Atheism.
Add Reply
Michael Christ
2020-02-06 22:26:29 UTC
I can't be with you forever, atheism.

Michael Christ
--
Rom 5:8  But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
yet sinners, Christ died for us.

"If God is not first in everything He is not first in anything."
Ted
2020-02-06 23:11:57 UTC
LOL. Oh damn.
Kevrob
2020-02-07 01:31:15 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
I can't be with you forever, atheism.
One hopes that just means he has to trim a USENET feed
or internet connection from his budget.

Maybe they don't allow that in the Old Trolls Home?
Post by Ted
LOL. Oh damn.
LOL.
Michael Christ
2020-02-07 04:31:34 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
I can't be with you forever, atheism.
One hopes that just means he has to trim a USENET feed
or internet connection from his budget.
Maybe they don't allow that in the Old Trolls Home?
Post by Ted
LOL. Oh damn.
The worse thing in this world is for God to leave you alone, Stupid.

Michael Christ

ravn
2020-02-08 00:06:29 UTC
How is it possible for an allegedly omnipresent being to leave anybody alone, moron? Your claim sounds self-referential.
Michael Christ
2020-02-08 06:17:15 UTC
Post by ravn
Post by Michael Christ
The worse thing in this world is for God to leave you alone, Stupid.
How is it possible for an allegedly omnipresent being to leave anybody alone, moron? Your claim sounds self-referential.
Oh so there is no such thing as being alone.

Check!

Michael Christ

Michael Christ
2020-02-07 04:10:22 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
I can't be with you forever, atheism.
Michael Christ
LOL. Oh damn.
You hear things from me that I can't hear being said anywhere.

I simply speak what the Lord puts in my heart and what He says is
perfect and never wrong.

Like I said, can't be here forever.

When the lights go on, nothing will be hidden, like for instance all
that has been said and told you right here.

Like I keep saying, no excuses.

Michael Christ

Kevrob
2020-02-07 04:43:20 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
I can't be with you forever, atheism.
Michael Christ
LOL. Oh damn.
You hear things from me that I can't hear being said anywhere.
I simply speak what the Lord puts in my heart and what He says is
perfect and never wrong.
Ergo, "what I say is never wrong..."

Do you _hear_ yourself? You are making the claim
that "the Lord" gives you info that results in
infallible utterances.

Did the Vatican move to Hobart? Is there a
"Pope Stevie" now?

What a k00k!

2020-02-07 08:22:30 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
You hear things from me that I can't hear being said anywhere.
What?
Post by Michael Christ
I simply speak what the Lord puts in my heart and what He says is
perfect and never wrong.

That's just another unprovable belief. To me it sounds like a delusion or a lie.
Post by Michael Christ
Like I said, can't be here forever.
Promise?
Post by Michael Christ
When the lights go on, nothing will be hidden, like for instance all
that has been said and told you right here.

And then you'll really be sorry.
Post by Michael Christ
Like I keep saying, no excuses.
No excuse for you posting your unprovable beliefs.
They're meaningless since they can't be proved.
Michael Christ
2020-02-07 08:30:15 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
I simply speak what the Lord puts in my heart and what He says is
perfect and never wrong.
That's just another unprovable belief. To me it sounds like a delusion or a lie.
Thank you for voicing your belief, though you can't prove it.

However, in relation to your belief, time will tell what is the truth.

I am very comfortable about that.

Michael Christ

Cloud Hobbit
2020-02-08 00:12:49 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Thank you for voicing your belief, though you can't prove it.
Not to an idiot who thinks nothing can be proven, in spite of tons of evidence to the contrary.
Post by Michael Christ
However, in relation to your belief, time will tell what is the truth.
That's true for everything.
Unless it's false, then you will not get any answer.
You can say god will do so and so, just you wait. But if there's no God then you will never see that he did anything.
Post by Michael Christ
I am very comfortable about that.
I'm very comfortable believing you're full of shit.

If everything is belief, what's the point of math?

How can you know anything?
You certainly can't know if there's a god. You cannot know if the bible contains any truth or not and you can't prove that any of the snarky comments you make here have any connection to reality.

You're just nattering your life away while pretending you know stuff that by your own logic is impossible to know.

You're a twit.
Believe it.
Davej
2020-02-07 18:42:50 UTC
[...]
Wow, imaginary perfect telepathic heart catheterization.
Christopher A. Lee
2020-02-07 19:16:16 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
[...]
I simply speak what the Lord puts in my heart and what
He says is perfect and never wrong.
Wow, imaginary perfect telepathic heart catheterization.
It's a stunt - a stint with a stent.
.
ravn
2020-02-08 00:05:05 UTC
You mean you speak simply, out of your ass, & attribute it all to god, & assume you're perfect & never wrong.
Ted
2020-02-08 00:44:38 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
I can't be with you forever, atheism.
Michael Christ
LOL. Oh damn.
You hear things from me that I can't hear being said anywhere.
I simply speak what the Lord puts in my heart
He's homosexual. I suspect he puts more in your ass, huh?
Post by Michael Christ
and what He says is
perfect and never wrong.
Only Hank is never wrong.
Post by Michael Christ
Like I said, can't be here forever.
Door/ass.
Post by Michael Christ
When the lights go on, nothing will be hidden, like for instance all
that has been said and told you right here.
No kidding. It's all recorded in the Usenet archive. Duh.
Post by Michael Christ
Like I keep saying, no excuses.
Exactly.
Michael Christ
Michael Christ
2020-02-07 04:11:14 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
I can't be with you forever, atheism.
Michael Christ
LOL. Oh damn.
It would be better for you in fact if you never read a thing I write.

Michael Christ

Ted
2020-02-07 08:13:46 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
I can't be with you forever, atheism.
Michael Christ
LOL. Oh damn.
It would be better for you in fact if you never read a thing I
write.
Post by Michael Christ
Michael Christ
Oh heck no, don't say that, MX, you're not that bad. Besides, I don't
mind reading ludicrously fuckwitted tripe if it's entertaining, as
yours is.
Michael Christ
2020-02-07 08:27:51 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Michael Christ
Oh heck no, don't say that, MX, you're not that bad. Besides, I don't
mind reading ludicrously fuckwitted tripe if it's entertaining, as yours
is.
You are your own worst enemy, Teddy bear.

Michael Christ

Ted
Hank is gonna kick the shit outta you.
Michael Christ
2020-02-08 06:15:31 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
is.
You are your own worst enemy, Teddy bear.
Michael Christ
Hank is gonna kick the shit outta you.
Are you sure it won't be you, considering you have been calling Him a
cocksucker for weeks?

Just sayin'.

Michael Christ

Yap Honghor
2020-02-07 08:23:59 UTC
Fuck off to your pixie, you stupid Aussie nut!!!!!!!!!!
Michael Christ
2020-02-07 08:32:44 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
I can't be with you forever, atheism.
Fuck off to your pixie, you stupid Aussie nut!!!!!!!!!!
Post by Michael Christ
Is your Nature a believer or an unbeliever??
Just asking.
Don't ask, you are too short of a brain to understand
anything!!!!!!!!!
Run atheist run.

As soon as a bit of light comes on the horizon the atheist scatters into
the darkness hoping not to be seen.

You see, interpersonal cannot come out of the non-personal (can't get
blood out of a rock), so where does it come from??

I know, too much chicken in the wok for you to handle, Mr Brains!

You're a coward like the rest, Yapling.

Michael Christ

ravn
2020-02-08 00:08:16 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Run atheist run.
Why? Is your lunacy, contagious?
k***@gmail.com
2020-02-07 11:46:19 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
I can't be with you forever, atheism.
Michael Christ
--
Rom 5:8  But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
yet sinners, Christ died for us.
"If God is not first in everything He is not first in anything."
That's right , you can't be "here" forever.
Your time is limited and you should spend it wisely.

KRYOEL
Michael Christ
2020-02-07 21:43:04 UTC
Post by k***@gmail.com
Post by Michael Christ
I can't be with you forever, atheism.
Michael Christ
--
Rom 5:8  But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
yet sinners, Christ died for us.
"If God is not first in everything He is not first in anything."
That's right , you can't be "here" forever.
That is the Lord speaking...everything is spiritual.
Post by k***@gmail.com
Your time is limited and you should spend it wisely.
KRYOEL
Thank you, great self-worshiping sage, and thank you again.

Michael Christ

k***@gmail.com
2020-02-08 04:51:25 UTC
You lost your mind, dude.
No advice, just a humble mirror.

KRYOEL
Michael Christ
2020-02-08 06:10:43 UTC
Post by k***@gmail.com
You lost your mind, dude.
No advice, just a humble mirror.
KRYOEL
When someone says they are humble, what do you think that reflects, Oh
Great Sage??

Michael Christ

John Locke
2020-02-07 17:15:52 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
I can't be with you forever, atheism.
...yep. When you croak, you're done. You're just bug food.
You will simply cease to exist just like before you were born.
There'll be no Jeebus to greet you, no yahweh sitting on a throne, and
no angels flitting about. And for you Stevie...no demons to poke you
in the ass and toss you in the old roaster.
Michael Christ
2020-02-07 23:45:56 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
I can't be with you forever, atheism.
...yep. When you croak, you're done. You're just bug food.
You will simply cease to exist just like before you were born.
There'll be no Jeebus to greet you, no yahweh sitting on a throne, and
no angels flitting about.
Everything didn't create itself no matter how many times you infer it.
Post by Ted
And for you Stevie...no demons to poke you
in the ass and toss you in the old roaster.
Well, I love God so that is not on the agenda. However, you, well, you
love you and your sin so it is.

Hey, you made your choice.

Michael Christ

ravn
2020-02-08 00:15:48 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Everything didn't create itself
That in itself does not prove the existence of any creator god no matter how many times you repeat it. Your claim has no objective force to prove otherwise.
Post by Michael Christ
Well, I love God
But like a lot of egocentric people, you never consider the other doesn't reciprocate.
LinuxGal
2020-02-08 00:25:46 UTC
Post by ravn
Post by Michael Christ
Everything didn't create itself
That in itself does not prove the existence of any creator god no matter how many times you repeat it. Your claim has no objective force to prove otherwise.
Even if it did, the same argument was used by the Greeks to
"prove" the existence of Zeus.
--
I have spoken.

https://twitter.com/LinuxGal
Michael Christ
2020-02-08 05:33:44 UTC
No comment for weak inept scumbag snippers trying to scam a point on the
sly.

Michael Christ

Davej
2020-02-08 00:30:47 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Everything didn't create itself no matter how many
times you infer it.
Golly, so which god was it, and where is the evidence? Yahweh
might be dishonest in addition to being arrogant and jealous.
Christopher A. Lee
2020-02-08 01:40:03 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Everything didn't create itself no matter how many
times you infer it.
The deliberate liar knows that the only person here who says that, is
himself.
Post by Davej
Golly, so which god was it, and where is the evidence? Yahweh
might be dishonest in addition to being arrogant and jealous.
The deliberate liar has been given links to articles and videos
describing how virtual particles (a misnomer, they're real all right)
appear ex nihilo.

Which is hardly the "creating itself" he lies about,

All he has to do, is Google the Casimir effect for an explanation and
the experimental verification.

He knows all this - so he is deliberately lying.
Michael Christ
2020-02-08 05:35:44 UTC
Post by Davej
Golly, so which god was it, and where is the evidence? Yahweh
might be dishonest in addition to being arrogant and jealous.
The deliberate liar has been given links to articles and videos
describing how virtual particles (a misnomer, they're real all right)
appear ex nihilo.
:-).

Nothing comes out of nothing, you moron.

Michael Christ

John Locke
2020-02-08 06:44:58 UTC
Post by Davej
Golly, so which god was it, and where is the evidence? Yahweh
might be dishonest in addition to being arrogant and jealous.
The deliberate liar has been given links to articles and videos
describing how virtual particles (a misnomer, they're real all right)
appear ex nihilo.
:-).
Nothing comes out of nothing, you moron.
...you still don't understand "nothing" in terms of quantum mechanics.
Here I'll help you out just this one time:

"A vacuum that contains neither matter nor energy, but it does contain
fluctuations, transitions between something and nothing in which
potential existence can be transformed into real existence by the
addition of energy.(Energy and matter are equivalent, since all matter
ultimately consists of packets of energy.) Thus, the vacuum's totally
empty space is actually a seething turmoil of creation and
annihilation, which to the ordinary world appears calm because the
scale of fluctuations in the vacuum is tiny and the fluctuations tend
to cancel each other out.

Michael Christ
2020-02-08 05:35:59 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Everything didn't create itself no matter how many
times you infer it.
Golly, so which god was it, and where is the evidence? Yahweh
might be dishonest in addition to being arrogant and jealous.
Well, you better find out rather than hanging around talking shit like
that Lee wanker.

Michael Christ

ravn
2020-02-08 00:02:57 UTC
What's asking you to? Your megalomania?
Michael Christ
2020-02-08 05:32:46 UTC
Post by ravn
Post by Michael Christ
I can't be with you forever, atheism.
What's asking you to? Your megalomania?
I just passed on what the Lord got me to say.

Take it up with Him.

It's true, He is not going to wrestle with you forever while you play
with your dick and speak 'stupidity' and excusing yourself for being
everything you accuse others of being.

Michael Christ