Atheism.
Michael Christ
2020-02-06 22:26:29 UTC
I can't be with you forever, atheism.

Michael Christ
--
Rom 5:8  But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
yet sinners, Christ died for us.

"If God is not first in everything He is not first in anything."
Ted
2020-02-06 23:11:57 UTC
LOL. Oh damn.
Kevrob
2020-02-07 01:31:15 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
I can't be with you forever, atheism.
One hopes that just means he has to trim a USENET feed
or internet connection from his budget.

Maybe they don't allow that in the Old Trolls Home?
Post by Ted
LOL. Oh damn.
LOL.
Michael Christ
2020-02-07 04:31:34 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
I can't be with you forever, atheism.
One hopes that just means he has to trim a USENET feed
or internet connection from his budget.
Maybe they don't allow that in the Old Trolls Home?
Post by Ted
LOL. Oh damn.
The worse thing in this world is for God to leave you alone, Stupid.

Michael Christ

Michael Christ
2020-02-07 04:10:22 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
I can't be with you forever, atheism.
Michael Christ
LOL. Oh damn.
You hear things from me that I can't hear being said anywhere.

I simply speak what the Lord puts in my heart and what He says is
perfect and never wrong.

Like I said, can't be here forever.

When the lights go on, nothing will be hidden, like for instance all
that has been said and told you right here.

Like I keep saying, no excuses.

Michael Christ

Kevrob
2020-02-07 04:43:20 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
I can't be with you forever, atheism.
Michael Christ
LOL. Oh damn.
You hear things from me that I can't hear being said anywhere.
I simply speak what the Lord puts in my heart and what He says is
perfect and never wrong.
Ergo, "what I say is never wrong..."

Do you _hear_ yourself? You are making the claim
that "the Lord" gives you info that results in
infallible utterances.

Did the Vatican move to Hobart? Is there a
"Pope Stevie" now?

What a k00k!

2020-02-07 08:22:30 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
You hear things from me that I can't hear being said anywhere.
What?
Post by Michael Christ
I simply speak what the Lord puts in my heart and what He says is
perfect and never wrong.

That's just another unprovable belief. To me it sounds like a delusion or a lie.
Post by Michael Christ
Like I said, can't be here forever.
Promise?
Post by Michael Christ
When the lights go on, nothing will be hidden, like for instance all
that has been said and told you right here.

And then you'll really be sorry.
Post by Michael Christ
Like I keep saying, no excuses.
No excuse for you posting your unprovable beliefs.
They're meaningless since they can't be proved.
Michael Christ
2020-02-07 08:30:15 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
I simply speak what the Lord puts in my heart and what He says is
perfect and never wrong.
That's just another unprovable belief. To me it sounds like a delusion or a lie.
Thank you for voicing your belief, though you can't prove it.

However, in relation to your belief, time will tell what is the truth.

I am very comfortable about that.

Michael Christ

Davej
2020-02-07 18:42:50 UTC
[...]
Wow, imaginary perfect telepathic heart catheterization.
Christopher A. Lee
2020-02-07 19:16:16 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
[...]
I simply speak what the Lord puts in my heart and what
He says is perfect and never wrong.
Wow, imaginary perfect telepathic heart catheterization.
It's a stunt - a stint with a stent.
.
Michael Christ
2020-02-07 04:11:14 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
I can't be with you forever, atheism.
Michael Christ
LOL. Oh damn.
It would be better for you in fact if you never read a thing I write.

Michael Christ

Ted
2020-02-07 08:13:46 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
I can't be with you forever, atheism.
Michael Christ
LOL. Oh damn.
It would be better for you in fact if you never read a thing I
write.
Post by Michael Christ
Michael Christ
Oh heck no, don't say that, MX, you're not that bad. Besides, I don't
mind reading ludicrously fuckwitted tripe if it's entertaining, as
yours is.
Michael Christ
2020-02-07 08:27:51 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Michael Christ
Oh heck no, don't say that, MX, you're not that bad. Besides, I don't
mind reading ludicrously fuckwitted tripe if it's entertaining, as yours
is.
You are your own worst enemy, Teddy bear.

Michael Christ

Yap Honghor
2020-02-07 08:23:59 UTC
Fuck off to your pixie, you stupid Aussie nut!!!!!!!!!!
Michael Christ
2020-02-07 08:32:44 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
I can't be with you forever, atheism.
Fuck off to your pixie, you stupid Aussie nut!!!!!!!!!!
Post by Michael Christ
Is your Nature a believer or an unbeliever??
Just asking.
Don't ask, you are too short of a brain to understand
anything!!!!!!!!!
Run atheist run.

As soon as a bit of light comes on the horizon the atheist scatters into
the darkness hoping not to be seen.

You see, interpersonal cannot come out of the non-personal (can't get
blood out of a rock), so where does it come from??

I know, too much chicken in the wok for you to handle, Mr Brains!

You're a coward like the rest, Yapling.

Michael Christ

k***@gmail.com
2020-02-07 11:46:19 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
I can't be with you forever, atheism.
Michael Christ
--
Rom 5:8  But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
yet sinners, Christ died for us.
"If God is not first in everything He is not first in anything."
That's right , you can't be "here" forever.
Your time is limited and you should spend it wisely.

KRYOEL
Michael Christ
2020-02-07 21:43:04 UTC
Post by k***@gmail.com
Post by Michael Christ
I can't be with you forever, atheism.
Michael Christ
--
Rom 5:8  But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
yet sinners, Christ died for us.
"If God is not first in everything He is not first in anything."
That's right , you can't be "here" forever.
That is the Lord speaking...everything is spiritual.
Post by k***@gmail.com
Your time is limited and you should spend it wisely.
KRYOEL
Thank you, great self-worshiping sage, and thank you again.

Michael Christ

John Locke
2020-02-07 17:15:52 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
I can't be with you forever, atheism.
...yep. When you croak, you're done. You're just bug food.
You will simply cease to exist just like before you were born.
There'll be no Jeebus to greet you, no yahweh sitting on a throne, and
no angels flitting about. And for you Stevie...no demons to poke you
in the ass and toss you in the old roaster.
Michael Christ
2020-02-07 23:45:56 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
I can't be with you forever, atheism.
...yep. When you croak, you're done. You're just bug food.
You will simply cease to exist just like before you were born.
There'll be no Jeebus to greet you, no yahweh sitting on a throne, and
no angels flitting about.
Everything didn't create itself no matter how many times you infer it.
Post by Ted
And for you Stevie...no demons to poke you
in the ass and toss you in the old roaster.
Well, I love God so that is not on the agenda. However, you, well, you
love you and your sin so it is.

Hey, you made your choice.

Michael Christ