Gay & doubting
Add Reply
JTEM
2018-12-01 02:29:56 UTC
A "HomoSkeptical."

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/22872447902
Moses Bones Also
2018-12-01 08:25:12 UTC
Post by JTEM
A "HomoSkeptical."
Magic? If dark energy's (garry denke's) gravitons are
magic then my answer would have to be yes, I did.

Ark of God underneath Stonehenge,
1.2m (4ft) beneath the Heel Stone.

Ark of God is beneath Stonehenge,
1.2m (4ft) underneath Heelstone.

Moses Bones Also
Kevrob
2018-12-01 18:06:38 UTC
Post by JTEM
A "HomoSkeptical."
Q) What do you call a gay theist?

A) Sucker!

JTEM
2018-12-01 19:40:27 UTC
Kevrob wrote:

[...]

You post under numerous handles, you're emotionally
fucked up and your idea of "Trolling" is shaming
you & your stupidity.

Abiogenesis is a belief. Period. It falls outside of
science -- it's "True" to you believers no matter
what, can never be falsified -- and you're a stupid
little girl who cries whenever you're reminded of
this fact.

And, oh; Darwin was an idiot. He didn't invent or
discover evolution, he never experimented, he never
practiced science but he was a plagiarist who, by
becoming the face of Naturalism & rejecting real
men of science (such as Mendel), literally set
science back by a matter of decades. He was the very
antithesis of progress.

And, again, your pathetic emotional state can't deal
with this, and flips out whenever you're reminded...

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/180621881238
Kevrob
2018-12-01 20:04:34 UTC
Post by JTEM
[...]
You post under numerous handles,
You are dead wrong about that, McGuinness.

Name one of these alternate nyms or sockpuppets.
I don't use them.
Post by JTEM
you're emotionally fucked up....
More than the average Joe? I doubt it.
Post by JTEM
and your idea of "Trolling" is shaming
you & your stupidity.
My idea of "trolling" would be:

http://www.catb.org/jargon/html/T/troll.html

...and in this group, people who violate the charter & FAQ
continually, per:

http://web.archive.org/web/20160314200548/http://alt-atheism.org/atheism:faq

Ridiculing trolls like you is fine under our charter.

Now, go back to making movies no one will ever pay to see.,
and stop trolling here.

2018-12-01 20:07:29 UTC
[...]
Post by JTEM
and your idea of "Trolling" is shaming
you & your stupidity.
http://www.catb.org/jargon/html/T/troll.html
...and in this group, people who violate the charter & FAQ
http://web.archive.org/web/20160314200548/http://alt-atheism.org/atheism:faq
Ridiculing trolls like you is fine under our charter.
Now, go back to making movies no one will ever pay to see.,
and stop trolling here.
everybody run it's the alt.atheism cop ,
he'll arrested you and tell you unbelievable sins
Kevrob
2018-12-01 20:27:47 UTC
[...]
Post by JTEM
and your idea of "Trolling" is shaming
you & your stupidity.
http://www.catb.org/jargon/html/T/troll.html
...and in this group, people who violate the charter & FAQ
http://web.archive.org/web/20160314200548/http://alt-atheism.org/atheism:faq
Ridiculing trolls like you is fine under our charter.
Now, go back to making movies no one will ever pay to see.,
and stop trolling here.
everybody run it's the alt.atheism cop ,
he'll arrested you and tell you unbelievable sins
Move along Pee Scent. Nothing to sniff here. Move along!

[/nypd uniform voice]

2018-12-01 20:48:36 UTC
[...]
Post by JTEM
and your idea of "Trolling" is shaming
you & your stupidity.
http://www.catb.org/jargon/html/T/troll.html
...and in this group, people who violate the charter & FAQ
http://web.archive.org/web/20160314200548/http://alt-atheism.org/atheism:faq
Ridiculing trolls like you is fine under our charter.
Now, go back to making movies no one will ever pay to see.,
and stop trolling here.
everybody run it's the alt.atheism cop ,
he'll arrested you and tell you unbelievable sins
Move along Pee Scent. Nothing to sniff here. Move along!
[/nypd uniform voice]
see , just like a cop , at least he thinks he is ,
he's stupid enough to believe if he tells you to leave , you will ,
isn't it funny what the newbies do
JTEM
2018-12-01 23:56:56 UTC
You are
Nothing has changed. You're still a pathetic
nym shifting troll who lacks the emotional
capacity to deal with reality.

I'm laughing at you!

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/180696483898
Kevrob
2018-12-04 23:29:53 UTC
Post by JTEM
Post by Kevrob
You are
Nothing has changed. You're still a pathetic
nym shifting troll who lacks the emotional
capacity to deal with reality.
..and the other nym(s) is (are?)

JTEM
2018-12-07 05:23:46 UTC
..and the
Just look at this thread! Look what set you off
this time, what sent you into your spiral...

You are emotionally crippled.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/180846636393