Proverbs 18:22
Archbishop Don Kool - A National Treasure, Making America Great Again!
2018-01-11 17:38:41 UTC
He who finds a wife finds what is good
and receives favor from the Lord.
--
Try God!
Don

See you in church.

Shoot straight, not fast.
Stanislaus Stewart
2018-01-11 23:31:52 UTC
On 1/11/2018 12:38, Archbishop Don Kool - A National Treasure, Making
Post by Archbishop Don Kool - A National Treasure, Making America Great Again!
Depends on whose wife one finds. :>)
Andrew
2018-01-12 03:08:58 UTC
Post by Stanislaus Stewart
Post by Archbishop Don Kool - A National Treasure, Making America Great Again!
He who finds a wife finds what is good
and receives favor from the Lord.
Depends on whose wife one finds. :>)
"Can a man scoop a flame into his lap
and not have his clothes catch on fire?
Can he walk on hot coals
and not blister his feet?
So it is with the man who has sex with
his neighbor's wife.
Whoever touches her shall not be
innocent." ~ Proverbs 6:27-29
Teresita
2018-01-12 03:03:11 UTC
On 01/11/2018 09:38 AM, Archbishop Don Kool - A National Treasure,
Post by Archbishop Don Kool - A National Treasure, Making America Great Again!
He who finds a wife finds what is good
and receives favor from the Lord.
Job 31:10 Then let my wife grind unto another, and let others bow down
upon her.
Stanislaus Stewart
    Lesbianism???
Kevrob
2018-01-12 23:30:39 UTC
Post by Stanislaus Stewart
On 01/11/2018 09:38 AM,  Archbishop Don Kool - A National Treasure,
Post by Archbishop Don Kool - A National Treasure, Making America Great Again!
He who finds a wife finds what is good
and receives favor from the Lord.
Job 31:10 Then let my wife grind unto another, and let others bow down
upon her.
    Lesbianism???
Specifically, tribadism.

Kevin R