Texas teen to be sentenced after lying about being gang raped by black men
Ross 'Gloryhole' Gerber
2018-03-24 22:30:37 UTC
Texas teenager Breana Harmon Talbott, will be sentenced on March
20 after pleading guilty to lying about being kidnapped and gang-
raped by three black men.

In March 2017 Talbott’s fiancé reported her missing before she
showed up at a church covered in blood and barely clothed.

A Grayson County grand jury indicted the 19-year-old on four
charges including three felonies.

“She’s very remorseful for what she did and what she said, and
that’s why she decided to plead guilty,” claimed her attorney
Bob Jarvis.

It was on March 8, 2017, that the woman showed up at a local
church. She had blood on her and was wearing nothing but a
shirt, bra and underwear. There she said she had been attacked
and raped.

When Breana Harmon Talbott sat down with police she said she was
kidnapped from her apartment by “three black males” who were
wearing ski masks. She claimed they took her into the woods near
the church and each took turns holding her down and raping her
violently.

Police have said that in just a few days after her reappearance
her story began to fall apart. One of the biggest clues to the
lie was that medical professionals were unable to find evidence
that she had been sexually assaulted.

Police investigators also went over the crime scenes and found
nothing to back up her claims of the crime.

“We believe the crime scene – from the initial ‘kidnapping’
scene at the apartment complex to the point of Harmon’s
condition when she walked into the church – were staged,” Police
Chief Jay Burch stated.

Breana Harmon Talbott eventually copped to her lies and admitted
she staged the crime and has inflicted her wounds herself.

The police report taken at that time stated, “Breana Harmon
Talbott’s hoax was also insulting to our community and
especially offensive to the African-American community due to
her description of the so-called suspects in her hoax. The anger
and hurts caused from such a hoax are difficult and so
unnecessary.”

https://thegrio.com/2018/02/25/texas-teen-sentenced-lying-gang-
raped-black-men/

StanFast
2018-03-24 22:44:59 UTC
Post by Ross 'Gloryhole' Gerber
[...]

these types of things wouldn't destroy a newsgroup at all ...

Mr. Black
2018-03-24 22:54:50 UTC
Post by Ross 'Gloryhole' Gerber
Texas teenager Breana Harmon Talbott, will be sentenced on March
20 after pleading guilty to lying about being kidnapped and gang-
raped by three black men.
I remember when Trump tweeted that he was gang raped by black men. It turned
out he was projecting a fantasy he learned from one of Sean Hannity's real-
life experiences. Why do so many rightists crave being gang raped by black
men? Wayne Lapierre has mentioned it once or twice, and so has neo-Nazi
Richard Spencer. The jury is still out on Steve Bannon and Tucker Carlson,
and don't get me started about Rush Limbaugh. His brother is straight
though.
Mr. Black