Joe Bruno and Jahnu immortalized in RationalWiki
g***@gmail.com
2019-02-14 05:36:10 UTC
"Unfortunately it attracts a lot of trolls such as ..."

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Usenet

Which in turn links to:

https://archive.is/ggpAz

QO
v***@gmail.com
g***@gmail.com
2019-02-14 06:33:16 UTC
Post by g***@gmail.com
"Unfortunately it attracts a lot of trolls such as ..."
https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Usenet
https://archive.is/ggpAz
QO
"I will no longer read your posts".

-- Guess Who

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/udIOSF74Ko8/FhbIJfaaFAAJ

Wow, you managed to hold out for an entire five days!!!!!!!!

Tell us, has this problem with impulse control gotten you in trouble out in the real world,
where bluster has actual consequences?

Quadro
Cloud Hobbit
2019-02-14 08:23:54 UTC
I suspect, that IRL Duckman is just another needle dick who probably looks like you expect an accountant to look, old, confused, desk in disarray.

Who knows if the story of having his guns taken away is really true?

There's no reason to trust anything he says, especially about himself.

I think he spoofs us and is just trying to start arguments over things he doesn't even believe.
He just enjoys the idea of being able to piss people off, without consequence.

It's an epic fail for Duckman though, since nobody is angry so much as flabbergasted that anybody could be as stupid as he is or pretends to be. Seriously, 20 Fucking years and he still can't be bothered to proofread the things he links to to make sure they really say what he thinks they say? How can anyone, not retarded, keep making the same mistake for so long.

He really should be getting the help of mental health professionals, lots of them.

What a waste of space.
Christopher A. Lee
2019-02-14 17:54:55 UTC
Post by g***@gmail.com
Post by v***@gmail.com
Post by g***@gmail.com
"Unfortunately it attracts a lot of trolls such as ..."
https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Usenet
https://archive.is/ggpAz
QO
"I will no longer read your posts".
-- Guess Who
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/udIOSF74Ko8/FhbIJfaaFAAJ
Wow, you managed to hold out for an entire five days!!!!!!!!
Tell us, has this problem with impulse control gotten you in trouble out in the real world,
where bluster has actual consequences?
Yes. He had his guns taken from him after an altercation with a
customer of his one-man book-keeping business.

Not to mention the felony he committed when he either kept some or
acquired more.
Cloud Hobbit
2019-02-14 08:09:03 UTC

A stinging rebuttal to the world knowing you're a troll.

Evasion noted.
Yap Honghor
2019-02-14 09:16:00 UTC
Post by g***@gmail.com
"Unfortunately it attracts a lot of trolls such as ..."
https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Usenet
https://archive.is/ggpAz
QO
See, this is just an example of how a troll responded to the matter of facts!!!!
No substance.....
g***@gmail.com
2019-02-14 09:42:39 UTC
Post by g***@gmail.com
"Unfortunately it attracts a lot of trolls such as ..."
https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Usenet
https://archive.is/ggpAz
QO
See, this is just an example of how a troll responded to the matter of facts!!!!
No substance.....
Well, he's never been known for a rapier-like wit. He's more into cudgels.

Which, come to think, is most befitting of a troll.

m***@gmail.com
2019-02-14 18:53:48 UTC
Post by g***@gmail.com
"Unfortunately it attracts a lot of trolls such as ..."
https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Usenet
https://archive.is/ggpAz
QO
This is Arthur Joseph Tandy's idea of humorous insult. It actually sounds
like ArtieJoe is pimping horses.
Don Martin
2019-02-14 20:22:08 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by v***@gmail.com
Post by g***@gmail.com
"Unfortunately it attracts a lot of trolls such as ..."
https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Usenet
https://archive.is/ggpAz
QO
This is Arthur Joseph Tandy's idea of humorous insult. It actually sounds
like ArtieJoe is pimping horses.
He has always enjoyed mare of the same.
What a nightmare.
Don Martin
2019-02-14 22:30:26 UTC
Post by Don Martin
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by v***@gmail.com
Post by g***@gmail.com
"Unfortunately it attracts a lot of trolls such as ..."
https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Usenet
https://archive.is/ggpAz
QO
This is Arthur Joseph Tandy's idea of humorous insult. It actually sounds
like ArtieJoe is pimping horses.
He has always enjoyed mare of the same.
What a nightmare.
He's only Jewish when he canters.
hleopold
2019-02-15 05:40:45 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by v***@gmail.com
Post by g***@gmail.com
"Unfortunately it attracts a lot of trolls such as ..."
https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Usenet
https://archive.is/ggpAz
QO
This is Arthur Joseph Tandy's idea of humorous insult. It actually sounds
like ArtieJoe is pimping horses.
I know from reading the local paper that pimping whores is quite illegal
here, and seemingly most everywhere else, so I have to ask, is pimping horses
also illegal? I would think so but quite possibly am wrong.

(Inquiring minds.)
--
Harry F. Leopold
aa #2076

“The rapture's already happened and Jimmy Hoffa was the only one worthy.“
- Witziges Rätsel
d***@cox.net
2019-02-15 21:45:29 UTC
Post by hleopold
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by v***@gmail.com
Post by g***@gmail.com
"Unfortunately it attracts a lot of trolls such as ..."
https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Usenet
https://archive.is/ggpAz
QO
This is Arthur Joseph Tandy's idea of humorous insult. It actually sounds
like ArtieJoe is pimping horses.
I know from reading the local paper that pimping whores is quite illegal
here, and seemingly most everywhere else, so I have to ask, is pimping horses
also illegal? I would think so but quite possibly am wrong.
MM would know.
Post by hleopold
(Inquiring minds.)
The dukester

d***@cox.net
2019-02-15 21:44:42 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by v***@gmail.com
Post by g***@gmail.com
"Unfortunately it attracts a lot of trolls such as ..."
https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Usenet
https://archive.is/ggpAz
QO
This is Arthur Joseph Tandy's idea of humorous insult. It actually sounds
like ArtieJoe is pimping horses.
Hmmmm. Are you a customer?

The dukester
Ted
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Post by g***@gmail.com
"Unfortunately it attracts a lot of trolls such as ..."
https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Usenet
https://archive.is/ggpAz
QO
LOL. Thanks OD. And it lists Zachy too, whose continued existence I doubted
for a long time but who I now believe was/is one of the regulars here.
Yap Honghor
2019-02-14 09:14:43 UTC
Post by g***@gmail.com
"Unfortunately it attracts a lot of trolls such as ..."
https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Usenet
https://archive.is/ggpAz
Correct, but some famous names of the trolls are not in the list...
Post by g***@gmail.com
QO