Rightwing Christian Shocker! God Said to Be Angry As Self Proclaimed World's Greatest Christian Trump Ignores Apostle's Creed at Bush Funeral, Is Questioned Over 'Christian' Credentials
Add Reply
American WASP - Convert NOW Or Die
2018-12-06 12:19:09 UTC
Even more shock as evil Negro Muslim from Kenya Obama knew the words and
prayed like a good Christian while Trump refused.

Donald Trump Ignores Apostle's Creed at Bush Funeral, Is Questioned Over
'Christian' Credentials
Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton, Barack Obama and their wives glanced up and
down from the programs they held in front of them and spoke the prayer,
along with everyone else visible in the video.

It's a prayer recited in homes, churches, and cathedrals across the world,
as an affirmation of Christian faith and acceptance of the divinity of
Jesus Christ, as well as an acclamation of the Holy Trinity.

"I believe in God, the Father Almighty, creator of heaven and earth. Do you
believe in Jesus Christ? I believe in Jesus Christ, his only Son, our Lord,
who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, suffered
under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died, and was buried; he descended to
the dead."

The Apostle's Creed is Christianity 101 is what we're saying, known to
anyone with even the slightest familiarity of the religion But, as he is in
so many other things, Donald Trump seems ignorant of it; or at least, he
doesn't seem to know the words.

The recent state funeral of former US President George HW Bush saw other
previous holders of that high office, American statesmen, politicians,
diplomats and dignitaries, unfettered by partisanship and ideology, come
together simply to celebrate the extraordinary life and career of an even
more extraordinary man. It was truly a somber, respectful ceremony, until
the 45th President of the United States come and completely crass up the
joint.

ALSO READ | Scott Free: Donald Trump Makes Spelling Mistake, and Twitter is
Making Him Pay

Among his many faux-pas during the funeral, both Trump and his wife Melania
did not join in the prayer recited by everyone else present in the
cathedral.

According to the Washington Post, videos from the funeral showed a front
row of presidents at the Washington National Cathedral, standing and
reciting it along with the program. Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton, Barack
Obama and their wives glanced up and down from the programs they held in
front of them and spoke the prayer, along with everyone else visible in the
video. The program, as is typical, calls for the prayer to be said in
unison. Trump stood, with his hands folded in front of him, his lips not
moving, the program held absently in one hand; Melania also did not speak,
nor did she hold a program.

The response was swift and unforgiving, with eagle-eyed observers pouncing
on the fact that a President, widely, if vaguely, viewed as a folk hero by
American Christian hardliners didn't seemn aware of, or even worse,
interested in this most basic of prayers.

John Ziegler
?
@Zigmanfreud
It’s SO weird that Barack Obama (the “Muslim”) knew all the words to the
Apostles’ Creed, and Donald Trump (the Evangelical hero) didn’t know any of
them, and didn’t even bother to read them. #GeorgeHWBushFuneral

46.4K
12:56 PM - Dec 5, 2018
Twitter Ads info and privacy
14K people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy

Laura Seay
?
@texasinafrica
The Trumps aren't reading along with the Apostles' Creed. It's right there
on the program.

55
12:54 PM - Dec 5, 2018
Twitter Ads info and privacy
23 people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy

The Modern Kingfish
@ModernKingfish
How do Donald and Melania Trump get away with not reciting the Apostles'
Creed along with literally everyone else in the National Cathedral? Not
even gonna participate in church, on camera, in front of the world. Can't
be bothered. #GeorgeHWBushFuneral

906
12:58 PM - Dec 5, 2018
STO...
2018-12-06 12:50:31 UTC
Post by American WASP - Convert NOW Or Die
[...]
Are you supposed to pray for the Devil? I know the Devils minions might
do that but what about the rest of us?

For an Atheist you seem really concerned about Church Doctrine.

Most of these Church "RULES" didn't exist when Jesus was preaching...
did Jesus create any of them? Or are these the Radicalized Liberal
Church Judiciary interpreting the words of Jesus for us?
That's Karma
STO...
2018-12-06 13:47:23 UTC
Post by American WASP - Convert NOW Or Die
Even more shock as evil Negro Muslim from Kenya Obama knew the words and
prayed like a good Christian while Trump refused.
\

Obama was reading his grocery list and his lips were moving..... like
any idiot who can't concentrate for more than 10 seconds.
--
That's Karma