Proof that ArtyJoe follows the Bible
2018-03-12 23:27:41 UTC
Ezekiel's bread recipe:

Ezekiel 4:12 "And thou shalt eat it as barley cakes, and thou shalt bake
it with dung that cometh out of man"

ArtyJoe's pizza recipe:

http://tinyurl.com/y8rrvltw
Yap Honghor
2018-03-12 23:42:48 UTC
He and his bible are shot stuffs....
Gospel TT
Vtandosky's Jewish & Jewishes don't believe in the Bible.
v***@gmail.com
2018-03-13 01:40:08 UTC
The dung is not part of the food. In ancient times, dried dung was used as fuel for a fire. DAMN ARE YOU IGNORANT.
v***@gmail.com
2018-03-13 01:41:43 UTC
Ezekiel 4:12 "And thou shalt eat it as barley cakes, and thou shalt bake
it with dung that cometh out of man"
http://tinyurl.com/y8rrvltw
Dry animal dung fuel (or dry manure fuel) is animal feces that has been dried in order to be used as a fuel source. It is used as a fuel in many countries around the world. Using dry manure as a fuel source is an example of reuse of excreta. A disadvantage of using this kind of fuel is increased air pollution.
Dry animal dung fuel - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dry_animal_dung_fuel
Yap Honghor
But no body uses dung as ingredient in food recipe like you do.
%
it doesn't matter how you use it
v***@gmail.com
I hate to cook and certainly would never use dried dung as fuel in this day and age when I have an electric stove available. The idiots Yap,Sam and Gospel are chronic liars.
Yap Honghor
2018-03-13 08:30:46 UTC
Post by v***@gmail.com
The dung is not part of the food. In ancient times, dried dung was used as fuel for a fire. DAMN ARE YOU IGNORANT.
But no body uses dung as ingredient in food recipe like you do.
it doesn't matter how you use it
I hate to cook and certainly would never use dried dung as fuel in this day and age when I have an electric stove available. The idiots Yap,Sam and Gospel are chronic liars.
I thought you said that Jews in early day use dung as fuel...
Burning of dung as fuel is also widely practiced in India now, what is the problem when you are following Jewish tradition?
Gospel TT

You shouldn't eat poop cause it's bad for you rumdum.
Ted
Exactly. ArtyJoe is completely disgusting.
v***@gmail.com
какая разница?
Gospel TT
You don't no no Chinese liar.
v***@gmail.com
YOU ARE A FILTHY CHRONIC LIAR.
Gospel TT
Stop a cussing ppl of lying when there not.
Street
It's all true and you know it, shit-head.
Gospel TT

Liar.
v***@gmail.com
2018-03-14 07:09:24 UTC
Your statement is a lie. I am a Jew and we follow only the Old Testament. We don't recognize the New Testament.
Gospel TT

Lol your a rumdum that don't no Ezekiel is in your Bible lol.
Street
Hey fuckwitted imbecile. Ezekiel is in the OT.
John Locke
2018-03-14 22:07:43 UTC
Ezekiel 4:12 "And thou shalt eat it as barley cakes, and thou shalt bake
it with dung that cometh out of man"
http://tinyurl.com/y8rrvltw
Your statement is a lie. I am a Jew and we follow only the Old Testament. We don't recognize the New Testament.
...Ezekiel IS in the Old Testament. Looks like you're gonna need some
remedial barley cake baking instruction. You can bring your own dung !
Street