Sorry there will be no sex in heaven
2018-12-05 22:18:08 UTC
When are we telling the Christians that there's no sex in heaven and if there's any erotic thought it will punished with the whip?

https://imgflip.com/i/2o9ksa

It sounds kind of sadomasochistic.

FUN & COLORFUL
facebook.com/liboriojolgorio

THE JUNGLE
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nffbCR_uCZ6znjf3gLiFRXSAoLzhWtoZ6U4S7Y37aKc/edit?usp=sharing

ROAMING FREE CAMPAIGN
https://imgflip.com/i/2o8zkx
John Locke
2018-12-06 00:28:08 UTC
...would you expect anything less from a profoundly deranged god ?
Meteorite Debris
2018-12-06 00:43:56 UTC
In article <e6e67396-9392-4e4d-8692-***@googlegroups.com>, Wise
TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher, ***@gmail.com
informed us thus ==>
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
When are we telling the Christians that there's no sex in heaven and if there's any erotic thought it will punished with the whip?
https://imgflip.com/i/2o9ksa
It sounds kind of sadomasochistic.
FUN & COLORFUL
facebook.com/liboriojolgorio
THE JUNGLE
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nffbCR_uCZ6znjf3gLiFRXSAoLzhWtoZ6U4S7Y37aKc/edit?usp=sharing
ROAMING FREE CAMPAIGN
https://imgflip.com/i/2o8zkx
Logically there is no need for sex for immortal entities and any
heavenly entity would be immortal. Why do we have sex? Because we are
going to die. Every orgasmic ecstasy is a reminder that one day you we
are going to die.

We do not choose to want sex at all. We make up reasons all sorts of
romantic narratives in conformity with what the deeper pre-human layers
of the brain. The deep state of the mind. We are informed only on a need
to know basis. In truth each of us is a vehicle for gene passengers and
when the vehicle dies the passengers continue on in another vehicle
leaving us like so many abandoned wrecks by the side of the road.
default
2018-12-06 17:50:42 UTC
Post by Meteorite Debris
informed us thus ==>
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
When are we telling the Christians that there's no sex in heaven and if there's any erotic thought it will punished with the whip?
https://imgflip.com/i/2o9ksa
It sounds kind of sadomasochistic.
FUN & COLORFUL
facebook.com/liboriojolgorio
THE JUNGLE
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nffbCR_uCZ6znjf3gLiFRXSAoLzhWtoZ6U4S7Y37aKc/edit?usp=sharing
ROAMING FREE CAMPAIGN
https://imgflip.com/i/2o8zkx
Logically there is no need for sex for immortal entities and any
heavenly entity would be immortal. Why do we have sex? Because we are
going to die. Every orgasmic ecstasy is a reminder that one day you we
are going to die.
That is NOT what's in my mind when I'm having an orgasm.
Post by Meteorite Debris
We do not choose to want sex at all. We make up reasons all sorts of
romantic narratives in conformity with what the deeper pre-human layers
of the brain. The deep state of the mind. We are informed only on a need
to know basis. In truth each of us is a vehicle for gene passengers and
when the vehicle dies the passengers continue on in another vehicle
leaving us like so many abandoned wrecks by the side of the road.
You are trying to reduce it to a clinical and overly simplistic level.
From an evolutionary point of view all that stuff you think is
necessary (romance love emotion etc) may have some very positive
survival advantages.

All complex animals seem to have some pretty involved courtship
practices. It seems unlikely that they serve no purpose.
Kevrob
2018-12-06 18:03:40 UTC
Post by default
Post by Meteorite Debris
informed us thus ==>
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
When are we telling the Christians that there's no sex in heaven and if there's any erotic thought it will punished with the whip?
https://imgflip.com/i/2o9ksa
It sounds kind of sadomasochistic.
FUN & COLORFUL
facebook.com/liboriojolgorio
THE JUNGLE
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nffbCR_uCZ6znjf3gLiFRXSAoLzhWtoZ6U4S7Y37aKc/edit?usp=sharing
ROAMING FREE CAMPAIGN
https://imgflip.com/i/2o8zkx
Logically there is no need for sex for immortal entities and any
heavenly entity would be immortal. Why do we have sex? Because we are
going to die. Every orgasmic ecstasy is a reminder that one day you we
are going to die.
That is NOT what's in my mind when I'm having an orgasm.
The French did name it "La petite mort."

Though, I am wih you. If anything, it is an affirmation of
life, which is waht makes the attitude of some religious folks
that sex is, at best, a necessary evil so twisted.

2018-12-06 18:45:48 UTC
Post by Hot-text mynews
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
When are we telling the Christians that there's no sex in heaven
and if there's any erotic thought it will punished with the whip?
It sounds kind of sadomasochistic.
No Sex
Nor Shitting Or Pissing
For The New Body Of Humans
Make No Waste
I hear the angels are very sexy.
I hope they have a pussy.
Son Of Nothing
Or The Most Sexiest
Being On Earth And In heaven
With No Ass-holes
Nor Pussy-Holes
Nor DickHeads Like You
No Leaks
Nor Waste
Not A Or
Female Nor Male
No Need To Make Love
Tobe Love
Such a clever solution, having no holes.

https://imgflip.com/i/2oc6td

I wonder if god got holes.
2018-12-06 22:26:49 UTC
Post by MyNews Hot-Text
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
I hear the angels are very sexy.
I hope they have a pussy.
Son Of Nothing
Or The Most Sexiest
Being On Earth And In heaven
With No Ass-holes
Nor Pussy-Holes
Nor DickHeads Like You
No Leaks
Nor Waste
Not A Or
Female Nor Male
No Need To Make Love
Tobe Love
Such a clever solution, having no holes.
https://imgflip.com/i/2oc6td
I wonder if god got holes.
Well, Satan's angels wear black and have holes

https://imgflip.com/i/2oco6m

And you got to do is deny god.
2018-12-06 23:43:49 UTC
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
I wonder if god got holes.
A donut is part substance part hole. Remove the substance and that's the Creator.
That was pure genius and it deserves a proper name. How about the Big Bang Donut Theory?

https://imgflip.com/i/2od4na
Meteorite Debris
LOL
Kevrob
2018-12-07 10:55:10 UTC
Post by Meteorite Debris
informed us thus ==>
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
I wonder if god got holes.
A donut is part substance part hole. Remove the substance and that's the Creator.
That was pure genius and it deserves a proper name. How about the Big Bang Donut Theory?
https://imgflip.com/i/2od4na
LOL
Does that mean in Canada, people worship Timbits?
In the US, we'd worship Munchkins?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doughnut_hole#Holes

I'm an atheist. I'll have a cruller.

Meteorite Debris
2018-12-07 08:38:08 UTC
Post by default
Post by Meteorite Debris
informed us thus ==>
[...]
I like that French saying. We do not choose to feel sexy. We just are
but not for our benefit but for the benefit of our genes. Without death
there is no need for sex.
Hot-text mynews
Make No Waste

I hope they have a pussy.
MyNews Hot-Text

Tobe Love

I wonder if god god got holes.

I wonder if god got holes.
Gronk
2018-12-12 03:56:24 UTC
"...because in the good place the pro-gress, pro-gress, pro-gress--study,
study, study, all the time--and it this isn't hell I don't know what is..."

Mark Twain

Christopher A. Lee
Miaow.
MyNews Hot-Text

Tobe Love
Malcolm McMahon
If you're not into S&M maybe you picked the wrong religion.
I think this is a religion of teasers.
Cloud Hobbit
2018-12-06 10:20:31 UTC
Then why call it heaven????

Pastafarian's have a much better heaven.
JWS

Your Naturalistic Constitution Is In Error
2018-12-06 16:48:35 UTC
Sorry there will be no sex in heaven
You're not going to heaven so why even worry about that. Your destination is Gehenna
MikeYost
2018-12-07 00:19:50 UTC
Based on my observations there certainly is
% <%>
2018-12-07 01:00:44 UTC
i'm in heaven when i have it
2018-12-07 01:41:22 UTC
Post by % <%>
Post by MikeYost
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
When are we telling the Christians that there's no sex in heaven
Based on my observations there certainly is
i'm in heaven when i have it
Is heaven a never-ending orgasm?