What is the difference between these two??
Add Reply
Michael Christ
2020-09-15 09:37:12 UTC
A Xtian humanist sinner religionist and an atheist??

Nothing!

Michael Christ
--
Rom 5:8  But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
YET sinners, Christ died for us.

"To seek your own will is to seek your own glory".

"If God is not first in everything He is not first in anything".

"Sin is not what you do, it is what you are".

"What makes the bible the truth?" "The resonance of God".

"All men were born sinners. Why? Because all men were born not loving
God with all their heart, soul and mind. An abomination". What do you
think sin is? Just a word??
TT Liams
2020-09-15 16:57:37 UTC
On Tue, 15 Sep 2020 19:37:12 +1000, Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
A Xtian humanist sinner religionist and an atheist??
Nothing!
Are pastor say's lot's of atheist's are better Christian's then fake
Christian's & are gone to heaven but he didn't say nothing about the
xtuan humanist's so I'll ask him & get back to you.
Michael Christ
2020-09-15 18:58:45 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
A Xtian humanist sinner religionist and an atheist??
Nothing!
Are pastor say's lot's of atheist's are better Christian's then fake
Christian's & are gone to heaven but he didn't say nothing about the
xtuan humanist's so I'll ask him & get back to you.
Don't expect a box of chocolates! :-).

Atheists going to heaven because they are better than fake Christians,
that's a newy!

All religious Xtian humanists are sinners, but they can live with it.
:-). It is amazing what a bit of theology can do to a soup that is off.

Michael Christ

think sin is? Just a word??
Rod
2020-09-15 17:44:21 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
A Xtian humanist sinner religionist and an atheist??
Nothing!
I'm seeing nothing but the postings of inhumane
and ungodly garbage here. Both of these above are
humane and alike in a lot of ways; humane, kind
receptive and intelligent, and also not alike in
many of the same ways.

Jesus was the greatest of all the teachers sent to
mankind, and the doctrine that He preached alone
verified this truth. What He taught was Oneness,
not division nor heavy handedness nor the elevation
of ones self above all life, as you teach.

Mat 5:43  You have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy
neighbour, and hate thy enemy.

Mat 5:44  But I say to you, Love your enemies: do good to them that hate
you: and pray for them that persecute and calumniate you:

Mat 5:45  That you may be the children of your Father who is in heaven,
who maketh his sun to rise upon the good, and bad, and raineth upon the
just and the unjust.

Too many men cannot see the wisdom in these verses and trust not the
wisdom of Christ because it can lead to their death, but it also leads
to life as well; eternal life for those that cherish His words.

This is what you are calling "humanistic garbage".
--
"Be ready to do anything you can to further the happiness of any given
sentient being that you meet and to engage in this kind of conduct with
❖ 17th Karmapa
Michael Christ
2020-09-15 21:34:02 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
A Xtian humanist sinner religionist and an atheist??
Nothing!
    I'm seeing nothing but the postings of inhumane
   and ungodly garbage here.
Unless it is true. :-).
Both of these above are
   humane and alike in a lot of ways; humane, kind
   receptive and intelligent, and also not alike in
   many of the same ways.
   Jesus was the greatest of all the teachers sent to
   mankind,
He is the only teacher, Rod.

All truth emanates from Him.
and the doctrine that He preached alone
   verified this truth.
Verified Himself.
What He taught was Oneness,
   not division nor heavy handedness nor the elevation
   of ones self above all life, as you teach.
If you don't know the truth, you can speak it, Rod.

You like truth to be packaged the way you like it. It doesn't come that
way. Why? A sinner is in opposition to God...human verses/at war with
godly.
Mat 5:43  You have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy
neighbour, and hate thy enemy.
Mat 5:44  But I say to you, Love your enemies: do good to them that hate
Mat 5:45  That you may be the children of your Father who is in heaven,
who maketh his sun to rise upon the good, and bad, and raineth upon the
just and the unjust.
What part of forgiving you do you not get?

I asked for an apology for your sake. The door was open before you even
knew there was a door. I forgave you before you have even thought of
asking! However, you won't receive forgiveness from God unless you ask
for it.
  Too many men cannot see the wisdom in these verses and trust not the
wisdom of Christ because it can lead to their death, but it also leads
to life as well; eternal life for those that cherish His words.
Cherish Him.

I know the power of the Lord Jesus Christ unto salvation because He took
my heart from being a lover of self to a lover of Him, from sin to
righteousness.
  This is what you are calling "humanistic garbage".
You are in your own rabbit hole, Rod. That's rubbish.

Michael Christ

think sin is? Just a word??
Rod
2020-09-15 23:12:09 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
A Xtian humanist sinner religionist and an atheist??
Nothing!
     I'm seeing nothing but the postings of inhumane
    and ungodly garbage here.
Unless it is true.  :-).
Both of these above are
    humane and alike in a lot of ways; humane, kind
    receptive and intelligent, and also not alike in
    many of the same ways.
    Jesus was the greatest of all the teachers sent to
    mankind,
He is the only teacher, Rod.
Not so.
All truth emanates from Him.
Truth comes of reality. You have yet to prove
"your truth" a reality. God is the dominant
source of life of this universe, neither man
nor animal nor plantlife, but intangible and
untouchable. God is not a man.
and the doctrine that He preached alone
    verified this truth.
Verified Himself.
What He taught was Oneness,
    not division nor heavy handedness nor the elevation
    of ones self above all life, as you teach.
If you don't know the truth, you can speak it, Rod.
You like truth to be packaged the way you like it.  It doesn't come that
way.  Why?  A sinner is in opposition to God...human verses/at war with
godly.
I can very easily spit out crap like you do without proving any of it
Michael.
[...]
Your message is rubbish Michael.
Michael Christ
❖ 17th Karmapa
Michael Christ
2020-09-15 23:59:13 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
A Xtian humanist sinner religionist and an atheist??
Nothing!
     I'm seeing nothing but the postings of inhumane
    and ungodly garbage here.
Unless it is true.  :-).
Both of these above are
    humane and alike in a lot of ways; humane, kind
    receptive and intelligent, and also not alike in
    many of the same ways.
    Jesus was the greatest of all the teachers sent to
    mankind,
He is the only teacher, Rod.
  Not so.
It is so, the rest are shallow counterfeits.
All truth emanates from Him.
  Truth comes of reality.
God is reality.
You have yet to prove
  "your truth" a reality. God is the dominant
  source of life of this universe,
The only source.
neither man
  nor animal nor plantlife, but intangible and
  untouchable.
Spiritually, not true.
God is not a man.
Thanks for the info.
and the doctrine that He preached alone
    verified this truth.
Verified Himself.
What He taught was Oneness,
    not division nor heavy handedness nor the elevation
    of ones self above all life, as you teach.
If you don't know the truth, you can speak it, Rod.
Hey, that is meant to be 'can't'.
You like truth to be packaged the way you like it.  It doesn't come
that way.  Why?  A sinner is in opposition to God...human verses/at
war with godly.
   I can very easily spit out crap like you do without proving any of it
   Michael.
Truth is not subject to your opinion, but there is some truth that
cannot be denied.

Soon.

Why did Adam and Eve fail? It is the same reason all men have failed
and fail to walk with God.

Yes, it is that crucial. Unless you take a bit of time to think about
it, the truth, when I tell you, will pass like a ship in the night.

Michael Christ

think sin is? Just a word??
Robert
2020-09-16 01:16:07 UTC
You like truth to be packaged the way you like it. It doesn't come that way. Why? A sinner is in opposition to God...human verses/at war with godly.
If you are opposed to the scripture and the teaching included therein, you are in opposition to God.

If you know to do right and you refuse to do it, you sin. Therefore a sinner.

We are to be one with Jesus Christ, not any Michal Christ. Now it Michael Mclean were to give his life to the Lord, and make Jesus the Lord of his life then you can be one in Jesus Christ and the Brotherhood of Jesus. A part of the Body of Christ.
Michael Christ
2020-09-16 03:07:06 UTC
Post by Robert
You like truth to be packaged the way you like it. It doesn't come that way. Why? A sinner is in opposition to God...human verses/at war with godly.
If you are opposed to the scripture and the teaching included therein, you are in opposition to God.
If you know to do right and you refuse to do it, you sin. Therefore a sinner.
We are to be one with Jesus Christ, not any Michal Christ. Now it Michael Mclean were to give his life to the Lord, and make Jesus the Lord of his life then you can be one in Jesus Christ and the Brotherhood of Jesus. A part of the Body of Christ.
A sinner is in opposition to God, all the time!

Shut up, dickhead monotone antichrist religionist sinner.

What caused Adam and Eve to fail?

Get real, big mouth!!

Michael Christ

think sin is? Just a word??
Robert
I just told you again, earlier today, and you stood in direct opposition to the word of God. IOW's a sinner.
Michael Christ
2020-09-16 09:23:44 UTC
Post by Robert
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Robert
[...]
You don't know.

Michael Christ

think sin is? Just a word??
Lucifer
Why is the most awesome force so vague?
Robert
2020-09-16 18:45:34 UTC
Post by Lucifer
Post by Robert
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Robert
[...]
Why can't a blindman describe an elephant?

m***@gmail.com
2020-09-16 15:51:37 UTC
Post by Robert
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Robert
[...]
And, each believes he is the actual Christian. So many trolls here believe
they are the real Christian. You can blame Luther for that. Once Christianity
split into two different forms of Christianity, that was it. There had to be
more forms to follow. And, then they started killing each other. Hey, isn't
that how Christianity started out? There were several different forms, then
the Church took over and murdered all the folks who didn't agree with them completely. Some centuries passed and Calvin and Luther came along and the
murdering started up again. As many Southerners like to say, there ya go!