MC's cover blown
2018-10-24 14:46:00 UTC
MC has finally blown his cover by admitted he believes in Jesus Christ.
I am suspicious of him all this while....

He has been here telling us about his eternal creator which is billions of years in existence.
Jesus is just a 2000 year old fictitious character.

How is he going to reconcile the two pixies in time difference?????????

Any theist coming into AA can be caught to act stupid when we have our patience!!!!
duke
2018-11-08 19:40:15 UTC
MC has finally blown his cover by admitted he believes in Jesus Christ.
I am suspicious of him all this while....
He has been here telling us about his eternal creator which is billions of years in existence.
Jesus is just a 2000 year old fictitious character.
13.8+ billions of years old.
Post by Yap Honghor
How is he going to reconcile the two pixies in time difference?????????
There are no two. You fell in the reindeer crap that time.

The Purpose of the NT Word of God is not to inform as it did in
the OT,but instead to form us in the very image of Jesus Christ.
2018-11-09 02:17:03 UTC
MC has finally blown his cover by admitted he believes in Jesus Christ.
I am suspicious of him all this while....
He has been here telling us about his eternal creator which is billions of years in existence.
Jesus is just a 2000 year old fictitious character.
13.8+ billions of years old.
What was there 13.8 billion years ago?
How is he going to reconcile the two pixies in time difference?????????
There are no two. You fell in the reindeer crap that time.
So, now you worship a old creator than a young pixie??????????
2018-11-09 15:49:18 UTC
MC has finally blown his cover by admitted he believes in Jesus Christ.
I am suspicious of him all this while....
He has been here telling us about his eternal creator which is billions of years in existence.
Jesus is just a 2000 year old fictitious character.
13.8+ billions of years old.
What was there 13.8 billion years ago?
God alone.
There are no two. You fell in the reindeer crap that time.
So, now you worship a old creator than a young pixie??????????
String beans don't have room for a brain.

*****
MikeYost
2018-11-09 15:56:31 UTC
Maybe you are hoping Jesus will back you

Why would he?
He certainly won't

Tell us more about the slow cook ...