Make a Wager That You're Right
Add Reply
b***@gmail.com
2020-05-22 15:27:46 UTC
Send $200 in a Certified Check, made payable to:

Robert Duncan
P.O. Box 18372
Atlanta, GA 30316

I will send verifiable proof that your interpretation of the Bible,
of whatever verse or passage, is unscriptural, misinterpreted, or
completely wrong.

I wish I could do this for free, but that won't stop you from lying.

It might if you have to pay for each lie.

See how that works?
Harry Krishna
You're a looney.
k***@gmail.com
2020-05-22 15:40:01 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
Robert Duncan
P.O. Box 18372
Atlanta, GA 30316
I will send verifiable proof that your interpretation of the Bible,
of whatever verse or passage, is unscriptural, misinterpreted, or
completely wrong.
I wish I could do this for free, but that won't stop you from lying.
It might if you have to pay for each lie.
See how that works?
"You received free, give free." -- Matthew 10:8 NWT

You should seek to obtain financial gain from dispensing knowledge from God's Holy Word. You are obviously tainted with the sin of simony, evil one!

-- Kit (***@gmail.com)
b***@gmail.com
2020-05-22 16:37:44 UTC
Post by k***@gmail.com
"You received free, give free." -- Matthew 10:8 NWT
Send $200 in a Certified Check, made payable to:

Robert Duncan
P.O. Box 18372
Atlanta, GA 30316

I will send you verifiable proof that your interpretation of Matthew 10:8
is a misinterpretation and is taken completely out of context.

.
a***@gmail.com
2020-05-22 15:45:10 UTC
Tell you what, Bob, I've got an even better deal for you!

If you agree to send me a check for $200 and your verifiable proof, I will look it over. If I agree that it is actually the verifiable proof that you have claimed, I will send you back a check for $600.
John Locke
2020-05-22 17:02:09 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
Robert Duncan
P.O. Box 18372
Atlanta, GA 30316
I will send verifiable proof that your interpretation of the Bible,
of whatever verse or passage, is unscriptural, misinterpreted, or
completely wrong.
I wish I could do this for free, but that won't stop you from lying.
It might if you have to pay for each lie.
See how that works?
....it's blatantly obvious that your interpretation of your fictional
Bible is based on Calvanistic rubbish and is just one of hundreds of
twisted interpretations. You see, that's the beauty of religion...you
can make it anything you want...sort of like magic !

See how that works?

We must question the story logic of having an all-knowing
all-powerful God, who creates faulty Humans, and then blames
them for his own mistakes. - Gene Roddenberry

I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them
to do, because I notice it always coincides with their own
desires. - Susan B. Anthony
2020-05-23 09:14:37 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
Robert Duncan
P.O. Box 18372
Atlanta, GA 30316
I will send verifiable proof that your interpretation of the Bible,
of whatever verse or passage, is unscriptural, misinterpreted, or
completely wrong.
I wish I could do this for free, but that won't stop you from lying.
It might if you have to pay for each lie.
See how that works?
I don't see how that's a bet. A bet would require that there be a neutral judge
of your success (which is not a possibility) and that you should pay out if you
fail.
w***@gmail.com
2020-05-23 10:04:52 UTC
For once you say something sensible...
Bob
2020-05-23 12:49:17 UTC
I don't see how that's a bet.
It wasn't. It was a lure.

The party's over. I've already won.

You can go home now.
w***@gmail.com
2020-05-23 10:14:49 UTC
Remember that for nearly 4 hundred years the believers in the Roman world had only the Hebraic books for Scriptures...
Bob
2020-05-23 12:51:02 UTC
And every one of those books spoke of the coming Messiah, Jesus Christ.
Ivan The Terrible
2020-05-24 23:25:22 UTC
Not quite. The Messiah foretold in the Old Testament was a military leader and a politician who would cleanse Jerusalem of the Romans. Jesus does not fit.
Bob
2020-05-25 01:12:08 UTC
Post by Ivan The Terrible
Post by Bob
Post by w***@gmail.com
Remember that for nearly 4 hundred years the believers in the
Roman world had only the Hebraic books for Scriptures...
And every one of those books spoke of the coming Messiah, Jesus Christ.
Not quite. The Messiah foretold in the Old Testament was a military
leader and a politician who would cleanse Jerusalem of the Romans.
Jesus does not fit.
That's exactly what the Jews at that time thought.

But they were mistaken.

Jesus came the first time to die the substitutionary death for the elect.

When he comes back again, He will be the Conquering Leader the Jews were
expecting the first time. Revelation 19:11.