (Andrew321) 02/19/20 "Lucifer" tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6)

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/sIUAMh1z0_U/g95u5pkmBQAJ

Link to post explicating vainjangling by the eternally condemned:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ

"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
ever more cursed by GOD."

Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the following USENET
threads:

(1) Link to thread titled "LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is our #1
Example of being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI%5B1-25%5D

(2) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M

(3) Link to thread titled "A very very very simple definition of sin;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/xunFWhan_AM

(4) Link to thread titled "The LORD says 'Blessed are you who hunger
now;'"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM

(5) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry like LORD Jesus;"

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/xPY1Uzl-ZNk/QeKLDNCpCwAJ

... for the continued benefit (Romans 8:28) of those of us who are
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry like GOD ( http://bit.ly/Lk2442 )
with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to the LORD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/pIZcsOCJBwAJ

Laus DEO !

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Bottom line:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/h5lE-mr0DAAJ

<begin trichotomy>

(1) Born-again (John 3:3 & 5) humans - Folks who have GOD's Help (i.e.
Holy Spirit) to stop (John 5:14) sinning by being
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) **but** are still
able to choose via their own "free will" to be instead
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) trapped in the
entangling (Hebrews 12:1) deadly (i.e. killed immortals Adam&Eve) sin
of gluttony (Proverbs 23:2).

(2) Eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) humans - Folks who will never have
GOD's Help (i.e. Holy Spirit) to stop being
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (2 Kings 6:29) as evident by their
constant vainjangling (1 Timothy 1:6) about everything except how to
stop (John 5:14) sinning.

(3) Perishing humans - The remaining folks who may possibly (Matthew
19:26) become born-again (John 3:3 & 5) as new (2 Corinthians 5:17)
creatures in Christ.

<end trichotomy>

Suggested further reading:
http://T3WiJ.com

+++
Subject: The LORD says "Blessed are you who hunger now ..."
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM/NSkTJxvFBAAJ
Shame on andrew, look at his red face.
LIE.

The color of my face in **not** visible here on USENET nor is the
color of my face red for those who can see me.
'14 Bible verses about Spiritual Hunger'
Such are the lies coming from the lying pens of the
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) commentators.

That which is "spiritual" is independent of time so that there
would've been no reference to "now."

Therefore, the LORD is referring to physical hunger here instead of
the spiritual "hunger and thirst for righteousness" elsewhere in
Scripture.

Indeed, physical hunger can **not** coexist with physical thirst
because the latter results in the loss of saliva needed for physical
hunger.

It is when we hunger for food "now" (Luke 6:21a) that we are able to
eat food "now."

No such time constraints exist for "spiritual hunger."

Moreover, the perspective of Luke 6:21a through the eyes of a
physician (i.e. Dr. Luke) would be logically expected to be physical
instead of spiritual.

All glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD for His compelling you to
unwittingly demonstrate your ever worsening cognitive condition which
is tragically a consequence of His cursing (Jeremiah 17:5) you more
than ever.

Laus DEO !

+++

someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD perseverated:
(in a vain attempt to refute posts about being wonderfully hungry)
Psalms
open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.
Indeed, receiving a mouthful (Psalm 81:10) of manna from GOD will only
make His http://HeartMDPhD.com/Redeemed want even more, so that we're
even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD.

Laus DEO !
Proverbs
13:25 The righteous has enough to satisfy his appetite, But the stomach of
the wicked is in need.
Indeed, the righteous know to be satisfied (Luke 6:21a) with an omer
(Exodus 16:16) of manna, while the wicked need (Proverbs 13:25) this
knowledge as evident by their eating until they are full (i.e.
satiated).
Joel
2:26 And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of
the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my
people shall never be ashamed.
Indeed, an omer (32 ounces per Revelation 6:6) of manna is plenty
(Joel 2:26) with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD and to
the shame of you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned.

Laus DEO ! !
Psalms
107 For he satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things.
Indeed, being filled (Psalm 107:9) with an omer (Exodus 16:16) of
manna is a Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) thing while being satiated (i.e.
full) is evil.
Acts
14:17 "Yet he did not leave himself without witness, for he did good by
giving you rains from heaven and fruitful seasons, satisfying
your hearts with food and gladness."
In the interim, you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned, will
never be satisfied (Acts 14:17) because you are ever more cursed
(Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M/KgM8NFKuAQAJ

+++
Subject: a very very very simple definition of sin ...
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/mXmFD9kIocc/y8GNXircBQAJ
Actually, sin is **not** defined in 1 John 1:8-10
John wrote this to christians. The greek grammer (sic) speaks of an ongoing
status. He includes himself in that status.
John was a Jew instead of a Greek so there is really no reason to
think that Greek grammar is relevant here.
1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is
not in us.
1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins,
and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is
not in us.
John also wrote earlier at John 5:14 that LORD Jesus commands:

"Now stop sinning or something worse may happen to you." (John 5:14)

And, indeed, your being eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) & ever more
cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD, as evident by your ever worsening
cognitive deficits, is really worse.

Now again, here's how to really stop sinning as LORD Jesus commands
(John 5:14):

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/2-Qpn-o81J4/ldGubKEZAgAJ

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Pastorio.

day just 9+ years ago:

Again, this is done ...

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy
8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the
http://bit.ly/HeartVAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
Nicodemus
2020-02-19 23:31:25 UTC
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
"Jesus said --> 'I am from above'"
In the interim, I am simply wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope you, Andrew321, also have a
healthy appetite too.
So how are you ?
HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrewCare
I hope you are not mis translating Philippians with Philippines or
Phillipinos
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-02-19 23:43:55 UTC
Post by Nicodemus
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
"Jesus said --> 'I am from above'"
In the interim, I am simply wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope you, Andrew321, also have a
healthy appetite too.
So how are you ?
I hope you are not mis translating Philippians with Philippines or
Phillipinos
I am simply http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) and
hope you, Nicodemus, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
Nicodemus
Very Hungry for spiritual salvation, what do you bring?
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-02-20 00:01:54 UTC
Post by Nicodemus
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Post by Nicodemus
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
"Jesus said --> 'I am from above'"
In the interim, I am simply wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope you, Andrew321, also have a
healthy appetite too.
So how are you ?
I hope you are not mis translating Philippians with Philippines or
Phillipinos
I am simply http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) and
hope you, Nicodemus, also have a healthy appetite too.
So how are you ?
Very Hungry for spiritual salvation, what do you bring?
Taking your reply to mean "yes, you have a healthy appetite," I share
with you, Nicodemus, that it's really Wonderful (Isaiah 9:4) knowing
through our hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) that we're both being blessed
right now as it's written in the Gospels in red&white at Luke 6:21
**and** according to pure logic (healthy=wonderful & appetite=hunger)
and advise that you try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
since we've established here that you are:

So now how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
Nicodemus
2020-02-20 00:16:30 UTC
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <***@T3WiJ.com> wrote in news:***@4ax.com:
Taking your reply to mean "yes, you have a healthy appetite, again I ask
you Andrew what do you bring to the Table, a healthy appetite for food or
spiritual understanding,
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-02-20 01:01:53 UTC
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Post by Nicodemus
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Post by Nicodemus
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
[...]
Again, I simply bring the medical advice that you, Nicodemus, really
try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've established
here that you are:

So now again, how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-02-20 01:23:20 UTC
"You have lost your salvation, Jimmy." -- Holy Spirit
Andy, why do you choose to robo-spam ...
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/qV5KSlvbigk/kkSZ6C99BQAJ

Neither this nor the Holy Spirit are robo-spam.

Knowingly lying before anyone, who is in the Holy Spirit, Who is the
Spirit of Truth, is indeed blaspheming **against** Him.

You clearly remain eternally condemned for blaspheming **against** the
Holy Spirit just as Ananias and Sapphira were.

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that
GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally
condemned, more than ever by expanding His curse to also include your
**extended** household more than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

danger of becoming eternally condemned (Luke 12:10) just as had
Pastorio.

day just 9+ years ago:

Again, this is done ...

(Visceral Adipose Tissue) from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nicodemus
2020-02-20 22:52:44 UTC
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
[...]
81:10 I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of
Egypt: open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.
[...]
Tell me andrew do you truly seek knowledge, so many are hungry for
spiritual knowledge, you keep repeating like some broken record,
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-05-23 02:31:46 UTC
Here, the "now I know" is not a statement of lack of prior knowledge
but rather the LORD acknowledging Abraham's proof that he has indeed
made the choice to fear GOD.
Anyone else reading it without an agenda would say "now I know" means
that before Abraham tried to kill his son, God did not know.
<begin response to linuxgal>

The context here is that if GOD had not said "now I know," we wouldn't
**now** know that Abraham had proven that he had indeed made the
choice to fear GOD.

Abraham was without an agenda and clearly did not interpret "now I
know" to mean that "GOD did not know" as evident by his continuing to
trust GOD and thereby receive the ram (Genesis 22:13) to use as a
substitute burnt offering.

<end response to linuxgal>

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/pA_GEpPbML8/ncFZEWtPAgAJ
Abram (sp) did not try to kill his son. Maybe you should read that story
again.
<begin response to the eternally condemned>

LIE.

"Then he reached out his hand and took the knife to slay his son. But
the Angel of the LORD called out to him from Heaven, 'Abraham!
Abraham!' 'Here I am,' he replied. 'Do not lay a hand on the boy,' He
said. 'Do not do anything to him.'" (Genesis 22:10-12)

To knowingly lie before those of us who are wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, is to blaspheme against (Mark 3:29)
Him.

<end response to the eternally condemned>

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/pA_GEpPbML8/fSv2Hv5_AgAJ
Either you are mistaken, or you are splitting some hair on a
technicality
that could only matter to a (badly schooled) Christian apologist.
<begin response to vallor>

It's worse; tragically, such folks are eternally condemned for
blaspheming against (Mark 3:29) the Holy Spirit.

"It would have been better for them had they not ever been born." --
Holy Spirit (referring to Mark 3:29)

Suggested additional reading:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/LrZRTkwvguU/1-Q9zCj5CAAJ

<end response to vallor>

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/pA_GEpPbML8/fSv2Hv5_AgAJ
Then read it all through again, see for yourself. Did he follow God's
request? Yes, did he try? No.
LIE.

It is clearly written that Abraham "stretched forth his hand" (Genesis
22:10a) thereby starting "to slay his son" (Genesis 22:10c) so that
his being stopped **after** he "took the knife" (Genesis 22:10b) does
mean he did try but was stopped **after** he had already started "to
slay his son." (Genesis 22:10)

Bottom line:
Abraham tried "to slay his son" (Genesis 22:10c) but was stopped by
GOD in the middle of his attempt.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/pA_GEpPbML8/PBILKi6hAgAJ

Again, to knowingly lie before those of us who are wonderfully hungry
( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, is to blaspheme against (Mark 3:29)
Him, Who is the Spirit of truth.

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned more than
ever in the name (John 16:23) of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-02-21 00:44:59 UTC
Post by Nicodemus
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Post by Nicodemus
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Post by Nicodemus
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
[...]
6:21a), I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD changes your heart,
Nicodemus, so that you'd come to trust the truth (John 14:6), Who is
Jesus Christ of Nazareth --> http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Laus DEO !

HeartDoc Andrew <><
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-02-21 03:14:31 UTC
an eternally condemned nymshifter (aka servant of satan), ever more
2 Thessalonians
2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they
So God tricks people into being damned for all eternity.
Yep. That's clearly what it says.
Such is the tragic consequence of blaspheming against the Holy Spirit.
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/6xYfLDyYYNQ/IMbeVTh3BQAJ
But God will forgive me for that, right?
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/IddQe0YzlfM/NBTDaPLaCQAJ
Not according to what is written at Mark 3:29
OMGWTF?!?!?!!! Seriously?? Is God really that big of a fucking asshole??
Only if He were to blaspheme against His own Holy Spirit.
However, HE doesn't.
Michael Christ is **not** GOD.
Instead, he is eternally condemned by GOD for blaspheming (Mark 3:29)
against the Holy Spirit.
Well that's kewl with me, dude, cuz MX is like, a fucking asshole, ya know?
Such is the terrible consequence of blaspheming against the Holy
Spirit.
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/mFYWxhnLOro/QTn_rAvRBgAJ
http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit
In the interim, I am instead wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and again hope you, Ted, also have a
healthy appetite too.
So again, how are you ?
Thanks for asking, Andrew.
I hope your giving thanks means you, Ted, also have a healthy appetite
too.
So you do have the ability to eat a piece of healthy fruit at the
moment, don't you (yes/no) ?
Hi Andrew.
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/fs8PCE8f_yk/lpxKGkQwGwAJ

I share with you, Ted, that your being able to reply here on USENET
does indicate that you have the more fundamental ability to eat.

So you do, in fact, have the ability to eat at the moment, don't you
(yes/no) ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-02-21 07:34:39 UTC
Post by Nicodemus
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Post by Nicodemus
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/CbuZAmtKCVs/8eqUDZowCAAJ

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD changes your heart
(Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26), Nicodemus, so that you'd come to trust the

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-02-22 00:15:30 UTC
++ (Andrew321) 02/21/20 Again praying a 2nd time here ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/CbuZAmtKCVs/56gn1vRGCAAJ
Nicodemus
2020-02-22 00:10:35 UTC
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Post by Nicodemus
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Post by Nicodemus
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Post by Nicodemus
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Post by Nicodemus
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
[...]
Look into Dionesius The Areopogate he postulated that all disease was
based on the on the the distortions of the soul, the soul is reflecting
the disease from an inner spiritual disturbance.
Miloch
2020-02-20 01:56:22 UTC
Post by Nicodemus
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
"Jesus said --> 'I am from above'"
In the interim, I am simply wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope you, Andrew321, also have a
healthy appetite too.
So how are you ?
HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrewCare
I hope you are not mis translating Philippians with Philippines or
Phillipinos
Yo...Nic...as I recall, ole Andy's a smoker so he could be referring to the
tobacco company "Philip Morris"...maker of 'Marlboro'.

FWIW, I smoked 'Camel' for years...
Miloch
2020-02-20 02:04:08 UTC
Post by Nicodemus
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
"Jesus said --> 'I am from above'"
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrewCare
I hope you are not mis translating Philippians with Philippines or
Phillipinos
Yo...Nic...as I recall, ole Andy's a smoker so he could be referring to the
tobacco company "Philip Morris"...maker of 'Marlboro'.

FWIW, I smoked 'Camel' for years...

Question...how does one get greasy KFC fingerprints removed from a rare
Gutenberg Bible?

...just asking...you know...for a friend

*
LinuxGal
2020-02-20 02:34:46 UTC
Post by Miloch
Yo...Nic...as I recall, ole Andy's a smoker so he could be referring to the
tobacco company "Philip Morris"...maker of 'Marlboro'.
FWIW, I smoked 'Camel' for years...
Nine out of ten men who tried Camels preferred women.
--
I have spoken.

https://twitter.com/LinuxGal
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-02-20 02:51:15 UTC
Post by LinuxGal
Post by Miloch
Yo...Nic...as I recall, ole Andy's a smoker so he could be referring to the
tobacco company "Philip Morris"...maker of 'Marlboro'.
Your false recollection is consistent with your being ever more cursed
(Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD.
Post by LinuxGal
Post by Miloch
FWIW, I smoked 'Camel' for years...
Your history of smoking Camels is also consistent with your being ever
Post by LinuxGal
Nine out of ten men who tried Camels preferred women.
Ten out of ten eternally condemned would've been better off had they
never been born.

In the interim, I am simply wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope you, Teresita, also have a
healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-05-23 02:36:54 UTC
++ (Andrew321) 05/22/20 Again greeting Andrew321 here ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/X8h4GwRncIM/u9OVrpbGFwAJ
Miloch
2020-02-20 03:12:00 UTC
In article <***@teresita-Latitude-D630>,
LinuxGal says...
Post by LinuxGal
Post by Miloch
Yo...Nic...as I recall, ole Andy's a smoker so he could be referring to the
tobacco company "Philip Morris"...maker of 'Marlboro'.
FWIW, I smoked 'Camel' for years...
Nine out of ten men who tried Camels preferred women.
...so...how long ya been waitin' to use that bon mot?

*
Mitchell Holman
Good one............
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-02-20 04:29:18 UTC
Post by LinuxGal
Nine out of ten men who tried Camels preferred women.
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/CbuZAmtKCVs/2rHYt-joBwAJ
Post by Mitchell Holman
Good one............
It is written that only GOD is good (Matthew 19:17).

In the interim, I am simply wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope you, Mitchell, also have a
healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><