narkive is for sale. Interested? (dismiss)
Are you willing to die for your beliefs?
a***@gmail.com
2020-02-12 12:33:15 UTC
Are you willing to risk your life in the fight for your beliefs? Let my enemies know that I am. I will defend my human rights with the minimum necessary violence. If it gets me killed, then so be it. Can you say the same?

Abhinav Lal

"The only true freedom,
can be found in death"
JWS
2020-02-12 16:25:31 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Are you willing to risk your life in the fight for your beliefs? Let my enemies know that I am. I will defend my human rights with the minimum necessary violence. If it gets me killed, then so be it. Can you say the same?
Abhinav Lal
"The only true freedom,
can be found in death"
The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.

George S. Patton
Davej
2020-02-12 17:17:09 UTC
Take your meds. We have no idea who your "enemies" are.
Christopher A. Lee
2020-02-12 18:20:31 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Are you willing to risk your life in the fight for your beliefs?
Take your meds. We have no idea who your "enemies" are.
People who take him to task when he can't defend his fortune cookie
sound bytes, let alone discuss them.
Ivan The Terrible
Why should he have to defend his beliefs?
Ted
2020-02-13 00:56:18 UTC
On Wed, 12 Feb 2020 13:53:41 -0800 (PST), Ivan The Terrible
Post by Ivan The Terrible
On Wed, 12 Feb 2020 09:17:09 -0800 (PST), Davej
Post by Ivan The Terrible
Take your meds. We have no idea who your "enemies" are.
People who take him to task when he can't defend his fortune cookie
sound bytes, let alone discuss them.
Why should he have to defend his beliefs?
1 Peter 3:15 "But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready
always to give an answer to every man that asketh" you a reason of
the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:"
Christopher A. Lee
2020-02-13 01:00:37 UTC
On Wed, 12 Feb 2020 13:53:41 -0800 (PST), Ivan The Terrible
On Wednesday, February 12, 2020 at 10:20:45 AM UTC-8, Christopher
Post by a***@gmail.com
Are you willing to risk your life in the fight for your
beliefs?
Take your meds. We have no idea who your "enemies" are.
People who take him to task when he can't defend his fortune
cookie
sound bytes, let alone discuss them.
Why should he have to defend his beliefs?
Because , like the religious trolls, he wipes them in our faces when
they are neither wanted nor needed, imbecile.
Post by Ted
1 Peter 3:15 "But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready
always to give an answer to every man that asketh" you a reason of
the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:"
That's only to beat others over the head with - the hypocrites are
exempt from it themselves.
a***@gmail.com
2020-02-13 02:04:32 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Are you willing to risk your life in the fight for your
beliefs?
Take your meds. We have no idea who your "enemies" are.
People who take him to task when he can't defend his fortune
cookie
sound bytes, let alone discuss them.
Why should he have to defend his beliefs?
Because , like the religious trolls, he wipes them in our faces when
they are neither wanted nor needed, imbecile.
My purpose in posting is not to give what you want, but to make conversation. If you don't like my beliefs, you can simply ignore them, or give counter arguments. Instead, you insist on harassing me, and attacking me personally, in an effort to silence me.

This not your personal newsgroup, that people should only post what you approve. All atheists are welcome to discuss whatever they want. Your behaviour only supports the theist argument, that atheists are immoral.

Abhinav Lal

"God is an atheist"
exempt from it themselves.
Dexter
2020-02-13 23:09:24 UTC
On Thursday, February 13, 2020 at 6:30:41 AM UTC+5:30,
Post by Ted
Post by a***@gmail.com
Are you willing to risk your life in the fight
for your
beliefs?
Post by Ted
cookie
sound bytes, let alone discuss them.
Why should he have to defend his beliefs?
Because , like the religious trolls, he wipes them in
our faces when they are neither wanted nor needed,
imbecile.
My purpose in posting is not to give what you want, but
to make conversation. If you don't like my beliefs, you
can simply ignore them, or give counter arguments.
Instead, you insist on harassing me, and attacking me
personally, in an effort to silence me.
This not your personal newsgroup, that people should only
post what you approve. All atheists are welcome to
discuss whatever they want. Your behaviour only supports
the theist argument, that atheists are immoral.
Abhinav Lal
"God is an atheist"

Grow a set o' balls ya simpering fool. This is a public
newsgroup (you do understand the word public, right?) so
the same rules apply to you. If you post clueless inane
horseshit you should expect others to point it out,
bluntly. If you can't take the criticism then fuck off.
--
"The most unsettling aspect of my atheism for Christians is
when they realize that their Bible has no power to make me
people to cower into compliance." - Author unknown
Christopher A. Lee
2020-02-14 01:07:59 UTC
Post by Ted
Post by a***@gmail.com
Are you willing to risk your life in the fight
for your
Post by Ted
beliefs?
Take your meds. We have no idea who your
"enemies" are. People who take him to task when he
can't defend his fortune cookie sound bytes, let alone
discuss them.
Why should he have to defend his beliefs?
Because , like the religious trolls, he wipes them in
our faces when they are neither wanted nor needed,
imbecile.
My purpose in posting is not to give what you want, but
to make conversation. If you don't like my beliefs, you
can simply ignore them, or give counter arguments.
Instead, you insist on harassing me, and attacking me
personally, in an effort to silence me.
Then converse. Defend your bullshit. Don't use sound-bytes with ill
defined terms and expect us to second guess what you mean.

And don't invent amateur-psychologised, defamatory lies about people.

We're not "harassing" the liar - just responding to unsolicited
nonsense he never argues, and nobody is "trying to silence him" - just
to get him to show some honesty for a change.
Post by Dexter
This not your personal newsgroup, that people should only
post what you approve. All atheists are welcome to
discuss whatever they want. Your behaviour only supports
the theist argument, that atheists are immoral.
The liar's usual amateur-psychologised lie. Here's a clue... Amateur
psychology only works when you really understand somebody, not when
you invent things about them because you can't admit your mistakes,
lies etc.

If you discussed your bullshit, you might have had a point - but you
don't.
Post by Dexter
Abhinav Lal
"God is an atheist"
Grow a set o' balls ya simpering fool. This is a public
newsgroup (you do understand the word public, right?) so
the same rules apply to you. If you post clueless inane
horseshit you should expect others to point it out,
bluntly. If you can't take the criticism then fuck off.
After his clueless, inane horseshit where he said atheists and theists
could both be wrong without saying about what, you justifiably called
it "pure unadulterated horseshit". He feigned moral superiority,
saying it showed "lack of moral character, poor vocabulary and an
attempt to distract from the facts due to your ignorance of the
facts".

Any criticism he received was completely justified - both for his
initial remarks and his amateur-psychologised lies.
Yap Honghor
2020-02-16 10:07:45 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Are you willing to risk your life in the fight for your
beliefs?
Take your meds. We have no idea who your "enemies" are.
People who take him to task when he can't defend his fortune
cookie
sound bytes, let alone discuss them.
Why should he have to defend his beliefs?
Because , like the religious trolls, he wipes them in our faces when
they are neither wanted nor needed, imbecile.
My purpose in posting is not to give what you want, but to make conversation. If you don't like my beliefs, you can simply ignore them, or give counter arguments. Instead, you insist on harassing me, and attacking me personally, in an effort to silence me.
There is no one to try to silence you! Merely people are trying to take you to task for your illogical rant!
Post by a***@gmail.com
This not your personal newsgroup, that people should only post what you approve. All atheists are welcome to discuss whatever they want. Your behaviour only supports the theist argument, that atheists are immoral.
So, you yourself aren't an atheist, as you have claimed?????
If you are, you are just as immoral as you have painted yourself to be.....and therefore a liar!!!!!!!
Post by a***@gmail.com
Abhinav Lal
"God is an atheist"
See, an atheist talking about a pixie as though it exists!!!!!
Ivan The Terrible
It's called free speech.
a***@gmail.com
2020-02-14 04:28:53 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Are you willing to risk your life in the fight for your
beliefs?
Take your meds. We have no idea who your "enemies" are.
People who take him to task when he can't defend his fortune
cookie
sound bytes, let alone discuss them.
Why should he have to defend his beliefs?
Because , like the religious trolls, he wipes them in our faces when
they are neither wanted nor needed, imbecile.
It's called free speech.
Freedom of expression is one of our most essential freedoms and rights. We should be free to discuss our beliefs without being personally attacked. But you can't expect much maturity from people like him.

I will continue to discuss what I want here, because I am bored in retirement, and these clowns who like to insult me, amuse me.

Abhinav Lal

"There is freedom within"
Cloud Hobbit
2020-02-17 19:19:40 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Freedom of expression is one of our most essential freedoms and rights. We should be free to discuss our beliefs without being personally attacked. But you can't expect much maturity from people like him.
He's exercising his freedom of expression.
Post by a***@gmail.com
I will continue to discuss what I want here, because I am bored in retirement, and these clowns who like to insult me, amuse me.
Abhinav Lal
You don't discuss. You post a question and don't discuss why or what it is You re trying to say.

You speak of persecution but never give specifics.

You're contentious.

Don't be.
Yap Honghor
Shouting "fire" in a crowded cinema is also a free speech!!!!!!!!
Ted
2020-02-15 03:36:46 UTC
On Wed, 12 Feb 2020 19:00:37 -0600, Christopher A. Lee
Post by a***@gmail.com
Are you willing to risk your life in the fight for your
beliefs?
Take your meds. We have no idea who your "enemies" are.
People who take him to task when he can't defend his fortune
cookie
sound bytes, let alone discuss them.
Why should he have to defend his beliefs?
Because , like the religious trolls, he wipes them in our faces when
they are neither wanted nor needed, imbecile.
Exactly. But the idiot somehow doesn't comprehend that.
Yep.
a***@gmail.com
2020-02-15 04:28:03 UTC
Post by Christopher A. Lee
they are neither wanted nor needed, imbecile.
Exactly. But the idiot somehow doesn't comprehend that.
Your personal insults are not needed or wanted. Maybe you think that you are smarter than me. Prove it. What have you accomplished in life? What is your IQ? If you don't give an intelligent reply, you are just trolling.

Abhinav Lal

Yep.
Ted
2020-02-15 04:51:25 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
cookie
sound bytes, let alone discuss them.
Why should he have to defend his beliefs?
Because , like the religious trolls, he wipes them in our
faces
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by Ted
when
Post by a***@gmail.com
s your IQ? If you don't give an intelligent reply, you are just
trolling.
Post by a***@gmail.com
Abhinav Lal
Uh huh. Listen, dude, my ass is a lot smarter than your ass and I can
damn well guarantee that. So put your money where your dicksucker is
and let's bet.

We'll assign a mutually agreed upon arbiter and transfer all the
money to them. Then they'll send it to whomever they consider is the
smarter motherfucker.

So .... wanna bet? :-)
Mitchell Holman
2020-02-13 02:28:29 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Are you willing to risk your life in the fight for your beliefs?
Take your meds. We have no idea who your "enemies" are.
People who take him to task when he can't defend his fortune cookie
sound bytes, let alone discuss them.
Why should he have to defend his beliefs?
If you cannot defend your beliefs
then you are just a troll.
Ivan The Terrible
My beliefs are not subject to your approval.
Mitchell Holman
2020-02-13 13:45:01 UTC
Post by Ivan The Terrible
Post by a***@gmail.com
Are you willing to risk your life in the fight for your
beliefs?
Take your meds. We have no idea who your "enemies" are.
People who take him to task when he can't defend his fortune
cookie sound bytes, let alone discuss them.
Why should he have to defend his beliefs?
If you cannot defend your beliefs
then you are just a troll.
My beliefs are not subject to your approval.
They ARE subject to my criticism. If that is
too much for you to handle, well, you can always
Ivan The Terrible
2020-02-13 13:56:54 UTC
Post by Ivan The Terrible
Post by a***@gmail.com
Are you willing to risk your life in the fight for your beliefs?
Take your meds. We have no idea who your "enemies" are.
People who take him to task when he can't defend his fortune
cookie sound bytes, let alone discuss them.
Why should he have to defend his beliefs?
If you cannot defend your beliefs
then you are just a troll.
My beliefs are not subject to your approval.
They ARE subject to my criticism. If that is
too much for you to handle, well, you can always
You have been criticizing them for years and it has gained you NOTHING.
Your BS is meaningless.
Yap Honghor
And you theists have been peddling your pixie for generations, merely able to gain vast wealth from the fools....THAT IS ALL!!!!!!!
Christopher A. Lee
2020-02-16 12:43:05 UTC
On Sun, 16 Feb 2020 02:25:17 -0800 (PST), Yap Honghor
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Ivan The Terrible
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by a***@gmail.com
Are you willing to risk your life in the fight for your beliefs?
Take your meds. We have no idea who your "enemies" are.
People who take him to task when he can't defend his fortune
cookie sound bytes, let alone discuss them.
Why should he have to defend his beliefs?
If you cannot defend your beliefs
then you are just a troll.
My beliefs are not subject to your approval.
They ARE subject to my criticism. If that is
too much for you to handle, well, you can always
You have been criticizing them for years and it has gained you NOTHING.
Your BS is meaningless.
And you theists have been peddling your pixie for generations, merely
able to gain vast wealth from the fools....THAT IS ALL!!!!!!!
What BS was the lying liar lying about? We simply respond to the
unsolicited bullshit including deliberate nastiness, from bigoted,
obsessive psychos like him who can't live and let live.

"One man's theology is another man's belly laugh" - Robert Heinlein

"Keep it to yourself and nobody will laugh at it" - me
Yap Honghor
2020-02-16 10:11:01 UTC
Post by Ivan The Terrible
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by a***@gmail.com
Are you willing to risk your life in the fight for your beliefs?
Take your meds. We have no idea who your "enemies" are.
People who take him to task when he can't defend his fortune cookie
sound bytes, let alone discuss them.
Why should he have to defend his beliefs?
If you cannot defend your beliefs
then you are just a troll.
My beliefs are not subject to your approval.
No one wants to waste his energy on you, let alone approve your stupidity!
You have to keep your belief in your pants.....
Don Martin
2020-02-13 11:35:47 UTC
On Wed, 12 Feb 2020 20:28:29 -0600, Mitchell Holman
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by a***@gmail.com
Are you willing to risk your life in the fight for your beliefs?
Take your meds. We have no idea who your "enemies" are.
People who take him to task when he can't defend his fortune cookie
sound bytes, let alone discuss them.
Why should he have to defend his beliefs?
If you cannot defend your beliefs
then you are just a troll.
Ivan the Detestable fails to get this point, no matter how often
people mention it to him.
2020-02-13 12:28:34 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by a***@gmail.com
Are you willing to risk your life in the fight for your beliefs?
Take your meds. We have no idea who your "enemies" are.
People who take him to task when he can't defend his fortune cookie
sound bytes, let alone discuss them.
Why should he have to defend his beliefs?
"Defending his beliefs" carries so many meanings, it is weaseling and
equivocation the way Mad Joe uses it.
Post by Mitchell Holman
If you cannot defend your beliefs
then you are just a troll.
Nobody asked for either Abhinav's or Mad Joe's beliefs in the first
place. Both of them insist on wiping in our faces whether or not we're
interested, over and over again - and _that_ is what makes trolls.

It's endless, unsolicited bullshit, not just "beliefs" - and they both
imagine freedom of speech entitles them to harass others, and makes
them exempt from "put up or shut up".
Don Martin
Dexter
2020-02-14 23:15:53 UTC
Post by Ivan The Terrible
Post by a***@gmail.com
Are you willing to risk your life in the fight
for your beliefs?
Take your meds. We have no idea who your "enemies"
are.
People who take him to task when he can't defend
his fortune cookie sound bytes, let alone discuss
them.
Why should he have to defend his beliefs?
If you can nott defend your beliefs then you're just a
troll
"Defending his beliefs" carries so many meanings, it is
weaseling and equivocation the way Mad Joe uses it.
Nobody asked for either Abhinav's or Mad Joe's beliefs
in the first place. Both of them insist on wiping in
our faces whether or not we're interested, over and
over again - and that is what makes trolls.
It's endless, unsolicited bullshit, not just "beliefs"
- and they both imagine freedom of speech entitles them
to harass others, and makes them exempt from "put up or
shut up".
Hear, hear!

Thing is, these asses who bray about "freedom of speech"
have not the slightest clue what the phrase means or where
it comes from. What the phrase _does_ _not_ mean is that
one can post florid nonsense /without/ risk of inciting
criticism or rebuttal.

In short: religious nutters are free to post their
malodorous horseshit and I'm free to describe the
disgusting fragrance oozing from their posts.
Mitchell Holman
2020-02-15 02:44:27 UTC
Post by Dexter
Post by Ivan The Terrible
Post by a***@gmail.com
[...]
"The divinity of Jesus is made a convenient cover for
absurdity. Nowhere in the Gospels do we find a precept
for Creeds, Confessions, Oaths, Doctrines, and whole
carloads of other foolish trumpery that we find in
Christianity."
-- John Adams
Ivan The Terrible
It comes from the US Constitution 1st amendment, idiot/
Ivan The Terrible
2020-02-13 13:55:16 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Mitchell Holman
If you cannot defend your beliefs
then you are just a troll.
Nobody asked for either Abhinav's or Mad Joe's beliefs in the first
place. Both of them insist on wiping in our faces whether or not we're
interested, over and over again - and _that_ is what makes trolls.
Don't read my posts, crybaby.
I refuse to obey your fucking rules, asshole and there is nothing you can do about it. FUCK YOU.
Yap Honghor
Not if he believes in something untrue....like a pixie living in the sky, ready to protect him from anything, an utter nonsense and stupidity!!!!!!!!!
Christopher A. Lee
2020-02-16 12:45:01 UTC
On Sun, 16 Feb 2020 02:00:07 -0800 (PST), Yap Honghor
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Ivan The Terrible
Post by a***@gmail.com
Are you willing to risk your life in the fight for your beliefs?
Take your meds. We have no idea who your "enemies" are.
People who take him to task when he can't defend his fortune cookie
sound bytes, let alone discuss them.
Why should he have to defend his beliefs?
Not if he believes in something untrue....like a pixie living in the sky, ready
to protect him from anything, an utter nonsense and stupidity!!!!!!!!!
The dishonest, weaseling liar pretends he doesn't understand the
difference between "defending his beliefs" (which nobody asked him
about) and "defending the unsolicited bullshit he keeps posting".
a***@gmail.com
2020-02-12 23:43:28 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Are you willing to risk your life in the fight for your beliefs?
Take your meds. We have no idea who your "enemies" are.
People who take him to task when he can't defend his fortune cookie
sound bytes, let alone discuss them.
No. My enemies include, people who harass me personally, instead of discussing the subject. But I am not going to take any action against such intellectual and moral cowards.

Abhinav Lal

"Fight the power"
Davej
2020-02-13 15:01:57 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
Are you willing to risk your life in the fight for your beliefs?
Take your meds. We have no idea who your "enemies" are.
People who take him to task when he can't defend his fortune
cookie sound bytes, let alone discuss them.
No. My enemies include, people who harass me personally,
instead of discussing the subject.
What subject? By "harass" do you mean online posters who criticize
your bullshit from thousands of miles away? In this thread you ask
if people are "willing to die" for their "beliefs." Now just what
does that mean exactly? You make it sound like the Islamists who
live next-door are going to murder you tomorrow because of the
big pro-Modi banner that you hang out your window.
Christopher A. Lee
2020-02-13 15:09:30 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
Are you willing to risk your life in the fight for your beliefs?
Take your meds. We have no idea who your "enemies" are.
People who take him to task when he can't defend his fortune
cookie sound bytes, let alone discuss them.
No. My enemies include, people who harass me personally,
instead of discussing the subject.
What subject? By "harass" do you mean online posters who criticize
your bullshit from thousands of miles away? In this thread you ask
if people are "willing to die" for their "beliefs." Now just what
does that mean exactly? You make it sound like the Islamists who
live next-door are going to murder you tomorrow because of the
big pro-Modi banner that you hang out your window.
Not to mention that he refuses to discuss the bullshit he brings
up....

"Science lies and quarks are a hoax"

"I got this from an impeccable but anonymous source"
Don Martin
2020-02-13 15:52:17 UTC
On Thu, 13 Feb 2020 09:09:30 -0600, Christopher A. Lee
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
[...]
Were I such a source, I would choose anonymity, too.
2020-02-12 17:04:24 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Are you willing to risk your life in the fight for your beliefs? Let
my enemies know that I am. I will defend my human rights with the
minimum necessary violence. If it gets me killed, then so be it.
Can you say the same?
Faith is not a mere belief. Love is not a mere belief. They are real,
and they are before belief. Without them, there is no life to believe.
Post by a***@gmail.com
Abhinav Lal
"The only true freedom, can be found in death"

God's spiritual evidence is evident in everyone.
Find it and treasure it because it's the covenant of God.
It's the reason why we are given this life on earth.
It's the foundation why we can have meaning in life.

Let's all honor our personal spiritual evidence of God for the sake of
Christ!
Kevrob
2020-02-13 01:41:19 UTC
Are you willing to risk your life in the fight for your beliefs?....
Faith .....
Abhinav does not need the counsel of the likes of a loon like Niu Nian.
My guess is, he needs the services of a competent, rationally-oriented
therapist.

2020-02-13 15:50:54 UTC
Are you willing to risk your life in the fight for your beliefs?....
Faith .....
Abhinav does not need the counsel of the likes of a loon like Niu Nian.
My guess is, he needs the services of a competent, rationally-oriented
therapist.
I'm just pointing out a simple fact that can be seen by everyone.

Christ!
Yap Honghor
2020-02-16 10:29:20 UTC
Are you willing to risk your life in the fight for your beliefs?....
Faith .....
Abhinav does not need the counsel of the likes of a loon like Niu Nian.
My guess is, he needs the services of a competent, rationally-oriented
therapist.
I'm just pointing out a simple fact that can be seen by everyone.
Since you have "nothing", it is natural no one can see it!!!!!!!!!!
Btw, "nothing" is not a fact of any sort....
aaa
2020-02-16 18:21:53 UTC
Are you willing to risk your life in the fight for your beliefs?....
Faith .....
Abhinav does not need the counsel of the likes of a loon like Niu Nian.
My guess is, he needs the services of a competent, rationally-oriented
therapist.
I'm just pointing out a simple fact that can be seen by everyone.
Since you have "nothing", it is natural no one can see it!!!!!!!!!!
Btw, "nothing" is not a fact of any sort....
You only prove your own blind ignorance.

Christ!
Yap Honghor
2020-02-17 01:46:44 UTC
Are you willing to risk your life in the fight for your beliefs?....
Faith .....
Abhinav does not need the counsel of the likes of a loon like Niu Nian.
My guess is, he needs the services of a competent, rationally-oriented
therapist.
I'm just pointing out a simple fact that can be seen by everyone.
Since you have "nothing", it is natural no one can see it!!!!!!!!!!
Btw, "nothing" is not a fact of any sort....
You only prove your own blind ignorance.
What you have in "nothing"?
Anything at all?
aaa
2020-02-17 14:52:47 UTC
Are you willing to risk your life in the fight for your beliefs?....
Faith .....
Abhinav does not need the counsel of the likes of a loon like Niu Nian.
My guess is, he needs the services of a competent, rationally-oriented
therapist.
I'm just pointing out a simple fact that can be seen by everyone.
Since you have "nothing", it is natural no one can see it!!!!!!!!!!
Btw, "nothing" is not a fact of any sort....
You only prove your own blind ignorance.
What you have in "nothing"?
Anything at all?
It's only nothing to you due to your own ignorance.

Christ!
Yap Honghor
I see nothing...however, if you see something, be sure to share!!!!!
aaa
2020-02-19 16:26:13 UTC
Are you willing to risk your life in the fight for your beliefs?....
Faith .....
Abhinav does not need the counsel of the likes of a loon like Niu Nian.
My guess is, he needs the services of a competent, rationally-oriented
therapist.
I'm just pointing out a simple fact that can be seen by everyone.
Since you have "nothing", it is natural no one can see it!!!!!!!!!!
Btw, "nothing" is not a fact of any sort....
You only prove your own blind ignorance.
What you have in "nothing"?
Anything at all
It's only nothing to you due to your own ignorance.
I see nothing...however, if you see something, be sure to share!!!!!
I have done that. It's all in my signature.

Christ!
Yap Honghor
2020-02-20 03:39:02 UTC
Are you willing to risk your life in the fight for your beliefs?....
Faith .....
Abhinav does not need the counsel of the likes of a loon like Niu Nian.
My guess is, he needs the services of a competent, rationally-oriented
therapist.
I'm just pointing out a simple fact that can be seen by everyone.
Since you have "nothing", it is natural no one can see it!!!!!!!!!!
Btw, "nothing" is not a fact of any sort....
You only prove your own blind ignorance.
What you have in "nothing"?
Anything at all
It's only nothing to you due to your own ignorance.
I see nothing...however, if you see something, be sure to share!!!!!
I have done that. It's all in my signature.
You stupidly collect something from the open trash dump to become your personal asset?

When love is measure in the amount of money, how much will you part for us????
aaa
2020-02-20 16:55:38 UTC
[...]
I don't make that kind of connection. Love comes from God, and you can't
bargain with God.

Christ!
Yap Honghor
2020-02-21 02:40:52 UTC
[...]
See, you picked up the term "god" from those broken heads here, not knowing this particular imaginative creature belongs to the Jews and has no meaning outside Israel!

How can a prized belonging to a tribe be love for others who conducted barbaric act in seizing of value asset from the weak tribal people?
aaa
2020-02-21 16:15:14 UTC
On Tuesday, February 18, 2020 at 12:00:29 AM UTC+8, aaa
Post by aaa
On Monday, February 17, 2020 at 3:19:08 AM UTC+8, aaa
Post by aaa
On Thursday, February 13, 2020 at 11:52:26 PM UTC+8,
Post by aaa
On Wednesday, February 12, 2020 at 12:22:42 PM
Post by a***@gmail.com
[...]
That only shows your own ignorance. God is the God of all people in the
world.

Christ!
Yap Honghor
Really? The Muslims talk about the same thing, do you pray to Mohammed?
Robert Carnegie
2020-02-22 10:12:08 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
[...]
My incomplete understanding is that Muslims very
carefully only pray to God. On a strict schedule.
They have great respect for Mohammed and dislike
hearing him criticised, but they don't expect him
to be listening to them. I expect it wasn't easy
to get his personal attention when he was about.
Yap Honghor
2020-02-22 14:37:10 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
[...]
Mohammed is being revered and prayed to at least 5 times a day and from this we can see how deep is the root being planted in the minds of the fools....so, you can disrespect the fools, but not their beloved idol who is being indoctrinated into the Muslim since day one after birth!!!!!!!!!

You only find less stringent adherence in Indonesia, not any other Muslim nation!!!!
Many of the nations have also religious police...that is the kind of scary established official organization one can come across!
Robert Carnegie
2020-02-22 16:39:03 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
[...]
I do think you are mis-stating or are misinformed.
If this detailed description of Muslim prayer is correct,
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salah>
I do not see that a person praying even mentions
Mohammed. It is an act of communication with God.

It seems that Jumu'ah is an act of group prayer
incorporating listening to a religious lecture,
that is, a "sermon". This may be an opportunity
for other people to be mentioned.
aaa
2020-02-22 15:10:23 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
[...]
I see nothing wrong with Mohamed being a prophet of God in ancient time.
I don't have to pray to a prophet because I can always follow the spirit
of Jesus who is guiding me from the bottom of my heart.

Christ!
Kevrob
2020-02-22 16:58:10 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
[...]
Christians don't believe Muhammad received an authentic revelation,
as the Muslims deny the divinity of Josh. They revere the carpenter's
kid as the penultimate prophet, but they don't think even their
ultimate prophet, Mo, was divine. Muslims think the New Testament
is a corrupted set of texts, and that true records of the Nazarene's
life would be consistent with him being wholly human. He's known
as "Issa" in the Koran. Muslims consider Trinitarianism idolatry,
because they are pure monotheists.

Muslims don't pray to anybody but their Ollie, but the respect
they show Mo seems to verge on worship. The extreme aversion
to images in Sunni Islam, especially from the Wahhabis and Salafis,
is meant to prevent idol worship.

There is a tradition of veneration of saints in Islam.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veneration#Islam

Niu Nian following the "spirit of Jesus" is the old
"every man his own Pope" situation that has produced
40k+ Christian denominations and sects. Nuts like "aaa"
and McLoon will never answer for ridiculous doctrines
believed by "organized religion" because they think they
have a direct line to the source, and don't need any mediation.
Traditionally, that's "the gift of prophecy," and church
authorities considered many more to have claimed it than
actually received it.

If you think a ghod is providing you with a private prophecy,
you can justify any evil or merely stupid actions.

2020-02-22 23:20:32 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
[...]
I don't speak for Islam or Christianity. I only speak for myself based
on my own personal practice in following the teaching of Jesus. Religion
will pass away, but the truth in the teaching of Jesus and the Bible can
never be denied.

Christ!
Mitchell Holman
2020-02-22 18:54:00 UTC
Post by aaa
I see nothing wrong with Mohamed being a prophet of God in ancient time.
I don't have to pray to a prophet because I can always follow the spirit
of Jesus who is guiding me from the bottom of my heart.
Since Mohammed came after Jesus is he not
Version 2.0 to your Version 1.0?
aaa
2020-02-22 23:23:18 UTC
Post by aaa
of Jesus who is guiding me from the bottom of my heart.
Since Mohammed came after Jesus is he not
Version 2.0 to your Version 1.0?
Too bad he can't be compared with Jesus of Nazareth.

Christ!
Mitchell Holman
2020-02-23 02:44:21 UTC
Post by aaa
of Jesus who is guiding me from the bottom of my heart.
Since Mohammed came after Jesus is he not
Version 2.0 to your Version 1.0?
Too bad he can't be compared with Jesus of Nazareth.
Of course he can be. How do you think
Islam took over so much of the Christian
world?
aaa
2020-02-23 15:05:49 UTC
Post by aaa
of Jesus who is guiding me from the bottom of my heart.
Since Mohammed came after Jesus is he not
Version 2.0 to your Version 1.0?
Too bad he can't be compared with Jesus of Nazareth.
Of course he can be. How do you think
Islam took over so much of the Christian
world?
That would be your mistake. I'm talking about the spiritual
accomplishment instead of the worldly affairs.

Christ!
Yap Honghor
2020-02-23 02:37:24 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
[...]
Fucking moron....since when did the Jews passed their pixie to you?????
Did they say to share their belonging to others?????????????????????????????

What an idiot....
aaa
2020-02-23 15:07:21 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
[...]
That only shows your lack of spiritual and philosophical understanding.
What an idiot....

Christ!
Yap Honghor
2020-02-16 09:58:17 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Are you willing to risk your life in the fight for your beliefs? Let
my enemies know that I am. I will defend my human rights with the
minimum necessary violence. If it gets me killed, then so be it.
Can you say the same?
Faith is not a mere belief. Love is not a mere belief. They are real,
and they are before belief. Without them, there is no life to believe.
Faith is to believe without a shred of basis!
Love? A couple in love today hates one another the next day!
Yap Honghor
2020-02-17 01:48:10 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Are you willing to risk your life in the fight for your beliefs? Let
my enemies know that I am. I will defend my human rights with the
minimum necessary violence. If it gets me killed, then so be it.
Can you say the same?
Faith is not a mere belief. Love is not a mere belief. They are real,
and they are before belief. Without them, there is no life to believe.
Faith is to believe without a shred of basis!
Love? A couple in love today hates one another the next day!
You only prove your own blind ignorance again.
And you can't or unable to face the truth...the truth that all say it is, not the one you say it is!!!!!!!!!!
aaa
2020-02-17 15:20:29 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Are you willing to risk your life in the fight for your
beliefs? Let my enemies know that I am. I will defend my
human rights with the minimum necessary violence. If it gets
me killed, then so be it. Can you say the same?
Faith is not a mere belief. Love is not a mere belief. They are
real, and they are before belief. Without them, there is no
life to believe.
Faith is to believe without a shred of basis! Love? A couple in
love today hates one another the next day!
You only prove your own blind ignorance again.
And you can't or unable to face the truth...the truth that all say it
is, not the one you say it is!!!!!!!!!!
Here in this case, the truth is that you can't face your own ignorance.

Christ!
Yap Honghor
2020-02-19 08:49:41 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Are you willing to risk your life in the fight for your
beliefs? Let my enemies know that I am. I will defend my
human rights with the minimum necessary violence. If it gets
me killed, then so be it. Can you say the same?
Faith is not a mere belief. Love is not a mere belief. They are
real, and they are before belief. Without them, there is no
life to believe.
Faith is to believe without a shred of basis! Love? A couple in
love today hates one another the next day!
You only prove your own blind ignorance again.
And you can't or unable to face the truth...the truth that all say it
is, not the one you say it is!!!!!!!!!!
Here in this case, the truth is that you can't face your own ignorance.
You mean according to your broken head, I have ignorance?????
Did you take this up with your mental doctor?
aaa
2020-02-19 16:25:17 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Are you willing to risk your life in the fight for your
beliefs? Let my enemies know that I am. I will defend my
human rights with the minimum necessary violence. If it gets
me killed, then so be it. Can you say the same?
Faith is not a mere belief. Love is not a mere belief. They are
real, and they are before belief. Without them, there is no
life to believe.
Faith is to believe without a shred of basis! Love? A couple in
love today hates one another the next day!
You only prove your own blind ignorance again.
And you can't or unable to face the truth...the truth that all say it
is, not the one you say it is!!!!!!!!!!
Here in this case, the truth is that you can't face your own ignorance.
You mean according to your broken head, I have ignorance?????
Did you take this up with your mental doctor?
It's your job to realize your own ignorance.

Christ!
Yap Honghor
2020-02-20 03:36:49 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Are you willing to risk your life in the fight for your
beliefs? Let my enemies know that I am. I will defend my
human rights with the minimum necessary violence. If it gets
me killed, then so be it. Can you say the same?
Faith is not a mere belief. Love is not a mere belief. They are
real, and they are before belief. Without them, there is no
life to believe.
Faith is to believe without a shred of basis! Love? A couple in
love today hates one another the next day!
You only prove your own blind ignorance again.
And you can't or unable to face the truth...the truth that all say it
is, not the one you say it is!!!!!!!!!!
Here in this case, the truth is that you can't face your own ignorance.
You mean according to your broken head, I have ignorance?????
Did you take this up with your mental doctor?
It's your job to realize your own ignorance.
Your contention is that I have ignorance, it is your job to explain!
Your brokenness is so severe that you fail to understand the pre-requisite of your work....
aaa
2020-02-20 16:47:04 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
[...]
There is nothing to explain. If you can't demonstrate knowledge, you
have proven your ignorance.

Christ!
Yap Honghor
2020-02-21 02:34:24 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
[...]
I have vast knowledge through training and common sense with a sane mind, what do you have except some rubbish verses you picked up from the loons here????

You don't even know why you need a pixie in the sky....
aaa
2020-02-21 16:13:47 UTC
On Tuesday, February 18, 2020 at 12:00:31 AM UTC+8, aaa
Post by aaa
On Monday, February 17, 2020 at 3:19:09 AM UTC+8, aaa
On Thursday, February 13, 2020 at 1:22:42 AM UTC+8,
Post by aaa
Post by a***@gmail.com
[...]
The pixie in the sky is evidence of your ignorance of God.

Christ!
Yap Honghor
2020-02-22 03:53:53 UTC
Post by aaa
Post by a***@gmail.com
[...]
So, there is really a pixie in the sky?
How does it look like and what has it done for you?
aaa
2020-02-22 15:11:40 UTC
Post by aaa
Post by a***@gmail.com
[...]
The pixie is only your own imagination. God is above and beyond your
imagination.

Christ!
Mitchell Holman
where does the Bible say that?
aaa
2020-02-22 23:24:17 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
[...]
I'm sure you can't prove me wrong.

Christ!
Mitchell Holman

I have been proving you wrong for years.......')
aaa
2020-02-23 15:01:25 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
[...]
You wish it were true, but it has been a complete failure on your part.

Christ!
Cloud Hobbit
2020-02-23 22:41:55 UTC
You wish it were true, but it has been a complete failure on your part.
The failure is all yours in not being able to provide any proof of what you claim.

That's why you lie and evade.
You have nothing.

Nobody needs to prove you wrong since you can't prove You're correct.

Nobody agrees with you.
Nobody will ever agree with you because you disagree with the bible you claim is perfect but have not read.
Yap Honghor
Anything up in the sky is the creation of human stupidity!!!!!!!!!!!!!
aaa
2020-02-23 15:03:19 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
[...]
Too bad you are incapable to go beyond your ignorant human mind. That is
a manifestation of human stupidity.

Christ!
k***@gmail.com
2020-02-13 11:07:09 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Are you willing to risk your life in the fight for your beliefs? Let my enemies know that I am. I will defend my human rights with the minimum necessary violence. If it gets me killed, then so be it. Can you say the same?
Abhinav Lal
"The only true freedom,
can be found in death"
I do not understand what is to die for a belief.
Would I lie about my beliefs, or rather die? I would rather lie.
Maybe phrase it differently - how much would you sacrifice in order to declare openly your beliefs or lack thereof.
- Loosing a close friend?
- Alienating to family members?
- Loosing money, living poor?
- Loosing job?
- Being alone?
- Having to leave home & country?

Even if I would like to check yes for each question, the answer is not clear,
as life itself isn't.

KRYOEL
Siri Cruise
2020-02-13 11:49:51 UTC
In article
Post by k***@gmail.com
I do not understand what is to die for a belief.
It's a question of whether continued breathing is your sole goal
in life.

If you came upon a crowd beating a black man, would you intervene?

If you came upon a crowd beating a black man who said you had to
strike the killing blow or the crowd would kill you instead,
would you kill?

If the crowd was hunting down your children, your siblings, your
parents, would you defend them? Run away? Join the crowd?

Is there anything that is so important to your continued
existence that you will risk death to preserve that thing or run
away? Especially after you pause to remember that no matter how
good you are running away, you can't outrun Death?

(Me, I'm mostly into running away.)

What bothers me is when young adults who are so hungry for
acceptance are sold death trips by countries whose interest in
their young is as cannon fodder rather than the future.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
k***@gmail.com
2020-02-13 14:25:28 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
In article
Post by k***@gmail.com
[...]
This is not how I understand the question. To risk my life to save someone?
It makes sense. Would I do it? I don't know for sure until I'm there.
But it is not "to die for a belief", this is at best die to save someone.

Facing a death threat - "Either kill or be killed", I would say I rather take the risk of being killed, as even if I kill, I would probably be killed next.
You simply cannot make deal with such a "Devil", which doesn't mind killing others, so lying is definitely not a big deal for her.

But yes, breathing is worthwhile, I do not need any special reason to live.

KRYOEL
Yap Honghor
2020-02-16 10:22:20 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
In article
Post by k***@gmail.com
I do not understand what is to die for a belief.
It's a question of whether continued breathing is your sole goal
in life.
Yes, but breath cannot stop unless by force - choking!
Post by Siri Cruise
If you came upon a crowd beating a black man, would you intervene?
I thought we have police?
Post by Siri Cruise
If you came upon a crowd beating a black man who said you had to
strike the killing blow or the crowd would kill you instead,
would you kill?
Either the crowd is insane or the black man is crazy....
Post by Siri Cruise
If the crowd was hunting down your children, your siblings, your
parents, would you defend them? Run away? Join the crowd?
Ah, but you have to know the motive of the crowd...are they hunting a criminal or they are just the mental escapees?
Post by Siri Cruise
Is there anything that is so important to your continued
existence that you will risk death to preserve that thing or run
away? Especially after you pause to remember that no matter how
good you are running away, you can't outrun Death?
But death is a personal matter!
For a risk, there is always a gain....so, sane person will weigh, right?
Post by Siri Cruise
(Me, I'm mostly into running away.)
Running away from what?
Post by Siri Cruise
What bothers me is when young adults who are so hungry for
acceptance are sold death trips by countries whose interest in
their young is as cannon fodder rather than the future.
You have to be clearer, but young adults have natural expectation for the country because they view themselves as masters in waiting!!!!!!!!!!
Post by Siri Cruise
--
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
Michael Christ
2020-02-13 20:48:40 UTC
Post by k***@gmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
[...]
And yet 'clearly' you open your mouth as though you have a handle on
it...constantly!

:-).

I call that 'wanker'.

Michael Christ
--
Rom 5:8  But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
yet sinners, Christ died for us.

"If God is not first in everything He is not first in anything."
a***@gmail.com
2020-02-14 04:21:27 UTC
Post by k***@gmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
[...]
I don't want to live, without respect for my human rights. I am willing to risk my life for truth and freedom.

Because life without truth is meaningless, I am willing to sacrifice my life for truth.

Abhinav Lal
KRYOEL
k***@gmail.com
2020-02-14 04:48:12 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by k***@gmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
[...]
Post by k***@gmail.com
KRYOEL
Instead of saying die for freedom and truth you would better say, live for truth and freedom.
KRYOEL
a***@gmail.com
2020-02-14 08:32:28 UTC
Post by k***@gmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by k***@gmail.com
KRYOEL
Instead of saying die for freedom and truth you would better say, live for truth and freedom.
KRYOEL
Both perspectives have value. I have been detained and tortured for exercising my freedom of expression about Indian politics. So, now, I am more careful about what I communicate.

There is limited freedom and truth in this world. For some, there is enough to make life worth living.

Those who continue to violate my human rights, should not be surprised when the rights are defended. And by defending myself, I risk further violence or torture.

I value friendship and human relationships, especially with moral or intelligent people. I no longer want to sacrifice all human relationships in my pursuit of human rights, including truth and freedom.

Abhinav Lal

"There is freedom within"
Michael Cole
2020-02-13 23:33:17 UTC
It is easy enough to say, “Yes, I am willing to die for my beliefs.” Most of us are not tested and don’t know if we would or not.
Jack Shit
2020-02-13 23:40:09 UTC
On Thu, 13 Feb 2020 15:33:17 -0800 (PST), Michael Cole
I don't believe in anything so I suspect I will be around for a while.
Yap Honghor
2020-02-16 09:55:15 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Are you willing to risk your life in the fight for your beliefs? Let my enemies know that I am. I will defend my human rights with the minimum necessary violence. If it gets me killed, then so be it. Can you say the same?
Define specifically what is human rights...when you have plenty of laws which in effect prevent what you think is your right!!!!
Post by a***@gmail.com
Abhinav Lal
"The only true freedom,
can be found in death"
default
2020-02-16 12:59:49 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Are you willing to risk your life in the fight for your beliefs? Let my enemies know that I am. I will defend my human rights with the minimum necessary violence. If it gets me killed, then so be it. Can you say the same?
Abhinav Lal
"The only true freedom,
can be found in death"
I'd not be willing to "die for my beliefs," but I may fight to the
death to preserve the freedom to be left alone.
Christopher A. Lee
2020-02-17 21:17:22 UTC
Post by default
Are you willing to risk your life in the fight for your beliefs? Let my \
enemies know that I am. I will defend my human rights with the
minimum necessary violence. If it gets me killed, then so be it.
Can you say the same?
Abhinav Lal
"The only true freedom,
can be found in death"
I'd not be willing to "die for my beliefs," but I may fight to the
death to preserve the freedom to be left alone.
It was a silly, over-generalised question which did not say what_
beliefs he was asking about.
Don Martin
2020-02-17 21:42:43 UTC
On Mon, 17 Feb 2020 15:17:22 -0600, Christopher A. Lee
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by default
Are you willing to risk your life in the fight for your beliefs? Let my \
enemies know that I am. I will defend my human rights with the
minimum necessary violence. If it gets me killed, then so be it.
Can you say the same?
Abhinav Lal
"The only true freedom,
can be found in death"
I'd not be willing to "die for my beliefs," but I may fight to the
death to preserve the freedom to be left alone.
It was a silly, over-generalised question which did not say what_
beliefs he was asking about.
He probably has his own in mind, thinking that we all ought to share
them. Narcissists do that sort of thing.
2020-02-17 21:58:41 UTC
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by default
Are you willing to risk your life in the fight for your beliefs? Let my \
enemies know that I am. I will defend my human rights with the
minimum necessary violence. If it gets me killed, then so be it.
Can you say the same?
Abhinav Lal
"The only true freedom,
can be found in death"
I'd not be willing to "die for my beliefs," but I may fight to the
death to preserve the freedom to be left alone.
It was a silly, over-generalised question which did not say what_
beliefs he was asking about.
He probably has his own in mind, thinking that we all ought to share
them. Narcissists do that sort of thing.
Unspecified, it usually means our non-existant belief that there's no
god, which stupid theists made up.
default
2020-02-20 13:40:29 UTC
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by default
Are you willing to risk your life in the fight for your beliefs? Let my \
enemies know that I am. I will defend my human rights with the
minimum necessary violence. If it gets me killed, then so be it.
Can you say the same?
Abhinav Lal
"The only true freedom,
can be found in death"
I'd not be willing to "die for my beliefs," but I may fight to the
death to preserve the freedom to be left alone.
It was a silly, over-generalised question which did not say what_
beliefs he was asking about.
Yeah, the way it is worded makes it sound (to me) like you'd die to
force your beliefs on others. I'm not so married to any ideology that
I'd be willing to die, or kill for it.

Nationalism, Patriotism, Religious fervor, all imply (to me) "Right or
Wrong, this is what I will die/kill for."

It is exactly that sort of thinking that keeps party politics in
business, and Jews and Muslims killing each other..
Cloud Hobbit

The only proper use of force is in response to force.
Harry Krishna
2020-02-18 14:12:07 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Are you willing to risk your life in the fight for your beliefs? Let my enemies know that I am.
That's nice. The problem arises when believers try to make others die in their place for their beliefs.