Atheists and non-atheists alike.
Add Reply
Michael Christ
2018-11-03 01:39:25 UTC
You not arguing to find the truth, you are just arguing to try and make
yourself right.

And that is why you never find it.

Michael Christ
Yap Honghor
2018-11-03 02:55:10 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
You not arguing to find the truth, you are just arguing to try and make
yourself right.
Without right, you don't have truth!!!!!!!!!!!
Post by Michael Christ
And that is why you never find it.
And the evidence of your rant is...............?
Michael Christ
Greywolf
2018-11-03 03:30:23 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
You not arguing to find the truth, you are just arguing to try and make
yourself right.
And that is why you never find it.
Michael Christ
You're dead wrong. Most atheists have searched for irrefutable evidence for the existence of God. I know I have, and have done so earnestly. I would think most have done the same.

The problem is that there is NO irrefutable evidence for the existence of ANY supernatural being. And I mean absolutely NONE.

But look at you theists. You insist God is real but can't prove it upon pain of death. Why is that?

Worse, you expect atheists to disprove claims you insist are true. Why in the hell should an atheist have to disprove a negative? Why can't you simply provide the proof you have that God is real. And none of this "I feel it my heart" nonsense. Or "I should be dead but God saved my life" gibberish. That's not any proof at all.

I have escaped death any number of times. And not once did I feel a need to pray or anything of the sort. I have been very fortunate is all.

So am I to assume a God saw to my safety so I could become an outspoken atheist? Is that it?

Last thing, and answer this honestly: If you had never heard of Jesus or any of the Gospel stories about Him, would you be a Jesus God believer today? If Yes, explain how that would have come about. Through some sort of mental telepathy?
If No, then you wouldn't be a Christian, now would you?

What I'm trying to say, is that you are a Christian because you've been brainwashed. You believe because you WANT to believe, not because Jesus God "touched your heart."

Explain how former Christians-turned-atheists could have been every bit as adamant that God exists as YOU are, but are now atheists. You would think they would continue to insist God is real since they had the same proof of His existence as you supposedly have. Only now, they not only no longer worship God, but insist He doesn't today.

If they had the same proof you have, where did it disappear to?
Michael Christ
2018-11-03 07:35:42 UTC
Post by Greywolf
Post by Michael Christ
You not arguing to find the truth, you are just arguing to try and make
yourself right.
And that is why you never find it.
Michael Christ
You're dead wrong. Most atheists have searched for irrefutable evidence for the existence of God.
You don't care about other atheists, you only care about yourself!

"You are not arguing to find the truth, you are just arguing to try and
make yourself right. And that is why you never find it."

I have experienced that with you in particular.

That *is* the reality with you. It pricks you, that is why you
responded to it.
Post by Greywolf
I know I have, and have done so earnestly. I would think most have done the same.
Yeah right! All you have ever done is try and make yourself right. So
much so is that you even create a web page with that intent!!
Post by Greywolf
The problem is that there is NO irrefutable evidence for the existence of ANY supernatural being. And I mean absolutely NONE.
No one finds God unless they truly search for Him. You have the obvious
conclusion to get you started...

Nothing can create itself. Therefore an eternal Creator created
everything. If this was not so, we would not be here.

And since you are created, you are the verified evidence, you are the
proof there is a God.
Post by Greywolf
But look at you theists. You insist God is real but can't prove it upon pain of death. Why is that?
I searched, I found. I can't speak for anyone else.
Post by Greywolf
Worse, you expect atheists to disprove claims you insist are true. Why in the hell should an atheist have to disprove a negative? Why can't you simply provide the proof you have that God is real. And none of this "I feel it my heart" nonsense. Or "I should be dead but God saved my life" gibberish. That's not any proof at all.
People testify that they acknowledge God if they want. They most
certainly do not have kneel before you footstool and prove anything to you!

You speak like there is an obligation to prove to you their faith,
trust, belief and hope whereas you do the exact same thing in every way
in your life, only you put those things in yourself and man.

It is massive hypocrisy!
Post by Greywolf
I have escaped death any number of times. And not once did I feel a need to pray or anything of the sort. I have been very fortunate is all.
So am I to assume a God saw to my safety so I could become an outspoken atheist? Is that it?
And you can see the end of the matter, can you?? You can predict
tomorrow, next week, next year...

It is staggering your ignorance at times!!
Post by Greywolf
Last thing, and answer this honestly: If you had never heard of Jesus or any of the Gospel stories about Him, would you be a Jesus God believer today? If Yes, explain how that would have come about.
God created everything, do you think He can't make a way to the heart
that earnestly and honestly seeks Him??
Post by Greywolf
Through some sort of mental telepathy?
If No, then you wouldn't be a Christian, now would you?
I did hear though and I believed there was a God and then I searched and
found Him.

I found Him in the truth.

So do all those who seek and find Him.
Post by Greywolf
What I'm trying to say, is that you are a Christian because you've been brainwashed. You believe because you WANT to believe, not because Jesus God "touched your heart."
You keep insisting what you experience and what you say is the truth.

It isn't, you can't even tell me what you are going to do in the next 24
hours. And there you are deciding for all mankind what is and what is not.

You are up yourself, engorged in self-righteousness and self-reference.
Post by Greywolf
Explain how former Christians-turned-atheists could have been every bit as adamant that God exists as YOU are, but are now atheists. You would think they would continue to insist God is real since they had the same proof of His existence as you supposedly have. Only now, they not only no longer worship God, but insist He doesn't today.
So now you're a believer in what people say?? :-))))))))))))))))))).

Their claim to know God was fraudulent. Once you come to know and love
God you never ever leave Him. It has been over 30 years for me and
there is not a chance of me ever walking away from Him. I'd just as
soon slit my throat!
Post by Greywolf
If they had the same proof you have, where did it disappear to?
The claim was false.

And so is yours. Without God, without the truth, you make up your own
truth. And that is exactly what you have done.

So, your life is empty and pointless and vain and has no purpose because
without Him that is all a man's life adds up to.

Michael Christ
Yap Honghor
2018-11-03 09:43:12 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Greywolf
Post by Michael Christ
You not arguing to find the truth, you are just arguing to try and make
yourself right.
And that is why you never find it.
Michael Christ
You're dead wrong. Most atheists have searched for irrefutable evidence for the existence of God.
You don't care about other atheists, you only care about yourself!
There is no reason for such opinion.
Post by Michael Christ
"You are not arguing to find the truth, you are just arguing to try and
make yourself right. And that is why you never find it."
If he is not right, then there will be no truth!
Post by Michael Christ
I have experienced that with you in particular.
That *is* the reality with you. It pricks you, that is why you
responded to it.
We like to prick you!
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Greywolf
I know I have, and have done so earnestly. I would think most have done the same.
Yeah right! All you have ever done is try and make yourself right. So
much so is that you even create a web page with that intent!!
Oh, MC just wants to make himself wrong....
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Greywolf
The problem is that there is NO irrefutable evidence for the existence of ANY supernatural being. And I mean absolutely NONE.
No one finds God unless they truly search for Him. You have the obvious
conclusion to get you started...
Since no one has been able to show the existence, it means you theists never truly search for it, ya!!!
Post by Michael Christ
Nothing can create itself. Therefore an eternal Creator created
everything. If this was not so, we would not be here.
Nothing create itself, therefore no eternal creator can create itself!!!!!
Post by Michael Christ
And since you are created, you are the verified evidence, you are the
proof there is a God.
He is not created, you idiot....he is born!!!!
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Greywolf
But look at you theists. You insist God is real but can't prove it upon pain of death. Why is that?
I searched, I found. I can't speak for anyone else.
You searched, you found and you lied....you did not show us anything, did you?
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Greywolf
Worse, you expect atheists to disprove claims you insist are true. Why in the hell should an atheist have to disprove a negative? Why can't you simply provide the proof you have that God is real. And none of this "I feel it my heart" nonsense. Or "I should be dead but God saved my life" gibberish. That's not any proof at all.
People testify that they acknowledge God if they want. They most
certainly do not have kneel before you footstool and prove anything to you!
We know there are many fools in this world, that is the reasons why mega churches can have funds to build.......
Post by Michael Christ
You speak like there is an obligation to prove to you their faith,
trust, belief and hope whereas you do the exact same thing in every way
in your life, only you put those things in yourself and man.
We know fools have been indoctrinated by the con man.
Post by Michael Christ
It is massive hypocrisy!
Post by Greywolf
I have escaped death any number of times. And not once did I feel a need to pray or anything of the sort. I have been very fortunate is all.
So am I to assume a God saw to my safety so I could become an outspoken atheist? Is that it?
And you can see the end of the matter, can you?? You can predict
tomorrow, next week, next year...
Your pixie has no existence, much less help to predict.
Post by Greywolf
Last thing, and answer this honestly: If you had never heard of Jesus or any of the Gospel stories about Him, would you be a Jesus God believer today? If Yes, explain how that would have come about.
God created everything, do you think He can't make a way to the heart
that earnestly and honestly seeks Him??
Nature did all the work but you loons are simply ungrateful...
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Greywolf
Through some sort of mental telepathy?
If No, then you wouldn't be a Christian, now would you?
I did hear though and I believed there was a God and then I searched and
found Him.
Go to your nearest medical center to examine your head. Without help from the doctor, you may deteriorate into mental.
Post by Michael Christ
I found Him in the truth.
Deluding yourself is quite fun, I suppose.
Post by Michael Christ
So do all those who seek and find Him.
Moron, your pixie sits in the sky and watches all disaster happening????????
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Greywolf
What I'm trying to say, is that you are a Christian because you've been brainwashed. You believe because you WANT to believe, not because Jesus God "touched your heart."
You keep insisting what you experience and what you say is the truth.
It isn't, you can't even tell me what you are going to do in the next 24
hours. And there you are deciding for all mankind what is and what is not.
You are up yourself, engorged in self-righteousness and self-reference.
We never do such a thing......
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Greywolf
Explain how former Christians-turned-atheists could have been every bit as adamant that God exists as YOU are, but are now atheists. You would think they would continue to insist God is real since they had the same proof of His existence as you supposedly have. Only now, they not only no longer worship God, but insist He doesn't today.
So now you're a believer in what people say?? :-))))))))))))))))))).
But you believe in a con book....
Post by Michael Christ
Their claim to know God was fraudulent. Once you come to know and love
God you never ever leave Him. It has been over 30 years for me and
there is not a chance of me ever walking away from Him. I'd just as
soon slit my throat!
Idiot...when do you want to join your pixie in the heaven?
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Greywolf
If they had the same proof you have, where did it disappear to?
The claim was false.
Only those from MC is true???????
Post by Michael Christ
And so is yours. Without God, without the truth, you make up your own
truth. And that is exactly what you have done.
So, your life is empty and pointless and vain and has no purpose because
without Him that is all a man's life adds up to.
You have your life while he has his.
Our lives are full of purpose, not up to you to assert otherwise!
Michael Christ
Greywolf
2018-11-04 07:59:22 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Greywolf
Post by Michael Christ
You not arguing to find the truth, you are just arguing to try and make
yourself right.
And that is why you never find it.
Michael Christ
You're dead wrong. Most atheists have searched for irrefutable evidence for the existence of God.
You don't care about other atheists, you only care about yourself!
That's a lie. Why lie like that? I've been a member of two atheist groups at one time. If I only cared about myself, why would I even be in contact with them?
Post by Michael Christ
"You are not arguing to find the truth, you are just arguing to try and
make yourself right. And that is why you never find it."
That's just you lying again. I'm telling you straight up: If I had found the bible credible and had actually been "touched" by "God," I'd be a God-believer.

It's YOU that can't come to grips with the fact that there is NO irrefutable evidence for God's existence.

Let me point this out once again: Former Christians-turned-atheists at one time swore up and down God exists--just as fervently as YOU do--and claimed to have "proof" of God's existence. So they turned atheist. But do they still claim that the proof they had of God still exists? Hell no! They lied to themselves. Just like you're doing.
Post by Michael Christ
I have experienced that with you in particular.
No you haven't. I've told you I made an earnest effort to see if I could find proof of God's existence. (My theological library contains over 400 books alone!) Just because I've found no proof for God's existence, YOU'VE come to the conclusion that it's because I'm trying "to make myself right."

Well, I AM right. Otherwise YOU would be able to prove me wrong. And you can't.
Post by Greywolf
I know I have, and have done so earnestly. I would think most have done the same.
Yeah right! All you have ever done is try and make yourself right. So
much so is that you even create a web page with that intent!!
It's a "website." And guess what, my "work" is there for all the Christian world to see. And guess how many visitors to my website have proven me wrong? Zero! That's how many.

Why not have a bible "expert" you know go to the site and try proving me wrong?
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Greywolf
The problem is that there is NO irrefutable evidence for the existence of ANY supernatural being. And I mean absolutely NONE.
No one finds God unless they truly search for Him.
If God truly cared about his "earthly children" He would go to THEM and prove to THEM He's real rather than expect THEM to believe preposterous and patently absurd stories upon pain of eternal damnation.

Your God is a rather "sick" Being, you know. Who would even THINK of punishing someone for ALL of eternity for simple disbelief? That's monstrous, to say the least.

You have the obvious
Post by Michael Christ
conclusion to get you started...
Nothing can create itself. Therefore an eternal Creator created
everything. If this was not so, we would not be here.
Are we talking about the Eternal Son of the Leprechaun here? He's a Leprechaun, you know. Not a "God." And you haven't disproven he exists so there, you have all the proof you need that he does.

Did I mention that there not a molecule more evidence that a "God" exists than the Son of the Leprechaun does?
Post by Michael Christ
And since you are created, you are the verified evidence, you are the
proof there is a God.
Where in the hell is the evidence that a God created the evidence rather than the Eternal Son of the Leprechaun? I certainly see none. And you can't prove it.
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Greywolf
But look at you theists. You insist God is real but can't prove it upon pain of death. Why is that?
I searched, I found. I can't speak for anyone else.
Tell me, exactly HOW did you find Him? Did He contact you through mental telepathy? Appear to you in a dream? Appear to you in a vision? Email you? Call long distance? Or "touch your heart"? You're quite short on details.
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Greywolf
Worse, you expect atheists to disprove claims you insist are true. Why in the hell should an atheist have to disprove a negative? Why can't you simply provide the proof you have that God is real. And none of this "I feel it my heart" nonsense. Or "I should be dead but God saved my life" gibberish. That's not any proof at all.
People testify that they acknowledge God if they want. They most
certainly do not have kneel before you footstool and prove anything to you!
If they come into an atheist forum proclaim utter nonsense, they sure DO have to prove their claims true. Otherwise they have no business posting here. This is an ATHEIST forum. No religious proselytizing allowed.

Put up or shut up. It's that simple.

If you can't prove your claims true, then move to a Christian forum where you rightfully belong. You should know by now that we find religious propaganda offensive. This is, after all, a "home" to atheists, not Christian propagandists.
Post by Michael Christ
You speak like there is an obligation to prove to you their faith,
trust, belief and hope whereas you do the exact same thing in every way
in your life, only you put those things in yourself and man.
Let me remind you again: This is an ATHEIST forum. We find religious claims nonsensical and offensive.

You wouldn't want me going into a Christian forum and "enlightening" the Christians there about what I've learned about their faith, would you?

If so, name a Christian site I'd be welcome at.
Post by Michael Christ
It is massive hypocrisy!
Post by Greywolf
I have escaped death any number of times. And not once did I feel a need to pray or anything of the sort. I have been very fortunate is all.
So am I to assume a God saw to my safety so I could become an outspoken atheist? Is that it?
And you can see the end of the matter, can you?? You can predict
tomorrow, next week, next year...
Oh please! You're not trying to insinuate that I might turn Christian someday, are you? It's not going to happen because 1) there is no God, and 2) I've studied and researched enough to know the Christian faith is based on one lie piled atop another.

Stop and think about this one: God the Father sends another God to "die" on a Roman cross in order for Him to absolve mankind of its "sins." But dumb-ass Christians fail to realize that since Jesus was BORN a God (albeit a hybrid God/Man) He couldn't have possibly "died." All the while He was in the tomb He was ALIVE due to the fact He WAS a God (and not simply "possessed" by a God) and the fact Gods don't die.

See what I mean? And think about it: Why would God the Father demand someone be murdered in order to absolve man of his sins. A simple wiggle of the nose could have accomplished *that*!

Or why couldn't He have simply told Adam & Eve, "I forgive you" after seeing to it Eve was tricked into sin?

And at the moment Jesus "died" on the cross, why didn't He slay Satan and start man off with a "clean slate" instead of continuing to let Satan lead man into sin? It makes no logical sense to leave Satan alive--and even continue supplying him with his Satanic Powers to lead man further into sin with.

See what I mean?

You've been hoodwinked. And unless you can explain away the above, brainwashed beyond all hope.
Post by Michael Christ
It is staggering your ignorance at times!!
I'm not the one claiming God exists in an ATHEIST forum knowing full well it can't be proven. Now THAT'S being "ignorant." This IS an atheist forum, not a Christian one.
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Greywolf
Last thing, and answer this honestly: If you had never heard of Jesus or any of the Gospel stories about Him, would you be a Jesus God believer today? If Yes, explain how that would have come about.
God created everything, do you think He can't make a way to the heart
that earnestly and honestly seeks Him??
I speak from experience. No, God can't provide simple, irrefutable proof He exists. I HAVE sought proof of God. I really, truly have. There is none. No more proof than the Son of the Leprechaun exists. And I mean not one BIT more.
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Greywolf
Through some sort of mental telepathy?
If No, then you wouldn't be a Christian, now would you?
I did hear though and I believed there was a God and then I searched and
found Him.
You "heard" Him? He spoke to you? Or did you hear someone reciting scripture and it "moved" you? If so, that's not proof at all.
Post by Michael Christ
I found Him in the truth.
You've deluded yourself. Now, can you admit that that is just "possible"? If not, prove what you're saying is true. You can't and you know it. So there's no point in offending atheists in their "home" with religious beliefs that can't be proven true.
Post by Michael Christ
So do all those who seek and find Him.
What about all the former Christians who have turned atheist? They once had the same "proof" you do that God exists? What happened to it? You don't hear them still saying God exists NOW, do you? If they had proof of God's existence before, where did it disappear to?
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Greywolf
What I'm trying to say, is that you are a Christian because you've been brainwashed. You believe because you WANT to believe, not because Jesus God "touched your heart."
You keep insisting what you experience and what you say is the truth.
I'm only relating what I've experienced in my effort to find proof of God. And the fact is, my website contains some of my findings--and I've yet to be refuted. Speaks volumes, doesn't it?
Post by Michael Christ
It isn't, you can't even tell me what you are going to do in the next 24
hours. And there you are deciding for all mankind what is and what is not.
I'm only pointing out the theological flaws and biblical problems with the Christian faith. Why not visit the website and try tackling some of them yourself? Let me point out that I use SCRIPTURE to prove my point most times. And I even present Christian apologist explanations in most cases.
Post by Michael Christ
You are up yourself, engorged in self-righteousness and self-reference.
Touch, touchy. It's you that has the problem. You can't prove a word of what you say--theologically speaking--while promoting your beliefs in an ATHEIST forum where they have no place, no standing.

It's YOU who thinks you've been "touched" by God, when the fact is you're touched in the head for expecting atheists to believe God exists based only on your belief He does.
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Greywolf
Explain how former Christians-turned-atheists could have been every bit as adamant that God exists as YOU are, but are now atheists. You would think they would continue to insist God is real since they had the same proof of His existence as you supposedly have. Only now, they not only no longer worship God, but insist He doesn't even exist today.
So now you're a believer in what people say?? :-))))))))))))))))))).
Don't try avoiding the point. Not a one of those former Christians-turned-atheist today insist they have proof God exists. What happened to that proof? It seems to have disappeared--right along with their former faith.
Post by Michael Christ
Their claim to know God was fraudulent.
And how do YOU know that?

Once you come to know and love
Post by Michael Christ
God you never ever leave Him.
It happens all the time. You should know that fully by now. Calling them liars is only you failing to deal with reality. There are countless former Christians-turned-atheist. What? You going to claim every one of them is lying?

Post by Michael Christ
there is not a chance of me ever walking away from Him. I'd just as
soon slit my throat!
So I take it that even if 50 flat-bed railroad cars pulled up to your home piled with proof that God doesnt' exist, you'd reject the proof out of hand and believe anyway. Am I right?

If you say, "Yes," it would prove your completely brainwashed and religiously-diseased because, hypothetically speaking, there IS the possibility your God doesn't exist, isn't there? Remember, we're talking in the hypothetical here.
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Greywolf
If they had the same proof you have, where did it disappear to?
The claim was false.
How could you POSSIBLY know that with certainty? You can't.
Post by Michael Christ
And so is yours. Without God, without the truth, you make up your own
truth. And that is exactly what you have done.
Does Jesus contradict Himself in Matthew 16:21 versus Mark 8:31, 9:31, and Matthew 12:40? Yes or No?

Now let's see who's making up their own reality!
Post by Michael Christ
So, your life is empty and pointless and vain and has no purpose because
without Him that is all a man's life adds up to.
Pure nonsensical gibberish from the keyboard of a brainwashed, religiously-diseased, self-deluded, pathetic excuse for a so-called "intellectually honest" human being.
Michael Christ
duke
2018-11-04 16:17:51 UTC
Post by Greywolf
Post by Michael Christ
"You are not arguing to find the truth, you are just arguing to try and
make yourself right. And that is why you never find it."
That's just you lying again. I'm telling you straight up: If I had found the bible credible and had actually been "touched" by "God," I'd be a God-believer.
Your free choice was "no".
Post by Greywolf
It's YOU that can't come to grips with the fact that there is NO irrefutable evidence for God's existence.
There is no irrefutable evidence for God not existing. Like invisible cows on
the moon.
Post by Greywolf
Post by Michael Christ
Yeah right! All you have ever done is try and make yourself right. So
much so is that you even create a web page with that intent!!
It's a "website." And guess what, my "work" is there for all the Christian world to see. And guess how many visitors to my website have proven me wrong? Zero! That's how many.
Why not have a bible "expert" you know go to the site and try proving me wrong?
I already did that.

The Purpose of the NT Word of God is not to inform as it did in
the OT,but instead to form us in the very image of Jesus Christ.
*****
linuxgal
2018-11-04 16:32:56 UTC
There is no irrefutable evidence for God not existing.
A god that is both omniscient and not omniscient cannot exist.

Omniscient:

Isaiah 46:10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient
times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand,
and I will do all my pleasure.

Not omniscient:

Genesis 18:21 I will go down now, and see whether they have done
altogether according to the cry of it, which is come unto me; and if
not, I will know.
2018-11-04 18:55:03 UTC
Post by linuxgal
Post by duke
There is no irrefutable evidence for God not existing.
A god that is both omniscient and not omniscient cannot exist.
Isaiah 46:10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient
times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand,
and I will do all my pleasure.
Genesis 18:21 I will go down now, and see whether they have done
altogether according to the cry of it, which is come unto me; and if
not, I will know.
That only proves God's justice because God's judgment is based on the
facts despite God's foreknowledge.

linuxgal
2018-11-04 18:59:11 UTC
Post by linuxgal
Post by duke
There is no irrefutable evidence for God not existing.
A god that is both omniscient and not omniscient cannot exist.
Isaiah 46:10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient
times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand,
and I will do all my pleasure.
Genesis 18:21 I will go down now, and see whether they have done
altogether according to the cry of it, which is come unto me; and if
not, I will know.
That only proves God's justice because God's judgment is based on the
facts despite God's foreknowledge.
You're ignoring the part where God said "IF not I WILL know." That
rules out foreknowledge.
2018-11-04 18:49:30 UTC
Post by Greywolf
It's YOU that can't come to grips with the fact that there is NO irrefutable evidence for God's existence.
There is no irrefutable evidence for God not existing. Like invisible cows on
the moon.
...maybe not, but the irrefutable lack of testable, verifiable
evidence and the irrefutable fact that we've never had to factor in
any god to explain nature certainly is a strong indication that the
probability of the existence of your sky daddy is near zero.
2018-11-04 20:08:16 UTC
On Sun, 04 Nov 2018 10:49:30 -0800, John Locke
Post by Greywolf
It's YOU that can't come to grips with the fact that there is NO irrefutable evidence for God's existence.
There is no irrefutable evidence for God not existing. Like invisible cows on
the moon.
...maybe not, but the irrefutable lack of testable, verifiable
evidence and the irrefutable fact that we've never had to factor in
any god to explain nature certainly is a strong indication that the
probability of the existence of your sky daddy is near zero.
In other words, there is no reason to give it a thought unless one
already believes it, usually due to childhood conditioning.

Cloud Hobbit
2018-11-04 09:53:28 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
You keep insisting what you experience and what you say is the truth.
It isn't, you can't even tell me what you are going to do in the next 24
hours. And there you are deciding for all mankind what is and what is not.
<snip

_______________________

Anybody else see a similarity in posts from MC and aaa?
Yap Honghor
2018-11-04 12:19:28 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
If they had the same proof you have, where did it disappear to?
The claim was false.
And so is yours. Without God, without the truth, you make up your own
truth. And that is exactly what you have done.
So, your life is empty and pointless and vain and has no purpose because
without Him that is all a man's life adds up to.
_______________________
Anybody else see a similarity in posts from MC and aaa?
In fact, duke and aaa are leaning on the eternal creator of MC, instead of their idol jesus....

And they do not understand that eternal creator means it was billions of years old while jesus was only created by this creator 2000 years ago!!!!!

Isn't this interesting????
aaa
2018-11-04 14:45:02 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
If they had the same proof you have, where did it disappear to?
The claim was false.
And so is yours. Without God, without the truth, you make up your own
truth. And that is exactly what you have done.
So, your life is empty and pointless and vain and has no purpose because
without Him that is all a man's life adds up to.
_______________________
Anybody else see a similarity in posts from MC and aaa?
Isn't that evidence that there is only one God and one truth for all?

Anybody can speak the truth simply by following the will of God. That
even includes you yourself. It is why I can learn about God by talking
to people like you.

2018-11-04 19:28:19 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
If they had the same proof you have, where did it disappear to?
The claim was false.
And so is yours. Without God, without the truth, you make up your own
truth. And that is exactly what you have done.
So, your life is empty and pointless and vain and has no purpose because
without Him that is all a man's life adds up to.
_______________________
Anybody else see a similarity in posts from MC and aaa?
Isn't that evidence that there is only one God and one truth for all?
____________________
Me:
No. It just means you and MC might be the same person.
Or that you're both trolls that are equally stupid.
Many people believe some version of Christianity. It doesn't make any of them correct. None of them are as incredibly stupid as you are.
_________________________

Anybody can speak the truth simply by following the will of God. That
even includes you yourself. It is why I can learn about God by talking
to people like you.
__________________________
Me:

You have learned nothing since you've been here.

You still tell the same stupid lies and you have a short list of lies you tell whenever someone tells you the truth to combat your lies.

You're so full of shit your eyes are brown.

It's just a fact for you to realize.
L.Roberts
2018-11-04 12:13:39 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
You not arguing to find the truth, you are just arguing to try and make
yourself right.
And that is why you never find it.
Michael Christ
Michael Christ is just a pig ignorant bastard who is slightly less intelligent than duke who has been poorly educated to an astonishing degree by the bastards in the US church and state. Just a pig ignorant bastards both. He simply parrots other hateful, spiteful, selfish so called xian religionists.

ps, my contempt for what purports to be xianity compels me to, every time, go back and correct the correction spell checker makes when I type x- something.
Yap Honghor
MC is just a troll, even confusing himself on how his eternal creator can become true because "Nothing can create itself"!!!!!
linuxgal
2018-11-04 12:59:21 UTC
MC is just a troll, even confusing himself on how his eternal creator can become true because "Nothing can create itself"!!!!!
They tell us nothing can create itself until they get back to their god,
and god can create itself because...he's god.
2018-11-04 14:58:38 UTC
Post by linuxgal
Post by Yap Honghor
MC is just a troll, even confusing himself on how his eternal creator
can become true because "Nothing can create itself"!!!!!
They tell us nothing can create itself until they get back to their god,
and god can create itself because...he's god.
No, God is not a "self-created" idol found somewhere in the universe.
God's existence is the higher spiritual existence that has always
existed without beginning and end. It is "above" the universe.