Jesus could have been a humanoid
2018-04-08 13:41:58 UTC
On Saturday, April 7, 2018 at 3:38:44 PM UTC-4, Wise TibetanMonkey, Most
He was an anti kosher rebel. He made a point of avoiding kosher.
https://imgflip.com/i/27ygzc?lerp=1523167411449
I see; so Jesus was a white caucasian male with blue eyes, long brown hair,
and designer beard/moustache?
Which version of the bible have you been reading?
For all we know, Jesus could have been a humanoid.

https://imgflip.com/i/27f0u3

---------------------------------
FUN FOR LIBERATION
facebook.com/liboriojolgorio

THE JUNGLE
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nffbCR_uCZ6znjf3gLiFRXSAoLzhWtoZ6U4S7Y37aKc/edit?usp=sharing

BANANA POWER MAGIC BRACELET
Banana Warrior @eBay
2018-04-08 15:15:57 UTC
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
On Saturday, April 7, 2018 at 3:38:44 PM UTC-4, Wise TibetanMonkey, Most
He was an anti kosher rebel. He made a point of avoiding kosher.
https://imgflip.com/i/27ygzc?lerp=1523167411449
I see; so Jesus was a white caucasian male with blue eyes, long brown hair,
and designer beard/moustache?
Which version of the bible have you been reading?
For all we know, Jesus could have been a humanoid.
https://imgflip.com/i/27f0u3
But not a nigger?
Or a raghead?
And not Chinese, despite their civilisation being far more advanced than the
Romans of that period?
Yes, he could be all of the above or nothing at all.

He's the perfect franchise.
John Locke
2018-04-08 16:32:52 UTC
On Sun, 8 Apr 2018 06:41:58 -0700 (PDT), "Wise TibetanMonkey, Most
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
On Saturday, April 7, 2018 at 3:38:44 PM UTC-4, Wise TibetanMonkey, Most
He was an anti kosher rebel. He made a point of avoiding kosher.
https://imgflip.com/i/27ygzc?lerp=1523167411449
I see; so Jesus was a white caucasian male with blue eyes, long brown hair,
and designer beard/moustache?
Which version of the bible have you been reading?
For all we know, Jesus could have been a humanoid.
...yes, baby Jesus was most likely some form of advanced
android implant...complete with a nanobot system to simulate human
growth and to repair any damage due to torture and/or crucifixion
later on in life. This would also explain the magic tricks and
healing "miracles". We can now throw out that silly "conception
through the Holy Sprit" hogwash. Christians will have to get their
asses together and do a rewrite on the New Testament. This time
they'll have something that makes a bit of sense !
Jesus was the first humanoid in recorded history and made room for millions more.
duke
2018-04-09 22:01:22 UTC
On Sun, 8 Apr 2018 06:41:58 -0700 (PDT), "Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
On Saturday, April 7, 2018 at 3:38:44 PM UTC-4, Wise TibetanMonkey, Most
He was an anti kosher rebel. He made a point of avoiding kosher.
https://imgflip.com/i/27ygzc?lerp=1523167411449
I see; so Jesus was a white caucasian male with blue eyes, long brown hair,
and designer beard/moustache?
Which version of the bible have you been reading?
For all we know, Jesus could have been a humanoid.
He was definitely a human being and a carpenter.

The Purpose of the NT Word of God is not to inform as it did in
the OT,but instead to form us in the very image of Jesus Christ.
2018-04-10 16:27:47 UTC
On Sun, 8 Apr 2018 06:41:58 -0700 (PDT), "Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
On Saturday, April 7, 2018 at 3:38:44 PM UTC-4, Wise TibetanMonkey, Most
He was an anti kosher rebel. He made a point of avoiding kosher.
https://imgflip.com/i/27ygzc?lerp=1523167411449
I see; so Jesus was a white caucasian male with blue eyes, long brown hair,
and designer beard/moustache?
Which version of the bible have you been reading?
For all we know, Jesus could have been a humanoid.
He was definitely a human being and a carpenter.
..really ?? How would you know without a DNA test ? Since
impregnation by the "Holy Spirit" is preposterous idea, you'll need to
consider other options. A alien implant is your best bet if wish to
continue perpetrating your silly myths. That would at least lend some
sensibility to your hokey Jesus story.
duke
2018-04-11 15:42:09 UTC
On Sun, 8 Apr 2018 06:41:58 -0700 (PDT), "Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
On Saturday, April 7, 2018 at 3:38:44 PM UTC-4, Wise TibetanMonkey, Most
He was an anti kosher rebel. He made a point of avoiding kosher.
https://imgflip.com/i/27ygzc?lerp=1523167411449
I see; so Jesus was a white caucasian male with blue eyes, long brown hair,
and designer beard/moustache?
Which version of the bible have you been reading?
For all we know, Jesus could have been a humanoid.
He was definitely a human being and a carpenter.
..really ?? How would you know without a DNA test ? Since
impregnation by the "Holy Spirit" is preposterous idea, you'll need to
consider other options.
The Holy Spirit is God. No impregnation. God willed himself to become flesh.
Post by John Locke
A alien implant is your best bet if wish to
continue perpetrating your silly myths. That would at least lend some
sensibility to your hokey Jesus story.
Your rejection is to your account, not mine.

*****
Yosemite Sam
2018-04-11 15:50:21 UTC
BECAUSE WE DON'T CARE
duke
2018-04-12 12:51:48 UTC
Post by Yosemite Sam
BECAUSE WE DON'T CARE
And thus still totally wrong.

2018-04-10 12:16:06 UTC
On Sun, 8 Apr 2018 06:41:58 -0700 (PDT), "Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
On Saturday, April 7, 2018 at 3:38:44 PM UTC-4, Wise TibetanMonkey, Most
He was an anti kosher rebel. He made a point of avoiding kosher.
https://imgflip.com/i/27ygzc?lerp=1523167411449
I see; so Jesus was a white caucasian male with blue eyes, long brown hair,
and designer beard/moustache?
Which version of the bible have you been reading?
For all we know, Jesus could have been a humanoid.
He's guaranteed to have been a man.

2018-04-10 13:16:28 UTC
On Sun, 8 Apr 2018 06:41:58 -0700 (PDT), "Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
On Saturday, April 7, 2018 at 3:38:44 PM UTC-4, Wise TibetanMonkey, Most
He was an anti kosher rebel. He made a point of avoiding kosher.
https://imgflip.com/i/27ygzc?lerp=1523167411449
I see; so Jesus was a white caucasian male with blue eyes, long brown hair,
and designer beard/moustache?
Which version of the bible have you been reading?
For all we know, Jesus could have been a humanoid.
He's guaranteed to have been a man.
No sense of humor. That's a sign of humanoid.

He clearly said "My kingdom is not of this world."
Jesus was a humanoid who never made a woman happy. No further proof is needed.
duke
2018-04-11 18:45:44 UTC
On Tue, 10 Apr 2018 06:16:28 -0700 (PDT), "Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble
Post by duke
On Sun, 8 Apr 2018 06:41:58 -0700 (PDT), "Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
On Saturday, April 7, 2018 at 3:38:44 PM UTC-4, Wise TibetanMonkey, Most
He was an anti kosher rebel. He made a point of avoiding kosher.
https://imgflip.com/i/27ygzc?lerp=1523167411449
I see; so Jesus was a white caucasian male with blue eyes, long brown hair,
and designer beard/moustache?
Which version of the bible have you been reading?
For all we know, Jesus could have been a humanoid.
He's guaranteed to have been a man.
No sense of humor. That's a sign of humanoid.
Jesus loved a good party.
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
He clearly said "My kingdom is not of this world."
Right, his *kingdom*.

2018-04-11 19:23:04 UTC
On Tue, 10 Apr 2018 06:16:28 -0700 (PDT), "Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
No sense of humor. That's a sign of humanoid.
Jesus loved a good party.
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
He clearly said "My kingdom is not of this world."
Right, his *kingdom*.
No human can walk on water and come back from the dead.

Humanoid it is.
duke
2018-04-12 12:54:35 UTC
On Wed, 11 Apr 2018 12:23:04 -0700 (PDT), "Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble
Post by duke
On Tue, 10 Apr 2018 06:16:28 -0700 (PDT), "Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
No sense of humor. That's a sign of humanoid.
Jesus loved a good party.
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
He clearly said "My kingdom is not of this world."
Right, his *kingdom*.
No human can walk on water and come back from the dead.
With the hand of God reaching out for you, one can.

Humans _are_ humanoid.
2018-04-12 19:33:58 UTC
Humans _are_ humanoid.
My definition says "similar to human," so we may have been humanoids 100,000 years ago. It also has the meaning of robot.

Jesus was faking being human, just as many Christians.
2018-04-13 05:20:56 UTC
Post by Malcolm McMahon
Humans _are_ humanoid.
My definition says "similar to human," so we may have been humanoids 100,000 years ago. It also has the meaning of robot.
Jesus was faking being human, just as many Christians.
Funny that Jesus was a real humanoid (unfeeling, perfect) while the Christians clearly display human behavior (anger, jealousy, greed) as if they were two different species. Perhaps they R. It's only the zombie behavior that connects them.

We need gods and goddess with real feelings and imperfect or nothing at all.
Malcolm McMahon
2018-04-13 09:31:04 UTC
Post by Malcolm McMahon
Humans _are_ humanoid.
My definition says "similar to human," so we may have been humanoids 100,000 years ago. It also has the meaning of robot.
Jesus was faking being human, just as many Christians.
Funny that Jesus was a real humanoid (unfeeling, perfect) while the Christians clearly display human behavior (anger, jealousy, greed) as if they were two different species. Perhaps they R. It's only the zombie behavior that connects them.
Nah! Remember the story of how he lost his rag with the Temple's tourist industry?
I think we like our gods to be somewhat scary and capricious.
2018-04-13 13:43:39 UTC
Post by Malcolm McMahon
Humans _are_ humanoid.
My definition says "similar to human," so we may have been humanoids 100,000 years ago. It also has the meaning of robot.
Jesus was faking being human, just as many Christians.
Funny that Jesus was a real humanoid (unfeeling, perfect) while the Christians clearly display human behavior (anger, jealousy, greed) as if they were two different species. Perhaps they R. It's only the zombie behavior that connects them.
Nah! Remember the story of how he lost his rag with the Temple's tourist industry?
True, he had a human reaction in an otherwise perfect life. This outburst may have been staged to appear human, don't U think?
Well yes, but the Greek gods were fun and capricious.
Malcolm McMahon
2018-04-13 14:02:49 UTC
Post by Malcolm McMahon
Humans _are_ humanoid.
My definition says "similar to human," so we may have been humanoids 100,000 years ago. It also has the meaning of robot.
Jesus was faking being human, just as many Christians.
Funny that Jesus was a real humanoid (unfeeling, perfect) while the Christians clearly display human behavior (anger, jealousy, greed) as if they were two different species. Perhaps they R. It's only the zombie behavior that connects them.
Nah! Remember the story of how he lost his rag with the Temple's tourist industry?
True, he had a human reaction in an otherwise perfect life. This outburst may have been staged to appear human, don't U think?
I think that, if the guy actually existed, apart from the one evangelist who did the Bethlehem thing (probably because he was trying to validate an earlier prophesy) we hear nothing about Jesus except the last few years between about the age of 30, and the crucifixion.

I think that, odds are, he had a wife and six kids in the meantime and that we know very little about.
2018-04-13 14:18:45 UTC
I think that, odds are, he had a wife and six kids in the meantime and that we know very little about.
It's weird we didn't hear about his life as human. I think they made him too good to be true. And now people who R most imperfect want to hear about a perfect Jesus.

Definitely a wife with six kids would make him human. A humanoid wouldn't care about any of that. He was pre-programmed to do a job.