In Cells, Proofreading and Repair Testify to Intelligent Design and Foresight
Bob
2020-09-15 15:36:39 UTC
In Cells, Proofreading and Repair Testify to Intelligent Design and
Foresight

Rocks don't care if they break. The very concepts of proofreading and
repair imply accuracy for a purpose. In cells, complex multi-part
machines find errors and fix them. Is this not evidence of
intentionality and programming? As these new research papers show, the
machines involved show exquisite craftsmanship and efficient action to
keep other parts -- machines outside their own structural needs --
humming along.

[https://evolutionnews.org/2020/09/in-cells-proofreading-and-repair-testify-to-intelligent-design-and-foresight/]

or

https://tinyurl.com/y262nnpn

.
Andrew
2020-09-15 20:28:09 UTC
Post by Bob
In Cells, Proofreading and Repair Testify to Intelligent Design and
Foresight
Rocks don't care if they break. The very concepts of proofreading and
repair imply accuracy for a purpose. In cells, complex multi-part
machines find errors and fix them. Is this not evidence of
intentionality and programming?
Yes, absolutely and positively.
Post by Bob
As these new research papers show, the
machines involved show exquisite craftsmanship and efficient action to
keep other parts -- machines outside their own structural needs --
humming along.
https://evolutionnews.org/2020/09/in-cells-proofreading-and-repair-testify-to-intelligent-design-and-foresight
or
https://tinyurl.com/y262nnpn
Folks, this is more evidence that we have a most
awesome, amazing and wonderful Creator. And
that our atheist friends are woefully deceived.

The evidence is in.

Oh yes!
Ted
Are you a member of ICR, Andrew?
John Locke
2020-09-16 03:42:32 UTC
Post by Bob
As these new research papers show, the
machines involved show exquisite craftsmanship and efficient action to
keep other parts -- machines outside their own structural needs --
humming along.
https://evolutionnews.org/2020/09/in-cells-proofreading-and-repair-testify-to-intelligent-design-and-foresight
or
https://tinyurl.com/y262nnpn
Folks, this is more evidence that we have a most
awesome, amazing and wonderful Creator.
..no it isn't. Complex cellular functions are the result of billions
of years of cellular evolution. There's no evidence for your alleged
"creator".
Post by Andrew
And that our atheist friends are woefully deceived.
..nope. You've been scammed. Evolution theory has been tested
and verified across multiple scientific disciplines. Evolution is a
fact of nature. ID is a figment of your over worked imagination.
Post by Andrew
The evidence is in.
...no it isn't. You haven't passed the test. You haven't verified
your designer. Until then, you have nothing.
Post by Andrew
Oh yes!
...Oh NO !!!

"I have found Christian dogma unintelligible. Early in life I
absented myself from Christian assemblies." - Ben Franklin
JWS
Show the intelligent designer.
Siri Cruise
2020-09-16 00:08:11 UTC
In article
Post by JWS
Show the intelligent designer.
I don't feel like complexity of cell biochemistry can be random.
But I don't know any alternative.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
JWS
2020-09-16 02:26:14 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
In article
Post by JWS
Show the intelligent designer.
I don't feel like complexity of cell biochemistry can be random.
But I don't know any alternative.
The alternative is that it is not random.
It's biochemistry.
https://tinyurl.com/ycyvkc83
There are 200 videos in this group.
Nothing is random.
It makes no difference how you feel.
Andrew
2020-09-16 03:43:39 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by JWS
Show the intelligent designer.
I don't feel like complexity of cell biochemistry can be random.
But I don't know any alternative.
We have clear and positive evidence of > intelligent
design.

Which points us to > an awesome higher Intelligence.

It's there.

What is there?

*Evidence*, clear and positive.

It is for those who want the "truth".
JWS
2020-09-16 05:00:27 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by JWS
Show the intelligent designer.
I don't feel like complexity of cell biochemistry can be random.
But I don't know any alternative.
We have clear and positive evidence of > intelligent
design.
Show the clear and positive evidence of intelligent design
Post by Andrew
Which points us to > an awesome higher Intelligence.
Awesome?
Post by Andrew
It's there.
Where?
Post by Andrew
What is there?
Nothing!
Post by Andrew
*Evidence*, clear and positive.
Let's have it.
Post by Andrew
It is for those who want the "truth".
I want the truth.
SHOW IT.
Ted
2020-09-16 20:51:41 UTC
On Tue, 15 Sep 2020 20:43:39 -0700, "Andrew"
Post by Andrew
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by JWS
Show the intelligent designer.
I don't feel like complexity of cell biochemistry can be random.
But I don't know any alternative.
We have clear and positive evidence of > intelligent
design.
Which points us to > an awesome higher Intelligence.
It's there.
What is there?
*Evidence*, clear and positive.
It is for those who want the "truth".
You don't give a flying fuck about truth, Andrew. We know that and so
should you.
Andrew
His creation does just that.
Ted
2020-09-16 20:58:03 UTC
On Tue, 15 Sep 2020 20:57:33 -0700, "Andrew"
Post by Andrew
Post by Andrew
Post by Andrew
Post by Andrew
Post by Andrew
Post by JWS
Post by Bob
or
https://tinyurl.com/y262nnpn
Show the intelligent designer.
His creation does just that.
Creation is beyond breath-takingly awesome. It's infinitely larger
than your puny christer model.
Bob Duncan
2020-09-16 23:29:39 UTC
Post by Ted
Creation is beyond breath-takingly awesome. It's infinitely larger
than your puny christer model.
Wouldn't it be nice if you could actually prove that was true. What a boost to your ego that would be.

Unfortunately, you can't. It's all just your fantasy running wild. It's just your unsupported opinion.

It's just your worthless and meaningless opinion. And that's all it ever will be. Get used to it.

Oh well, have a nice day tomorrow.

You're welcome.

<smirk>

.
Mitchell Holman
2020-09-17 02:04:01 UTC
Post by Bob Duncan
Post by Ted
Creation is beyond breath-takingly awesome. It's infinitely larger
than your puny christer model.
Wouldn't it be nice if you could actually prove that was true.
When comes to your "facts" in the
Bible when will you "prove that is true"?
John Locke
2020-09-16 04:03:06 UTC
Post by JWS
Post by Bob
In Cells, Proofreading and Repair Testify to Intelligent Design and
Foresight
Rocks don't care if they break. The very concepts of proofreading and
repair imply accuracy for a purpose. In cells, complex multi-part
machines find errors and fix them. Is this not evidence of
intentionality and programming? As these new research papers show, the
machines involved show exquisite craftsmanship and efficient action to
keep other parts -- machines outside their own structural needs --
humming along.
https://tinyurl.com/y262nnpn
Show the intelligent designer.
..exactly ! ....they keep squawking about their "designer" but if they
if can't verify it, then they've got nothing more then religious
nonsense. In any case, ID is a very dead concept, debunked and
rejected long ago by every credible university on the planet. But the
ID morons don't know it's dead. They remind me of zombies. Rather
amusing.

Andrew
2020-09-16 10:39:35 UTC
Post by John Locke
Post by JWS
Post by Bob
In Cells, Proofreading and Repair Testify to Intelligent Design and
Foresight
Rocks don't care if they break. The very concepts of proofreading and
repair imply accuracy for a purpose. In cells, complex multi-part
machines find errors and fix them. Is this not evidence of
intentionality and programming? As these new research papers show, the
machines involved show exquisite craftsmanship and efficient action to
keep other parts -- machines outside their own structural needs --
humming along.
https://tinyurl.com/y262nnpn
Show the intelligent designer.
Only an *Intelligent Designer* could possibly create
the biomolecular machines that proofread and repair
mistakes that occur during the DNA copying process
of cell division.

These biomolecular machines have been in all living
things --since the Creation-- by our super intelligent
Creator.
Post by John Locke
..exactly ! ....they keep squawking about their "designer" but if they
if can't verify it,
Just did. Read it!
Post by John Locke
then they've got nothing more then religious nonsense.
The above is science, nothing to do with religion.
Post by John Locke
In any case, ID is a very dead concept, debunked
Do you have a non ID origin model for the existence
of the proofreading and repair mechanism that are in
all living things?

If not, then ID has ~ not been debunked.
Post by John Locke
and rejected long ago by every credible university on the planet.
It may be rejected because of philosophical
bias, but definitely not by science.
Then show us the alternative. You can't.
JWS
2020-09-16 11:04:46 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by John Locke
Post by JWS
Post by Bob
In Cells, Proofreading and Repair Testify to Intelligent Design and
Foresight
Rocks don't care if they break. The very concepts of proofreading and
repair imply accuracy for a purpose. In cells, complex multi-part
machines find errors and fix them. Is this not evidence of
intentionality and programming? As these new research papers show, the
machines involved show exquisite craftsmanship and efficient action to
keep other parts -- machines outside their own structural needs --
humming along.
https://tinyurl.com/y262nnpn
Show the intelligent designer.
Only an *Intelligent Designer* could possibly create
the biomolecular machines that proofread and repair
mistakes that occur during the DNA copying process
of cell division.
It should be easy to demonstrate you designer in these
"biomolecular machines"
Post by Andrew
These biomolecular machines have been in all living
things --since the Creation-- by our super intelligent
Creator.
I thought he was the Super DUPER Intelligent Creator.
This link describes how biochemistry works. Find god in
any one of these videos and report back here with your
demonstration of the Intelligent Designer.
https://tinyurl.com/ycyvkc83
https://tinyurl.com/ycyvkc83
Christopher A. Lee
2020-09-16 19:10:36 UTC
Post by JWS
Post by Andrew
Post by John Locke
Post by Andrew
Post by John Locke
..exactly ! ....they keep squawking about their "designer" but if they
if can't verify it,
Just did. Read it!
Where, liar.
Post by JWS
Post by Andrew
Post by John Locke
then they've got nothing more then religious nonsense.
The above is science, nothing to do with religion.
The liar doesn't know what science is.
Post by JWS
Post by Andrew
Post by John Locke
In any case, ID is a very dead concept, debunked
Do you have a non ID origin model for the existence
of the proofreading and repair mechanism that are in
all living things?
Sounds like a caricature used as one side of a false dichotomy whose
other half is the argument from ignorance..
Post by JWS
Post by Andrew
If not, then ID has ~ not been debunked.
A deliberate, stupid, transparent lie. It has been debunked because
there is no way to determine it....

1. At that level there is nothing that wasn't designed, so there is no
way to determine design vs natural.

2. The other way would be to know enough about this hypothetical
designer to know what it did. Which can't be done because nobody has
ever demonstrated it, it is always their pre-existing religious belief
with the pretence that is isn't because they don't identify it.
Post by JWS
Post by Andrew
Post by John Locke
and rejected long ago by every credible university on the planet.
It may be rejected because of philosophical
bias, but definitely not by science.
Another of the lying liar's usual lies. What do they imagine when they
resort to these lies about those who live in and understand the real
world, in this case more than a century and a half of objective
research since Darwin.
Post by JWS
Post by Andrew
Post by John Locke
But the ID morons don't know it's dead.
Then show us the alternative. You can't.
Done over and over again, deliberate liar.
Post by JWS
https://tinyurl.com/ycyvkc83
They take no notice,and lie that it has never been provided, repeating
the same old refuted, debunked and rebutted bullshit, lying that it
has never been answered.
Post by JWS
Idiot....IDism needs a pixie/creator/designer, right?????
It has the same principle and dogma as Christianity....enough said!!!!!!!!
The paranoid liar started yet another thread with confrontational lies
about people living in the world of reality.

Are there any honest, decent creationists? We've certainly never seen
any here or in talk.origins.

He's a perfect example of religious dementia at work.

How educated Americans should treat creationists, and the rest of the
educated world does...

https://sphericalbullshit.wordpress.com/2013/05/02/what-i-would-say-to-creationists-if-i-was-more-of-a-dick/

[note the grammatical error]

Why does America put up with it instead of treating them as people
know what they are??
----------- A t h e i s t ------------
2020-09-16 12:19:01 UTC
Post by John Locke
Post by JWS
Post by Bob
In Cells, Proofreading and Repair Testify to Intelligent Design and
Foresight
Rocks don't care if they break. The very concepts of proofreading
and repair imply accuracy for a purpose. In cells, complex
multi-part machines find errors and fix them. Is this not evidence
of intentionality and programming? As these new research papers
show, the machines involved show exquisite craftsmanship and
efficient action to keep other parts -- machines outside their own
structural needs -- humming along.
https://tinyurl.com/y262nnpn
Show the intelligent designer.
Only an *Intelligent Designer* could possibly create the biomolecular
It seelms your Designer/God has chosen to perpetually hide itself up your ass.

Tell it to come out! LOL.
Post by John Locke
But the ID morons don't know it's dead.
Then show us the alternative. You can't.
--
There is no verifiable evidence of any god(s). None whatsoever.
A Jesus is as useful as a Zeus.
sycophant - an ass kisser of un-evidenced dictator god.
Christopher A. Lee
2020-09-16 12:41:02 UTC
On Tue, 15 Sep 2020 21:03:06 -0700, John Locke
Post by John Locke
Post by JWS
Post by Bob
[...]
They try transparently to weasel out of it when you ask what designer,
by saying they don't identify it - which isn't what was asked.

Especially when it's all about "put up or shut up" after they brought
up this unsolicited, in-your-face nonsense in the first place.

They have to justify it, which they never do.
Davej
2020-09-16 13:55:23 UTC
[...] In cells, complex multi-part machines find errors and
fix them. Is this not evidence of intentionality and programming?
I like to consider the intentionality of parasites which inflict
hideous suffering on children. God is love, right? Nope.
Bob Duncan
2020-09-16 16:27:46 UTC
Post by Davej
[...] In cells, complex multi-part machines find errors and
fix them. Is this not evidence of intentionality and programming?
I like to consider the intentionality of parasites which inflict
hideous suffering on children. God is love, right? Nope.
Parasites, disease, suffering, death are all the result of man disobeying God.

But at least you're admitting that you believe God exists.

You can't have your cake and eat it too.

<smirk>
John Locke
2020-09-16 17:50:06 UTC
On Wed, 16 Sep 2020 09:27:46 -0700 (PDT), Bob Duncan
Post by Bob Duncan
Post by Davej
[...] In cells, complex multi-part machines find errors and
fix them. Is this not evidence of intentionality and programming?
I like to consider the intentionality of parasites which inflict
hideous suffering on children. God is love, right? Nope.
Parasites, disease, suffering, death are all the result of man disobeying God.
But at least you're admitting that you believe God exists.
You can't have your cake and eat it too.
...so an innocent, defenses 3 year old child has to suffer with
a parasitical infection because your deranged, irrational psycho god
has anger issues ?? Utter fucking nonsense.

Mitchell Holman
Talk about blaming the victim............
Bob Duncan
2020-09-16 23:22:42 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Bob Duncan
Parasites, disease, suffering, death are all the result of man disobeying God.
Talk about blaming the victim............
No. You just don't get it.

There is no "victim". It's man's fault.

.
Mitchell Holman
Is anything NOT man's fault?
Peter Pan
2020-09-17 21:43:51 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Bob Duncan
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Bob Duncan
Parasites, disease, suffering, death are all the result of man disobeying God.
Talk about blaming the victim............
No. You just don't get it.
There is no "victim". It's man's fault.
Is anything NOT man's fault?
Even millions of years before man existed, parasites that
caused animal suffering were all man's fault. The
not-God designer stirred in some vicious ex post facto
juju into the primordial soup mix.
Ted
2020-09-18 23:03:39 UTC
Post by Peter Pan
Post by Mitchell Holman
On Wednesday, September 16, 2020 at 1:51:24 PM UTC-4, Mitchell
Holman
Post by Peter Pan
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Bob Duncan
Parasites, disease, suffering, death are all the result of man
disobeying God.
Talk about blaming the victim............
No. You just don't get it.
There is no "victim". It's man's fault.
Is anything NOT man's fault?
Even millions of years before man existed, parasites that
caused animal suffering were all man's fault. The
not-God designer stirred in some vicious ex post facto
juju into the primordial soup mix.
That's well said. How can it not at least make them think. I copied
it for future use.
Bob Duncan
2020-09-18 23:19:14 UTC
Post by Ted
That's well said. How can it not at least make them think.
But isn't it a pity that no one can prove that any of it is true?

It's just someone's unsupported opinion.

Show me undeniable proof, and I'll think about it.

But if it contradicts the Word of God, there's not a chance in Hell I'll believe it, because it won't be "undeniable".

You think you got it?

You're welcome.

"I wonder if all atheists are that slow."

.

Bob Duncan
2020-09-16 16:23:20 UTC
"Rocks don’t care if they break. The very concepts of proofreading and repair imply accuracy for a purpose. In cells, complex multi-part machines find errors and fix them. Is this not evidence of intentionality and programming? As these new research papers show, the machines involved show exquisite craftsmanship and efficient action to keep other parts — machines outside their own structural needs — humming along.

How can they do that? How do they know? They bear an uncanny resemblance to surgeons or linemen that are trained as first responders to potentially catastrophic situations, and yet they work robotically in the dark without eyes or brains. Such things do not just appear by blind material processes. Proofreading and repair systems had to be operational from the beginning of life, because considering the lethal consequences without them, it’s hard to conceive of any primitive organism surviving, let alone progressing up an evolutionary ladder. Now, behold in wonder what is going on in our cells.
Stop and Reel

Before cells divide, billions of DNA base pairs must be precisely duplicated. About one time in 10 million, a wrong base is inserted into the copy. Researchers at North Carolina State University found “genome guardians” that “stop and reel in DNA” during this important operation. Two enzymes cooperate to proofread the copy. They halt the duplication when a mismatch is found until more machines can fix the error.

"A pair of proteins known as MutS and MutL work together to initiate repair of these mismatches. MutS slides along the newly created side of the DNA strand after it’s replicated, proofreading it. When it finds a mismatch, it locks into place at the site of the error and recruits MutL to come and join it. MutL marks the newly formed DNA strand as defective and signals a different protein to gobble up the portion of the DNA containing the error. Then the nucleotide matching starts over, filling the gap again. The entire process reduces replication errors around a thousand-fold, serving as one of our body’s best defenses against genetic mutations that can lead to cancer."

Well, is that not a tragedy for Darwin? Evolutionists need those mutations to build eyes and wings!"

.
JWS
2020-09-16 16:30:03 UTC
Post by Bob Duncan
[...]