i would be happy to have a debate with a poster over god good and evil etc only under these conditions
StanFast
2018-09-03 20:02:41 UTC
it is only my nym, and his nym only; iow, none of his puppets to steer the discussion to being bogus, deceit, and untruthful.
Greywolf
2018-09-03 20:22:04 UTC
Post by StanFast
it is only my nym, and his nym only; iow, none of his puppets to steer the discussion to being bogus, deceit, and untruthful.
_____

I'm game.

But no claiming that I'm some 'puppet' of some sort or another. You'll know it's the real me from knowing my "style" of posting. And should someone else try impersonating me, I'll let you know about it.

Okay. Let's get going.

I maintain that John 1:3, Colossians 1:16, and Revelation 4:11 all point to the God Jesus creating EVERYTHING in existence. John 1:3 even goes so goes so far as to claim that there's NOTHING that exists that the God Jesus *didn't* create.

Evil exists. Therefore, the God Jesus created it. It's as simple as that.

Or do you disagree with Scripture?
StanFast
2018-09-03 20:23:16 UTC
I am not going to because you are a liar.
Smiler
2018-09-04 00:51:34 UTC
Post by StanFast
Post by Greywolf
Post by StanFast
it is only my nym, and his nym only; iow, none of his puppets to
steer the discussion to being bogus, deceit, and untruthful.
___
I'm game.
I am not going to because you are a liar.
The cowardly convicted criminal Yost slinks away in terror.
You can see where he went by the trail of shit on the floor.
--
Smiler, The godless one. a.a.# 2279
All gods are tailored to order. They're made

StanFast
2018-09-04 00:56:43 UTC
shit .
Do you love Him? He loves you.
Greywolf
2018-09-04 03:22:15 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by Greywolf
I maintain that John 1:3, Colossians 1:16, and Revelation 4:11 all point to the God Jesus creating
EVERYTHING in existence. John 1:3 even goes so goes so far as to claim that there's NOTHING
that exists that the God Jesus *didn't* create.
Therefore, the God Jesus created very Evil itself. It's as simple as that.
Do you love Him? He loves you.
______

Been reduced to just being a smart-ass, eh? Yeah, it must hurt knowing that you can't risk promoting so Evil a God full bore. Even *you* realize just how retarded that would make you look.

So you've been reduced to posting garbage like the above.

Sad, Andrew. Very sad. But you've got to face up to the truth and find some new religion to lie about. Find a "God" who's not so damn Evil, this time.

Hell, the God Jesus is so damn Evil, he, more than likely, will send *you* to Hell for violating Matthew 10:14. And our Charter Rules, of course.

I wouldn't put it past Him. And worse, you brought it on yourself, idiot.
Andrew
It's as simple as that.
Greywolf
2018-09-04 03:36:00 UTC
Post by Greywolf
I maintain that John 1:3, Colossians 1:16, and Revelation 4:11 all point to the God Jesus creating
EVERYTHING in existence. John 1:3 even goes so goes so far as to claim that there's NOTHING
that exists that the God Jesus *didn't* create.
Therefore the God Jesus created very Evil itself. It's as simple as that.
Yeah, Andrew. It's as simple as that. Did you have a good cry after finally realizing it? Did you sob like a baby?

I know, I know. That IS a gut-punch to realize. But once the tears melt away, and your stack of used Kleenex finally dry. You can be thankful that you don't have to worship and adore pure Evil anymore.

Look on the bright side. The angels in Heaven were so miserable, so despondent, so disillusioned, and so disenchanted with God and all that groveling He forced them to do--and I'm talking here about all *three* of the Evil bastards--that they up and rebelled against the narcissists; God the Father being the worse of the lot. I'm talking here of Donald Trump level narcissism--if you can believe it!

So say "Adios Muchachos!" to those three Evil Gods and find a deity to worship who's every *bit* as imaginary! I'm sure you'll find one.

So, Adios Muchacho! Write when you find your new deity. Or perhaps "deities"?
Andrew
He loves you.
_V_infernalis_
2018-09-04 02:43:00 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by Greywolf
EVERYTHING in existence. John 1:3 even goes so goes so far as to claim that there's NOTHING
that exists that the God Jesus *didn't* create.
The God Jesus created it. It's as simple as that.
He loves you.
Tell us something: how would you charactize a human father who would
burn his children alive if they rebelled against him?

Would you regard him as a loving father?

2018-09-03 21:01:53 UTC
Post by _V_infernalis_
Post by Andrew
Post by Greywolf
EVERYTHING in existence. John 1:3 even goes so goes so far as to claim that there's NOTHING
that exists that the God Jesus *didn't* create.
The God Jesus created it. It's as simple as that.
He loves you.
Tell us something: how would you charactize a human father
who would burn his children alive if they rebelled against him?
Would you regard him as a loving father?
Since you would rather be consumed than to be with Him in
the Kingdom of glory forever and ever, you have no basis to
complain. Because it is your choice. It's what you want. You
may have life or death. Not life forever in a state of rebellion.
_V_infernalis_
2018-09-04 04:52:01 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by _V_infernalis_
Post by Andrew
Post by Greywolf
EVERYTHING in existence. John 1:3 even goes so goes so far as to claim that there's NOTHING
that exists that the God Jesus *didn't* create.
The God Jesus created it. It's as simple as that.
//
Post by Andrew
Post by _V_infernalis_
Post by Andrew
He loves you.
Tell us something: how would you charactize a human father
who would burn his children alive if they rebelled against him?
Would you regard him as a loving father?
Since you would rather be consumed than to be with Him in
the Kingdom of glory forever and ever, you have no basis to
complain.
I would rather have neither. But your supposed God will allegedly
allow me only two choices: either spend eternity pretending to adore
some Thing that would execute Its own children rather than let them
go their own way, or else be burned alive.

I ask you again: what you think of a human father who would do that?

I'll be interested in seeing how Andrew dodges answering that question
a second time. Will it be the same way he evades telling us how old
he thinks the Universe is?

We shall see...

aaa
2018-09-04 12:35:08 UTC
Post by _V_infernalis_
Post by Andrew
Post by _V_infernalis_
Post by Andrew
Post by _V_infernalis_
Post by Andrew
[...]
God doesn't burn anyone. The truth will burn the evil one until evil is
destroyed. Why is that a bad thing?

_V_infernalis_
2018-09-04 17:27:52 UTC
Post by _V_infernalis_
Post by Andrew
Post by _V_infernalis_
Post by Andrew
Post by _V_infernalis_
Post by Andrew
He loves you.
Tell us something: how would you charactize a human father
who would burn his children alive if they rebelled against him?
Would you regard him as a loving father?
Since you would rather be consumed than to be with Him in
the Kingdom of glory forever and ever, you have no basis to
complain.
+++
Post by aaa
Post by _V_infernalis_
I would rather have neither. But your supposed God will allegedly
allow me only two choices: either spend eternity pretending to adore
some Thing that would execute Its own children rather than let them
go their own way, or else be burned alive.
I ask you again: what you think of a human father who would do that?
I'll be interested in seeing how Andrew dodges answering that question
a second time. Will it be the same way he evades telling us how old
he thinks the Universe is?
We shall see...
God doesn't burn anyone.
Haven't read the book of Revelation, I see.

Go away, read it, come back, and then we'll discuss the verses where it
clearly says that God will do exactly that.

(also Matthew 5, Matthew 18, and Mark 9 while you're at it)

StanFast
2018-09-04 11:54:25 UTC
Post by _V_infernalis_
Would you regard him as a loving father?
Deity has the trait of love. It is for those of his children who behave.
He has other traits, obviously.

There is free will, it is exercised based on incentives and disincentives for your choices.
Greywolf
2018-09-04 03:54:20 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by Greywolf
I maintain that John 1:3, Colossians 1:16, and Revelation 4:11 all point to the God Jesus creating
EVERYTHING in existence. John 1:3 even goes so goes so far as to claim that there's NOTHING
that exists that the God Jesus *didn't* create.
Therefore the God Jesus created very Evil itself. It's as simple as that.
He loves you.
Oh, shucks! You're making me blush! He loves little ole' *ME*!

Well tell the Evil Bastard I don't love HIM!! What do you think I am? YOU???

No way, Jose. The thing is so Evil that Evil doesn't even describe even HALF of how Evil He is!

There isn't a word in the English language that even comes CLOSE to describing just how Evil He is.

But if He loves ME. He'd better not be loving YOU, the two-timing Son of a Bitch!! I'll have his two-timing ass before God the Father for being "unfaithful"! Then I'll have his two-timing ass sent straight to Hell!

Creating very Evil itself is one thing. But cheating on me is quite another. God the Father will see to it He'll never "love" anyone ever again. If, you know what I mean.

No. Wait. You can have the Evil thing all to yourself. I want no part of His "love"! I am, after all, a heterosexual. Give me Elle McPherson or give me death!
Andrew
2018-09-03 21:00:46 UTC
Post by Greywolf
Post by Andrew
Post by Greywolf
I maintain that John 1:3, Colossians 1:16, and Revelation 4:11 all point to the God Jesus creating
EVERYTHING in existence. John 1:3 even goes so goes so far as to claim that there's NOTHING
that exists that the God Jesus *didn't* create.
Therefore the God Jesus created. It's as simple as that.
He loves you.
Oh, shucks! You're making me blush! He loves little ole' *ME*!
Well tell the Evil Bastard I don't love HIM!!
I perceive that you are a very unhappy man.

He can change your life.
Greywolf
2018-09-04 04:43:08 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by Greywolf
Post by Andrew
Post by Greywolf
I maintain that John 1:3, Colossians 1:16, and Revelation 4:11 all point to the God Jesus creating
EVERYTHING in existence. John 1:3 even goes so goes so far as to claim that there's NOTHING
that exists that the God Jesus *didn't* create.
Therefore the God Jesus created. It's as simple as that.
He loves you.
Oh, shucks! You're making me blush! He loves little ole' *ME*!
Well tell the Evil Bastard I don't love HIM!!
I perceive that you are a very unhappy man.
Oh, not true at all. YOU are the one that must be unhappy. You can't promote your Evil God in this forum anymore because it would make you look even more stupid than in the past.

Your ass has been cooked. And there's no out for you. So you resort to stupid stuff like your little retort here.

Sad, Andrew. Very sad.
Post by Andrew
He can change your life.
Who? Evil God? Oh, not mine. Your's has been "changed." And permanently, I'm afraid.

You know full well that John 1:3 has taken the starch out of your posts. There's no escaping what the ramifications of that verse are. You might as well park your butt next to the Titanic. Because your belief-system has hit an "iceberg" that your "ship" cannot recover from.

Unless, that is, you want to start promoting worship of Evil deities. Hey, gonna offer up a pet as a "burnt-offering" to Jesus in line with Jephthah's?

Better not! Or you'll get your ass kicked for that by some animal lover. Stick to marshmallows!
Mike_Duffy
2018-09-04 11:46:04 UTC
On Mon, 3 Sep 2018 13:02:41 -0700 (PDT), StanFast wrote:

You should have a debate with a 'pastor' instead of a 'poster'.

After all, it's what they get paid for.