Please, no tears and don't be anxious.
Add Reply
Michael Christ
2018-11-04 23:50:05 UTC
I will be away for a month as I have some things to attend. I have to
spend some nice time with some nice people and have all round nice
things to see and do.

So nice Mike will not be here for you because he has to be nice
somewhere else. I'll be back though as I can see the need for truth is
becoming more vital as every day passes.

The so-called christians are in some ways a little better off because
they speak about God to some degree, though they don't know Him.
However the atheists, to be honest, are why they the word 'idiots' is in
the English language and are in dire need of help!!

It beggars belief what those atheists say, so ignorant, bizarrely
stupid, so logically absent, so subconsciously scammed by man made
religion and in addition to that, completely fooled by what comes out of
their egocentric minds and mouths. Its truly staggering. Since I care
about them I will continue the work of trying to wake those dead empty
souls up.

So lonely, so afraid, so deluded, so pitiful, just the type of people
the wonderful Lord Jesus Christ came to save!

Remember, the universe, this world, is not eternal it is subject to time
and finality. Nothing and I mean no thing in existence can create
itself, it is impossible, so all we have and all we are was created by
an intelligent, personal, intimate eternal Creator and a child can see that!

There is no 'matter' that can make itself from non-being, no energy that
produces itself from non-existence, it is merely a ploy of sinful men to
try and find reason to reject God because they perceive in their blind
stupidity and ignorance He might interfere with their widdle, lonely,
selfish, self-destructive lives.

Can I get an amen.

Amen!

So until a little while from now...

Michael Christ AKA Mike the Nice, Nice Mike, Mike Niceness Mike, against
taking a life of a baby in the womb, against taking any life, against
causing any spiritual or physical harm to any neighbour, against hurting
children in any way (RCC), only goodness and niceness to my fellow man,
all in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ who loved us and gave His life
for us, signing off for now!
%
and then up your bum
Rod
2018-11-05 00:09:40 UTC
[...]
Take care in your travels Mikey. Hope to see you later.

Bye. Rod
Davej
2018-11-05 00:50:28 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
[...]
The so-called christians are in some ways a little better off because
they speak about God to some degree, though they don't know Him.
Thank goodness you and your imaginary friend can go dancing on down
the bunny trail together.
Post by Michael Christ
all in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ who loved us and gave
His life for us
Gave his life? Pretending to be dead for three days out of an infinite
life? What a very fake sacrifice.
MikeYost
your life would be a phony sacrifice
linuxgal
2018-11-05 01:13:35 UTC
Gave his life? Pretending to be dead for three days out of an infinite
life? What a very fake sacrifice.
If you have a quantity of something with no limit, and you lose three of
those things, how much do you have left? The same amount. So no
sacrifice. At all.
Mary Smith
2018-11-05 01:20:06 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
So nice Mike will not be here for you
Ohhhhhhh, and I was just about to give my life over
to Jesus. Maybe aaa or duke can convince me.
--
There is no verifiable evidence of any god(s). None whatsoever.
Atheist: anyone who says "I don't buy the claim 'a god exists'".
Sycophant: a compulsive ass-kisser of un-evidenced dictator god.
aaa
2018-11-05 04:34:30 UTC
Post by Mary Smith
Post by Michael Christ
So nice Mike will not be here for you
Ohhhhhhh, and I was just about to give my life over
to Jesus. Maybe aaa or duke can convince me.
Not likely. Only God can convince you to believe in him with those
spiritual evidence listed in my signature. If you belong to God, you
will be convinced by at least one of those spiritual evidence of God.

And since he has not been convinced, what's in your sig are trash!!!!
aaa
2018-11-05 15:14:50 UTC
Post by Mary Smith
Post by Michael Christ
So nice Mike will not be here for you
Ohhhhhhh, and I was just about to give my life over
to Jesus. Maybe aaa or duke can convince me.
Not likely. Only God can convince you to believe in him with those
spiritual evidence listed in my signature. If you belong to God, you
will be convinced by at least one of those spiritual evidence of God.
And since he has not been convinced, what's in your sig are trash!!!!
That is not for you to decide. Only God can decide when and how his
evidence is going to be revealed to us personally.

2018-11-05 16:09:41 UTC
[...]
That is not for you to decide. Only God can decide when and how his
evidence is going to be revealed to us personally.
Hey, if it keeps you guys out of trouble, why should I care how many
imaginary friends are perched on your shoulder, whispering to you?
Christopher A. Lee
2018-11-05 16:17:02 UTC
[...]
That is not for you to decide. Only God can decide when and how his
evidence is going to be revealed to us personally.
WHAT FUCKING GOD?
Post by Davej
Hey, if it keeps you guys out of trouble, why should I care how many
imaginary friends are perched on your shoulder, whispering to you?
As usual, the sociopathic moron rudely and stupidly talks about it as
if atheists were really Christians.
aaa
2018-11-05 16:56:56 UTC
[...] That is not for you to decide. Only God can decide when and
how his evidence is going to be revealed to us personally.
Hey, if it keeps you guys out of trouble, why should I care how many
imaginary friends are perched on your shoulder, whispering to you?
The real point is that God's existence has been proven by the spiritual
evidence of God. You have no excuse to deny God's existence based on
your willful ignorance anymore.

2018-11-05 20:33:04 UTC
[...] That is not for you to decide. Only God can decide when and
how his evidence is going to be revealed to us personally.
Hey, if it keeps you guys out of trouble, why should I care how many
imaginary friends are perched on your shoulder, whispering to you?
The real point is that God's existence has been proven by the spiritual
evidence of God. You have no excuse to deny God's existence based on
your willful ignorance anymore.
Except you don't have any evidence, so you sink to the level of talking
about "spiritual" evidence, which is just an excuse for zero evidence.
aaa
2018-11-05 23:48:48 UTC
[...] That is not for you to decide. Only God can decide when and
how his evidence is going to be revealed to us personally.
Hey, if it keeps you guys out of trouble, why should I care how many
imaginary friends are perched on your shoulder, whispering to you?
The real point is that God's existence has been proven by the spiritual
evidence of God. You have no excuse to deny God's existence based on
your willful ignorance anymore.
Except you don't have any evidence, so you sink to the level of talking
about "spiritual" evidence, which is just an excuse for zero evidence.
Your lack of understanding about the spiritual doesn't make the
spiritual less evident. It's only the evidence of your own lack of
philosophical understanding.

There are millions of deluded theists calling themselves Christians, yet not a single one dares to come out to give his evidence for his pixie, but you are exception because of your broken head????
aaa
2018-11-06 15:41:11 UTC
[...] That is not for you to decide. Only God can decide when
and how his evidence is going to be revealed to us personally.
Hey, if it keeps you guys out of trouble, why should I care how
many imaginary friends are perched on your shoulder, whispering
to you?
The real point is that God's existence has been proven by the
spiritual evidence of God. You have no excuse to deny God's
existence based on your willful ignorance anymore.
There are millions of deluded theists calling themselves Christians,
yet not a single one dares to come out to give his evidence for his
pixie, but you are exception because of your broken head????
All believers testify for God with their action and speech wherever they
go. I'm just one of them.

2018-11-07 02:55:25 UTC
[...] That is not for you to decide. Only God can decide when
and how his evidence is going to be revealed to us personally.
Hey, if it keeps you guys out of trouble, why should I care how
many imaginary friends are perched on your shoulder, whispering
to you?
The real point is that God's existence has been proven by the
spiritual evidence of God. You have no excuse to deny God's
existence based on your willful ignorance anymore.
There are millions of deluded theists calling themselves Christians,
yet not a single one dares to come out to give his evidence for his
pixie, but you are exception because of your broken head????
All believers testify for God with their action and speech wherever they
go. I'm just one of them.
And find me a pixie before you theists do any action....
Or, you want to jump off a building to demonstrate your faith in the existence of your pixie???????????
aaa
2018-11-07 05:21:41 UTC
[...]
It's your own responsibility to find your own God.

2018-11-07 08:37:07 UTC
[...]
There is none for any human to find!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Even if there is, I shall ask it to fuck off.....
aaa
2018-11-07 16:27:59 UTC
[...]
According to philosophy, you can't avoid God if you want to live your
life. God exists at the center of every life. This is a philosophical
fact proven by life itself. Only a person of total philosophical
ignorance would deny the existence of God.

2018-11-08 03:09:28 UTC
[...]
This is just a broken words, of no meaning from your broken head!!!
Post by aaa
This is a philosophical
fact proven by life itself. Only a person of total philosophical
ignorance would deny the existence of God.
Now you are producing salad by combining philosophy with pixie!
Surely no teacher teaches you that!!!
aaa
2018-11-08 16:06:04 UTC
[...]
Why?
This is a philosophical
fact proven by life itself. Only a person of total philosophical
ignorance would deny the existence of God.
Now you are producing salad by combining philosophy with pixie!
Surely no teacher teaches you that!!!
What I said is just simple logic that everybody can understand, yes.

2018-11-09 02:05:56 UTC
[...]
Why? You aren't aware of your broken condition????????????????
Since there is no pixie to heal, you need long patience for medical to have a break through.....
However simple, if it is broken, no one can understand....
aaa
2018-11-09 15:20:20 UTC
[...]
I'm only asking why you can't understand such simple statements.
This is a philosophical
fact proven by life itself. Only a person of total philosophical
ignorance would deny the existence of God.
Now you are producing salad by combining philosophy with pixie!
Surely no teacher teaches you that!!!
What I said is just simple logic that everybody can understand, yes.
However simple, if it is broken, no one can understand....
That's just your empty claim.

2018-11-07 22:01:47 UTC
[...]
If you jumped, we'll call on satan you save you.

The Purpose of the NT Word of God is not to inform as it did in
the OT,but instead to form us in the very image of Jesus Christ.
2018-11-08 03:10:24 UTC
[...]
If you jump, I will call your zombie to save you, OK?
2018-11-08 21:58:06 UTC
[...]
God gives us free will. Remember.

2018-11-09 02:08:31 UTC
[...]
And an idiot theists like you never exercise your free will to demonstrate your faith by leaping off a cliff, for the purpose of union with your beloved pixie?

Such cowardice....and zero faith for your pixie.
2018-11-09 17:49:26 UTC
[...]
And a stupid ass like you doesn't get it that we have free will, free enough to
jump off a cliff if we wish.

It is human affairs, nothing to do with a stupid fucking pixie which is non-existent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rod
I was convinced by all of them..
aaa
2018-11-05 15:18:53 UTC
Post by Rod
Post by aaa
Post by Mary Smith
Post by Michael Christ
So nice Mike will not be here for you
Ohhhhhhh, and I was just about to give my life over
to Jesus. Maybe aaa or duke can convince me.
Not likely. Only God can convince you to believe in him with those
spiritual evidence listed in my signature. If you belong to God, you
will be convinced by at least one of those spiritual evidence of God.
I was convinced by all of them..
Great! I'm sure you are still convinced by all of them.

Once saved always saved!

:-)

Atheist ------------------------------
2018-11-05 20:21:02 UTC
Post by Mary Smith
Post by Michael Christ
So nice Mike will not be here for you
Ohhhhhhh, and I was just about to give my life over
to Jesus. Maybe aaa or duke can convince me.
I hear Jesus could use a blow job; with "God" and "holy" ghost
that's three blow jobs at once.

LOL
Yap Honghor
2018-11-05 01:33:22 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
I will be away for a month as I have some things to attend. I have to
spend some nice time with some nice people and have all round nice
things to see and do.
Yes, but don't sell your snake oil!
Post by Michael Christ
So nice Mike will not be here for you because he has to be nice
somewhere else. I'll be back though as I can see the need for truth is
becoming more vital as every day passes.
Please stay with your nice people for as long as they want you....
Post by Michael Christ
The so-called christians are in some ways a little better off because
they speak about God to some degree, though they don't know Him.
However the atheists, to be honest, are why they the word 'idiots' is in
the English language and are in dire need of help!!
They are the deluded lot, nothing special.
Atheists live well happily, don't worry.
Post by Michael Christ
It beggars belief what those atheists say, so ignorant, bizarrely
stupid, so logically absent, so subconsciously scammed by man made
religion and in addition to that, completely fooled by what comes out of
their egocentric minds and mouths. Its truly staggering. Since I care
about them I will continue the work of trying to wake those dead empty
souls up.
We have asked for your show of your pixie, yet get nothing as usual.
Post by Michael Christ
So lonely, so afraid, so deluded, so pitiful, just the type of people
the wonderful Lord Jesus Christ came to save!
Your jesus and your creator are in conflict....one that is the original pixie while the jesus was his creation. So are the demon, devil, satan, etc.
Post by Michael Christ
Remember, the universe, this world, is not eternal it is subject to time
and finality. Nothing and I mean no thing in existence can create
itself, it is impossible, so all we have and all we are was created by
an intelligent, personal, intimate eternal Creator and a child can see that!
So, a eternal creator is impossible, according to you!!!!!
Post by Michael Christ
There is no 'matter' that can make itself from non-being, no energy that
produces itself from non-existence, it is merely a ploy of sinful men to
try and find reason to reject God because they perceive in their blind
stupidity and ignorance He might interfere with their widdle, lonely,
selfish, self-destructive lives.
You are a confused troll that you do not know what you are talking about!!!
Post by Michael Christ
Can I get an amen.
You scream in pain....that is amen.
Post by Michael Christ
Amen!
Oh, so painful!
for us, signing off for now!
default
2018-11-05 14:25:08 UTC
On Mon, 5 Nov 2018 10:50:05 +1100, Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
So nice Mike
When did you assume the title nice?
Slaveholders Can Tell Me Nothing About Human Right
Wow... It seems to me like you're describing hypathiab7 here. Every word that you use in your sentence can apply to her. That lady has been wasting her life on this NEWSGROUP for over 20 years and she still looks stupid
Peter Pan
2018-11-05 23:58:48 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
I will be away for a month as I have some things to attend. I have to
spend some nice time with some nice people and have all round nice
things to see and do.
To declare victory and retreat is not that bad of a
strategy in these circumstances... as opposed to duke,
who stays to get his head knocked off daily.

And the glorious general led the advance
With a glorious swish of his sword and lance
And a glorious clank of his tin-plated pants.
Then we went 'round a corner and found that, alas,
There was MORE than one Poozer in Pompelmoose Pass!
And Genghis Khan Schmitz shouted out to his men.
"This happens in war every now and again.
Some times you are winners. Some times you are
losers.
We NEVER can win against so many poozers
And so I suggest that it's time to retreat!"
And the army raced off on its tin plated feet.
-- Dr. Seuss, from "I Had Trouble In Getting To
Solla Sollew"
Post by Michael Christ
Can I get an amen.
Watch out for that door.
ravn
2018-11-06 01:14:14 UTC
I will be away for a month ...
Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.
Gronk
2018-11-07 03:23:50 UTC
I will be away for a month as I have some things to attend.  I have to
spend some nice time with some nice people and have all round nice things
to see and do.
Finally getting that de-programming and therapy you so sorely need, eh? We
therefore wish you the best.